Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved over to the couch where her clothes were lying and took off the red bikini. Katie and Matt were fascinated as they watched her reach behind her back and unfasten the bra. Every motion was exactly the same as if a real bra was there. Then, she slid the fantasy pants down and off and, in her mind, was naked. As she had been directed, she was perfectly comfortable changing clothes in front of her friends. It even felt good. So, there was no hurry, no embarrassment as she started to reach for her clothes to dress.

Before she could do so, Katie suggested, "Look at yourself in the mirror, honey. See how wonderful you look without the bikini. You look even better this way."

"Oh, wow! I do like it, but...but, I'm naked! I'm standing naked in front of you two!"

"Pretty sexy, huh!"

"I shouldn't admit it, but I do look sexy! I never thought of myself like that, but, yeah, I do look sexy, even without the red bikini! I never thought of my body that way. In my family, bodies were hidden and exposing anything was shameful. But, here I am, standing naked in front of you and I like it! I think that this is the first time in my life that I actually like seeing my body. I feel sexy and I love it!

Matt was quite aroused as he watched that byplay and decided to push a bit further. "Here, let me get a picture of the two of you together again, without the bikini this time!" Actually, there was little need for another picture because Janine had, of course, been naked in them also. Still, Janine didn't know that and, besides, the whole business had made her pretty excited because all of this nudity and near nudity was new to her.

Consequently, shortly afterwards, she and Katie were in the same pose as last time with Katie's arm around her. Then Matt took a chance and pushed the limits a bit more by asking, "Katie, is she as soft without the bra as she was with it?"

Both women were startled and hesitated momentarily, but then Katie brought her hand up from her waist and took Janine's tit in her hand and fondled it. "It's just as soft without the bra. She didn't need that smooth cloth! It feels wonderful!"

Janine's face was flushed and she was embarrassed, but it was a pleasant embarrassment. Looking downward, avoiding eye contact, she finally was able to softly blurt out, "It does feel good, better that it did with the bra on."

Katie hugged her hard and said, "Now sit on Matt's lap again and we'll see what he thinks." She half expected Janine to draw the line at that, but there was no hesitation at all. Janine simply walked over, sat down on Matt's knees and nestled back against him, her head on his shoulder. It was quite sexy as she sat there, leaning back, her legs parted a bit, giving a peek at her cunt. Katie took a picture and then said, "Ok, Matt, you see if she feels better with or without the bikini."

Matt immediately slid his hand, which had been at her waist, up onto her tit and just, frankly, felt it. He fondled and squeezed it and, even, tweaked her nipple. Matt had felt her bare tit before, but, psychologically, for him, this was different because now she knew that she was naked. For her, of course, there was a world of difference. Before he was feeling her in the same way, but she thought that she was covered. Now she was acutely aware that his hand and fingers were on her flesh. As he felt her, she had her head turned away, buried in his chest, making absolutely no effort to stop him. In fact, she actually squirmed against him, making no secret that she was enjoying his exploration. The pleasure obviously was mutual.

Finally, Katie broke into the intimate tete-a-tete and once again asked her disingenuous question of, "Does she feels better with or without the bikini." As Matt started to answer that loaded question, Janine pulled her head up and looked up at him. Her face still was flushed, more now from arousal than embarrassment.

"There's no doubt that she feels much better without the bikini. The texture of her skin is much nicer than the material of the bra. Her breast is soft and firm either way, but bare is better. In addition, when it's bare you can feel the nipple much better!" Janine's mouth was open, but she said nothing as this rather explicit opinion was given. Inside her head was in complete turmoil, no really coherent thought, just a mixture of excitement, embarrassment, sexual arousal, and, in the background, an element of guilt. She loved what he was doing, but there was that, "I shouldn't be doing this" running through her mind. But she liked it and, even, she liked what he was saying.

As he finished discussing how nice her tits felt, Matt made a concluding comment and act that finally, as he expected, broke the spell. "She feels much better without the bra of the red bikini, but also without the pants! Instead of plain cloth, this is much nicer!" With that, he slid his hand over her stomach, ran it through her hair, down between her legs and onto her very wet cunt. He moved his hand around, feeling her with his fingertips, and pulled back out, hugging her and stating, "Much better without the suit!"

It was all over before her clogged brain could react. Then, with that weird combination of shock, mortification, sexual excitement, and guilt surging through her, multiplied by shock, she jumped up squealing, "Matt!" She quickly recovered and, as both Matt and Katie grinned at her, she continued, "That was awful! What a thing to do! I've got to get my clothes on before there's something else you two want to check out!" They watched as she unhurriedly dressed and said, ruefully, "I'm glad Sidney didn't come looking for me. He'd darn sure had better never see any of those pictures!"

She finally left after thanking Katie effusively for really changing her life. "Good heavens, all I wanted was to break my smoking habit to protect my baby when I have one -- but, boy, did you do other things. And I can't thank you enough! I'm certainly am glad I came down here today. I enjoyed every minute." She kissed them both and, as she paused at the door, she looked directly at Matt and repeated, "I enjoyed every minute!"

