Cruel and Unusual Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before leaving for the shop, Lena wrote a check for Mariel -- two visits worth -- and whipped up a polite but warm card, thanking her for fitting them into her schedule so quickly and apologizing for any "inconvenience." Best not to bring up anything more specific than that, she thought.

Brad hopped into their car, but Lena opted to walk to the shop. They kissed and agreed to meet at Brad's office at 5:30 for the "mandatory office fun."

End of Part 1

* * * * * * * *

Part 2

Mariel finished her afternoon classes at 2:30 and hurried over to Lena and Brad's house to do the cleaning. She liked the couple but was still a bit spooked by the odd events of the previous day so when she arrived, she rang the doorbell, loudly rattled her key around in the lock for a few seconds, and announced loudly from the entryway, "Hi, it's Mariel. I'm here to do the cleaning." She recalled that Lena had said they'd be out until late, but she was taking no chances. She carefully opened the door to every room and peered inside, hoping she would not find any naked people lounging -- or worse -- on the bed.

It wasn't that Mariel was a prude. She had seen her share of naked people. Well, not in real life, but on TV. Still she didn't object to nudity or people having sex. She just wasn't ready herself. She'd kissed and petted when she was in high school like any other healthy teenager, but college and work gave her little time for a social life. Someday, she thought. She'd like to have a life like Lena and Brad: a happy and loving couple. Someday.

With that happy thought in mind, Mariel set about cleaning the house. "Cleaning" seemed like an odd word for what she did. Their house was almost spotless; it was always the easiest house among her clients'. Still, you never knew what passed for clean for someone, so she went at it with the same vigor she would any other house. She started in the back with the master bedroom and bath and worked her way forward. Second bedroom, check. Hall bath, done. Hallway floors, perfect. Kitchen, spotless (do they even use it?).

The last room was the living room just off the front door. Mariel had dusted the cabinets and bookshelves and was getting ready to start up the vacuum when she heard the doorbell. It was her policy to never open a customer's door for anyone and given that she was alone in the house she had not even the slightest temptation to break that rule now. She stood silently, waiting to hopefully hear footsteps walking away from the front door. Instead, she heard a scratching and ticking sound at the doorknob. By the time she realized that sound was the lock being picked, it was too late.

The door opened, and two men quickly stepped through and closed the door behind them. They were wearing cable TV repair uniforms. The first one through was small and wiry, with stringy hair pulled back in a ponytail, his face spread in a wolfish yellow-toothed smile. The second man scuttled in behind the first; taller, stockier, his uniform straining around his chest and arms. His countenance was considerably less confident and eager than the first's. They both carried large unmarked tool bags.

"I told you this would be easy, Louis," the first man said without looking back. "Easy in, easy out, easy ..." He stopped talking when he saw Mariel frozen in place, looking at the two in terror. "Shit, Louis, you said the maid was here yesterday," he hissed. "Now this is going to be messy." He crossed to Mariel, who was standing with her hands over her mouth, and grabbed her roughly by the arm. "What are we going to do with you?" He shoved her down on the couch.

"Hey! No need for that, man. Let's grab what we can and get out. She doesn't look like she'll be putting up much of a fight," Louis said.

"She's seen us, you moron."

"So did half the neighborhood, man."

"Exactly. They saw two unmemorable cable guys. If the maid here blabs, there'll be witnesses all around here who can finger us."

Louis paused for a second. He knew his partner -- Harris -- was right. He just hadn't signed on for any violence. A simple burglary, that was the plan. Now this.

"Where should we start?" Harris asked Mariel. Mariel was too scared to speak.

Harris brought his hand back as if to slap her when Louis shouted, "Stop. The place isn't that big. Let's just look around. D'ya really think she knows the combination to any safe they have here?" Harris looked around the living room. Two-year-old flat screen TV. Bookshelves with pictures of the happy couple's wedding. A small pile of business cards on a credenza with the address of a jewelry store.

"Hey. I think the lady is a jeweler," Harris grinned. "She must have some good stuff lying around here. Start looking." And so, the two thieves started tearing apart Lena and Brad's tidy home, while Mariel looked on in silent horror. Louis riffled through the kitchen drawers and cabinets, scattering silverware and utensils on the floor. He knew it wasn't likely there'd be anything of value in there, but the vandal in him liked making a mess.

