Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom gasped as she moved her tight lips up and down the head and licked it at the same time. Susan moved her lip a little further down Tom's shaft and back up to the head and back down further again. She took his balls in her hand and started rolling them gently. Tom was gasping for breath as he watched her working on his dick.

Every once in a while Susan would glance up at Tom's face to see if he was enjoying what she was doing. Tom got enough air in his lungs to say to Susan, "Don't tell me you have never sucked a cock before."

Susan look up at him and smiled, "All I know to do is what my daughter did to my son-in-law, how am I doing?" "Great, but I think you had better stop, you're about to get a load of cum in you mouth", Tom replied.

Susan just grinned a devilish grin and went back to work on his cock. Susan was taking so much of him in her mouth that he felt his head touch the back of her throat. Susan gagged a little but kept running her tight lips up and down his shaft even faster as she continued licking the head of his dick. Tom gasped, "This is your last chance to stop!" Susan didn't, but worked up and down his shaft that much faster and even stroked his shaft.

The first stream of Tom's cum took Susan by surprise and she paused just a second. She then locked her lips just below the rim of Tom's head and masturbated his shaft furiously and took the rest of Tom's massive load. When Tom finally stopped cumming, Susan removed her mouth from his cock and looked up at him with a smile on her face, opened her mouth so he could see his cum, then closed her lips and swallowed.

Tom's knees were so weak he didn't know if he could get up or not. He finally did and pulled Susan to her feet and said "Your turn, I'm going to eat your pussy raw", and sat her ass on the edge of the bed. He got on his knees and put her legs over his shoulders. Susan had gotten so hot sucking him that her juices were running down her thighs. Tom started just about at her knee and licked up her thighs, swallowing her sweet juices as he went. He thought Susan was too drunk to enjoy what he was about to do to her, but she gasped and sucked in air when his tongue touched her swollen wet lips. Tom licked up and down her lips two or three times, parted them with his tongue and ran his stiff tongue up her hole. Susan grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face firmly against her cunt. Tom ran two fingers in her hole as he locked his lips around her hard little bud. "Oh, Oh, Oh my God", she screamed.

Tom waited until her legs came back down on his shoulders before he started running his stiff tongue in and out of her. Tom hadn't tongued her more than a minute before her legs when back up again and she climaxed again. If Susan was drunk, she was sobering up fast.

Tom again waited until her legs came back down again and licked up and down her slit, touching her clitoris on the up lick and her ass hole on the down lick. Tom could tell that she was cumming for the third time. He locked his lips over her clit and tongued it fast and hard. He ran his wet finger up her ass hole. "OH MY GOD, Oh Jesus, Oh, Oh ", as her legs went up again and her orgasm was longer and harder than the first two put together.

Instead of her legs going back to his shoulders, Susan put them on the floor on each side of Tom and took him by the head and tried to pull him up. "OH GOD, I'm about to have a heart attack, I can't breath, that's enough!", she said in ragged gasp. Tom did get up, but as he lowered himself on her, he ran his hard dick in her super wet hole. Susan just lay there and let him pump her hard and fast. Tom didn't take more than thirty strokes before he was filling her already saturated vagina with another load of cum again.

Tom just lay on top of Susan for a couple of minutes, then rolled off her and cradled her on the bed. Susan wiggled up beside him and cuddled with her face in front of his.

Susan was sober now and started babbling, "The time I saw my daughter and her husband eating each other I thought how gross, how nasty that was, how awful to have a man's cock in you mouth, and how bad all the sex fluids must taste. But I got off just sucking your dick, and then you got me off three times in less than five minute. Your sure can't do that with a dick. Did I taste bad?" Tom said ,"You didn't give me time to find out, I was to busy holding your ass on the bed," and laughed. Susan said, "I don't think I was on the bed, I think I was floating up in the air some where."

Tom looked at the clock and saw it was 2:30 A M. He told Susan that he had better go to his cabin and get some sleep. Susan pleaded with him to stay all night with her again, but Tom thought he should spend the night in his cabin. That the maid would think he was over board if he didn't use his bed in two nights.

