Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Janine.
5.8k words
4.57
65.7k
32

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day was a busy one, but the thought of the coming evening's entertainment was on both their minds much of the time. In their stateroom, Matt had positioned a video camera with a wide angle setting that would cover the entire room. They hoped to have a memorable recording to watch later. They put on their bathing suits and waited, oddly nervous in anticipation. Finally, around 8:00 PM as planned, Janine knocked on their door and came in, wearing shorts and a sleeveless top and carrying a beach bag with her bikini and coverup inside. She was a bit embarrassed at first about Matt being there, but that soon disappeared as both he and Katie made admiring comments. Katie whispered "jasmine" in her ear, but gave her no post-hypnotic suggestions at the time, letting her react naturally.

Finally, she looked at Matt and, hesitantly, said, "When I put my suit on, I think I look nice and Sidney says I'm sexy." Then, blushing, "That's fine, but he's prejudiced and I just can't get it out of my head that people will stare at me...and...and laugh or think that I shouldn't wear anything like a bikini. I don't know why I react that way, but I do. Katie says I should overcome that fear and that you will give me an honest opinion."

"I promise you that if I don't agree with them, I'll tell you! It's hard to tell for sure when you're dressed, so I won't say anything until I see you in your bikini."

"Don't be concerned, dear. Matt will be honest and if he approves, your fears will fall away and you'll want to go up to the pool. The red bikini is on the counter in the bathroom. You will see it there. Now, undress and put the red bikini so he can look at you." She didn't say, "Go into the bathroom, undress and put on the red bikini," but in a non-hypnotic state, that is how Janine would have interpreted the instructions. In that state, however, she took the words literally and proceeded to strip off her clothes, fold them and place them neatly on the bed. She then, without concern, walked naked into the bathroom where she saw the red bikini on the counter.

Katie and Matt watched, enraptured, as Janine undressed and walked away. They both had seen her naked the day before and Katie had seen her change bikinis once, but there was something even more provocative about watching her removing her clothes, particularly her bra and panties, in front of them. Matt's cock, which had been half hard in anticipation of what was coming, surged into full rigidity. Katie's cunt began dampening her own panties as Janine's came off. Their eyes followed Janine's hips as she headed into the bathroom and then came together as they looked at each other. They were amazed and aroused.

The human mind is a weird thing. A woman will go with friends to a beach wearing a bikini top that hides her nipples and not much more. She may, even take it off and go topless. A male friend will look at her tits and enjoy the view. No big deal. But she's embarrassed if that friend sees her in her bra and he's excited if he does. A woman will wear a bikini bottom that barely covers her pubic hair (or less if she shaves it off) and enjoy being looked at, but is humiliated if her far less revealing panties are seen.

That was the way with Katie and Matt. Seeing Janine strip in front of them carried more immediate impact than seeing her naked before or later. It did, however, make them eager for the next part of the show.

In the bathroom, Janine saw the red bikini lying on the counter and, without hesitation, picked up the pants, stepped through the leg holes, and pulled them up over her hips. They fit perfectly. She took the bra, bent over and settled her tits into the cups and reached behind her back and fastened the clip that held it in place. Looking at herself in the mirror, she was quite happy with the perfect fit and went out to show herself to the judge, Matt.

As she came out of the bathroom, Katie and Matt saw something totally different. They saw a naked woman, quite comfortable in her completely imaginary suit. It was a pretty, exciting picture as described before. Two large, firm breasts topped by pretty pink nipples that protruded out a half-inch or more. As she walked toward them, they quivered with each step, making them really eye-catching. In addition, her pubic hair formed a neat triangle and drew the eyes away from those tits and focused them on the junction where her legs and torso met. Her cunt was concealed, of course, as her legs were together as she walked, but the hair marked the intriguing pathway to that private area. Janine walked up to Matt, pirouetted, and asked, tentatively, "What do you think?"

Matt looked at her standing naked in front of him, her nipples about at eye level as he sat there. Actually, he really didn't know what to look at, but he wasn't meeting her eyes! When she spoke, however, he forced himself to look up and replied, "Janine, you look lovely— lovely and sexy. You should go out there with complete confidence in yourself! Here, let me take a few pictures to prove it." Grabbing his regular camera which he had ready, he stood up and started photographing her.

