Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .."

An incredible pressure was building up at the base of his erection. It pulsed up his rigid hardness and seemed to stall at his thick, tingling gland. His liquid joy swirled around the ultra sensitive gland and then explode outward, into the waiting 'mouth' of the Gel's vaginal sheath.

Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across his mind and eyes. His toes curled and his hands fisted. He threw his head back and squealed in joy as his body was gripped with intense orgasmic shocks from his first ejaculation.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

His mind couldn't cope with the extreme, first time sensations and his sexual sensory system went into overload and he lost consciousness.

The Gel's vaginal 'throat' and 'mouth' feasted on Evan's spewing nectar and increased its clenching, milking actions, coaxing the spasming prostate to unleash another stream of thick semen.

Evan slowly awoke and moaned as delicious aftershocks racked his body. The rectal probe withdrew and its purring head lay nestled within the swollen anal lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

01.09 Evan, Gel, Nipple Enhancement:

Suddenly, Susan heard Evan sigh and begin shifting his chest back and forth. The Gel masses that were formed over his areolas renewed their kneading and massaging actions. The 'mouths' released a chemical that would give his nipples the same sensitivity as those of a female.

Evan moaned as his arousal was rejuvenated.

The suckling 'mouths' began to deliciously kiss and caress the hard buds and Evan's sigh turned into low gasps as exquisite tingling sensations flooded each nipple.

H/D

NIPPLES: 1/4" H x 1/4" D

As his nipples grew, they became more sensitive and Evan began thrusting his excited nipples into nursing 'mouths'. His body had never felt such exquisite sensations and he moaned as the waves of pleasure rippled across his chest.

NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his throbbing erection.

NIPPLES: 1/2" H x 3/8" D

Evan's enhanced nipples had now reached their targeted size. The secreted chemicals from the suckling 'mouths' now connected each nipple into his sexual sensory system. The Gel's attention to his rigid nipples slowed to a low level 'purring' and Evan slumped down onto the Gel's soft supports savoring the wonderful feelings.

Susan smiled when she saw Evan's rigid, rubbery nipples being caressed within the clear Gel 'mouths. They were almost identical to her nipples. She wondered if they could get as excited as her nipples and her labia twitched at the thought.

01.10 Evan, Gel, Prostate Preparation:

The Gel mass that nestled within his anal lips intensified its 'purring' and massaging actions. The Gel tip increased its pressure and he began to grind his excited entrance in slow circles around the rippling, slick head of the probe. It slipped inward through the loosened opening, twisting and turning. Evan's squirming hips caused the thick probe to advance further into his rectal sheath and he moaned as the flexing head began to caress the sensitive lining of the sheath. The probe's tip began circling the walls of the sheath as if were searching for something ... and then it found it ... Evan's prostate. Again, the head of the probe flattened out and incased the sensitive mound of his prostate in a soft, warm pouch and began a delicious caressing motion of the sensitive tissues. He arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to the excited head of his erection.

The probe's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of pleasure ricocheted across his loins. Preseminal fluid seeped out the opening slit on the engorged gland and was eagerly swallowed by the Gel's thirsty 'mouth'. Within a minute the small explosions intensified and Evan began moaning and gasping. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

Evan suddenly sucked in his breath as a series of ecstatic sensations gripped his entire rectal area. The Gel's 'mouth' on his excited gland ballooned as Evan's erection began spurting and drooling copious amount of preseminal fluid. The probe suddenly stopped its exquisite massaging of Evan's prostate and Evan moaned with disappointment as he kept thrusting his erection into the Gel's clenching vaginal sheath.

The probe released its chemicals that were quickly absorbed into Evan's prostate. The chemicals would be activated by the urethra probe which would enhance his prostate. The gel mass slipped out of Evan's rectum and he sighed as the wonderful fullness left his body.

This was the second time that Susan saw and heard Evan squirm and moan as the rectal probe attended to his prostate. She looked at the nurse that was with who whispered something in her ear. Susan smiled knowingly.

