Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I thought of most of those things and I think that we could work around almost all of the problems. You're right, of course, about Jeff being the biggest obstacle. We'll have to figure some way to solve that. I obviously would have no difficulty with hypnotizing him and I could have him believe that she was doing something legitimate during the day, but that wouldn't keep him from wanting to screw her, particularly at night.

"Isn't this something? Before I got his erection problem fixed, he couldn't get into her so there would no cum in her. You could have safely screwed her with no blockage or anything, but explaining a pregnancy would have been a bit difficult. Now, when it would be ok for you to give her what she wants, he's in the way! When he's in a trance, I probably could convince him that he already had screwed her even if he hadn't, leaving her to you, but it wouldn't be safe. I wouldn't want to risk doing that or giving either of them false memories. Sooner or later there could be a contradiction between that memory and reality. Remember how Janine had that conflict and began to doubt the red bikini?"

"Yeah, that's why I got to play with her! You're right, though, about the ironic situation with Jeff. It's funny in a way. You fixed his problem when he fucked you and made it possible for him to get into Millie and fill her with cum – which is what you wanted. That meant that he wouldn't fuck you again and put the cum in you – your Pyrrhic victory! Now, that victory and success is causing you trouble because you don't want his cum in her!

"Now, before we go any further with this insane discussion, I want to make one point clear! You are talking as if I had agreed to this wild idea – which I damn sure have not! You say 'we' could work around the problems. There is no 'we.' This is your brainstorm. You figure out how to keep his cum out of Millie. You figure out how to keep him from missing her if she were with me. You figure out how they both would believe that he had screwed her and gotten her pregnant. Then, leaving ethical and moral questions aside, which is a whole other issue, I'll consider this beneficent but crazy idea of yours! Generosity and altruism are virtues, but reality is reality!"

"Ok, wise guy, I'll do it! The idea may be crazy, but we can do it! We! Now, I'm thirsty. Let's go back up and have a drink and I'll start thinking. We are going to make Millie's dreams come true!"

Nothing further was said about that "insane" and "crazy" idea that night, but it was obvious that Katie was still engrossed in solving the puzzle as her mind wasn't on breakfast as they ate the following morning. There was little conversation until, as had become the routine, Millie joined Katie as Matt left for another workout on the basketball court. Millie was buoyant as she more graphically indicated that Jeff had been amorous and successful last night and that her prospects for motherhood looked good.

Katie tried to be as enthusiastic about everything and was, of course, gratified at how well her therapy work with Jeff had gone. She was both happy and sad for Millie – happy for her joy now, but that joy mitigated because of the almost inevitable devastation coming with another failure to become pregnant. Suddenly, however, an idea began percolating through her mind – something that she normally would have rejected out of hand, but just might provide a road to Millie's goal. First, she had to square it with herself before broaching it to Matt.

It was after lunch when the time came. They were back in their suite when Katie began. "Wait a minute before we go back up, Matt. I've been thinking..."

"Really, I hadn't noticed! I think that you said about twenty words at lunch and I doubt that you could tell me what you ate! I had sort of a hunch that you were deep in thought, and I have an idea about what!"

"Ok, ok, you're right. I wasn't paying much attention. And, of course, you're also right about what I was thinking about. I was talking to Millie this morning and she was bubbling along about how well things went last night including a comment about how embarrassed she was about the condition of their sheets when the cabin steward changed the bed. She was giggling when she said it, not really embarrassed at all. I was laughing with her, but thinking that I knew from personal experience how much stuff Jeff produces.

"At that point I thought of a way that my 'insane and crazy' idea might work. Whether or not we, and I mean we, should do it is completely up to what you think about it. I can't believe that I'm going to suggest this! One of the principle obstacles we talked about was how to keep Jeff from putting his sperm into Millie so that it wouldn't block or conflict with yours. My solution is to have him put it in me, leaving Millie's cunt empty for you to use!"

Matt stood there, amazed, as he stared at his wife who had just proposed what by almost any normal standard would be considered to be outrageous. Katie waited, literary holding her breath, as she waited for her husband's reaction to her shocking proposal. He didn't immediately respond, just looking at her with a blank expression giving no evidence of what he thought of her proposal.

Finally, he spoke, "That just might work! It actually might work! If he thought he was fucking Millie, it would eliminate him as a problem. He would be much better off than Tony was because he wouldn't be sitting there knowing what was happening to his wife. Plus, of course, he would get to fuck you again although he wouldn't know that! And if she thought that I was Jeff, she would be perfectly happy, just as Jane was.

"Honey, if you are this desperate to try to get Millie pregnant and you are willing to let Jeff fuck you four or five nights in a row, I think it would work if you can get them both in a deep enough trance!"

"Well, wait, that's not quite all! What do you think of it from your position? What do you think of having me, your wife, being fucked all those times? I hesitated to propose this because, while you weren't concerned by that one-time session with Jeff, this would be me deliberately going to bed with him. He wouldn't know it was me, but I certainly would know that it wasn't you! I talked about the issue of adultery before!"