Katie helped the process by instructing the hypnotized woman to get in any pose Matt wanted. Janine submissively did as instructed and he took a number of pictures which could have been successful on any porn site. The most revealing of all was when he had Janine pose bent over from the hips, her legs wide-spread and he took close-ups showing her entire crotch spread open. Ever thing from her asshole to her clit was photographed in excruciating detail. Of course, there were other less pornographic shots, showing her body in its entirety. When he finished, the pictures he took, combined with the video recording which continued to run, gave them a detailed photographic record of every aspect of her body.

Time was passing and, finally and regrettably, Katie signaled to Matt that they had to stop. Matt said again how wonderful she looked, and that she definitely should go to the pool. Katie repeatedly built up her desire to do so, trying to bury her fear and reluctance. At last, she felt that Janine's courage was built up as much as possible, she said to, "Change into your own suit and we'll go meet Sidney."

Janine, of course, was still in her post-hypnotic trance, but she surprised Katie somewhat by saying, "Maybe I should just wear this red suit. It feels so good on me and Matt liked me in it." Actually, people in their post-hypnotic are not automatons and speak and act perfectly normally except that they follow the hypnotist's suggestions as long as those suggestions are not too counter to the subject's values. (Katie couldn't, for example, instruct Janine to walk around the stateroom naked, thus the imaginary red suit.) Behind her, Matt grinned at Katie thinking of the reaction Janine would get by walking through the pool area in the red bikini!

"No, honey. You need to wear your regular bikini because Sidney will want to see it on you."

Janine didn't argue any further, and without hesitation, carefully removed each part of the red suit and with their eyes watching intently, donned her own bikini. Katie gave her some final instructions, including forgetting the pictures they had taken, but mostly making her less aware and less intimidated about leaving the room and making their way to the pool deck. Finally, she said, "As soon as we see Sidney, you will wake up. You will feel happy and confident. Your worries about other people will vanish and you'll feel good." She repeated those directives five or six times, sinking them into Janine's mind until she was confident that they were firmly in place. Then, at last, "Let's go meet Sidney!"

There is always some trepidation when hypnotists wait to see if the subject follows their "suggestions" -- they don't call them orders! -- but, in this case, it went like clockwork. Janine paused a moment when she first saw Sidney but the hesitation was virtually imperceptible. Janine hurried to him, kissed him and said, "Look, I'm here! It didn't bother me at all and I feel wonderful! She whipped off her coverup and stood there in her bikini without any qualms at all.

Sidney turned to Katie and said, "You're a miracle worker! She hasn't touched a cigarette in three days and, now, this! There is just no way we can thank you enough!"

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call myself a miracle worker, but Janine does seem to be doing well. We'll have to watch the rest of the cruise to make sure things stay as they should, but I think they will. Janine was at least as important as me in this. She was strongly motivated to stop smoking and to break through that phobia. Without that, it might not have worked so well." Now, let's go in the water! What a beautiful, warm night."

There was one more surprise in store for that night. Around about 10:00, Sidney reminded her that they had wanted to see a comedian who was performing at 10:30. Katie and Matt declined going with them -- they had seen his act twice already -- and Sidney went back to their stateroom to change out of his bathing suit and the other three went back to the suite to get Janine's clothes and she would meet her husband at the comic venue.

The three of them walked into the suite and, of course, Janine's clothes were still lying on the bed, bra and panties on top. Without hesitation or thinking, she, continuing the conversation they were having as they came in, walked over to the bed, reached behind her and released the catch on her bra and pushed her pants off.

Katie and Matt stared at her in surprise ...no, in astonishment ...as she stood there naked and reached for her panties. Obviously, there was nothing that they could see that they hadn't already studied in detail, but this was totally unexpected since Katie hadn't suggested that she dress in front of them and she wasn't under hypnosis! Suddenly, Janine stopped talking and there was total silence as she looked up and cried, "Oh, my god, what am I doing!" She immediately went into the traditional September Morn pose, covering her tits with her arm and her cunt hair with her hand. Then, almost as shocking as her stripping in the first place, she dropped her arms, stood up straight and reached for her panties.