01.11 Evan, Gel, Urethra, Prostate Enhancement:

Evan slumped onto the Gel's supports savoring the exquisite sensations that were radiating from his rectal sheath and prostate. Suddenly a quick gasp escaped his mouth when the Gel's 'mouth' that was covering the tingling head of his erection begin an exquisite sucking action on the excited gland. His hips bucked and his small hardness flexed wildly as the 'mouth' feasted on his spurting preseminal fluids. Just as Evan was approaching his ejaculation point, the 'mouth' stopped its delicious 'nursing' and Evan groaned as his body was pulled back from his orgasmic edge.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Suddenly he felt the Gel's sheath that was covering his gland folding downward toward the circumcision ring. He looked at the monitor and saw bared head of his small erection glistening in the light.

A thin glistening tube rose upward from between his spread thighs. It was a 1/4 inch thick, flexible and hollow. It arched up and over his straining member and stopped just above the opening to his oozing urethra. A dark blue band could be seen at the 8.25 inch point. The surface glistened with a combination of lubricants and growth chemicals.

His eyes opened wide with apprehension and he tried to move his member away from the tip of the tube but the sheath gripped his erection firmly and kept his urethra opening lined up with the dripping tube.

Slowly the tube descended into the slick opening.

He watched with wide open eyes as the tube descended slowly into his erection. Within a second or two, Evan's urethra twitched wildly with ecstatic ripples of joy. Evan threw his back and gasped as the slick, chemically laden tube reached the base of his erection. His erection felt harder as it pulsed and jerked with ecstatic sensations.

The tube continued its journey deeper into Evan's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his sperm and semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves, cutting of the bladder. Two Gel stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations now bathed the center of Evan's sexual being.

The open tips of the two stems released their catalytic chemicals. The rectal probe's absorbed chemicals now reacted with the stem's secreted chemicals. Evan moaned as his prostate was enhanced. His semen production would be six times that of a normal male and his sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be almost instantaneous. The stem that entered his testicles split apart. Both injected their growth drugs and again Evan sighed as a wonderful warmth filled his balls. They quickly expanded and Evan felt a new delicious heaviness within the Gel's massaging pouch.

As the stems withdrew, they oozed a chemical, causing the sexual ducts and valves to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen and sperm to be discharged into the urethra.

01.12 Evan, Gel, Urethra, Erection Enhancement:

The urethra tube slowly slipped back down until it reached the base of his erection. The blue band was now 3.50" above his bared thick gland.

Again Evan felt another flood of warmth, spread throughout his loins. The tube now started secreting a chemical that would enhance his erection. Evan gasped and threw back his head as waves of joy radiated outward from inside his jerking hard member.

He felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the entire length of his straining hardness. His spurting precum gushed up the sides of the tube and spilled out onto his thickening gland. Evan moaned excitedly and thrust up wildly trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. His throbbing organ now began to feel heavier and thicker. The engorged and highly excited gland sent waves of joy shooting across his loins.

L/D

ERECTION: 3.50" x 1.50" .. 4.00" x 1.50"

Evan looked at the monitor and couldn't believe what he was seeing and feeling. His erection was growing in spurts before his eyes.

ERECTION: 4.50" x 1.75" .. 5.00" x 1.75"

Each growth spurt pushed Evan further up his ecstatic ladder and drools of preseminal fluid flowed past the Gel tube that was imbedded within the excited head of his erection.

ERECTION: 5.50" x 2.00" .. 6.00" x 2.00"

His hardness strained into the Gel's 'vaginal' sheath which now had more and more to squeeze and massage.

ERECTION: 6.50" x 2.25" .. 7.00" x 2.25"

Susan saw the graphic close up image of Evan's expanding erection and her breathing came in excited pants as spasms of anticipation filled her vagina.

ERECTION: 7.50" x 2.50" .. 8.00" x 2.75" .. 8.25" x 3.00"

Evan's erection had reached its targeted size and his hips began thrusting his granite-like manhood into the Gel's clenching 'vagina' with a desperate need to ejaculate. A long moan of orgasmic frustration was heard as the urethra tube slipped out of his engorged gland and returned to the Gel mass.