"We've been through this! The physical thing doesn't bother me one bit, whether it's technically adultery or not. Besides, I'll be with Millie at the same time. Just drop that aspect of it from your mind. If you were having an affair, even if he weren't actually getting into you, I would be furious – and crushed! If you were mooning over someone, seriously fantasying over another man because you weren't happy with me, I would really be hurt! I would be jealous. The physical act of you having Jeff's cock in you with this motivation just doesn't trouble me! Now, how were you planning to carry out this benevolent enterprise?"

"Actually, once I thought of a solution to the main problem, the rest was easy. Their stateroom is just down the corridor. I think that the best plan would for you to go there pretending to be Jeff, and him coming here. When we see them this evening, I'll put them in a post-hypnotic trance and tell them to come to our place at bedtime. At that time I will make her see you as Jeff and have him see me as Millie. Actually, we're going to see them at the pool later today and I'll test to see if that will work.

"Anyway, tonight you will accompany Millie to their stateroom and Jeff will stay with me. When we're finished, you two will exchange positions and they will think that they were together all along. I'll have to work out the details of how I will instruct them, but it should work. The only real danger point is her coming out of the trance for some reason and I wouldn't be there to handle it.

"That's why I stayed with you while you screwed Jane. She stayed under with no problem so I'm more confident now. In any case, this is safer since Millie will be expecting to be having sex while Jane was supposedly just having her tension relieved. Millie certainly won't be doing anything going against her beliefs or desires."

"Ok. I still think that it's insane and crazy to do this, but your plan should work. We could debate whether it's right or wrong to do something like this when neither of them will be aware of it, but I'll go along with you on it. You've gotten to know Millie very well and you're making a major decision that you are sure will make her, actually them, happy. Better this than months of disappointment and failure and what that would do to both of them."

The conversation went on for some time, working out details and procedures. Later that afternoon at the pool, Katie triggered post-hypnotic trances in both Jeff and Millie as the four of them sat in a relatively private area. Taking Millie aside, Katie was able to discover exactly what she and Jeff did when having sex. It was important that Matt do the same things that Jeff did when they were having sex. It would be bad if Matt licked her cunt and Jeff never did that, for example! Actually, it turned out that they indulged in oral sex, both ways, and not doing it might have seemed odd. Such a contradiction could lead to everything unravelling. Happily, nothing alarming turned up and Matt was prepared for what she would expect.

That taken care of, Katie was ready for the next, crucial, step – making sure that Jeff would accept her as Millie and that Millie would recognize Matt as Jeff! She sat beside Jeff and told him that she was Millie, repeating it several times. Jeff had seen her as Millie in the homecoming regression, so he accepted that statement with no hesitation. She did the same thing with Millie, causing her to see Matt as Jeff, taking longer to make sure that the instruction was absorbed with no mental conflict.

For the next hour, Jeff was with Katie and Matt was with Millie with no suggestion of a problem or any uneasiness. As a result, Katie was almost certain that Jeff and Millie were completely accepting of their new "spouses," but, because this was so critical, she decided to have one more significant check. The four of them walked through the pool area toward the stern of the ship. There, where evening movies were shown in an open amphitheater, two jacuzzi-type hot tubs were located and, as Katie had hoped, both were empty at that time.

She led the other three to one of them and, before entering, she gave Jeff and Millie some specific instructions. Taking Millie aside, she said, "Millie, you are going to go into this whirlpool with Jeff. You will be all alone and he will be very amorous. You will feel the same way. Nobody is around so you don't need to worry about being seen. You will be very happy to be with Jeff and want him to be excited for tonight. You will not be aware of any inconsistencies in his usual behavior. Have fun! Now, go in with Jeff."

She watched as Millie took Matt's hand as he helped her up the steps. Turning to the real Jeff, she gave him much the same instructions except urging him to be aggressive in working on "Millie." She then led him up the steps and settled down in the water across from the other two. Giving a conspiratorial smile at Matt, she cuddled up against Jeff and welcomed his exploring hands.

Millie and Jeff were certain that they were alone with their spouses in a relatively romantic situation and they were ready to take advantage of the situation and, encouraged by Katie's "suggestions," things heated up quite rapidly. With no protest from Millie, Matt began fondling her tits through her bikini top and, with her enthusiastic cooperation, soon pushed the top down and, not long afterwards, off. Jeff was just as eager and Katie's tits soon were also bare.

Matt and Katie wanted the other two to each have the same memories of their trysts in the hot tub so they watched each other closely. When one party did something, the other immediately did the same. For example, when Matt surreptitiously indicated that Millie was playing with his cock, Katie promptly slid her hand down to work on Jeff's. When Jeff lifted Katie above the water and sucked on her nipples, Matt did the same thing with Millie.

