Cruise of Deception

Story Info
Wife goes for another on a cruise.
2.8k words
3.41
177.9k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff and Amy Baxter were show to their cabin by the steward, and after he left, embraced warmly. They had been married a little over a year and had never been able to take a proper honeymoon, so when Jeff got cruise tickets in one of those internet giveaways, he decided to surprise his wife and take her on the romantic honeymoon she had always dreamed of. They had met in college where he was the shy teaching assistant and she was the athlete who always came for extra help, and over the long and tedious chemistry calculations they fell in love. They had a whirlwind courtship and when Jeff finally got the nerve up to propose to her on Valentines Day, she made him the happiest man on the earth when she said yes.

The ship got underway and while he watched her getting ready for dinner, he marveled at her absolute beauty. She was a short woman, just over 5 feet tall, with dark black shoulder length hair and beautiful pale blue eyes. She pulled a tight white thong over her toned legs, seductive hips and beautiful firm behind, and wore a matching white lace bra which fit her 34 b breasts to perfection. The long years of training for track meets had given her a body that all women envied, and all men lusted for. She then slid a low cut black dress over herself, which clung tightly on her perfect body. She blushed suddenly when she saw her husband staring out her and asked sheepishly “too much?” He walked up to her and kissed her deeply and then as his hands wandered around her body whispered into her ear “honey this cruise is ours to remember for the rest of our lives. Let’s make it a great one.”

They made their way up to the dinning hall and as they got in the buffet line Jeff felt this massive hand grab his shoulder.

“Hey how are you doing buddy. A long time no see,” said a tall blonde haired man from behind Jeff. He turned around and as he looked at the man a glint of recognition came to his eyes.

“Dan is that you? How have you been? Wow it has been a long time, not since high school,” Jeff replied as he grasped the man’s hand and shook it warmly. They continued to talk until eventually Jeff invited him to sit at their table and he introduced him to Amy.

“So how do you know Jeff,” asked Amy as they sat down and began their meal.

“Oh we were in High school together. Jeff was the smart guy and I was the quarterback, as a matter of fact, I used to get him to do my homework for me,” Dan laughed as he slapped Jeff on the shoulder and smiled to himself as he saw Jeff flinch at the hit.

“Yeah I told him I would beat him up if he didn’t, but I was only fooling around,” Dan said as he continued to laugh.

“Well it was a long time ago and no harm done. Let’s have some wine,” Jeff said as he tried to steer the conversation from this sensitive topic.

They talked on through the night and Dan told them how he was recently divorced and that his travel agent said this was the best way to clear his mind, so he decided to take a cruise and see the Caribbean. As the evening wore on Dan began to stare openly at Amy’s breasts, and the combination of the alcohol and Dan’s open gawking of her caused Amy to become aroused. She stole glances at him when she thought her husband was not looking and noticed, with some guilt, that she was very attracted to this man. He was much taller than Jeff and more powerfully built. His wide shoulders and big hands began to stir feelings of forbidden temptation that try as she may, she could not stop.

The band began to play, and after dancing with Jeff a few times, begrudgingly accepted Dan’s invitation to dance with him. As they twirled around the floor, Jeff could see them talking quietly and see his wife laugh with glee and bury her head into Dan’s shoulder at the jokes he told. He could also see Dan’s hands begin to wander down to Amy’s hips, and noticed with a sense of trepidation, that Amy began to pull herself closer against him. The music stopped, but another slow one started and before Jeff could cut in, Amy and Dan were out on the dance floor again. This time Dan had moved his hands all the way down and was cupping Amy’s heart shaped ass, while had her arms clasped tightly around him and was gently rubbing his back.

Finally the song ended and they returned back to the table. Jeff was more than a little bit upset at Dan for his groping of his wife, but as he went up to confront him about it he was stopped by Amy.

“Look I felt sorry for him with the divorce and everything, so I danced with him,” Amy said as she grabbed him by the arm.

“I know you did, but what he did was inexcusable. I mean that boarders on assault for God’s sake,” Jeff said as his anger seethed.

“Honey he is a very lonely man and I don’t mind that he went a little too far. I agree with you that it was inappropriate, but I think we should just let it go,” Amy said as she gently rubbed his hand.

