Cruise

Story Info
Man and woman in their forties lost their mate,
13.5k words
4.63
35.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers

The week before Christmas would have normally been a happy time for Tom and Laura. Their two kids made it a point to be home a couple of days before Christmas, and to be home on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. From the time Zach and Sherry were little Christmas Eve was present opening time, and then Santa Clause came after they went to bed. Laura carried this tradition on even after Zach and Sherry knew there wasn't a Santa Clause. There was always something under the tree for them on Christmas morning.

Zach and Sherry were home the week before Christmas, but for a different reason. Their mother was dying of cancer. The doctors had told them that she wouldn't make it to Christmas. Either Tom or one of the children had been with Laura day and night for over a week. They were giving Laura so much pain medication that she rarely know they were there, but day and night one of them was with her.

Tom thanked the lord that he was the one that was with her when she died. It was 2 A M on the 22nd of December when Laura took her last breath. The nurses had called their doctor to the hospital, and he had told Tom that he had better call his children if they wanted to see her alive again. Tom decided it was better if Zach and Sherry weren't there when she passed on, and didn't call them. Laura's funeral was the day before Christmas. All that day and way up into the evening there were at least three friends and neighbors there seeing to their every need. Tom and the two children tried to get them to go home and be with their families, but they stayed until after eleven.

There wasn't anything traditional on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Friends and neighbors continually dropped by trying to cheer them up and bringing more and more food. Again Tom tried to get them to go home and be with their loved one's on Christmas, but again there was some one there waiting on Tom and his family members, as well as on and Laura's brother and sister and their families.

Tom's lawyer cleaned up the legal stuff and his accountant paid all the bills for him. Here he was 48 years old with and no one in the house to talk to or watch TV with. Laura had done all the housework, so Tom didn't even have a cleaning woman coming in once in a while. He just moped around the house all day. He only went out to eat and get groceries occasionally. Their friends had Tom over to their houses on several occasions, but it wasn't the same to them or him, not having Laura there with them. About a month after the funeral, Tom's daughter flew in from Texas. She suggested he take a cruise or a trip some where just to get out of the house and get away for a while. She had decided that a cruise was what he need and pulled the tickets out of her purse. "You have to go", she told him, "I can't get a refund." He accepted the tickets and , thanked her for her concern and kindness. The next Tuesday Tom flew to Florida and boarded the cruise ship.

At first he just walked around the deck. He spent most of my time at the bar or playing blackjack. The captain of the ship saw that Tom wasn't participating in any of the activities, even though the activities director had tried her best to get him involved. The captain came over to Tom at the bar and asked him to have dinner with him at his table that night. He said he didn't know, but before he could finish his sentence the captain was walking away and called over his shoulder "I'm in the last dinner at eight, see you, see you there." Tom joined the captain at his table just a little before eight. The captain told Tom his name and introduced him Tom to his first mate and three more officers whothat were at the table. Tom had just sat down when he looked up and saw her come through the door.

She was wearing a long emerald green formal dress that did justice to her sandy red hair. She was trim and tall for a woman. She had real nice looking breasts and the top half discreetly showed above the low cut dress and filled out the front of it nicely. The dress hung beautifully from her full hips. She walked with the grace of a princess. Tom really wouldn't call it walking, it was more like floating, her shoulders never moved as she glided to her table. Tom judged her to be about 40 or 42, and was wandering what her husband would look like.

The captain noticed that Tom's eyes were following her across the floor. He nudged Tom's elbow and said, "That is Mrs. Young. She lost her husband about six months ago. Her daughter was on our one of our cruises last month and told me about loosing her dad, and how hard it had been on her mother." She said, "her mother had hardly been out of the house since her dad's death in a plane crash about six months ago." Tom said, "He know how that felt." The Captain continued, "her daughter had such a good time on the cruise that she bought her mother a ticket for this one. She didn't know if she would come or not." Tom broke his gaze and tuned to the captain and said, "Oh, that's exactly why I'm on this cruise."