The most extreme act was initiated by Jeff when he raised up enough out of the water, revealing that his cock was out of his pants, and he pulled Millie's head over to take it in her mouth. Matt was surprised and, he admitted, startled to see another man's cock go into his wife's mouth and see her start to suck! She was only a few feet away and he could see every detail. He watched, fascinated, as her head began to bob up and down, Jeff's cock sinking in and slowly pulling out.

Breaking away from his frozen position, he took his own cock out and raised up, matching Jeff's position, and, without resistance, drew Millie's head down. She immediately engulfed his cock and, in no time, she and Katie were busy cock-sucking. How long this would have continued or how far it would have gone will never be known because a group of people came down the long steps and headed for the whirlpools.

Neither of the women saw or heard them because they were quite busy but, fortunately, Matt did. He pulled Millie away and said, "Company coming!" In his hypnotized state, Jeff, with his back to the interlopers, didn't hear him, but Katie did. Cocks were put away, bras were found and put on in a frenzied rush and everyone was presentable just in time. Still, both women were flustered and embarrassed as the two mismatched couples headed up out of the amphitheater.

Finally, the crisis over, they were all laughing about their close call and Katie was able to release Millie and Jeff from their trances. Without any transition problems, they fell in with their real spouses with continued good humor. They arranged to meet later and separated at the suite with Millie and Jeff going on to their stateroom.

Matt collapsed on the bed, looking at Katie and, grinning, said, "God, that was close! I almost didn't see them! I was concentrating on you two sucking – actually watching you while she sucked! That was unreal!"

"Do you think that they saw anything?"

"I really don't know, of course, but they were well above us when they started down the stairs leading down to the bottom of the amphitheater. I doubt that they could see any details but there's a pretty good chance that they saw something going on! It doesn't really matter unless they recognized you and you hardly looked like a sophisticated stage performer that they would remember!"

"Yeah, I guess it wouldn't matter, but, boy, what a shock! There I am, concentrating on sucking Jeff's cock and I hear you're warning! Talk about a panic! But, it turned out ok, and there seems to be no doubt that it should work tonight. Both of them accepted the switch in partners without a qualm, even with the turmoil at the end. And their memories of what they did in the water should be exactly the same.

"One question, though. I've seen you with Janine, Jane and Cindy, so watching you with Millie was interesting, but certainly not an issue. What about you seeing me with Jeff? You've never seen another man feeling me, much less doing more."

"Considering the circumstances, it didn't bother me at all. Actually, it was sexy and fun more than anything else. I started feeling Millie first, getting her tits out which was really nice. Her tits aren't as big as yours, but they are really firm and her nipples were really hard! It's funny, but one of my first thoughts was how much you would enjoy feeling them! Anyway, I watched as he did the same thing with you and seeing your tits out in broad daylight with Jeff's hand fondling them – damn, that was sexy.

"The thing that put it all in perspective, though, was when I caught your eye and you winked at me! We were a team working for the same goal – and having fun! It made feeling her tits right in front of you more exciting, just as it had been with Janine. However, I was startled when Jeff pushed up out of the water and you immediately put it in your mouth and started sucking. I hadn't expected that and seeing you actually doing it, voluntarily and without hesitation, sort of, as I said, startled me for a moment.

"I just sat there, staring almost a minute as I saw you enthusiastically sucking his cock. Finally I broke out of the stupor I was in, raised up so my own cock was out of the water, directed Millie's head to it and she began sucking as avidly as you were. Her mouth was working hard on me and I was watching you perform. The wild circumstance might well have ended with me shooting into her mouth – which might have created a problem unless Jeff also came – but then I glanced up and saw that crowd coming down the steps!"

"Thank god you did! Talk about embarrassment and humiliation! You know, I was so intent on what I was doing, that I barely heard you. I don't know what it is, but for some reason, when I take Jeff's cock in my mouth, I just get carried away! As you know, cock-sucking has never been something that really turns me on in the past, but it certainly works with Jeff. I know that it's not because of him, per se, but I can't deny it. I don't doubt that I would have stayed there until he finished if we hadn't been interrupted. Maybe it's just so outrageous that it excites me.

"Anyway, I'm relieved that you were not upset by seeing me with Jeff and, of course, thrilled and elated that it should work with Millie and Jeff tonight!" She paused, thought for a minute and, then, smiled up at him. "I feel really good about this. It goes against all the ethical standards I've held for years – using hypnosis to control my clients sexually. Morally, it's a sin – deliberate adultery, planned ahead without being overwhelmed by circumstances and lust.

"Despite those negatives, I'm convinced that this is the right course. Tonight, Jeff is going to fuck me and you will fuck Millie! I'm sure that we will enjoy it, but that is secondary to the ultimate goal of getting Millie pregnant. Now, with that out of the way, let me describe what Millie will expect you to do in bed tonight! We'll draw up a script so you can play the role of Jeff in this drama!" She grinned as she added, "It's a nice fat role and I'm sure that you will give a 'boffo' performance!"

12