Cruel Intentions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down and pulled back, her breast slipping from Faye's mouth. She lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. It took her a moment or two to get Faye back to planet earth.

"You were going to show me how to milk him, without him orgasming."

Faye answered, now somewhat composed. "Rome wasn't built in a day, dear. All things in good order. Lets take a break."

She reached over, under my sacks, finding the spot she was looking for and pressed. My erection immediately subsided. That empty feeling came across me and the ache in my groin began to let me know I needed to cum or I was going to be in pain.

As my cock went limp, it oozed precum that had been waiting its turn. Faye saw it, reached over and collected it on her fingers, and with that imperious expression, brought her fingers to my lips.

"Lick"

I extended my tongue as she pushed her fingers into my mouth. I licked them clean and she ran them across the roof of my mouth, tickling, then withdrew them.

I was still tied to the footboard of the bed, seated on the hope chest. Bonnie got up and got me a glass of water, and held it while I drank.

"We can't have you drying up at the wrong time," she mocked.

Faye had gotten up and gone to her purse. She got out a small tin I recognized as Altoids. I wondered what she had in mind. I would soon find out.

Faye looked down at me. The cruel look she got at moments like this came across her face. "Are you in pain, sweetie? Do your balls ache for release? If we untied you, would you pick up our slips and jack off into them? Would you even care that we were here watching? You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like to have us watch you cum as you stroke your manhood."

"Not tonight" interjected Bonnie. "That cum is destined for my mouth. I can't wait to taste it."

"Oh, I think you are a natural cum slut, dear" Faye observed.

Faye kneeled first, and grabbed both the slips that were still at my feet. She draped hers on my right leg and Bonnie's on my left leg, longwise so the maximum amount of nylon was touching me. Each slip had it's own feel. Both were very silky and as Bonnie joined Faye, kneeling between my legs, both girls started rubbing their slips on my legs.

I started to respond almost immediately. Both of them were rubbing my thighs with their slips. Slow strokes up the inside of each thigh, both hands making sure the slip had maximum contact.

The girls watched in fascination as my cock began to stir. Faye kept one hand moving her slip while she opened the tin of Altoids with the other. She took a handful and put them in her mouth. I noticed that they were Wintergreen.

As my cock continued to respond to the silky slips on my legs, Faye shifted position slightly so she could reach me easier. She looked at Bonnie and, as if rehearsed, both brought their slips up to my cock and with the other hand, cupping my balls in their nylon weapons of seduction. As I looked down, I could not see my cock, only the red and blue nylon encasing it. I moaned as I felt the silky slips rub the length of my shaft and my sacks.

Faye pulled her slip back and Bonnie followed suit. Bonnie wasn't sure what was next either. I'd regained full hardness and Faye took hold of me bare handed to make sure I was as she wanted me. I heard her chewing up the Altoids, then watched as she leaned forward, holding my cock with two fingers, guiding it into her mouth.

At first all I felt was her lips and tongue as well and the grainy chewed up mints in her mouth. Then I began to feel the Wintergreen. It was the oddest sensation. A warmth began to grow over my cock. It became more intense with each passing moment. My cock was alive with the sensation. I began to buck and thrash as Faye worked the mints and rub them on my cock with her tongue. A squeeze of my sacks settled me down.

After a while, the mints gone, the glow started to subside. She pulled back and let me slide out of her mouth. She's picked up the slip and was holding underneath so she caught me in it as I slid out of her mouth. Craddling my cock in her hand, she gently stroked me. The wintergreen had left my cock more sensitive than usual so the slip felt all that much better. She stroked me till a drop of precum oozed from the lips of my cock. She brought the slip to it and wiped it up. Then she rose up enough to kiss me, her mouth tasting of the wintergreen mints. Then she looked at Bonnie.

"Your turn" was all she said.

Bonnie smiled at her then looked at me like I was a piece of candy.

She brought the slip to my waiting cock and wrapped the silky nylon around it with both hands. She stroked me the nylon for a few minutes, then re-arranged the slip so that the lace was now in contact with my shaft with one hand. She was gentle but the lace was scratching and lightly irritating. On top of that, I was still sensitive from the wintergreen. I was twitching but dared not squirm, lest her free hand squeeze me into submission. I gritted my teeth. The pleasurable agony was driving me wild.

She shifted the slip once again, and I felt the OH SO SILKY nylon on my cock. Was it silkier than Faye's red, or was it the irritation. I concentrated to not surrender to it and cum. I wanted to give her what she wanted, though part of me wondered if the force of my cum would hurt her with all the teasing.