She glided over to a table and ran her hand over the cheek of her ass and smoothed her dress as she sat down. This showed her nicely shaped, round but firm ass. Tom was pretty sure he had seen her on deck in a white bathing suit, sunning herself. He had even taken a second look then, but she looked much better in the green formal gown. The captain saw that Tom couldn't keep his eyes off her, and asked Tom if he would like to meet her. Tom said, "I don't know..." but before he could get the rest of the sentence out the captain got up and went over to her table. They talked momentarily, and he brought her back with him. When she came up to the table Tom pushed back his chair and stood up.

The captain said "Mrs. Young this is Tom Wells, Mr. Wells this is Susan Young." They shook hands and both said how nice it was to meet the other. The captain pulled out the chair beside Tom and asked the woman to have a seat. Tom couldn't take his eyes off her. She was even more beautiful up close. Her complexion was beautiful, with out much makeup on. He turned to her and said, "The captain was telling me that you had lost your husband about six months ago. I lost my wife about four months ago." Susan said, "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know what a terrible time it was for me, and I'm am sure it was for you as well." The waiter came and poured them wine. Tom asked Susan, "where she lived." She answered, "Just out side of Chicago. My husband was president and CEO of Microchip, the company has something to do with computers."

She then asked Tom, "where he was from."

Tom said, "Menkota, Ohio. I'm in the insurance business there."

They We were served out soup and more wine. Then they had our salad and still more wine. The main course was lobster. Neither of them finished their lobster, but both of them had some more wine. The captain told them that he was sorry to have to leave them but he had to see to his duties. Shortly after that the other officers excused themselves and left him a Susan all alone.

They made small talk about their children and where they lived, as they picked at their dessert. The table was cleared off except forof their wine glassesd. There was a band playing in the corner so. Tom asked Susan if she would like to dance. She accepted and they went out on the dance floor. He was holding her loosely but he still could smell the fragrance of her unusual perfume. He couldn't describe her perfume, except it reminded him of the TV adds that more or less say "If you don't want to get laid, don't wear this perfume."

He guessed the wine was working on her too, because they found themselves pulling each other closer and closer. God! It felt so good to have a woman in his arms again. Their bodies seem to move in rhythm even though they had never danced together before. Her breasts were touching his chest, and her thigh would occasionally rub across his genitals as they turned. Tom was starting to get a hard on and he was sure she could feel it, because she tried her best not to touch him there.

Tom had a feeling that she wanted him as much and he wanted her, even though they were both in their forties. They were giggling, laughing, and talking in each other's ear like they were teenagers on their first date. They would dance a while and go back to the table and have some more wine, and then dance some more. There wasn't anyone left at the captain's table except them by now. The wine was really getting to both of them by now and they were definitely on a first name basis. Tom happened to glance at the clock on the wall, and it was 10:30 PM. They had been together for two and one-half hours, but it seemed like just minutes. The waiter and assistant waiter had finished cleaning the tables and put out the glasses and silverware for the next morning. Both of them were just standing at the door looking at Tom and Susan, and hoping they would leave so they could go to bed, or whatever they had to do next.

Tom nodded his head toward the waiter and said to Susan "We're the only ones left and I think they would like for us to leave. Would you like to go to my cabin and have a drink?"

Susan hesitated a minute and then finally grinned and asked, "Where is your cabin?"

He answered "On the third level." She said, "I have a suite on the top deck, why don't we go there? I think we would have more room, and there is a wet bar all setup, I usually have a small scotch before retiring." Tom said, "Sounds good to me."

They were a little tipsy as the sea was rough and rocking the ship as they left. Susan wasn't steady on her feet and had to catch her self a time or two. Tom put his hand on her hip to steady her. Susan smiled and said, "We must be in rough waters, the ship seem to be swaying a little."

She unlocked the door to her cabin, and they went in. Susan said, "Have a seat and I'll fix us a drink", but Tom just stood there and looked around the cabin as she walked to the bar. He noticed the big king-size bed and hoped he would be on it with Susan before the night was out.

Tom just barely heard her ask him what he would like.

Tom said, "Oh,Oh, just bourbon and water." She made the drinks and went back to Tom and handed it to him. They clicked their glasses and both smiled and took a sip from their glasses. They stood and stared at each other. There was no doubt that they both wanted each other but neither wanted to make the first move.

