Cruel and Unusual Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The absolute power of the charmed necklace was bringing out the worst in the already sadistic thief. He started thrusting even harder into Mariel's mouth and she was beginning to get dizzy from lack of air.

"Hey, man, I said slow down. She's turning blue," Louis grabbed Harris' shoulder which stopped the oral rape momentarily. "Go a little easier on her."

"What are you, some kind of pussy?" Harris snapped. And then an idea popped into his head. "Yeah, maybe you are a pussy." Louis howled in agony as he felt an intense burning sensation from his groin. He quickly undid his belt buckle and tore open the uniform pants. He looked down in horror as what was once his cock and balls dissolved into a cloud of dust. A slit formed in his crotch with two very pronounced labia sprouting on either side. "You're a pussy, and now you have a pussy, asshole!" Harris grinned in delight.

Louis could only sputter, in shock over what his supposed friend just did to him. Rage took over from shock, and Louis lunged at Harris. Expecting that reaction Harris simply said, "Stay, pussy!" and Louis froze in his tracks, a look of pure fury on his face. Mariel watched in shock; at least he stopped choking me for a moment, she thought, hoping against hope that she could somehow escape this alive; she had given up on unharmed long ago.

"I should just keep you like that," Harris taunted. "Maybe you'll find a lesbian who likes really butch dykes. But I doubt it."

"I. Will. Fucking. Kill. You," hissed Louis. He had murder in his eyes.

"Or better yet," mused Harris. He turned to Mariel, who was breathing but still had several inches of his cock in her mouth. "Hey, babe, do you want a playmate?" He looked over at Louis. "Let's give her a playmate. Go get the mirror in the bedroom." Louis involuntarily turned and walked into the bedroom and a moment later emerged dragging a full-length dressing mirror.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Louis growled.

"I'm going to turn you into this bitch's playmate. And I want you to watch every second of it. Go stand in front of the mirror." Louis complied. "Ready, asshole? Let's get started."

The helplessness of his situation began to sink in. A moment before, Louis was cheering his partner on while he degraded, humiliated, and ultimately raped the housekeeper. Plus, he was looking forward to doing the same; he'd even had some creative changes he wanted to apply to the helpless woman to suit his taste. Now he was about to be on the receiving end of the same treatment and he could do nothing to stop it. Still, there was no remorse for what they'd done. Only anger that it was happening to HIM. He cried out in rage, but Harris just waved his hand at him and he was mute.

"OK, those clothes have gotta go." Louis' uniform faded away until he was naked. "Wow, you sure are a hairy prick. Not anymore." Louis' body hair fell off him and vanished. "Hey look, man, you have a shaved pussy! Let's see, what's next. Well, I've always wanted to try a real spinner so ..." As he said it, Louis began to shrink. "Oh yeah, that's nice. You're not a real spinner unless you're under five feet so how does 4'11" sound. Nah, 4'10" -- nice round number. Speaking of round ..." An almost comically large bubble butt began to grow. Louis winced in pain as his skin stretched. "You'll need a waist and hips to match that luscious ass." Louis nearly doubled over as he felt his ribs crack then reform above his wasp-like midsection. The process didn't need to be painful -- Harris just wanted it to be.

The true humiliation of his transformation had sunk in. He had become a plaything, a moldable Barbie doll that Harris could shape and use without consequence. Tears welled up in Louis' eyes.

"Are you crying? You really are a pussy, Louis. Not a great name for a hot little spinner but let's keep it to remind you of who you were and never will be again. Or maybe you're crying because you have such a flat chest? I can fix that." A pair of perfectly round gravity-defying globes erupted from Louis' chest, which heaved in agony.

Harris finally pulled out of Mariel's mouth, slipped his pants completely off, and walked behind Louis, admiring his work in the mirror. "What do you think, pal?" He turned Louis away from the mirror to face him. "Man, you are one ugly woman. Even with that hot body your face would scare anyone off. It might be fun to leave you that way -- big old Louis walking around with a tiny sexy bod." Harris cackled cruelly. "Aw, don't worry, man. I wouldn't do that to you. Besides, I don't want this face looking up at me while I fuck you senseless." He looked over at Mariel. "How about you, babe? Any requests?" Mariel looked away, not wanting any part of this new and vicious cruelty. "Right, who the fuck cares what you want? Hmmm."

Harris walked around the room, hand on his chin, deflating dick wagging in front of him, acting like he was in deep thought. He was dragging out the transformation, just because he could. He snapped his fingers as if a brilliant idea had popped into this head. "I've always wanted one of those little Bangkok whores -- they'll do anything for you." Long black hair sprouted from Louis' head and his features softened. A moment later, an Asian face with dark red lipstick and garishly painted cheeks looked back at Louis from the mirror. "Oh, yeah. That's what I'm talking about." Harris' magically enhanced cock had gotten hard again looking at what he had done to Louis. Part of the turn-on was the sexy Asian spinner standing in front of him; part of it was the brutal power he wielded to humiliate and control his partner in crime.

"You know what Thai whores love to do, Louis? They love to stick their tongue as far up a guy's ass as they can. I bet that gets you so hard ... oops, sorry ... wet. No? Right, that makes sense. I can't imagine old Louis wanting to give a sloppy rimjob. Well, guess what. You're gonna do it anyway. I want you to give me a rimming that'd make a Bangkok street whore blush." Louis fell to his knees and crawled behind Harris. His brain was screaming inside his head to resist, but he had no control over his actions. "Besides," Harris added, looking at his partner settling in behind him, "it's kinda more fun knowing you're hating it."

Inwardly repulsed, Louis' delicate fingers spread Harris' butt cheeks. Not the most careful practitioner of personal hygiene, Harris' hole smelled foul but was mercifully free of anything solid. A hungry smile broke across Louis' face, enacting Harris' fantasy of a slutty Asian prostitute. With a deep breath, he plunged his tongue into Harris' ass. "Oh my god, Louis. You were born to do this!" Harris howled. "Your life has been a waste up 'til this moment. You've found your true calling." Harris waved Mariel over and roughly snarled, "Now get my cock down your throat. And make it good this time."

Mariel and Louis had arrived in their respective positions by two very different paths but at that moment they had the very same thought in their heads: I am in hell.

* * * * * * * *

Lena decided to stop at home, to see if she could catch Mariel before she left. She was still worried that their sweet young student-housekeeper might be somewhat traumatized by the events of the previous day. It would be a nice gesture to look in and chat with her, without Brad around. She closed up the shop early at 4PM and called Brad to tell him her plan and to reassure him she'd make it to his office by 5:30 for the work soirée.

Always thoughtful, Brad mused to himself as he hung up the phone. I'm sure Mariel will feel much better after talking to Lena.

Lena decided to walk home -- she loved the walk -- but took a brisk pace to make sure you she didn't miss Mariel. When she turned the corner of her block she was relieved to see Mariel's car still parked outside their house. That relief, was short-lived, however. Almost immediately after she could see her house, Lena felt a wave of negative energy wash over her. She shivered at the raw malice she felt radiating from her house. Lena was very attuned to the energy and auras of those around her. Sensing such horrifying feelings coming from her own home filled her with dread. Knowing that Mariel might still be inside filled her with anger.

Lena began running to her house, trying to conjure a mental picture of what was going on inside, but the emotions were too strong to get a clear picture. "Three people" was all she could determine. She could imagine no appropriate reason for three people to be in her house in the middle of the afternoon; that plus the energetic stench that was emanating from her home warned her that she needed to be prepared for the worst.

Without even touching the doorknob, Lena's front door flew open. Three unfamiliar faces, who looked like they were acting out a sick S&M scene from a porn film, simultaneously swiveled around and looked at Lena as she strode through the doorway. She froze on the threshold, taking in everything she saw in front of her. There was a slimy looking man with a cable TV company uniform shirt, standing with no pants, while two absurdly proportioned women were orally servicing him, front and back. Her mind seized up, unable to process the tableau before her.

The strange man held out a necklace with a red stone and shouted, "Freeze, bitch." Lena's eyes locked on the stone. The Lover's Gift! This man had somehow found it!

The odds of a home invasion in Lena and Brad's neighborhood were tiny. It was a well-traveled block, everyone knew everyone, and there hadn't been a serious crime in their part of town for ages. Lena had cast some basic protective spells on the house to prevent fire or damage from falling trees, but it had never occurred to her that she needed to protect against burglars. Everything in the house was replaceable, or she could likely recover it by means of divining and magic. She'd had a break-in at her store -- part of how she met Brad -- so she'd put in an alarm system, more to appease the police than to provide protection. And, again, everything there was ultimately replaceable.

