Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It turned out that when he was examined, he produced plenty of sperm and that sperm was potent. If it reached a fertile egg, it certainly could combine with it to produce an embryo. The problem was that his sperm was, as the specialist described it, 'lazy.' Instead of swarming through her womb eagerly seeking an egg, they were lethargic. If they contacted an egg, they certainly could impregnate a woman, but the odds were against it since the sperm probably wouldn't reach the egg.

"In the regular monthly cycle, an egg leaves the ovary, goes through the fallopian tubes and enters the uterus, or womb, at the top. The sperm comes in through a small opening in the cervix at the bottom of the womb. In a normal situation, the sperm wiggles upward eagerly to seek the egg. In Jeff's case, they are just too 'lazy' to complete the trip. However, as the doctor said, 'It's a million to one shot, but the odds are also awful for winning the lottery, yet someone always wins. Keep trying!'

"Jeff knew about the problem, but Millie didn't – still doesn't. He was trying desperately hard, putting as much sperm into her as possible to improve the odds. The pressure and tension have gotten to him and he just can't function. I feel so bad for them. Millie couldn't stop crying the other day and he is desperate, mostly, as he sees it, for failing her."

"Well, of course you feel that way – that's the caring that drives you when people come to you in those private sessions. That quality makes you good in helping your clients, but it darn sure puts you in difficult situations when you try to help. I remember how shocked I was when you agreed to help Tony and Jane by having me impregnate her! [Cruise Ship Hypnosis Part 2]

"Yeah, I know, but I really want to get him to the point that he can, at least, start screwing Millie again and hope that he wins the lottery! In any case, after hearing him dolefully describe what was the real problem with him not being able to have sex with her, I returned to my original forensic hypnosis plan. I did find one occasion that stood out and focused on that. He was in the national guard and was activated and spent six months in Afghanistan. When he came back, they apparently had a record setting night of sex.

"It was actually a bit embarrassing – and, I'll admit, a bit exciting – to hear him as he recalled verbally what they did that night. He was really aroused and, maybe, had an erection. Now, this is where it really gets embarrassing. I actually thought of having him undress or, at least, take his cock out and masturbate. But, even more, I recalled what you said about how he might react to see me showing something. I wondered that if he saw something it would put him over the top! I thought of showing my tits or....no, damn it, I really thought of stripping completely!

"If he was thinking of that night with Millie and saw me naked, it might be enough to trigger a climax which I could use later to boost his confidence. I can't believe that I actually thought of stripping in front of him, but I know I did. I probably never would have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it – and I remember how I reacted with such shock when you mentioned it! I feel like such a hypocrite! I don't believe myself!"

"Oh, for heaven's sake, Katie, don't over react! You didn't do anything wrong!"

"No, but what if I had done it – stripping naked in front of another man? Wouldn't that bother you?"

"Why on earth would it bother me? My god, you've watched me feeling Janine and fucking both Jane and Cindy? You encouraged me because it was just physical with therapy as its goal. If you standing there naked served your professional goals, it certainly wouldn't upset me. I wouldn't be concerned even if you had actually helped getting him off. That would not make you a 'whatever,' as you delicately put it, and it definitely would not make me jealous! Who knows, you might even enjoy it."

"Well, I have to draw the line somewhere and I think that's it. The idea of stripping like that is so unprofessional that even my compromised ethics are offended, so I don't think that I'll go that far. Still, I don't know where I'll draw that line, but your support certainly helps. Regardless, I have some hope in making progress toward improving his sexual performance. However, that won't overcome his physical problem and get Millie pregnant – hypnosis can't do everything. Still, their lives certainly would be better for it. I'm supposed to see him tomorrow afternoon and I'll get a better idea of what the prospects are."

"They do seem like a nice couple and he's very pleasant. I don't know if I told you, but we're about the same size and both were guards in college so in the pickup basketball games, we usually play against each other. We really battle, but he seems very friendly. It's funny how you can play for or against someone or work with someone and never know they have personal problems. It was sort of peculiar playing today knowing about his erection problem. I hope you can help him."

"I'll do my best!"