Finally Tom took another drink and set his glass on the table, and Susan with a longing look on her face did the same. As they straightened up Tom put his hand on Susan's shoulders and pulled her to him and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Susan just stood with her arms at her sides like nothing was happening inside her.

Tom stammered, "I apologize, I don't know what came over me, I had no right to kiss you."

Susan smiled nervously and said, "It was a very nice kiss, could you do it again", and putting her arms around Tom's neck and kissed him longer and tenderly.

Tom's arms went around her and pulled Susan tight against him as they kissed again, this time with passion and desire. Susan's firm breasts felt so good against Tom's chest, and Susan was enjoying the feel of Tom's hard dick pressed hard against her flat stomach as she moved her hips from side to side.

Tom found the zipper on the back of Susan's dress and slowly unzipped it and touched her exposed soft skin as he and massaged her back with his hands. Their kiss became more passionate as Tom undid her bra. Susan broke their kiss and stepped back at arm's length. The top of her dress folded down exposing her soft D sized breasts. Susan pulled the top up and held it in place with her hands. Her breathing was fast, as she gasped, "I don't know what came over me, I shouldn't have let you go that far. I made a vow when my husband was killed, never to get involved with another man."

Tom said, "I made the same vow to myself. I'm sure you loved you mate as much as I did mine and we both wanted to show our love to them by making such a vow. I know now that my wife wouldn't have wanted me to make such a vow. She would have wanted me to get on with my life, and I'm sure you're husband would have wanted you to also."

Susan looked down at her hands covering her breasts and said in a low soft voice, "We talked just a few months before he died about this very thing. He told me then what a wonderful live life we had had together and hoped that we would die on the same day. But if we didn't, he didn't think either of us should quit living our lives." Susan paused and let the top of her dress fall exposing her breasts again, "I could tell you that I don't want you but my nipples would tell you that I'm lying. Just as the bulge in your trousers would tell me you were lying."

Tom couldn't keep his eyes off her full breasts and the hard nipples that protruded from them as Susan's trembling hands unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it over his shoulders. Tom arms when around her and he finished zipping her dress down and pushed it dress down over her full hips and to the floor as Susan likewise undid his belt and unzipped his trousers and pushed them and his boxer shorts to his feet. Their desire for each other never left their faces as they undressed each other.

Susan left her black almost thong panties on as if it was her last line of defense in case she wanted to back out. They were both on fire. Their arms when around each other again, pulling each other close and they resumed their passionate kiss. Tom had one hand on her back and the other on the cheeks of her ass pulling her against his hardness. Susan's firm breasts and hard nipples felt so good against Tom's hairy chest. Susan began moving her hips side to side, massaging Tom's hard cock against her belly and pubic area. Tom felt her belly getting wet just from his pre-cum.

Tom couldn't wait any longer to get Susan on the bed. While still holding their kiss, Tom picked her up and carried her to the bed and set her down. Susan gracefully pulled her panties down one long leg and then the other. Tom bent over and kissed her deeply as he lowered her on the bed. Tom covered her breasts with his chest, with the rest of his body beside her. He kissed her lips, her nose and her cheeks. Susan's breasts heaved as he nibbled her ear and kissed down her neck. Susan gasped and softly and tenderly stroked his hair as he took her right breast in his mouth. Tom sucked as much of her breast in his mouth as he could and ran his tongue around her hard nipple. Low moans of pleasure were coming from deep down inside Susan's throat and her fingers were running through his hair as he took her other breast in his hand and squeezed it and rolled her hardening nipple between his fingers.

Susan spread her legs wide apart and invited him between them. As Tom moved between her thighs. Susan brought her knees up and spread them wide apart exposing her wet full lips of her pussy. Tom cupped his hand over her pussy and massaged it for several seconds and then spread her swollen lips and ran his middle finger inside her hot wet cave. Susan moaned and pulled Tom down on top of her. She took his dick and guided the head between her swollen lips. Susan gasped as if she had been waiting forever as Tom's cock head went in her hot wet cave.