As soon as the door closed behind her, Matt turned to Katie and asked, "What on earth started all of that? What did you do?"

"Oh, I messed up earlier when I didn't tell her to go into the bathroom and change the other night. She evidently began to be bothered by why the three of us were so calm when she was naked in front of us. Remember, she wasn't under hypnosis then so she remembered it. She began wondering if we had seen her naked before. That led her to have funny memories about wearing a red bikini. She was really upset. I put her under and started to clear things up and I...well, I did something I shouldn't have done!

"I should have just told her to forget the red bikini and, probably, changing clothes in front of us. I'm sure that would have cleared up everything. For some reason that I don't understand, I told her that there was a red bikini and asked her if she wanted to try it on again. Oh, damn it, of course I understand why I did it! I wanted to see her naked again! Naturally, she said yes and I made her see it and put it on. She stood there, actually naked, and admired herself in the door mirror. Then, I asked her if she wanted you to see her in it again, and she really wanted you to! You know the rest!"

"I certainly do, and I loved it! We've got to talk about this later, but you're due to see the Jamison's in five minutes."

"Oh, my god, I forgot them! I told Janine that I had a session coming but it went right out of my mind!"

They saw Janine and Sidney for a short time that evening, receiving more sincere appreciation from them. That was followed by the exchange of email addresses and the ritualistic "hope we see you again." The usual pro forma goodbye kisses were a bit more personal, particularly between Matt and Janine which included a surreptitious squeeze of her tit.

Katie and Matt were used to meeting people, becoming closer to some than others, of course, and, then, saying goodbye and, rarely, if ever, seeing them again. This farewell was quite different because it was the first time they had ever had any kind of sexual relationship with one of her clients. It was that relationship that really disturbed Katie.

"I just can't believe I did that! I deliberately used hypnotism and the control I had over her. I also don't understand what made me want to see her naked. I saw girls naked in college and I never had any interest in them. Certainly I never thought of touching them. Damn it, I felt her tit! The first time she thought that she had a bra on and there was the illusion that I was feeling the bikini material, but the second time she knew I was actually feeling her tit sexually."

"Yeah, and she liked it! She was under no illusion as to what I was doing either time -- I was feeling her. If nothing else, she was sitting on my lap with my cock poking at her. Maybe she thought that you were checking the material, but she damn well knew that I was feeling her tit! The trance you put her in made her see the red bikini and, maybe, made her not worry about us seeing her naked, but you never told her to want to be felt! When she knew that the suit was off and that she actually was naked, there was no trance that caused her to come over, sit on my lap and let herself be felt! As I did it, she was actually squirming against my cock. That's why I went ahead and felt her cunt. Man, was she wet!"

"I know all that, but I still feel guilty because I never should have put her in that position and taken advantage of her. It just goes against my principles and ethics -- although, as I said before, my ethics are more flexible than I thought. And I still don't understand myself. I'm really glad that they are gone because I have no idea as to what might have happened next -- or, more importantly, what I would have wanted to have happened!"

"I'll tell you one thing that might have happened. She was really hot, hot for both of us, and I think that there was a good chance that she could have been fucked! Whether she would have I don't know, but she certainly was hot!"

Katie didn't say anything for several minutes, deep in thought. Finally, she responded, "I think that you're right. When I was feeling her tit, she was right against me and I could actually feel her heart pumping very fast. When she was on your lap, the look on her face as you played with her tit said that she was lost. When you talked about how her tit felt, particularly about her nipple, she actually quivered. Then, when you slid your hand down and felt her pussy, her legs spontaneously opened. If you hadn't said anything and had just left your hand there, stroking her, I think that she might well have gone off. It was something to watch! As I said, I think that it's a good thing that their cruise is over and they get off tomorrow morning!"

"Oh, I'm not so sure. Just think what we, both of us, might have done in another day or two!" He grinned at her, conspiratorially, winked and said. "Of course, now that you've seen how you can get a pretty young woman in your clutches and have her walk around naked and become sexually aroused, there certainly should be more prospects in the future! Something to look forward to!"

Katie saw no levity in his comment and, looking quite troubled, responded, "That's just what's worrying me! I know that you're kidding, but I'm very much concerned that the temptation will be there. I don't want to fall into that trap, but I'm afraid of it. I'll admit that if Janine were still on board, it would be difficult not to see how far this afternoon's activities could carry us. I hope some kind of Pandora's Box hasn't been opened!"

Well, Pandora's Box hadn't been opened yet, but the cover certainly had been loosened. New and unexpected desires had led to the undermining of moral principles and to the temptations that Katie feared would be there. There were more cruises to come, luxurious cruises filled with thousands of happy vacationers, away from home and wanting to have fun. The lures and enticements were bound to be there. Would she succumb? Time would tell!

12