Meanwhile, Harris had made his way into the back hallway. A moment later, the sound of a bookshelf crashing to the ground came from the second bedroom. Harris, too, had a taste for random senseless destruction. After tossing a few dresser drawers to the ground and a quick look in a mostly empty closet, Harris moved on to the master bedroom.

"Pay dirt!" Harris gleefully shouted from the bedroom. "You're not gonna believe this! Bring the maid back here." Louis grabbed Mariel by the arm, more gently than Harris had but still not kindly, and dragged her back to the master bedroom. What he saw was Harris pouring the contents of Lena's jewelry box on to the bed. "I don't know gems, but these look fancy and expensive. And if the owner's a jeweler I'd bet anything that these are all real."

Mariel's hand absent-mindedly went to the necklace that Lena had given her for Christmas. Harris saw her and growled, "Did the jeweler lady give you this?" He grabbed it and snatched it from her neck, breaking the chain. "You won't be needing this anymore," he leered. Even though Lena had enchanted the stone so that it would keep Mariel happy and healthy, it could not protect her from the thief's greedy hands. Worse, Mariel was now utterly unprotected.

Harris tossed Mariel's necklace onto the pile on the bed and continued tossing the drawers looking for more treasures. Louis was distracted by the gleaming, shimmering array of precious metals and stones strewn on the bed. One in particular caught his eye; it was red and seemed to be softly glowing. A trick of the light, he thought as he picked it up. He turned it over in his hand, then closed his hands around it. It was still glowing!

"Hey, check this out," Louis said. "Look how this gem glows. It must be worth a fortune." He tossed it to Harris, who took a quick look and folded it up in his hand.

"Yeah, nice," he said absently. He had found something much more interesting at that moment. Lena's lingerie drawer. Not valuable per se, but Harris, in addition to be a thieving bastard, was also world-class misogynist and pervert. His bitterness toward women was the result of years of rejection; he was rude and pushy and had crossed over the line with dates too many times to count. He could keep looking for valuables in a second, he thought. Let's see how this jeweler bitch dresses for her man.

Harris was disappointed for the most part. Simple, practical underwear were Lena's style, except when she wanted to dress for effect, and for that she used magic to create the perfect ensemble. Near the bottom of the drawer, however, Harris spotted a black lacy teddy, with glittering black beading. He held out in front of him and gave it a long sniff. Shit. It was washed clean. Louis just shook his head. Harris' behavior around women disgusted Louis. Not that Louis was any kinder -- he'd just never suggest (out loud) half the things that Harris had made women do, willingly or not. Harris held the teddy up in front of Mariel, turned to Louis and said, "I bet even this sorry bitch would look good wearing this."

To say that the thieves were surprised when the teddy disappeared from Harris' hands and then reappeared on the suddenly otherwise naked body of Mariel would be an understatement. Louis fell backward on to the bed, his mouth hanging open, while Harris just stood there silently mouthing "What. The. Fuck." Mariel looked down at herself and began screaming.

The screams snapped Harris out of his brief daze. "Quiet!" he hissed. Mariel's screams became silent although her mouth was still open. The sudden loss of her voice scared her even more. She looked like she was about to faint.

Louis partially composed himself and turned to Harris. "What the fuck just happened?"

Harris turned to Louis, opened his arms, palms up, and shrugged. "I don't know. I just said that the maid would look good in that underwear and it suddenly appeared on her. Then I told her to be quiet and ..." The necklace with the red stone slipped out of Harris open hand. As suddenly as Mariel's clothes had been replaced with the teddy, they reappeared, and her voice resumed in full scream. Harris and Louis looked at each other for a second, confusion painting their faces. "Quiet!" Harris said again but this time Mariel's scream only got louder.

Louis looked at Harris' feet and saw the necklace. "Dude, when you dropped the necklace with the glowy red rock, her clothes came back, and she started screaming again." Harris wasn't paying attention. He grabbed Mariel and clapped his hand over her mouth to muffle her screams. Mariel was crying uncontrollably.

Louis stepped behind Harris, leaned over and picked up the necklace. He turned to Mariel and said, softly, "Stop screaming." Instantly Mariel's mouth closed, and the scream stopped, although the crying continued. "Stop crying," Louis continued. Mariel's tears stopped. The look of terror, however, was even more dramatic. This horrible man seemed to be able to control her actions.

Harris stepped back and looked Mariel up and down. How the fuck was this happening. Harris turned and saw the red gem resting Louis' hand. He quickly snatched it. "Give me that thing." He turned it over in his hand. This couldn't be true. "Put the underwear back on her," he said tentatively to no one in particular. As before, Mariel's clothes vanished and were replaced by the black beaded teddy.

"Holy shit," Harris grinned. "I don't know if this for real, but if it is we are going to have some serious fun."

"Dude, if this is for real, then we've hit the biggest score in history. Let's grab the stuff and get out of here."

Harris wagged his head. "Not until we test this out further." His grin was pure evil and his eyes gleamed with lust and avarice. Harris looked in the closet and found a pair of shoes, demure two-inch heels. He held them out and said, "Put these on her." The shoes vanished from his hands and reappeared on Mariel's feet. He howled, "This is awesome! Too bad the lady of the house doesn't have any stripper shoes -- they'd go great with that outfit." As soon as he said it -- as soon as he thought it, but he didn't realize that -- the shoes on Mariel's feet morphed into six-inch glossy black stripper heels. Mariel had to balance herself as the floor moved inches further away. The look on her face was terror and misery. She couldn't comprehend what was happening, but she knew this was only going to get worse.

Harris looked like a hungry predator. He turned to Louis and said unkindly, "Too bad this bitch doesn't really have the body for that outfit." At that, Mariel's breasts began to swell, her hips widen, and her ass inflated to a round bubble -- the perfect toned stripper body.

Louis and Harris turned to each other and said together, "No way!"

Intelligent well-educated people, who were brought up on the idea that there is no such thing as magic and that there is a scientific explanation for everything would have been given pause by what had just transpired. A thoughtful and reasonable mind would have stopped to consider the implications. A person with even a shred of morality would recognize the potential for harm and abuse they'd stumbled across.

Sadly, most notably so for Mariel, Louis and Harris were low-life scum, whose lizard brains did not for a moment register the enormity of their discovery and the reality shift they'd have to accept. Such thoughts were beyond their mental capacity and even if they weren't they'd have greedily given in to their baser instincts. Greed. Cruelty. Lust. All of these were on the agenda in seemingly limitless supply.

"Let me try," Louis said as he grabbed for the necklace.

"No fucking way," Harris replied pulling away from Louis. In the process, the necklace fell from Harris' hands. Instantly, Mariel's working clothes returned, which covered her girlish thin frame; she nearly fell over as the six-inch heels vanished from beneath her feet, causing her to unexpectedly drop.

"I guess you need to be holding it for it to work," Louis said, staring hungrily at the necklace at Harris' feet.

Harris quickly scooped it up and snapped angrily, "Well, I'll be the one holding it then. Try that again and I'll ..." Fortunately for Louis, Harris never finished that thought -- who knows what would have happened?

"Asshole," muttered Louis.

Seeing an opening while they bickered, Mariel fled the bedroom and made a break for the front door. Harris let her get to the doorway and then said, "Stop." Mariel let out an anguished cry when her legs involuntarily stopped. "Come back here." Mariel turned around and walked back to face Harris and Louis, who had joined them in the living room. "Now, where were we? Oh yeah, we were about to have some fun." Harris looked Mariel up and down, rusty wheels clacking through his twisted brain. "I don't think the stripper look worked for you. I wonder what you'd look like as a porn star?"

He didn't know what to expect. The teddy and heels were back in the bedroom -- would he have to get them and put them on her? His curiosity was soon satisfied when Mariel's clothes vanished. Her breasts swelled to a double-G, barely contained by a hot pink string bra. Matching pink crotchless panties clung to her absurdly-wide hips. Her shoulder-length light brown hair grew down her back to her ass; it grew thick and lustrous and teased itself up six inches above her head. Long pink fingernails grew from her fingertips, with a small diamond stud embedded in each one. Her face was made up like a sex fantasy: over-the-top and slutty, without being whorish or vulgar, her lashes long and wispy, her lips dripping with shiny pink gloss that matched her nails and ensemble. A pair of seven-inch clear lucite platform shoes with pink straps completed the look. Not every man's perfect porn star look, but the charm had translated Harris' lust-fueled fantasies and deposited the result onto poor miserable Mariel.

"Holy shit!" Harris exclaimed. "Did you see that?" Louis just nodded silently.

Mariel was in sensory overload. She could feel every change as it happened. Under other circumstances, the changes might have been pleasurable, but she was being used and manipulated and she felt angry and ashamed all at once. "Please, please, let me go. Stop doing this to me. I'm begging you."