She shifted slightly up and was able to take my cock between her breasts. She hunched her shoulders so her breasts squeezed in on my cock. Then she started moving up and down so her breasts were stroking me. More precum. She took my cock in hand and guided it to her left nipple. Using my cock like a lipstick, she applied the honey like liquid to her nipple and milked me to ensure she got it all. She rose up further. Our eyes met again and she smiled. Rising a little further put her breasts at my eye level. She leaned forward and with her free hand guided me to the waiting breast, glistening with precum.

My lips parted and I took in the nipple, licking eagerly. Her free hand stroked my cock in the slip, while I finished licking my precum from her breast. When she was satisfied that I had it all, she slid back down, eye level with my cock.

A nylon-covered finger ran up the vein and milked out a large glob of precum. She put her tongue just under the head, touching the base of my "helmet". The precum oozed like honey from the lips of my cock and ran down to her tongue. She collected it and stroked the bottom of my "helmet" with her tongue before it retreated back into her mouth. She swallowed. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and caressed her cheek with it. Then she kissed the tip while looking at me with taunting eyes. I watched it disappear between her lips again and as her lips hit the base of my cock I knew the head was rubbing the back of her throat. Then I felt her teeth. She began to pull back but she had bared her teeth and was lightly raking my cock with them as it came out of her mouth. As the back side of the "helmet" reached her teeth, she stopped withdrawing and clamped down firmly, but not enough to hurt.

Holding my cock firmly in her teeth, she began to flog the head of it with her tongue. In its heightened state of sensitivity, I could feel ever bud of her tongue. The slip was still around the base of my cock and her hand moved it slowly, sensuously up my shaft. I heard a throaty giggle. I wanted to push my cock back into her mouth but her teeth kept me from even trying. As the slip reached her lips, she started it back down, her lips following it, re-engorging her mouth with my cock.

Faye had been watching this and had repositioned herself so she could get to Bonnie. She reached over to kiss her on the cheek, then managed to kiss what little of my cock that hadn't disappeared in Bonnie's mouth. Then back to Bonnie's ear where she whispered something before her tongue caressed it. I heard Bonnie gasp and even saw goose bumps.

Faye repositioned again and was now in a position to again take Bonnie's firm breasts into her mouth. Faye's silky blonde hair brushed my thigh. Then she started down on Bonnie.

Bonnie was breathing heavily now. Faye would soon be at her nether-regions and there would be no stopping her.

I was getting very close. I wouldn't last much longer, unless they killed the erection again. I hoped they wouldn't. I needed to cum.

It started almost without warning. I felt that feeling in the pit of my stomach as the orgasm started to build. Bonnie felt me tense, looked at me and smiled with her eyes. Her pace quickened slightly, her eyes fixed on mine. My mouth opened in anticipation of a moan that would come from my toes.

Bonnie never broke her gaze on me. Her hand worked the slip as she slid her lips up and down the shaft. I felt the first pulse, signifying the first rope of cum was on its way. She'd thought this one out. She had stopped taking my cock fully into her mouth when she felt the same pulse I did. Only the "helmet" was in her mouth, as the first rope shot into her mouth. The planning was good on her part but the quantity of cum was more than she planned on. The second and third ropes shot with equal force and the fourth arrived catching her off guard. It leaked, or rather shot from a corner of her lips and splashed on her breast. The next one followed suite except it landed on Faye's cheek, as she was just starting down Bonnie's thigh with her tongue.

Bonnie gave a closed-mouth scream of surprise, then broke into a laugh, letting my cock escape her mouth. The sixth pulse put the last of my cum on her nose. As she regained her composure, she kept stroking my cock with that beautiful slip, making sure I was finished.

Then she looked at me and opened her mouth. It was full of cum. She closed her mouth and swallowed. Then she showed me again. Only the cum on her nose and breast remained. Oh yes, and the cum on Faye's cheek.

Faye came up long enough to see the results, then cleaned the cum off her cheek with her finger and ate it. Then she kissed me. When she broke, she looked at the cum on Bonnie's breast and guided me to it. Bonnie arched her back for better access for me then Faye pulled my head down to the cum on her breast. I licked it off and sucked her breast till they both pulled me back.

Then Faye looked at Bonnie. Bonnie saw the look and just laid back on the floor in front of me. Faye repositioned and her head went to Bonnie's thigh where it had been only moments before.

Just then the phone rang. Bonnie did not stop Faye as she answered the phone. It was her folks. They would be home in about fifteen minutes. Time enough to clean up and be cool when they walked through the door. Unfortunately, not enough time for what Faye was about to do to Bonnie.

12