"What the hell! You've seen everything now, so why run off to the bathroom! I don't understand it, but I'm not the least bit embarrassed with you two seeing me!" She looked at Katie and asked, "Do you mind?"

"Heavens no, honey! You're very pretty and sexy!" Smiling, she added, "I know that Matt doesn't mind!"

Then, with a savoir-faire that she couldn't believe afterwards, Janine pulled on her panties, fitted her tits into her bra and put on her top and shorts. "Well, that was an unexpected experience! No one had ever seen me naked until I was with Sidney and I just stripped in front of you two -- and it seemed completely natural. Apparently you freed me from more than the inhibition from wearing a bikini in public! Whatever. I hope you enjoyed the show, but I won't mention it to Sidney."

Matt responded, "You can give that show anytime, honey! You're even more attractive without your clothes than with them." Katie expressed the same sentiments and sent a happy woman off to join her husband.

That, however, was not quite the end of the affair. The following day, proving that the phobia no longer dominated Janine's mind, she calmly walked onto the pool deck wearing her bikini. She was stared at -- as would be expected with her figure -- but it didn't bother her. She was able to see that those stares were positive, not critical. She had confidence in herself. In addition, she had no desire to smoke. The appeal of cigarettes was gone, replaced by an aversion to what she now saw as a messy, smelly proposition. Fortunately, she had not had the full addiction to nicotine or it might not have worked so well.

Still, on the last day of their cruise she came up to Katie and quietly asked, "Could I talk to you privately for a few minutes? I'm having a problem and I wonder if you can help."

"Of course, Janine. I have one more session with another couple coming up, but I have some time now. Let's go down to our suite and you can tell me about it." Once there and sitting comfortably on the couch, Katie looked at her and said, "Ok, dear, what's the problem?"

"Well, this may be nothing, but something has been bothering me about that night two days ago when, with your help, I was finally able to go up to the pool in my bikini. I can't tell you how much that freed me of all those put downs I suffered as I grew up. Just doing what really was a little thing seems to have broken the hold those memories had over me. That was a wonderful night.

"However, the thing that has been bothering me is what I did afterwards. We came in here and my clothes were right there on the bed. I have no memory of undressing and putting them there. That wouldn't bother me if I hadn't walked into this room and calmly taken my suit off and stood there totally naked. It was when I started to put my panties on that I suddenly realized what I was doing! My immediate reaction was to be embarrassed and humiliated, but, and I find this equally shocking, instead of running into the bathroom to dress, I just stood there and dressed in front of you. I should have died in shame, but I took it in stride as if I did it all the time!"

"Oh, honey, you shouldn't make such a big deal of that! You were happy and excited and, without thinking, you started to dress. You handled it beautifully and it didn't bother us."

"Yes, you were startled, but...well, this sounds foolish, I guess, but, as I've thought of it, neither you nor Matt reacted as I would have expected you to, particularly him. Bluntly, you both reacted as if there was nothing you hadn't seen before! As I've thought about that, I keep getting dim memories of wearing a red bikini and...and remembering how good it felt, almost as if I had nothing on. Did I wear a red bikini? Was...was I...damn it, was I naked?"

Katie sat there stunned by this totally unexpected question. Janine sat there, her face showing her distress, begging for an explanation of memories that didn't seem to be her own. Finally, Katie decided on a direct answer -- at least a path to a direct answer. "Yes, Janine, you did wear a red bikini and you looked beautiful in it. Would you like to put it on?"

"Gods, yes!"

At that, Katie triggered Janine's post-hypnotic trance and said, "The red bikini is there on the bed. Undress and put it on." Janine followed her instructions, and Katie watched her carefully place her shirt, shorts, bra and panties on the bed and, then, go through the motions of putting on the imaginary suit. She really enjoyed studying Janine's body while laying out in her mind how she was going to handle this unexpected problem. Finally, Janine stood there in front of her, completely nude while thinking that she was covered.