That ended their conversation about Jeff's problem and they went on to other topics. However, it was evident to Matt that the subject was still on Katie's mind. That he was right was shown after lunch the following day. Their group and private sessions had been mostly concluded until interest would be rekindled by the next stage performance. They were quietly reclining on deck chairs at the pool when Matt looked up from his book and asked, "Didn't you tell me that you had a session scheduled with Jeff at 1:30 this afternoon? It's almost that now."

"Yeah, I told him to meet me at our suite. I guess I had better head down."

There was nothing startling about that except that Katie was dressed in a quite brief bikini. Matt looked up at her and commented, "If you intend to get his attention, you certainly are dressed for it. Just what the professional hypnotherapist would be expected to wear to a consultation with a client with sexual hang-ups! Are you redrawing your line?"

Katie blushed profusely and looked away. "Damn, I...I don't know! I really don't!" Looking more directly at him, her face troubled, she continued, "I've been thinking about this ever since we talked yesterday. I really think that putting him in a trance and concentrating on that homecoming experience is my best hope for success. I know that thinking about it arouses him, but taking the next step to have him get an erection and actually....well, climax is the problem."

"So you're going to provide some 'eye candy' to put him over the top!"

"Damn it, yes – if I have the nerve."

"Just looking may not be enough."

"That's just what's worrying me. I've pretty much have convinced myself that....I can't believe I'm saying this....showing my tits...and maybe my cunt, too... is not a really big deal if it is what is needed. You don't seem concerned and that's important, but what if it isn't enough. Should I do more? Could I do more? My mind is a mess!"

"Look, you're not going to be happy with yourself unless you do everything necessary to address the issue. Some things may be unprofessional, but if it works as therapy, that is your goal. Your therapy may be unconventional, but it has worked in unusual cases in the past, so thrust your instincts and do what you think is necessary. And enjoy yourself while you're doing it!"

"Oh, gods, you're wonderful! I...I think that that was what I needed to hear! I'll try to limit my participation to exposing myself, but....well, we'll see. I do want this to work. Thank you honey!"

As Matt saw his wife walking away, her barely covered bottom swaying as she walked, he thought, as he turned back to his book, "Honey, I have a feeling that you're going to get more involved than you plan." If he could have seen into the suite not long afterwards, he would have observed his prediction coming true.

Jeff was waiting at the door and, as she came down the corridor, she was aware of his eyes roaming over her body. As she stepped into the room with him, she suddenly became aware of a weird, unexpected feeling. Instead of being a fully dressed therapist seeing a client, she saw herself as a semi-dressed woman with another man in what basically was a large, well-appointed bedroom.

She was, of course, wearing a very brief but quite respectable bathing suit and there was no suggestion of anything but a professional relationship, but conversations with Matt had given her a very different perspective on how that relationship might progress. Recalling his comments, she suddenly changed her plans on how to proceed.

Using her reinduction word, 'jasmine,' she put Jeff into a post-hypnotic trance, but rather than returning to his memory of returning home from Afghanistan, she asked, "Think back to when you were in high school. Do you remember any time that really stands out sexually? A time that excited you more than any other? Was there a time that gave you an erection whenever you thought of it again?"

Jeff sat there on the couch facing Katie, with an out-of-it look on his face as his mind moved back through the years. "Yes, there is one time that was amazing, the first time I really made out with a girl. I was just 16. I had never seen a bare breast and certainly had never felt one except through clothes. My family had a big above-ground swimming pool and during the summer all the neighbor kids used it. One of them was Jennifer....gods, I don't remember her last name.... was about a year older than me and I managed to fool around with her, 'accidentally' grabbing her by her tits as fellows do. Pretty soon I was just feeling her under the water."

"I assume that you had an erection while you did it."

"My god, yes! My problem was trying to hide it anytime I left the water!

"One day my folks were out, it started to rain and all the other kids went home, leaving me alone with Jennifer. We went into the house, dried off and started making out. We ended up in my room and I was in ecstasy."

"Did you screw her?"

"No, we didn't go that far. Actually, I never considered it and I don't think that she did either. Good thing – she probably would have been knocked up!"