Brad was practically swimming in protective spells that Lena had cast on him -- nothing would ever harm him. Her power was hers -- it could not be stolen or co-opted; she was far too powerful for that. But the Lover's Gift was her power, at least some of it, in a physical form. Tangible. Portable.

Stealable.

Lena cursed herself for her carelessness. So euphoric was she after her (literally) magical evening of exploration and love-making, she forgot to safeguard the instrument of their passion. She made a point of telling Brad not to take it with him; she trusted Brad, but impulse control is the first thing a witch must master, and she could not reasonably expect Brad to know how to keep his mind from activating the Gift inadvertently without much more practice. She had placed it in her jewelry box. For safe keeping. The irony of those words stung her.

During the time she was processing the situation, Lena remained still and silent. Harris, not knowing that Lena was a witch and was not subject to commands from the bearer of the Lover's Gift without her consent, thought that he had frozen her in place with his new-found power. He turned to Louis and Mariel and said, "You freeze, too." Both remained motionless as he swaggered over toward the front door, holding the necklace tauntingly in front of him.

"I assume you are the jewelry store lady who lives here. Where did you get this little item? Do you have any idea what it can do? Of course you don't. If you did, you wouldn't be living in a dump like this. You'd own a mansion, living like a movie star. Shit, you'd probably BE a movie star. Or be married to one, not the dweeb in your cute little family portrait. This," he mocked, thrusting the necklace toward Lena, "can change people. I can use it to change anyone I want, however I want. I can change me," at which point his cock grew until it was nearly touching the floor in front of Lena, "I changed them. And now I'm going to change you. What do you think of that? It's OK. Don't answer. I really don't care what you think." Harris turned around and walked away from Lena laughing.

"No," Lena said, softly but firmly.

Harris stopped in his tracks and turned around slowly. "Maybe I didn't say this correctly. Don't speak!"

Lena locked eyes with Harris. "No," she repeated.

Harris looked at the glowing red stone in his hand. Why wasn't it working like it had before? It didn't look any different. Had he exhausted its power? Used it up? Better test it.

"Louis, I want you completely bald," Harris snarled at Louis. The long black hair atop Louis' head vanished." Why wasn't this working on the jeweler?

"You asked me where I got the necklace," Lena said, glaring at Harris. "I made it." She pointed a finger at the necklace. "And I can unmake it." The red stone on the necklace flared brightly and exploded with a sudden flash. Harris howled in pain, his hand badly burned by the micro explosion in his hand. "Quiet," Lena hissed. Harris continued to scream but no sound could be heard. Enraged, he rushed at Lena. Lena calmly raised a finger and pointed it at Harris, who was thrown off his feet and sent hurtling toward the dressing mirror. Rather than a crash of glass, the mirror's surface bent slightly, like surface tension on a water glass, then popped sending Harris tumbling through the mirror. The mirror flattened out and was back to normal, except there was an image of Harris peering out from the other side. Panicked, Harris started pounding on the glass, trying to break back through.

"Trust me," Lena said, "you do not want to break that glass." Something in her tone told Harris that he should stop his pounding. He stood, looking out of the mirror, dazed, furious, and, suddenly, very very frightened.

At the moment of the explosion, both Mariel and Louis reverted to their normal form. Louis curled up into a fetal position and started rocking back and forth, weeping. Mariel remained kneeling where she was, frozen in shock. Lena ignore Louis and kneeled down next to Mariel, placing an arm gently on the girl's shoulder. Mariel flinched but then realized it was Lena; she relaxed a tiny bit but began shaking. Lena was about to conjure up a blanket but stopped herself; she imagined that Mariel had seen more than enough magic for one day -- maybe for a lifetime -- so she whispered, "I'll be right back" and was out and back from the guest room with a blanket in a few seconds. She tenderly wrapped the blanket around Mariel and again whispered, "Are you injured?"

"He ... he ..." Mariel began, but she could not get any further. She buried her head in the blanket and cried.

"That's OK, you don't have to. Don't think about it. Clear your mind. Relax." Lena touched the top of Mariel's head. The young girl stopped crying, her breathing slowed, and she stopped shivering. Fear remained on her face, but there was anger growing in her eyes. Lena could sense the growing anger. Even after what she's been through she has the strength to be angry, Lena thought. There is more to this girl than I thought.