After serious consideration, Katie said, "I'm going to count to three. When I say 'three' you will wake up and remember this conversation, but you will still believe that you have the red bikini on. You will look in the mirror and you will see the red bikini. In every other way you will see normally. The suit will fit perfectly and you will be very happy. You'll love how it feels when you run your hand over the material. You won't question your undressing in front of your two really good friends. You will enjoy doing so. If I say the word 'under,' you will sleep again. She repeated those directives several times until she was sure that they were impressed in Janine's mind. She checked herself to make sure that she had covered everything and counted out "One, two, three!"

Janine had been standing there, entranced, as she waited for instructions. As the word "three" she came to life, looked down and saw the red bikini hugging her body. She looked at herself reflected in a mirror on a closet door and gasped out, "Oh, Katie, there was a red bikini and I love it! I can't believe how well it fits!" She stood there admiring herself in the mirror while running her hands over herself, commenting, "Ooh, it makes my skin feel so good under it!"

"Matt thought that it looked very good on you. Would you like for him to come and see you wearing it one more time?"

"Yes, I'd like that! Can you call him?"

Katie quickly phoned Matt, saying, "Hi honey, Janine is here and is wearing the red bikini. She would like you to see it again if you want to come down." He replied and Katie turned to Janine and said, "He said that he will be there as soon as he can get here!"

He arrived very shortly afterwards, actually breathing hard from rushing. He saw Janine standing there completely nude in her imaginary bikini and promptly said, "Wow, Janine that suit is perfect on you. It's a good thing that you didn't wear that at the pool or you would have been mobbed!"

Janine blushed and sort of giggled. "I wouldn't want that to happen, but it's fun to think that people would like to look at me! I never believed that. I do feel very sexy in this suit."

Matt picked up his camera and said, "Katie, why don't you stand over there with Janine and I'll take a picture."

Katie stood behind the shorter woman with her arm around her and her hand on her side, just below her bare breast. Smiling at Janine, she said, "The material of that bra really clings to you and looks very soft. I've never worn it myself, but it must feel good."

Janine ran her hand up over her tit and responded, innocently, "Oh, it does! It is very soft and I've never had a bra that fits so well or feels so good. Here, feel how soft it is."

Glancing at Matt, Katie tentatively slid her hand up onto the side of the breast and, receiving no negative reaction, went ahead and actually felt it. She cupped and squeezed it, saying, "My god, Janine, that is soft! That material is wonderful!"

Janine blushed and tittered a bit, suddenly realizing that more than the material was being felt. Surprisingly, it didn't seem wrong to her, just very friendly and, without thinking, she snuggled closer, welcoming the closeness. Of course, Katie was well aware that she was cupping and feeling a bare tit -- and she liked it very much. As would be expected, Matt took several pictures of that intimate moment, his cock swelling in his pants.

It didn't last long, of course, but it was a very intimate and unexpected, moment. Katie certainly had not anticipated that her hypnotic suggestions would have such an impact on Janine. However, she was, needless to say, pleased and excited having never felt a woman's tit before. Taking advantage of the situation, she immediately suggested that Janine have her picture taken with Matt.

Matt enthusiastically endorsed the idea (surprise!) but before they were in position, Katie suggested, "Why don't you sit on his lap, Janine? I think that would make a very nice picture. He's too tall beside you. Matt sat down and, without hesitation, Janine rested on his knees and leaned back as he put his arm around her. They were both smiling happily as Katie took their picture, but before Janine could get up, she further suggested, "Matt, why don't you feel how nice she is in that red bikini?" Interestingly, she didn't say "Feel how soft the material is" but, instead, how soft Janine feels.

Neither Matt nor Janine noticed, or cared about, that nuance in wording and he just moved his hand from her arm onto her tit and cupped and felt it just as Katie had. There was no ambiguity there. He was feeling her tit and she was letting him do so. She was furiously blushing and just leaned back on his chest as her tit was explored. Katie took several pictures before Janine pulled away, still blushing, looking down as she said, "I'd better get dressed before Sidney wonders where I am."

12