01.13 Evan, Gel, Testing and Conditioning:

The Gel was now ready to test its new creation. The velvety sheath began to ripple up and down Evan's long, thick member. The bared gland turned a deep purple as blood rushed into the engorged head. This time, the rippling sheath had a longer and thicker organ to please. Evan's hips bucked and jerked as the Gel began an exquisite 'milking' of his straining manhood.

His chest arched outward pushing his enhanced nipples into the Gel's suckling 'mouths'. The vagina-like sheath rippled up and down his straining erection with ecstatic squeezes and massages pushing him into a sexual frenzy and he thrust his straining hardness into the Gel's clenching vagina.

A low guttural moan was heard as his ejaculation surged up his straining hardness. The thick liquid of joy swirled around the excited gland and then jettisoned outward. His hips bucked and jerked as two long, thick streams of semen pulsed up his spasming erection. The enhanced streams arched high in the air and splattered back down, drenching the thick blanket of Gel on his abdomen and thighs.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Evan lost consciousness and he slumped back onto the Gel's supports. His massive erection continued to gush and spurt.

While he was unconscious, the Gel released its final conditioning chemicals.

Special pheromones permanently bonded him to Susan and his mind accepted his enhanced body. One of the secreted chemicals was an ejaculation controller. The surface of his erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions Susan's vaginal muscles. If they were present, his ejaculation would be permitted, if not, he would be kept at his orgasmic edge until the contractions were sensed or his erection was removed from her vagina. Finally the Gel's programming implanted sexual 'suggestions' and 'techniques' into Evan's subconscious mind.

Evan slowly recovered and moaned as he came down from his orgasmic high. He felt the Gel putting him into a standing position facing the audience. The two masses over his areolas and nipples slipped away and his still rigid nipples twitched in the air. Evan moaned when the testicle pouch opened up and his heavy balls swayed in the air. The Gel's 'vaginal sheath' released his softening penis and it drooled with the remnants of his ejaculation as slipped down over his balls. His audience clapped and Susan, smiled as his corrected and enhanced body was displayed so all could see it.

Ruth supported him as the Gel left his body and flowed back into the gridded tile. An attendant walked him on wobbly legs to the stage's shower. Ruth nodded at the nurse that was with Susan. As Evan was showering, Susan was making her way back to Ruth's office. Ruth handed his robe and told him that an attendant would take him to the viewing room so he could view Susan's enhancements.

01.14 Susan, Gel, Introduction:

Ruth returned to her office just as Susan entered.

"Is that enough manhood for you?"

Susan smiled and nodded,

"I hope it isn't too much for me."

Ruth said,

"We are going to take care of that for you now."

She had Susan remove her robe and put it in the closet.

She then gave Susan the injection that contained her enhancing hormones and a mild arousal inducer. She waited a minute or so until she saw the nervousness leave her face and a soft sigh escaped her lips as a wonderful warmth flooded her labia, clitoris and breasts.

She smiled at Susan and whispered,

"Now you're ready."

She took Susan by the hand and led her into the theater.

Evan smiled when he saw Susan walk onto the stage, as did her audience.

Ruth walked Susan so she stood on the large gridded tile and explained that the enhancing Gel was beneath the grid and when 'signaled', it would rise upwards, supporting her body. Ruth suggested that she would be more comfortable if she sat down on it. Susan recalled what Evan had done and let Ruth guide her into a sitting position on the grid and bent her legs at the knees with her feet resting on the grid. She looked up into the monitor and smiled when she saw the erotic image of her spread body.

Ruth nodded at the Console Operator and said to Susan,

"We are going to start now."

Suddenly Susan heard a low level gurgling sound beneath her and looked up into the monitor and saw the transparent, bluish, gelatinous mass oozing upwards through the gridded holes. She flinched slightly and shifted her hips when she felt the Gel make contact with the cheeks of her buttocks. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as the warm thickness flowed onto her buttocks and spread upwards under her bent thighs, knees and lower legs. At the same time it continued its upward flow onto her abdomen, upward along her back and onto her chest, encasing both breasts in two silky pouches. Two suckling 'mouth-like' depressions formed within the pouches and descended onto each nipple. A sigh was heard as her nipples stiffened and grew erect.

"Ohhhhhhhhh ..."

