Cruel Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
Nick is abducted.
910 words
4.19
97k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Camisa didn't know what was going on but she was grateful to finally have her hands untied and be allowed to take a shower. She lingered in the heat, her asshole still throbbing from Larry's hard fuck but her pussy twitched every time she thought about how good his cock had felt buried in her ass. Instantly, shame washed over her and Nick came to mind. What would he say if she told him that she'd been anally raped and liked it? She shed a few more tears, cursing her weak will as her hand slid over her stomach, heading down to her pussy.

She quivered with need as her fingers curled under, sliding between her soapy lips and into her hole, angrily stroking the responding flesh. Her orgasm was intense but unfulfilling and she secretly wondered if she'd ever be able to cum regularly again. She toweled off and put the clothes on that Eddie had left for her and opened the door, allowing him to take her arm and lead her downstairs. Once down there, her hands were retied and a blindfold was placed over her eyes.

"Please don't hurt me."

"We haven't hurt you yet, have we?" Larry snarled. "Just sit there and keep quiet before you make me angry again." She felt his hot breath on her cheek. "And you don't want that, do you?"

Again, her pussy betrayed her and she sighed at the sweet twinge. "No."

"Didn't think so." She felt the air change as he moved away. "Come on, Eddie. Let's go get him."

* * * * *

Nick's legs ached. He didn't know how long he'd been hogtied but his legs were telling him that they'd been strung up for hours. They felt cold and bloodless and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it so he laid still on the cabin floor, wondering how the hell he'd gotten into this mess. He'd been searching the woods for Camisa when someone struck him from behind and he woke up like this: bound, gagged and blindfolded.

The sounds of approaching footsteps reached his ears and moments later, a door behind him creaked open. The ropes were removed from his ankles and he winced as his lifeless legs dropped to the floor.

"Get up."

"I can't. My legs are numb." Rough hands went under his arms and dragged him up, only to release him seconds later. Nick stumbled to the floor, pain rocketing through his limbs as he flexed them.

"Shit."

"I told you I couldn't get up. You tied my legs too tight."

"Shut up."

The two pairs of hands lifted him up and dragged him out of the building while Nick frantically tried to work feeling back into his legs. Maybe he'd have a chance to escape, but he didn't want to leave the area without finding Camisa. The last two days had been hell. First, Camisa's disappearance, then the big fight with Lynda because he didn't want to leave without his best friend ... and now, his abduction. Finally, just as they reached their destination, he found that he could stand again, albeit it somewhat wobbly and Nick realized that he couldn't get away like this. He'd just have to wait for the perfect opportunity.

"Tie his legs."

"No!" Nick begged, shouting the word. "No, please. I'll do anything you say, just don't tie my legs again."

Larry and Eddie looked at each other and Larry nodded. "Okay, but if you try to escape, I'll kill you."

Nick gulped and stepped forward, guided by Eddie's hammy hand on his shoulder. Eddie led him to a chair and giggled, turning to look at the girl who was seated directly across from him. "Got the camera?"

Larry nodded, setting the 8mm video camera down to unbutton Nick's pants. The boy screamed in anger but a hard shove into his chest made him think twice about struggling again. Larry grinned as tears ran down Nick's cheeks as he suffered through the humiliation of having his privates bared. Larry palmed the camera and pointed it at Eddie and Camisa.

"Action!"

Eddie giggled again and moved over to Camisa, running his hands up her legs and pushing her knees open. She struggled, wailing against the gag but Eddie's strength won out and his hand continued upward, finding her pussy under the dress and panties. He ripped the panties off of her body and laughed when she moaned, her entire body quivering as he pushed two thick fingers into her cunt.

Nick sat perfectly still, confused and wondering what was going on. He thought he'd heard someone moan but he was afraid to say anything for fear of another punch to the chest. He listened again, not quite sure that he heard what he thought he did. He thought he'd heard a moan and it didn't sound like the person was hurt. A finger wiped something thick and wet across his upper lip and he struggled to get away, pausing when the smell hit him. Pussy. He knew that smell anywhere.

His cock twitched into life and both Larry and Eddie laughed. "I told you it would work. Make sure you get a good shot. She'll want that."

"Absolutely."

Camisa sobbed, pressing herself against Eddie's fingers. She was aware that there was someone else in the room and that that person was also a captive like she was. She wondered what was next.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers