Cruel Mistress Carnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of my clients I order to go limp on their own, and if they don't I beat their dick with a straightened coat hanger, a car ariel or a curtain rod, but you are a beginning chastity boy..."

Walden had looked wounded, and implored Carni to let him just cum once more before he was locked up again. "It's been a tough week. I've had trouble adjusting to total celibacy. Besides, I get a lot of hugs from pretty women at my lectures. It was really rough this week, and I couldn't get to sleep some nights, my cock was so uncomfortable in the tube."

Walden was an inspirational speaker, who charged thousands in lecture fees, (as well as additional revenue from books and DVDs) and sometimes he had to fly in from all over the country for his appointments with Mistress Carnation. " Dr.Walden Pincus's Five Steps to Successful Romance and Finance."

Groupie chicks were all over Walden after his speeches, and Carni could imagine how being locked in chastity might get him excited, and painfully, especially if some girl was rubbing her boobs on his narrow chest, and whispering in his ear that she was free to drop by his motel room that night...since he was such a hot shit speaker.

But Carni had shaken her head, and reminded him that they'd signed a contract, and didn't he want to see her bare breasts in ninety days? And, tears coursing down his face, Walden had allowed her to put him back in chastity.

Week after week he'd shown up for additional teases and torture, and been locked up and sent home, and of course it had been hellish for him. Carni had made things a little tougher, taking down her panties (while keeping her top on) and making Walden lick her to many, many orgasms before being sent home.

And now he'd shown up, her Wallie...three months denied, and today was his masturbation day, and he was pissing her off, by not taking his pants down! What kind of shit was that?

Carni got up and walked over to Walden, and slapped his face, hard. "What the fuck's going on here? Why aren't you taking your pants down?" Carni reached down and unbuckled Walden's belt, and unzipped his pants.

"Jeez, Walden, I'd think that today of all days you'd be obedient...since it's your jerk off and see my tits day, right?" Carni led Walden, shuffling with his trousers around his ankles, to the bed. She sat down and pulled him over her knee, pulling down the panties she made him wear to his sessions.

Walden shook his head dizzily. "Is that this week? I thought it was next week, Miss Carni."

Carni laughed. She lifted the thick wooden paddle and slammed it hard against his pink buttocks. "Well now, it may be next YEAR, with the attitude you're having." WHACK! The paddle landed again, and then she slammed it yet again, crisply.

Walden bit his lip. He always had a difficult time taking the paddle. Usually it was thirty with the paddle, and then fifty with the strop and about ten to fifteen with the cane. How could he forget that today was his orgasm date? He'd been suffering for three months!

After Carni had hit Walden about eight times, he began his usual blubbering, and finally was tossed on his knees to rub his red and singed behind. Carni then ordered Walden to disrobe completely, and she cuffed his hands behind his back, and his ankles, and proceeded to do her efficient business with the strop and cane.

Finally, Carni rolled Walden over, and unlocked the chastity tube, and put it in the dishwasher, and then bathed his quite stinky cock and balls, before beginning to gently stroke his poor penis.

"I just can't believe you forgot." Carni mused as she tickled his growing cock head, making the glans swell in ultimate frustration. "Maybe getting a squirt isn't that important to you, hey Walden?" Carni began jerking his cock faster and faster, to the point Walden was raising his hips to meet her thrusts...but then she pulled her hand away quickly.

"I am so offended, Walden that you would misbehave on this day." Carni said, pretending to be very huffy. "I am shocked, actually. I may keep you locked up for some time."

"No, oh no, please Mistress Carnation, it's just that I've been so busy, and I thought it was next week, and I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, I just am a bit afraid of being whipped." Walden was shaking in terror. To be locked up again for a YEAR.

Carni shook her head decisively. "I think your cock needs a bit of physical punishment. I know you don't like cbt, but there' s just no hope." Carni reached over to the other side of the bed, and picked up her long straightened coat hanger, that was fashioned with a bit of electrical tape on one end to use as a handle.

She'd just had Congressman Jerome O'Bramwellon (R-Connecticut), in earlier, and had given him a lively whipping with the coat hanger...it was quite a little party. she'd given poor Jerome a lot of shit about his antics on C-Span, and now she could use the hanger again...to torture yet another idiotic but powerful white male.

Carni tapped the hanger on her hand. "You can use your safe word if you like, Wallie, but I might either let you see my boobs today OR let you cum, you can't do both...but you have to take your punishment first."