Katie sat there, her mind in turmoil as she tried to decide what to do – or actually, tried to get up her nerve to do what she felt was necessary despite her ethical and moral qualms. She was in the same place as she had been when took the role of Judy in one of Cindy's lesbian-type fantasies. [Cruise Ship Hypnosis 3, Chapter 1] Girding her loins, as they say, she prepared for an immoral and unpleasant experience, but one she believed would start Jeff's recovery.

"Jeff, I want you to relax and remember every detail of your experience with Jennifer. Think about how excited you were. Remember playing around with her in the pool and afterwards. The two of you go up to your bedroom. How excited are you?"

"I've never been so excited! All I have on is my bathing suit and my cock is so hard that it is sticking straight out through it. We're kissing and as I'm squeezing her tits I push it into her stomach and she reaches down and grabs it. I almost go off."

"Ok, Jeff. Listen carefully. Take off all of you clothes except your shorts."

Without hesitation, Jeff stood up and undressed, standing there wearing but a pair of white briefs. Katie was pleased to see that he was in quite good shape – it made things easier for what she intended. She continued with her instructions as she set the stage. "You are 16 and you have just entered your bedroom. Your bedroom is exactly like it always is. Are you there? "

"Yes! I'm in my bedroom and I'm standing by my bed."

"All right, you have just left the pool and have dried off. You and Jennifer are alone and you've been feeling her. Remember how hard your cock is and how excited you are. When you turn around, you will see Jennifer standing there in her bathing suit. You will recognize her immediately and continue your sex play with her and do everything that happened that day that you told me about. You are 16 and you will relive that experience. You will guide Jennifer so she will do what you remember so that you can have that experience. Do you understand what you are to do?"

"Yes, I understand. I will make out with Jennifer and do what we did then."

"Ok, when I say 'go,' you will forget all of this conversation and be in your bedroom with Jennifer. When I say 'jasmine' again, you will stop and wait for me to talk. Go!"

The thought, "What on earth am I doing," flashed through Katie's mind as Jeff turned around and embraced and starting kissing her. In addition, she felt his inexperienced 16 year-old hands begin to maul her breasts. More importantly, from her therapist point of view, she felt the hard shaft of his cock against her stomach, proving, beyond a doubt, that his current-day erectile problems were purely mental. She actually had known what she was doing, of course, but the reality was still a shock. Still, playing the role she had, reluctantly, arranged for herself, she reached down and grasped the cock as Jeff had described his memory of the experience.

At that point, Katie was tempted to get out of the situation by saying 'jasmine' since she had proved the point about the erection but she forced herself go on because she needed him to remember ejaculating as well as getting hard. She resigned herself to completing the whole experience as he recalled it, secure in the knowledge that it was just a make-out session with no screwing involved.

A 16 year-old boy is not really interested in kissing and thoughtful love-making when, for the first time, he has an almost naked girl to explore. The first task is to remove that "almost." Very quickly, Katie's bra was pushed down and her bare tits explored. Shortly afterwards, the bra was gone, followed by her pants. His shorts followed, dropped on the floor on top of her pants. Then, for the first time in many years, a naked Katie found herself on the bed with a naked man other than Matt.

Jeff's hands were everywhere, exploring "Jennifer's" charms with great enthusiasm. Her tits were fondled and squeezed, her nipples were sucked. His hands ran through her cunt hair and his fingers explored the mystery between her legs. He found the hole into her and slid his finger in deeply, automatically finger-fucking her although he didn't know the term. The most surprising thing, and, in a way the most disturbing thing for Katie later, he found her to be well-lubricated, making entrance easy.

At first, her mind seemed almost disassociated with what was happening to her body. Mentally, at least, she was a disinterested observer, watching how her test of Jeff's response to her nude body was working out. Things were quite satisfactory. Jeff had placed her hand on his cock when they lay back on the bed, and she obligingly stroked it, pleased with the proof of his virility. She was surprised, however, by unexpectedly becoming aware that she actually enjoyed the feel of it in her fingers. She even, for the first time, actually looked at it and was quite comfortable with what she saw.