The mass that was cushioning her buttocks pushed upwards and Susan felt herself rising above the grid giving her audience and Evan, a clearer view of her body. The warm mass under her arms, lifting them outward and upward, level with shoulders. At the same her bent legs were spread apart and her body was put into a slightly reclined position.

The Gel completed its encasement of Susan's body by flowing over her labia and onto her clitoral hood. A warm, thick slipperiness pushed between the flared folds and snuggled into the pink furrow, pushing the folds further apart. The sigh turned into a moan as the thickness began caressing her inner lips and expanding clitoris.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Susan's mind was a whirlwind of sensations. It felt as though the blanketing Gel had hundreds of tongues and mouths that were devoting their attention to her labia, clitoris, breasts and nipples.

The Gel now had complete control of Susan's body and Ruth backed away a few feet.

01.15 Susan, Gel, First Orgasm:

The massaging Gel kissed and caressed Susan's fluttering inner lips that were already moist with her early juices. Her clitoris hardened and began to ache and throb. A small sheath-like tube formed from the mass that lay over her labia. The end formed into a suckling 'mouth' and slipped over the hard pink tip and Susan's clitoris leaped out of its protective hood and into the sucking Gel 'mouth'. Her eyes flew wide open and her hips jerked at the ecstatic contact and she squealed with joy as the Gel slipped over the rigid organ and slithered into its clitoral hood.

Susan's dazed and aroused mind was barely aware of the Gel's thickness that was nestling into her clasping inner lips. A surprised gasp was heard when the thick, flexing head nudged against the treasured entrance to her womanhood. She shifted her hips excitedly against the pulsing head and pushed her enflamed sex down onto the thickness that was stretching the elastic opening as it twisted its way into her vaginal passage.

The Gel rested a moment or two while Susan's stretched vagina adjusted to its thickness. It then slipped deeply inward twisting and turning as it went. A series of undulating rings rose up from the phallic's surface which intensified the ecstatic sensations that flooded her enflamed sex. Her mouth and eyes opened wide as unbelievable sensations exploded from within her steamy passage. Her vaginal walls began to spasm and clench around her thick Lover. The flexing phallic searched for and found Susan's excited sweet spot and began caressing the soft, hyper-sensitive tissues. She arched up and squealed in joy and the phallic lunged deeply inward, her cervix flared open and began kissing the throbbing head as it nudged against the portal to her womb.

Her hips ground her sex onto her buried Lover and she gurgled as it slowly pulled out and then lunged back in. The Gel now started a series of rhythmic thrusts, in and out, fast and slow. Her mind was awash with joy and she gasped and moaned as her body began thrusting in sync with her loving friend. Her hips bucked upward onto the plunging phallic and became a blur as the Gel lunged into the depths of her sexual being.

Her body was telling her that she was going to orgasm and she intensified her frantic counter thrusts. Suddenly she arched up and her body froze as her vaginal passage clenched and spasmed along the entire length of the Gel's incredible phallic. The Gel lunged deep into her sexual being and stopped. Its head thickened as it turned and twisted and Susan felt the most delicious and ecstatic sensations that she had ever felt. The phallic started to forcefully ejaculate deep inside her vagina and cervix. The warm, thick ejaculant gushed and filled her cervix, back flowing into her vagina. Susan's orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her mind and eyes became saturated with orgasmic flashes of lights. Her body jerked upward and her Gel encased legs flew outward into a wide 'V', kicking franticly in the air as body wide orgasm was unleashed.

Another powerful ejaculation erupted from the phallic. Streams of warm ejaculant and thick vaginal juices spewed past the buried phallic and out past the stretched folds of her labia. Susan gurgled incoherently as her body rode the multi orgasmic waves.

Her squeals of joy echoed around her theater.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Susan's body became saturated with her explosive orgasms and her body went into sensory overload, and she lost consciousness. In a minute she slowly regained consciousness. The phallic was still buried deep within her vagina and she moaned as the ecstatic aftershocks rippled up and down her body.

The phallic pulled out of Susan's foamy, clasping vagina and she moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body. It remained nestled within her clenching inner lips with a delicious purring action.

The Gel now analyzed Susan's orgasmic fluids and the Control Center tweaked its 'program' for Susan's sexual enhancements.