Wallie, looking wary, nodded. Carni massaged his penis a bit with her purple nails, and then pulled her right hand away and whacked him with the left, the one holding the straightened coat hanger.

She actually hit him much more lightly than she'd ever done to O'Bramwellon, but Walden burst into tears anyway. It was a bit too much, apparently.

"Don't be a crying little bitch, Walden" Carni scolded. "Your father was right about whipping you and putting nail polish on you to make you more of a man, but you probably needed a lobotomy."

Walden's lip was trembling and his eyes were filled with tears. "I-I'm so sorry, Mistress Carnation, but that hurt so much...the steel of the-oh, God."

"Well, I only let big masculine boys see my bare titties, and to prove you are one, you'd better be able to take five more shots to your dick without a lot of tiresome whining." Carni said, and from the look on poor Walden's face, she knew he'd just been expecting the one swat.

Carni tried to keep from giggling as she saw his horror. Lifting the coat hanger, she swung it, but not low enough to connect, and son of a bitch if Walden didn't pee himself!

"Now that pisses me off!" Carni said, enraged. She reached behind her and picked up a sharp dart from a bar dart-board and threw it right into Walden's nipple, and he screamed again.

Then Carni swung the coat hanger down, HARD, and gave Walden what for with the straightened coat hanger. Before he could react, she hit him two more times, and then two more as he screamed and cried.

"Because I have to do my laundry now, you fucking wimpy bedwetting asshole, I am going to lock you back up, and NOT let you see my breasts this week." Carni locked Walden back up in the chastity tube.

"You are such a baby, you should go to a hardware store and get some pliers and take this thing off and never see me again. Now get the fuck out before I rape you with my monster dildo. You are such a faggy little bitch."

The following week was absolute torture for Walden. He couldn't rub or put calamine lotion on his damaged, aching dick, and of course it became super-hard whenever he thought of what Mistress Carnation had put him through.

And he was stimulated by everything—the Wrigley twins on the TV commercials, when he bantered with his secretary...and of course all the lecture groupies. Walden had had quite a sex life before he'd begun with Carni...should he take the chastity tube off?

But it hadn't been as fulfilling. Having a gorgeous blonde 20 year old airhead suck you off somehow was not nearly as exciting as wondering what cruel Carnation had planned. It was a mystery to Walden...but all his girlfriends, all his dalliances, his two ex-wives, none of them had ever excited him like this girl, who at most had a seventh grade education in everything except teasing and administering pain!

And poor Walden had trouble going to sleep at night haunted by the bare breasts he'd not seen, and he took lots of cold showers, and counted the days until he could see Carni again. He'd called her for a second appointment that week, but she'd refused him, telling him to show up on Tuesday...but to send his fee electronically ahead of time.

Why was that? Well, Walden found out. When he came into Carni's apartment the following week, he was greeted by a large black man named Styles. "Who am I, motherfucker? Who you think I is, you white supremacist shit? Carnation tole me what a fuckin' bitch you is, an' I'm doing the session this week, Strip and get on yo' knees."

Walden's mouth and asshole were raped that afternoon, and truly, he wouldn't have paid for such um, domination, had he not sent the money ahead of time. Styles unlocked Walden and washed his penis briskly, and then locked him up again...and Styles was much rougher with the paddle and cane than either Walden, Sr. or Carnation herself had ever been, and Walden was glad to get out of there.

The next Tuesday Walden showed up yet again, really worried that Styles might be doing a return engagement, but his beloved Carnation was there, and she kissed Walden tenderly. "I'm sorry, did Styles give you a few boo-boos? I was just trying to emphasize how hurt I was by your poor discipline, Wallie..."

This week, Mistress Carnation whipped Walden, and then bound him and caned his cock, which he took with gritted teeth. When she finally told him that she'd be ready to bare her breasts, though, Walden handed her a little box, which contained a huge diamond engagement ring.

"I'd rather wait until our wedding night if you'll have me, Mistress Carnation. I don't really deserve to see your beautiful breasts until then, and to tell the truth, I shouldn't cum until then either...will you marry me?"

Carnation smiled. Wally really was a cute little guy...and well heeled, really. But she believed in long engagements.

Eighteen months later, Walden was allowed to masturbate on his wedding night, while watching Styles suck Carni's boobs. Walden then licked Styles's balls and held them in his mouth while the huge Negro fucked Carnation, Walden's now wife...but such things are what love is made for, right?

12