Gasps of please were coming from both of them as Tom worked his shaft deeper and deeper until he was fully in her. When Tom's head touched her cervix, Susan whined, "It's been so long, it's been so long."

Tom worked his cock slowly in and out of her while she was pulling his chest firmly against her breasts. Tom tried to keep the slow pace but it just wasn't to be.

Tom's rhythm quickened and Susan was hunching him back hard. She gasped softly, "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD", and ran her clitoris fast up and down his belly and gasped for every breath as her orgasm built and built to greater heights. It was all Tom could do to keep from exploding before she finished her climax.

When she showed signs that her orgasm was subsiding, Tom grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled her ass up off the bed and slammed into her hard and fast, shooting stream after stream of hot cum into her waiting pussy and groaned with every blast. Tom finally shot his last volley and collapsed on Susan and rolled them over on their sides. They both had pleasant satisfied smiles on their faces and they kissed tenderly. Their smiles told the other what they really wanted to say.

It was several more minutes before Susan said, "I'd better go wash you out of me. I'm still capable of getting pregnant."

Tom grinned and said, "Don't worry dear, I had a vasectomy when I was 42."

Tom was surprised that he had stayed hard while they were talking. He hadn't kept an erection after intercourse since before he was 35. But Susan made him feel like he was a teenager again. She felt so good in his arms and it fell even better having his cock inside her warm wet pussy. He could tell that Susan was enjoying the feel of his hard cock still moving slowly inside her. He could feel the walls of her vagina contracting around his cock as if to say I love the feel of you in me and that was so good.

Tom was just about to pull out of Susan when she rolled over on top of him, pulled her knees up beside him with out ever letting him slip out of her. She sat up straight and put her hand on his chest and moved her ass up and down his shaft, "You feel so good in me", she said as she move her ass slowly up and down Tom's hard cock.

Tom put two pillows under his head and pulled Susan's breast to his mouth, "It can't possibly feel any better to you than your hot pussy feels around my dick."

Tom sucked as much of her tit in his mouth as he could, then let it all slip out except her hard nipple. He sucked and licked it with his tongue. Susan gasped, "There must be a nerve that runs from my nipples to my pussy. I think I could have an orgasm from just having my nipples sucked."

Susan increased her tempo, then stopped with him completely inside her and sat up to take her breast out of Tom's mouth. Susan told Tom that she would get off too quick with him sucking her sensitive breast and that she wanted him inside her forever.

Tom said, "I've always been a tit man and you have the most perfect and beautiful pair I've ever had in my mouth."

Susan increased the tempo and began to breathing heavy in Tom's ear,"Oh god, I can't believe I'm cumming again so quick."

Susan was moving her ass up and down rapidly, touching her clit on Tom's pubic bone. On about every sixth cycle she took Tom in her deep and hunched back and forth, give her clitoris a good going over. Her orgasm was some where between hard and pleasant, but lasted a long time.

Susan laid her head on Tom's shoulder and said, "I'm so ashamed. You would think I've never been with a man before." Tom turned his face to hers and kissed her tenderly, "I love it when my partner cum with me in them. It makes me feel like I've done a good job.

It was severely minutes before Susan started moving her ass slowly up and down his shaft again. Tom told Susan that he couldn't believe that she had give birth to two children, her breasts were so perfect, her stomach was so flat, and her vagina so tight around his cock. Susan just smiled a contented smile and kept moving up and down Tom's shaft. After several minutes of silence Susan said, "I don't guess I should tell you this, but I was a little wild in high school and college. I had been with quite a few boys before I met my husband and I have never had such a long thick cock inside me as yours. God, Tom you're cock feels so good."

Susan kept up the slow steady pace for 15 or 20 minutes. Tom's ball were getting full and that great wonderful sensation was creeping down his spine to his ball that told him he was going to cum. Tom took her breast back in his mouth, took her firm round cheeks of her ass in his hand and moved her up and down faster and harder on his shaft. Susan got the message and just the thought of him filling her with hot cum again brought her up in a hurry. The feeling of his head banging against her cervix and her clitoris touching his skin brought her up even faster.

theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers