Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Amanda's mind and body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness. Her jerking body slumped back down onto the soft supports of the Chamber's seat and backrest.

The Gel's phallic released its final set of conditioning chemicals.

Amanda would be bisexual and the barriers of gender and incest were removed from her mind. Finally, pheromones were absorbed by her body that would bond her sexually to her daughter Julie and son Tyler.

Amanda slowly regained consciousness and she moaned as a series of wonderful aftershocks rippled across her body. Amanda purred as she came down from her orgasmic high. She felt The wonderful pouches slip away and her firm breasts and her perky, erect nipples tingled as they sprung into the swirling Gel. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' released her still engorged clitoris and Amanda gurgled with joy as the rigid pink organ joined her excited nipples in the warm, caressing Gel.

The thick phallic slowly withdrew from her stretched vagina. A mix of vaginal fluids and ejaculant gushed into the waiting Gel.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. Don't leave me."

The thick Gel was now drained from the Chamber and was replaced by warm jets of soothing waters. Amanda sighed as her body was washed and cleaned. Soon the jets were replaced with warm puffs of air.

The front panel opened and Amanda saw the smiling face of the woman. As the panel lifted upward the restraining straps on her ankles and wrists were removed. The woman helped Amanda out of the Chamber and she stood on wobbly legs. The woman turned her so she could see her enhanced body.

Her hands reached for her breasts and she smiled as she gently lifted them. Her right hand slipped downward and fondled her still rigid organ of joy.

Her hips bucked forward as jolts of joy exploded across her loins.

"Ahhhhhhh .."

The woman walked with Julie to the Complex's waiting area. Julie was already their and they smiled at each other as their eyes roamed up and down each other's bodies. They sat down and waited for Tyler.

03.10 Pleasure Room, Tyler gets a Makeover:

The woman opened the door and Tyler entered the Pleasure room. He was led to the strange enclosure that was in the center of the room and looked the Chamber's 'U' shaped seat, the arm rests and leg rests. It wasn't what he had expected and his nervousness showed on his face. He looked at the front panel that was extended above the top of the Chamber and knew, when it was folded down, he would be alone and confined within it. Second thoughts filled his mind but allowed his escort to help him into the enclosure. She lifted his legs and put on the leg rests, followed by his arms, onto the arm rests. against the soft cushion and waited.

The woman smiled at Tyler and pressed a button on the side of the Chamber. The front panel was lowered, effectively sealing him in the chamber. Soft Interior lights turned 'on', along with the 16" HD screen. He saw his bent legs, spread thighs and his swaying testicles and penis. As soon as the lid closed, Tyler saw and felt restraining straps curling around his wrists and ankles. The action took him by surprise and he instinctively tried to pull his arms and legs off of the extensions. The 'seat' secreted a skin absorbing drug that both relaxed him and conditioned his mind to accept the Chamber as a source of sexual pleasure.

03.11 Tyler, Chamber, Preparation:

Suddenly he heard rushing sound like a liquid pouring into a container. He looked down and saw a thick Gel-like liquid gushing up from the floor of the chamber. His first thought was that he was going to 'drown' but the sedation drug quickly calmed his fears. He flinched and shifted his hips when he felt the rising surface of the Gel make contact with the spread cheeks of his buttocks. Its warmness and thickness began to massage his buttocks as it slowly flowed upward, spreading the cheeks further apart. The Gel caressed his tingling anal lips as it moved toward his swaying testicles and tingling penis. His breathing quickened when he felt the Gel form under his balls and a sigh escaped his mouth when the Gel mass encased his testicles within a warm, silky pouch and started a gentle massaging action.

The Gel continued its upward flow and when it reached the base of his flaccid penis the sigh turned into a soft gasp when he felt his stirring penis being manipulated into a velvety sheath. The sheath began an exquisite caressing and massaging action which caused Tyler moan as stirring penis soared to full erection within the Chamber's vaginal sheath.

The Gel now spread upward over his abdomen and settled across his chest. The Gel thickened over each areola and depressions formed into 'mouths' which descended onto his tingling male nipples with a delicious suckling action. Tyler gasped as wonderful sensations gripped his breast areas. His nipples stiffened and rose up into the adorning 'mouths'.

The Gel stopped its upward flow when it reached Tyler's shoulders.

Tyler looked at the screen and saw a clear, thick blanket of Gel encasing his body from the junction of his thighs to his shoulders. Its warmth and 'purring' caused a euphoric cloud to wash across his mind and he lay back savoring the waves of pleasure that were radiating from his loins and chest. The Gel was now in place over his anus, balls, erection and areolas. Delicious sensations rippled across his body and his hardness throbbed within the rippling Gel's sheath.

03.12 Tyler, Chamber, First Ejaculation:

The velvety sheath that encased his erection now began to deliciously squeeze and massage his straining member. It felt as though dozens of 'mouths' and 'lips' were suckling on his engorged penis. The Gel's vaginal 'mouth' that was nestled over the engorged head of his erection began to ecstatically suck on the hyper-sensitive gland. Tyler gasped and thrust upward, trying to bury his straining hardness into clenching sheath and suckling Gel 'mouth'. His drooling preseminal fluids were sucked up by the feasting 'mouth' it slipped and swirled around the enflamed gland.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The milking sheath, the massaging pouch encasing his testicles and the suckling Gel 'mouths' on his erect nipples all began to work in unison. Tyler's mind and body had never experienced sexual pleasure and he gasped as all the sensations melded together. Nothing mattered to him except the ecstatic sensations that were gripping every erogenous zone of his body. His hands fisted tightly and his hips pushed and ground his sex in urgent thrusts. The Gel's 'mouth' caused his tingling gland to twitch and thicken as it eagerly feasted on his spurting preseminal fluids.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

Tyler became lightheaded and his hips moved by themselves as a euphoric fog of joy saturated his mind. His eyes were open but saw nothing but bright flashes of light and his body trembled and convulsed as his orgasmic wave built higher and higher. His first ejaculation surged up his jerking manhood. It paused at his suckled gland, the liquid joy swirled ecstatically around it and then jettisoned out of the puckering slit into the thirsty Gel 'mouth'. The Gel intensified its exquisite actions on Tyler's body and coaxed a second, stronger stream to surge up his straining member.

Tyler gasped deeply for breath, his body convulsed with pure joy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Tyler's mind couldn't absorb any more sensations and his body and mind were catapulted into sensory overload. He lost consciousness and slumped onto the Chamber's soft supports. Shortly, he regained consciousness and moaned while his body was still in the throes of delicious aftershocks.

The Gel's encasing blanket, continued to caress and massage his body as he came down from his orgasmic high.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The computers analyzed Tyler's semen, sperm and preseminal fluids. It then tweaked the program that would enhance his sexuality.

03.13 Tyler, Chamber, Nipple Enhancement:

Suddenly Tyler sighed and begin shifting his chest back and forth. The Gel masses and 'mouth's that were formed over his areolas nipples renewed their wonderful kneading and suckling actions. The 'mouths' released a chemical that would give his nipples the same sensitivity as those of a female.

Tyler moaned as his arousal was rejuvenated.

The suckling 'mouths' began to deliciously kiss and caress the hard buds and Tyler's sigh turned into low gasps as exquisite tingling sensations flooded each nipple.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

H/D

NIPPLES: 1/4" H x 1/4" D

As his nipples grew, they became more sensitive and Tyler began thrusting his excited nipples into nursing 'mouths'. His nipples had never felt such exquisite sensations and he moaned as the waves of pleasure rippled across his chest.

NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his throbbing erection bloating testicles.

NIPPLES: 1/2" H x 3/8" D

Tyler's enhanced nipples had now reached their targeted size.

The secreted chemicals from the suckling 'mouths' now connected each nipple into his sexual sensory system. Each would react to stimulation like those of a female.

The Gel's attention to his rigid nipples slowed to a low level 'purring' and Tyler slumped down onto the Gel's soft supports savoring the wonderful feelings. Through dazed eyes, Tyler looked at the screen and saw his rigid, rubbery nipples being caressed within the clear Gel 'mouths.

03.14 Tyler, Chamber, Prostate Preparation:

The Gel mass that was between the cheeks of his buttocks, thickened, and formed into a 4" x .5" probe which slowly pushed between the cheeks further apart as it made its way toward his rectal opening. Tyler could feel where it was headed and franticly began shifting his hips in attempt to stop its advancement. The leading tip of the Gel's probe nestled into the tightly closed entrance and secreted a chemical that caused the tight sphincter muscle to tingle and relax. Tyler sighed as ripples of pleasure radiated into his rectal sheath. The head the Gel's probe increased its pressure and Tyler gasped at the delicious contact and his hips began to grind his loosened entrance in slow circles around the probe's rippling, slick head.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The probe slipped inward through the loosened opening, twisting and turning. Tyler's squirming hips made it easier for the thick probe to advance further into his spasming rectal sheath and he moaned with joy as the flexing head began to caress the sensitive lining of the sheath. His erection jumped and jerked within the Gel's rippling vagina and the 'mouth' was again sucking up Tyler's preseminal fluids.

The probe's tip began circling the walls of Tyler's anal sheath as if were searching for something ... and then it found it ... Tyler's prostate. The head of the probe flattened out and incased the highly sensitive tissues of Tyler's prostate and began an ecstatic caressing motion. Tyler arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked wildly as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to the tingling gland at the head of his erection.

"What .. What .. Ohhhhhh .. Goddddd .."

The probe's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted across his loins. Preseminal fluid spurted out the opening slit on the excited head and was eagerly swallowed by the Gel's thirsty tube. Within a minute the small explosions intensified and Tyler was moaning and gasping. He was experiencing internal orgasms, something that only a female could relate to. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

Tyler suddenly sucked in his breath as a series of ecstatic sensations gripped his entire rectal area. The Gel's 'mouth' on his excited gland ballooned as his erection began spurting and drooling copious amount of preseminal fluid.

"Oh sweet Jesus .."

The probe suddenly stopped its exquisite massaging of Tyler's prostate. Tyler moaned in disappointment and kept thrusting his erection into the Gel's clenching vaginal sheath. It released its initial chemicals that would react with the those from urethra probe to enhance Tyler's prostate.

"Oh .. Don't stop .. Please .."

03.15 Tyler, Chamber, Rectal Enhancement:

The probe withdrew until the head rested just inside his clasping anal lips. Again he felt the it slip back into his rectum. This time, the probe had a different agenda. It flexed and pulsed as it glided inward, lengthening and thickening as it went.

1" .. 2" .. 3" .. 4"

A surprised gasp escaped his mouth as the slick, probe ground over his prostate on its delicious trek inward.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

5" .. 6" .. 7".. 8"

Tyler's mind reeled when he felt a long, thick fullness slither deeply into his rectal sheath. Small holes imbedded on the surface of the probe began oozing their enhancing chemicals and Tyler close his eyes, moaning softly with the new sensations. With a sudden gasp, Tyler eyes sot open and his hips squirmed and thrashed as the chemicals created a thick nest of sexual nerve endings along the lining of his rectal sheath and anal lips. Both were connected to his sexual sensory system. He moaned as his rectal sheath was filled with a need that he neither understand nor wanted. This changed when the stroking probe caused his rectal muscles to clench and spasm with new found joy, filling his dazed mind with ecstatic sensations that he had never felt before and his hips thrust his engorged manhood into the Gel's clenching vaginal sheath.

The flexing head of the probe slipped back and nestled onto the excited tissues of his prostate. He squealed with joy as his rectal muscles closed around it, not wanting the ecstatic connection to be broken. His balls churched and his enhanced nipples stood up like bullets as he was catapulted toward his orgasmic edge.

Tyler felt his ejaculation building and the spasming sensations spread to his bloated testicles and then into the base of his engorged erection. His hands fisted tightly and his toes curled as the ecstatic pressure surged upward toward his hyper-excited gland. The thick liquid of joy swirled around the jerking head and erupted out of the puckering opening, jettisoning into the Gel's thirsty 'mouth'.

His orgasmic wail echoed around the Chamber.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Tyler slumped back onto Chamber's restraints gasping and panting. He closed his eyes, savoring the delicious aftershocks that were rippling throughout his body. The probe withdrew until its purring head rested within Tyler's tingling anal lips. His stunned mind was trying to understand what had just happened.

His arousal and erection hadn't waned or softened.

03.16 Tyler, Chamber, Urethra, Prostate Enhancement:

Tyler's euphoria continued as the Gel's 'mouth' renewed its suckling of his his excited gland. His hips bucked and his hardness flexed wildly as the suctioning 'mouth' feasted on the remnants of his ejaculation.

Suddenly he felt the Gel's sheath that was covering the agitated gland begin to fold downward toward the circumcision ring. He looked at the screen saw the head of his erection glistening in the light. Suddenly a thin glistening tube formed within the thick, Gel liquid. It was a 1/4 inch thick, flexible and hollow. It arched up and over his straining member and stopped just above the opening to his oozing urethra.

Tyler's eyes opened wide with apprehension and tried to move his member away from the tip of the tube. The Gel sheath gripped his erection firmly and kept the urethra opening lined up with the open end of the tube.

Slowly the slipped downward toward his straining hardness.

He watched with wide open eyes as the tube descended slowly into his erection. Within a second or two, Tyler's urethra twitched wildly with ecstatic ripples of joy. Tyler threw his back and gasped as the slick, chemically laden tube reached the base of his erection. His erection felt harder as it pulsed and jerked with ecstatic sensations.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The tube continued its journey deeper into Tyler's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his sperm and semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves, cutting of the bladder. Two Gel stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations now bathed the center of Tyler's sexual being.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The open tips of the two stems now released their catalytic chemicals. The rectal probe's absorbed chemicals now reacted with the stem's chemicals. Tyler moaned as his prostate was enhanced. His semen production would be six times that of a normal male and his sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be almost instantaneous. The stem that entered his testicles split apart. Both injected their growth drugs and again Tyler sighed as a wonderful warmth filled his balls. They quickly expanded and he felt a new delicious heaviness within the Gel's massaging pouch.

As the stems withdrew, they oozed a chemical, causing the sexual ducts and valves to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen and sperm to be discharged into the urethra.

03.17 Tyler, Chamber, Urethra, Erection Enhancement:

The urethra tube slipped back down until it reached the base of his erection. Again Tyler felt another flood of warmth, spread throughout his loins. The tube now started secreting a chemical that would enhance his erection. Tyler gasped and threw back his head as bolts of joy radiated outward from inside his jerking hard member.

He felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the entire length of his straining hardness. His spurting precum gushed up the sides of the tube and spilled out onto his thickening gland. Tyler moaned excitedly and thrust up wildly trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. His throbbing organ now began to feel heavier and thicker. The engorged and highly excited gland sent waves of joy shooting across his loins.

His hard 'erection' grew in spurts and his hips jerked ecstatically as the Gel's vaginal sheath had more and more to squeeze and massage.

L/D

ERECTION: 5.00" x 2.50", 5.50" x 2.75", 6.00" x 2.75"

Each growth spurt pushed Tyler and his excited drooling gland up a rung on his ecstatic ladder.

ERECTION: 6.50" x 2.75", 7.00" x 2.75", 7.50" x 2.75"

Tyler screeched as his hard member neared its target size. The loving sheath began to match his thrusts with its own counter thrusts. Tyler had never experienced such ecstasy.

ERECTION: 7.75" x 2.75"

His breath came in deep pants as his excited manhood reached its targeted size. The urethra probe slipped out of the excited gland. Spurts of precum gushed outward following the exit of the probe.

03.18 Tyler, Chamber, Testing and Conditioning:

The sheath closed back over the thick, flexing gland with a delicious swirling motion causing Tyler to gasp loudly. This time, the rippling sheath had a longer and thicker organ to please. Tyler closed his eyes and moaned as his new hardness was sucked and suckled within the 'mouth' of the Gel's vaginal sheath. His hips bucked and jerked as the Gel swirled around the thick hyper- sensitive gland as its sheath clenched and squeezed his new engorged member.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The head of the purring probe that was nestled within his swollen anal lips nudged inward and Tyler gasped loudly as his new 'womanhood' was filled with an ecstatic flexing thickness. The probe twisted and turned its way into the depths of Tyler's rectal sheath and his mind reeled as it partially withdrew and slithered back in. The probe began an ecstatic rhythm, all out, then all in, slow then fast. Every thrust was in sync to the squeezing clenches that surrounded his straining erection.