It was about that time that the feeling of being that disinterested observer went away. As his fingers fondled her tits and then slid over her stomach, through the pubic hair, over her clit to the lips of her cunt, she felt a wave of unanticipated arousal flow through her. Involuntarily, her legs opened wider, welcoming his exploration. Thus, his finger found a wet, open gateway into her vagina. A first for him and surprise for her!

A much bigger, more significant surprise awaited her. As his exploration and finger-fucking excited her, her hand moved more rapidly on his cock, bringing him closer to what was the object of her plan – him having a climax. She was pretty much lost in the unexpected pleasure his fingers were bringing her, actually undulating and writhing against his hand, when he pulled away abruptly. To her bemused mind, it seemed that no time had passed until she suddenly opened her eyes and saw his cock before her face.

She looked up and saw his frantic expression as he demanded, "Kiss it, Jennifer, kiss it." Stunned by the sudden turn of events, Katie started to say "What?" As her lips parted to speak, he pushed forward and several inches of cock were in her mouth! He didn't fuck her mouth, just put it in and began ejaculating. She was absolutely stunned, shocked into immobility by this totally unexpected act. She finally reacted and jerked back, receiving the last couple of spurts, one near her left eye, the other in her hair.

A full thirty seconds went by before the shock ebbed away and she managed to say "jasmine." Jeff immediately slumped back and lay there quietly waiting for instructions. Her mind still befuddled by the startling turn of events, Katie hurried into the bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a glob of cum beside her eye, already beginning to run down her cheek. She hurriedly washed her face and rinsed her mouth out before going back out where Jeff waited. She didn't think about it at the time, but later, when running her reactions through her mind, she realized that she had not been appalled or revolted by her cum-covered face!

She returned to the main room and looked at Jeff's naked body lying on the rumpled bed. She looked at the now-flaccid cock that had been in her mouth a few minutes ago and she was embarrassed to realize that her survey was only partly professional. Yes, she was thinking that his erection and ejaculation had been a step forward in solving his erectile dysfunction problem, but there certainly was a personal interest in getting it hard again.

She put on a coverup and sat on the couch for a couple of minutes, planning her next move. Finally, she said, "Jeff, listen carefully. You will remember masturbating while thinking about your experience with Jennifer. You will remember having an erection and climax and will be very pleased and relieved. You will know that I watched, but you will not be embarrassed since I am a professional helping you. My only role was encouraging you and you appreciate my help. You will tell Millie that you had a therapy session under hypnosis and that you feel that you're making progress. You will make no mention of anything physical."

She repeated those instructions several times until she was certain that they had been assimilated. She concluded with, "When I say 'wake up,' you will remember those things and be very encouraged. Now, get dressed."

When he was finished putting his clothes on, she was on the verge of waking him from his trance, but at the last moment, her professional and feminine side merged as she asked him, "What were you thinking as you saw me coming down the corridor toward you? Did you see me just as your therapist?"

"No, I was looking at you thinking how sexy you looked in your bikini. I was wishing that I could see you without the suit."

"Did that thought have any impact on your cock?"

"Well, I didn't get hard or anything like that – it was just didn't last long enough – but there definitely was a reaction to you."

"Ok, Jeff, forget that I asked about that...but remember the reaction you had to me. Wake up!"

"Wow, that was quite an experience! I guess that proved that my difficulty is completely mental! I'll try to think of that when I'm with Millie. Of course, I still have the pregnancy problem, but if we can have sex, at least she'll know I'm trying. Look, I know that you are a professional therapist, but I hope this isn't embarrassing for you as I.....well , I guess the word is fantasize in front of you."

"Don't worry about it Jeff. It's unusual but it certainly didn't trouble me. We definitely made progress and maybe we can build on it tomorrow."

After Jeff left, Katie called Matt and asked him to come down to the suite. The portable ship phones worked on the ship channel, looking like cell phones but operating more like a walkie-talkies and not really secure, so she didn't say anything more. However, since she hadn't rejoined him on the pool deck, Matt was prepared for something more than a casual report on a simple, ordinary therapy session.

12