Jeff was still angry, but he gave into his wife’s decision and decided not to confront Dan about the dance. As the night continued the conversation again turned light and Jeff began to relax, and even began to laugh at some of Dan’s stories as well. Eventually they all decided to retire and as they did, Dan suggested that they all go to the health club to use the sauna, and before Jeff could turn him down Amy said yes. They walked to the heath club and as they did Jeff and Amy began to fight quietly.

“What the hell are you doing Amy? I don’t want to go and have a sauna with this guy. Jesus he is all over you!”

“Jeff I am getting more than a little tired at this jealousy thing so drop it! We are just going to the health club! Get over it!”

When they got to the health club they saw that the sauna was broken, and to Jeff’s utter displeasure, decided to use the Jacuzzi instead. The men stripped down to their underwear and Amy down to her bra and panties. Jeff sat in the tub and let the warm water ease his tensions away. He looked over and saw his wife right by his side, and glanced at Dan and saw his back to them as he watched the game on the TV.Maybe Amy is right and maybe I am overreacting he mused to himself as he took in the scene in front of him. Yes she was right again. There is nothing going on here. I really have to learn to trust her more he thought as he snuggled up next to his wife.

Suddenly a steward arrived and told him that there had been a problem with the tickets that he had received from the contest, and his presence was requested immediately. Apparently one of the tickets was in the wrong name and Jeff needed to personally change it. Without thinking he leapt out of the tub and got dressed. Amy said she would head back to the room and she would wait for him there. He agreed and left her in the tub with Dan. Amy was about to leave as well, but Dan had just ordered some strawberry’s from the kitchen, and she decided to stay and help him eat it.

They continued to talk over the strawberries and Amy continued to laugh as Dan regaled her with stories of his high school experience with her husband. During their entire conversation Dan was mesmerized by her sheer beauty and raw sexuality, and had a massive erection in his jockey shorts to prove it. He was thankful that the water was deep enough so that he could slide his hand down and stroke his member without Amy noticing, but she was noticing and she readjusted herself so that she was now sitting directly on top of a water jet and felt her pussy tingle as the warm bubbles began to stimulate her further.

After a few more minutes the conversation waned, and when Amy got up to leave, Dan saw that her thong and bra had now become completely transparent and her hard nipples and swollen lips were clearly visible through the thin fabric. His lust overtook him, and seeing the rest of the heath club deserted, he reached out for her as she was leaving the tub. She turned around and as she stood on the top step of the tub, her pussy was now perfectly aligned with Dan’s mouth.

“What is the problem Dan?”

“You can’t leave now I’m still hungry.”

“Well why don’t you call back down to room service for something else. I have to get back to my room,” she said as she tried to turn around, but his big hands clamped around her hips and held her tightly.

“I have what I want to eat right here,” he said as he pulled her to him, and opening wide, took her pussy into his mouth.

“Dan what the hell are you doing! Oh my God stop! Oh please Dan,” she cried as he began to suck on her through the thin fabric. She tried to hit him in the head to break the embrace, but he continued just to feed off her and as he did her defenses continued to dissolve.

“Oh god please Dan stop…..oh please baby…I can’t do this….no more baby please,” she cooed as Dan continued his feed. He felt her legs relax and gently eased her down into a sitting position on the edge of the tub, and stooping only to remove he thong completely, he then resumed eating her. When Amy felt his tongue on her now naked pussy, her defenses completely collapsed and she began to force his head deeper into her. Dan began to explore her further, his tongue to sink further and further into her, eliciting high moans of passion to escape from her lips.

“Oh god Dan….oh baby…oh Dan,” she cried as she reached the pinnacle of her passion and waves of pleasure engulfed her and spread out through every inch of her body. He continued to lap up her juices until she pulled him up and kissed him passionately. On his tongue she could taste her sweetness and she moaned with pleasure as he unclasped her bra and began to suckle from her breasts.

“Oh Danny….oh it so good baby...oh yes,” she cried as he began to lick and lightly bit her nipples whileusing his hands to gentlt kneed them. After a short time she held him close and whispered in his ear “I want to taste you baby.”

He stood up and her eyes widened at the sight of his bulge in his underwear, and as she pulled off his briefs she stared in disbelief and murmured “Oh my God,” as his massive cock sprang free. It looked to be a solid 10 inches long and very thick, and he smiled with delight and moaned deeply, as she opened her mouth and took him inside her.

