Cruise Ship Cruise: Back Aboard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,912 Followers

"And now?" asked Marilyn, almost unable to accept what was happening.

"Like anything else, we take it one day at a time and see where it leads us."

"US," echoed Marilyn.

"Yes."

Marilyn took Sam in her arms, her heart beating as wildly as it ever had in her life. They kissed once, a soft kiss, full of the promise of love. Then they held each other as though they would never let each other go.

(The End)

(Thanks, as always, to my 'bestest friend' and editor Marian for her patience is correcting the numerous mistakes I always make and for setting the story back on course when it wandered. Thanks also to Ann Douglas from whom I borrowed the idea that led to Connie's appearance. And thank you, the reader for the encouragement and feedback you've given me for all my stories. I might not always like it or agree with it, but I have always appreciated it.)

patricia51
patricia51
1,912 Followers