Tom got up and headed for his clothes when he heard Susan say, "Oh Tom." He looked around and Susan was on all fours with her ass toward him. "What do you want me to do, fuck your ass hole?", and laughed? "No, doggy style will do for now", Susan replied.

Tom was about to get back on the bed when he realized he was completely soft. He told Susan that he didn't think he could get another hard on tonight. Susan turned around and said, "I can take cared of that", and took his soft dick in her mouth and with her expert tongue and lips had Tom hard in less than a minute.

Susan turned around on all fours. Tom looked at the situation and knew if he got on the bed he wouldn't be able about to get low enough to get his cock in her. He took her by the waist and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He had to bend his knees just a little to enter her. His dick went in her still wet pussy easily. He still had her by the waist and banged it in her hard several times and then slowed down and bent over her and took a breasts in each hand. Tom slowly worked in and out of her and played with her breasts and nipples at the same time. Susan whined", "Tom I wish you could be a girl for just one minute and could feel how good a big cock feels inside of you." Tom chuckled and replied, "It couldn't feel and better that what my cock is feeling now," and chuckled. Tom legs were getting tired, just about the time Susan moved her finger to the clit and started moving her ass back to meet him on his in stroke. Tom started working her nipples a little firmer and faster between his thumb and fore finger and banging her harder and faster. Susan started gasping little squeals and climaxed again. Tom took her by the hips again and held her as he drove his cock in and out of her hard and faster. A gasping sound came out of his mouth with every shot of cum he was depositing in her hot vagina.

As Tom pulled out of Susan he said, "I've just got to go, if I stay here the rest of the night neither of us will get any sleep. Susan grudgingly agreed and got up and slipped on the white robe as Tom dressed. She went to the door with him and kissed him several times before she let him out.

Tom and Susan hadn't remembered that tomorrow would be the last full day of the cruise. They had enjoyed being with each other so much that time had has just slipped by. It was only when Tom read the ship's newspaper the next morning about the procedure for disembarking that he realized that he and Susan wouldn't have another full night together.

They had to have their luggage packed and out side the door by 11:00 PM. They would be pulling in to Fort Lauderdale the next day and had to be ready to disembark by 8:00 A M.

Tom called Susan and he could tell by the down tone of her voice that she had read the paper too.

Tom asked Susan when she would be ready to go to breakfast and she replied, "I've already had my showered and I am dressing. I'll be ready by the time you get here."

Neither of them said a word about this being their last full day together as they walked to the dinning room. It was only after they were seated and drinking their orange juice that Tom said, "I'm sure you read in the paper this morning that we would be at sea all day and in Fort Lauderdale in the morning."

Susan tried to put a smile on her face as she replied, "I guess all good things have to come to an end."

There was very little conversation as they ate their breakfast. As they were exiting the dinning room that Tom asked, "What shall we do our last day together?"

Susan finally smiled her sweet smile and said, "I don't know about you but I would like to spend the entire day in my room if I could find a good looking stud of a man to spend it with me."

Tom said," "I don't know if I fulfill requirement for that man, but I'm willing to try."

Susan smiled as she took him by the hand and started toward her room, "I'll give you a try, but if you are not as good as the guy I had last night, I'll kick your you're ass out."

When they got to Susan's room the maid had already been there and made the bed and cleaned the room. They just looked at each other like neither knew what to do. Then Susan started removing her clothes and Tom followed suit.

Tom was already hard by the time he kicked out of his shorts and Susan's nipples were beginning to harden. Their lips met and the passion began to flow. They kissed deeply and with passion for several minutes before Tom started moving them toward the bed.

Susan broke their kiss long enough to pull the spread and top sheet down and crawled to the middle of the bed.

Her arms went out toward Tom as she invited him on top of her. Susan spread her legs and Tom lowered himself on top of her with his hard dick at the mouth of her pussy. He kissed her deeply as his cock head probed her full lips. Susan raised her ass just a little and Tom's dick went in her pussy.

Susan wasn't as wet as usual and Tom worked his cock in her slowly, wetting his shaft as he went. Tom worked his cock in and out of her pussy slowly and with shorter strokes than usual. They had been fucking for about five minutes when Susan asked, "Where is my tit man, I want to cum."

Tom said, "Sorry Susan, I just can't get my mind off the fact that this will be our last day together."

Susan put her hands on each side of his face and moved his head where his face was above hers and said, "If you think that after we leave this boat it will be the last time we will see each other, you're crazy. After we get home I will be knocking on you door in less than a month."

Susan smiled sweetly and continued, "That is if you will let me in you house."

Tom breathed a sigh of relief and his face brightened up as he said, "Here comes you're tit man", and moved his hands between them and cupped her breasts and rolled her hard nipples. Susan began to gasp and hunched him back as he gave her pussy long and hard strokes.

Susan gasped, "That's it is, give it to me, Oh yes, Oh yes, deep and hard. Faster, faster, I'm cumming Oh God am I every cumming."

Susan's hot wet pussy milking his dick making Tom forgot about this being their last day together on the ship and he fucked her hard and fast.

Susan was still bucking up against his cock when his cannon fired a big blast of hot cum deep in her pussy. Susan screamed, "Oh yes, Oh yes, fill me full", and Tom kept cumming.

Tom had fired his last load deep in her pussy but Susan was still bucking up against him. Susan finally quit moving just about the time Tom's dick went soft inside her.

Tom rolled off of her and onto his back. His soft cum covered cock came out of her pussy and lay limp on his thigh.

Tom said, "Why a month?"

Susan said, "What?"

Tom said, "Why a month until we get together again?"

Susan smiled and said, "It might not be that long but I know my kids will come to see me when I get back from off this cruise and I figured yours would too."

Susan noticed his limp cock laying on his thigh and said, "That's the first time I seen that thing soft", as she playfully flipped it from one thigh to the other.

Tom laughed and said, "I guess I'm not 18 again any anymore or the raw oysters I ate last night have quit working."

Susan rolled over until she was facing Tom and said with a smirk on her face, "You know I can get you up any time I want to. I know how to suck cock now."

"I know we haven't talked about our spouses much but the few times Laura was hot and I had had a hard day at the office and didn't feel like fucking, she could always get me up with her mouth.," Tom said.

Susan said, "I wish my husband had been in to oral sex. My pussy got so wet the time I saw my daughter and her husband doing the 69."

Susan smiled and then turned around in the bed until her face was over Tom's cock. She licked his cum covered head and then took it in her mouth. She put her hand around his limp shaft and then sucked his head. The response was almost immediate as his shaft thickened and stiffened and his cock head grew in her mouth.

Tom took her slim waist in his hands and lifted her ass over his face. Susan spread her legs and lowered her cum filled pussy to his lips.

Tom cleaned most of his cum out of her pussy with his tongue then licked her lips from her asshole to her clit. Susan gasped and ran her soft lips up and down his now hard shaft. She twirled her tongue around his velvet head, which brought gasps from Tom.

Tom was going to bring Susan up slow but her wonderful mouth had him too close to cumming. He ran two fingers up her cunt and went to work on her clit with his tongue and lips.

Susan's pussy was moving up and down Tom's face as fast as her lips were going up hand down his long hard dick.

Long low gasps filled the air as they both got off about the same time. Susan wanted to scream but Tom was filling her mouth with stream after stream of hot creamy cum. Almost as much cum was dripping out of Susan's pussy as Tom was squirting in her mouth.

Susan's orgasm was at it apex when Tom shot his last load in her mouth and she kept moving her pussy up and down Tom's his face.

Susan finally quit fucking Tom's face and weakly rolled off of him and gasped in broken phrases, "I wish I had known about 69's when I was younger. I loved the feel of you're cock growing in my mouth and what you did to my pussy is indescribable."

Tom gasped back, "It sure was better than just a blowjob, I could smell you and taste you while getting sucked."

It was quite a while before Susan said, "It was good but I prefer cumming with your big hard dick in my pussy."

Tom said, "Well, there isn't going to be any big hard cock for a while, why don't we go get something to eat, I'm hungry."

Susan said, "I thing we both should shower first. We both smell like a whore house."

Tom grinned and said, "You're not proposing we take a shower together are you?"

Susan just grinned and Tom continued, "You go first, it takes woman longer to get ready and dress than it does dose men.

Susan showered and while she was putting her make-up on and dressing Tom took his shower. Susan was dressed and ready just about the same time Tom was. They went to the Lido deck and just had sandwiches. Tom had a cheeseburger and Susan a salad and a tuna fish sandwich.

While they were eating Tom said, "You said something about coming to visit me at my house after the cruise. I was already planing to come to Chicago and visit you and not just for the good sex."

There was a long pause and then Susan replied, "We have only know each other for three days and it was under unusual circumstances. We had both lost our mate and the captain more or less forced us on each outer other." Susan smiled and said, "I'll love our captain for ever."

Tom started to say something but Susan said, "Let me finish. In these three days I feel like I've know you forever and I do love you Tom. Now what were you going to say?"

Tom reached across the table and took Susan's hands. He looked her in the eyes and said, "When I realized this morning that this would be our last day together on the cruise I though about how much I love you and of marrying. Susan, you're everything I want in a wife. You are good looking, charming, have a good since of humor and are just loads of fun to be with."

Susan smiled and asked, "Is this a proposal?"

Tom said, "Not really, I thing we should wait a reasonable length of time, say six months before we consider getting married. In that six months time we could visit back and forth and get to know each other better. We might find out that there are things we just can't stand about each other although I doubt it. And then there is the question of where we would live, in your house or mine."

Susan said, "I think you are right about waiting six months. I know my friends would think it terrible of me if I get married in less than a year after my husband's death. And we would have to make a decision about where we would live."

Tom put a big smile on his face and then said, "Then we both agree... I love you Susan." They finished eating and walked around the deck of the ship holding hands. As they walked they decided to go back to their rooms about 6:00 PM and pack. Tom would go back to his room after dinner, which would be about nine 9:00 PM and put his luggage out in the hall. Then he would come to Susan's cabin and they would spend the rest of the night together.

Susan smiled after they had made their plans and said, "You won't get much sleep if I have my way."

Tom said, "There is one thing I better tell you now. It might stop you from even thinking about marrying me. Before Laura came down with cancer we had sex just about every night. I miss her for a thousand other reasons but not having sex is number one."

Susan laughed and smiled and said, "I can see where Laura would want to have sex with you every night. Any woman would love to feel that long thick cock of yours in their pussy as often as they could. I don't know about every night but lets say three nights a week and twice on Sunday.", and laughed.

As they parted to go to their cabins Tom said, "I can live with that."

Tom went to his room and packed everything except what he was going to wear to dinner and another change of clothes for tomorrow and took a shot nap. He got up a little after 6:30 PM and took a shower.

He put his shaving kit in the carry on bag with his change of clothes and put his luggage it in the hall just before he left of for Susan's cabin.

Even though dinner wasn't formal Susan had on the long emerald green dress that she had worn the first time he had seen her.

Tom said, "Dinner is not formal."

Susan replied, "I know it's not but I think this dress is what attracted you to me and I wanted to wear it one last time. I'll have time to pack it when we get back from dinner."

Tom said with a shit-eating grin on his face, "Na, it wasn't the dress it was your tits."

Susan give him a light slap and said, "You asshole, lets go eat."

Dinner lasted longer than that usual because of all the tipping. They thought it ironic that this was the first time they had seen the headwaiter when he came around to get his tip.

They didn't get back to Susan's room until 9:30 PM and Susan said, "Make us a drink while I get out of your favorite dress and pack it."

When Tom turned around from mixing the drinks Susan was on her knees with her ass toward Tom, putting the dress in a suitcase with her black lace thong on.

Tom chucked and said, "Good thing I still have my clothes on or you might get mounted from behind in that position."

Susan just turned her head and smiled as she closed the lid to the suitcase, "That does it, would you mind putting my suitcases out in the hall?"

Tom handed her drink to her, and set his whiskey and water on the table and put her suitcases out in the hall. By the time Tom had finished his chore Susan had taken off her thong and was in the bed sipping her rum and coke.