“Oh God Amy…oh yes baby…oh god yeah,” he cried as he began to move his hips to match her pace. Her blue eyes never left his as she worked more and more of him into her mouth, while he ran his fingers through her hair.

“Oh Amy I love how you fuck me with those eyes… oh god baby…oh your so fucking good at this...oh yes baby,” he cried.

Amy continued her pace until she felt him begin to tense, and then increased her pace and deep throated him, while he held her tightly.

“Amy…I’m there…oh baby,” he cried as he erupted inside of her mouth, and she swallowed all of his seed, then after stroking him a few more times, stood up to face him. They kissed deeply, and when she felt his cock pressing against her inner thigh, she said “I want you inside me.”

He picked her up and carried her over to the exercise mats, and laying her down on one, gently spread her legs and began to sink his cock into her.

“Oh not so fast baby...slower…that’s right…oh that’s good baby…yes,” she moaned as her eyes widened and her pussy streatched to accomadate this massive intruder. Dan moaned with delight as he continued to force his cock deeper and deeper into her tight pussy, until finally their pelvic bones met, and he began to hump her slowly.

“Oh yeah Amy…this is what you wanted all night isn’t it baby…I saw you staring at me...you want this baby…I have been staring at you all fucking night…my god your so fucking hot,” Dan cried as he continued to pump her. She moaned with delight and wrapped her legs around him, as he bent down and began to suckle from her breasts. Harder and harder he pounded her as she kissed him deeply, and ran her fingers through his hair.

“Oh Danny…oh yes baby…oh fuck me honey…oh don’t stop baby…oh God yes,” as the passion overcame her once again and she was blanketed in pleasure by her second orgasm. Dan began to pound harder when she pulled him close to her, and he began pumping her so hard, that she had to unlock her legs from his back as he thrust deep inside of her. She squealed with delight as she felt him slide further into her than any man she had ever known.

“Oh Amy….oh God…oh I can’t hold it…oh god,” he cried as he erupted deep inside of her, his seed coating the inside of her fertile valley, and she sensing he was close, locked her legs around his back and pulled him deeper inside of her. He collapsed on top of her and they lay motionless, as their sweat covered bodies cooled from the exertion of their passionate escapade.

After a while Amy tensed as she felt him grow hard inside of her and begin to hump her again, but he suddenly stopped and told her to stand and said “I want you from behind.” He sat on the mat and she straddled his legs, and then with her perfect ass right in front of his face, she sat down and impaled herself on his monstrous prick. She felt so secure as he wrapped his arms around her and gently massaged her breasts, while he lovingly nuzzled her neck as she continued to ride him.

“Oh god yeah baby…oh your so fucking beautiful Amy…oh god yes,” he moaned as he once again exploded deep inside of her. He grabbed her tightly and pulled her down with him as he laid down flat on his back completely spent. She continued to thrust a few more times until she began to feel the waves of pleasure hit her again, and she was engulfed in her third orgasm of the day.

“Oh Danny…oh Baby…oh now,” she cried as the pleasure hit her and she slumped motionless on top of him, the only indication of life being her heaving chest. They lay there a while until they decided to leave, but not before one last passionate kiss. During the next few days Amy and Dan stole away every chance they got, and as they got closer deeper feelings began to develop for both of them until the ship docked at its second port on Thursday.


The next day as the ship pulled away from its second port Jeff was looking all over for Amy, but could not find her. Frustrated he went to one of the stewards to have her paged, but to no avail. Finally one of the stewards came up and handed him a note and quickly left. Jeff opened the note, and as he read it a mixture of anger and resentment flashed in his face, and then tears came to his eyes as he quickly threw it in the trash can and headed for his cabin. One of the stewards who observed the scene quickly went over and read the note.

My dear Jeff please forgive me for what I am about to do for I never meant to hurt you. I am going away with Dan for a while. I beg of you not to follow us I think we just need some time apart for a while. You are a good man and I never meant to hurt you, but I need time to figure things out on my own. I am so sorry for this, but I need to do it.

The steward then took the note and threw it back in the trash, and then looking at Jeff, mumbled softly “that poor guy.”