Lena turned her attention to Louis. "You. Tell me what happened here."

Louis looked up through teary frightened eyes. "Who are you? What is this place?"

"This place is my home, in which you are an intruder. You will pay for that. The question remains what price you will pay and that depends entirely on what you've done and what you say and do now." Lena snapped her fingers, and Louis hands and feet were bound with heavy iron chains. "As for who I am, if you haven't figured it out yet, I am a witch. Don't look surprised -- you were experiencing some of my magic when I walked in."

Louis' feeble brain was piecing the puzzle together slowly. He and Harris had tried to rob the house of an actual spell-casting magic-wielding witch. They found a defenseless maid inside and intended to kill her to keep her quiet. They stumbled on some magical trinket that belonged to the witch and by sheer luck figured out its power. Harris abused that power to humiliate and rape the maid, while Louis watched, then Harris turned on him and essentially raped him, too.

It didn't take Harris nearly as long to review the narrative. He knew if the truth came out that the witch would be pissed. He could either beg for mercy -- which was unlikely to be granted -- or brass it out, stand bravely and try to intimidate the little witch-bitch.

Lena grabbed Louis by the chin and tilted his head up. "I know from your matching uniforms that you two were in this together. I also know based on what you looked like when I found you that your friend there turned on you. My question is this: did you try to help, did you stand by and watch, or did you participate until your friend betrayed you?"

This is it, Louis thought. My whole sorry life comes down to this moment and how I answer this question. Answer truthfully and who knows what will happen. Lie and if she finds out it might be worse than admitting the truth. Old habits die hard.

"I tried to help," he blurted out. "Honestly, I told him to stop. Yes, we were going to rob your house, but we never meant anyone any harm. Harris said we needed to kill her then he found that necklace and started doing horrible things to her. When I tried to stop him, he turned me into a whore." Louis broke down sobbing. He was still traumatized by what Harris had done to him, and terrified that Harris or the girl would call him out on his half-truth.

It didn't take long. "Liar," hissed Mariel. "You wanted to do the same thing to me as he did. You said so."

Louis was busted. The best he could hope for was damage control. "OK, OK, but I did tell him that we shouldn't kill you. That's got to count for something, right?"

"No," Lena said. "Not at all." Lena lifted a finger and Louis was silenced. He continued trying to speak but then realized his voice was no longer his. He sat, staring at the floor, chained and awaiting his fate at the hands of a very angry witch.

Lena turned to the mirror. "And what should I do with you?" Lena moved her finger and returned Harris' voice.

"Why don't you join me in here? You look like you know your way around a real man," Harris snarked, waving his cock grotesquely with his hand. Lena waved her hand and Harris' cock and balls vanished; nothing but smooth skin remained in their place. "Oh, you fucking bitch ..." Harris began but when Lena started to raise her finger he stopped talking before she stopped him.

"You invaded my home, stole and used my magic, and raped my friend. And still you stand there, a sick and angry little man with no dick and a hole in his hand, daring me to punish you." Harris fumed at her description. "But there is no earthly prison or punishment that would be appropriate for you."

Harris scoffed, "Yeah sure. 'Earthly prison.' Here's what's gonna happen. You're going to turn me over to the police and I'll serve a few years' time and be out before you know it. Oh, and you're going to reattach my cock or else I'll charge you with assault." He crossed his arms and smiled. "And when I get out I'll find your little housekeeper and ..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The scream startled everyone. But not as much as what happened next. Mariel's scream started rattling the mirror, her eyes suddenly ablaze. A look of panic crossed Harris' face as the surface of the mirror distorted. And then it shattered. Tiny shards flew across the room, some scratching the petrified Louis, others falling on the floor in front of Mariel. Lena's personal charms protected her, otherwise she might have been cut badly. When the tinkling of the glass stopped, Lena and Louis turned to look at Mariel, who stared intently with fiery eyes for a moment, then passed out.

Lena rushed to her side to check if she was OK. Mariel had simply fainted, from stress. Or exertion? Is it possible that young Mariel has a witch somewhere in her ancestry, whose magic has been passed but unpracticed for generations? Lena would have known immediately if Mariel was an active witch. And her voice alone could not have shattered that glass. Lena put her hand on Mariel's temple. No fever, steady breathing. She wrapped the blanket tighter around the girl, then turned to Louis.