This only fueled Harris' cruelty. "Oh, you'll be begging all right. Not just yet though. Come here and kneel down." Mariel's legs obeyed despite her mind trying valiantly to stop them. "Unzip me." Mariel's hands were shaking and she had never had long nails before. She struggled to get a grip on Harris zipper. "Never mind," he growled. He pulled down his zipper and said, "Take it out." Again, Mariel did her best to reach into his pants to release his cock but her nails kept getting in the way. She scratched him accidentally through his briefs and he wound up to strike her again. Mariel's hands flew above her head to block the blow. Harris stopped before connecting and muttered, "Geez, I wish you were better at this." Suddenly, where before Mariel's hands were shaking and she couldn't control her fingernails, she reached into his boxers with practiced precision and freed his flaccid cock. "Now, lick it."

Mariel's face was pure misery. She had never given a blowjob before, never wanted to. Now she was in the humiliating position of having to do this intimate act with a vicious stranger, dressed up like a caricature of a sexpot, plucked from the warped mind of a thieving scumbag. She tentatively stuck out her tongue to touch Harris' penis. Despite this being a fantasy come true for him, Harris was not yet hard. This was a sensitive issue for him; other women he'd been with had remarked about his slowness and often inability to get erect. Those women learned quickly not to say it to him twice; most learned to stay away from him altogether.

Mariel was afraid that the reason Harris wasn't hard was because she was doing something wrong. Louis didn't help things for her. "Dude, if you can't get it up for her, you must have a serious mechanical failure," Louis said.

Harris, of course, took Louis' needling out on Mariel. Harris grabbed her by the ears and tilted her head up to look at him. Her terrified look was even more poignant on her faux porn-star face. "C'mon, bitch, get going. I want a porn star blowjob." Mariel felt like she got hit by lightning. Her mind was repulsed with Harris and wanted to get as far away as possible. Her body was being controlled by the magic of the Lover's Gift. Against her will, Mariel opened her mouth and wrapped her shiny pink lips around the head of Harris' cock. She swished her tongue around the head and caved in her cheeks applying suction to get his limp dick harder. She moved her mouth further and further down his shaft, sucking as hard as she could to draw blood into his cock to force it to become erect.

"That's it. Yeah. Suck it." Harris had begun to harden in Mariel's suddenly skilled mouth. She was able to easily pull all of his cock -- barely five inches hard -- into her mouth. When she had engulfed it all, she snaked her tongue out between her lower lips and his shaft and licked the front of his ball sac. "Oh, yeah. Now you're getting it."

Mariel was instinctively controlling her breathing and, although she was utterly nauseated, she wasn't gagging at all. This fact was not lost on Harris. He'd watched countless porn videos where the alpha stud is face-fucking a slutty girl, making her eyes tear and her throat gag. That's the experience he wanted. But he didn't have the hardware, which made him frustrated. He'd never admit it out loud, but he thought to himself that he wished he had a much bigger dick for this bitch to gag on.

Harris' cock began to grow almost immediately. Mariel whined in panic but because of the porn star spell that held her it came out as an excited moan. Inch after inch was added to his cock, forcing the head deeper into Mariel's mouth and, ultimately, into her throat. "Holy shit!" Harris yelled. "I just made my cock bigger. This thing works on me, too!" Mariel's temporary talent enabled her to withstand the intrusion of Harris' new mega-cock into her throat, but even the most gifted porn star has limits, and Mariel was reaching them. Her eyes began tearing and muffled choking noises came from her throat. She thought she was going to vomit.

"Dude, that's incredible!" Louis responded. "I can't want to try it!" Harris thought to himself, sorry bro but you are NEVER getting your hands on this; it's all mine. Louis looked on with equal parts awe and envy as Harris repeatedly violated Mariel's throat. Her movements were those of a perfect submissive blowjob slut; only her eyes belied the horror she was enduring.

"Careful, man, don't choke her to death before I get a chance," Louis cautioned. Since Harris had no intention of sharing Mariel, he felt no need to heed Louis' warning. He guessed that any damage he could inflict he could also wish away. But then his mind began to race. I could probably do this to any chick I want, he thought. So what if this one dies? I was probably going to have to kill her anyway. Making her choke to death on my prick would be awesome, and I could just go find another. A list of the women who had done him wrong began to form in his head; he could control and degrade every single one of them