Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn saw the drooling precum and leaned inward. His tongue shot out and swirled around the oozing slit, sucking the delicious nectar into his eager mouth as though it was a straw. Ethan squirmed and squealed in joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

'Suggestions' rose to the surface of Shawn's conscious mind.

Shawn stood up and snuggled in close to Ethan. His hips shifted inward and the sensitive underside of their slick erections came in ecstatic contact with each other and their enhanced breasts and nipples pressed and caressed each other.

Shawn slowly lowered his hips and his pulsing hardness slipped downward along the length of Ethan's erection. When he felt his excited head reach the base of Ethan's erection he slowly raised back upward. The length of his hardness glided upward past Ethan's twitching gland and didn't stop until Shawn felt Ethan's gland nudge against the base of his erection.

Shawn now began his rhythmic lovemaking, erection on erection.

Ethan's mind went into ecstatic shock as the two organs ground over each other. Their preseminal fluids were intensifying the sensations as the two manhoods ground over each other's sensitive surfaces.

A loud guttural gasp escaped Ethan's lips.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

Ethan rested his head on Shawn's shoulder and bathed his neck with deep pants and gasps. Shawn varied his up and down strokes but never fast enough to break the ecstatic contact. Every time the two excited glands brushed over each other, Ethan's gasps would become louder and his breathing deepened. On one pass, Shawn stopped his movement and allowed the two crowns to nestle into each other. On the next upward sweep, Shawn stopped when their sensitive glands met. He stepped back about 6 inches to give his erection a slight angle and then swirled his thick crown in ecstatic circles onto Ethan's hyper-excited gland.

Ethan's arms tightened around Shawn and he squealed in joy as the two glands pressed and swirled against each other.

"Oh God .. Shawnnnnnnn .."

Shawn slowly rocked his hips causing the head of his hardness to push Ethan's frenzied gland back and forth, again and again. Ethan's panting breath took on a sense of urgency.

Suddenly Shawn stopped and backed away. Ethan cried out in orgasmic agony as the two erections broke contact.

"Noooooooooooooooooooo .."

04.13 Shawn, Ethan, Deepthroat:

Shawn said,

"Ethan honey, sit done on the bed and lay back on it. Keep your feet on the floor. Now shuffle forward a bit .. spread your thighs apart .. good .."

Shawn moved between Ethan's spread thighs and leaned inward over his body. He started planting soft butterfly kisses on Ethan's neck and shoulders. His hands reached out and his palms slowly massaged Ethan's firm breasts and erect nipples. A soft sigh escaped Ethan's lips. It changed to a moan when the fingers moved onto the excited, erect nipples with an exquisite massaging and caressing actions.

"Ohhhhhhhhh .."

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Ethan's breathing quickened. Shawn's mouth and lips now trekked downward. Ethan held his breath as lips neared his right breast. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe his erect nipple and then he felt it being sucked into Shawn's warm mouth.

Ethan gasped as Shawn's lips and tongue kissed and swirled around the excited, erect nipple. In a few seconds the suckling mouth kissed its way over to Ethan's left breast and again, his lips and tongue devoured Ethan's left nipple. All the while Shawn's hands continued to massage and knead both of his aching breasts. Shawn divided his attention to both nipples and Ethan's breathing now came in quick pants and gasps and he started to push his breasts into Shawn's wonderful hands and nursing mouth.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

While the loving mouth continued to suck and suckle on Ethan's excited nipples, Shawn's hands massaged their way down his abdomen. Ethan's pants deepened as the exploring hands grazed his throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the soft skin. Ethan shifted his hips trying to get Shawn to move his hands inward to his straining manhood and aroused 'womanhood'. He didn't disappoint Ethan and lifted Ethan's heavy testicles with a slow and wonderful massaging motion. Ethan's hips jerked upward and his head lay back gasping as his jerking erection began oozing more of its slick precum. The hands slipped further downward and formed themselves around Ethan's swollen, wet 'labia' folds. Ethan screeched and his hips bucked wildly as Shawn caressed and massaged the portal to his 'womanhood'.

Shawn slipped a finger between the folds and traced around Ethan's eager inner lips. Ethan was twisting his hips in ecstasy. Slowly, Shawn nudged the finger inward, twisting and turning and wailed as jolts of joy shot throughout his spasming 'vagina' and his erection jumped wildly. A second and then third finger wiggled their way inward and Ethan gurgled with joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Shawn lifted his head and looked down into Ethan's dazed and aroused eyes. His fingers continued to twist and turn within Ethan's virginal 'vagina'. He flexed his fingers and saw Ethan's face light up and his erection jerk and throb as another moan escaped open mouth. Ethan's wrapped his arms around Shawn's upper back and his hips thrust his enflamed sex onto Shawn's exploring fingers, burying all three deeply into his spasming sheath.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .."

Ethan felt Shawn's mouth leave his body and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive and tingling gland. He screeched and arched upward as the open mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Shawn's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and his tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland.

Shawn's suckling mouth now started a slow descent onto Ethan's throbbing erection. He raised up a bit and tilted his head and Ethan's thick gland glided into Shawn's clenching throat. Ethan gurgled with joy as Shawn's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of Shawn's throat. Shawn's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection and, at the same time, a fourth finger twisted its way in to Ethan's clasping 'vaginal' sheath causing Ethan to squeal loudly from the dual sensations.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

With a torturous twisting motion, Shawn lifted his head and Ethan's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach Shawn's mouth, he closed his cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. His tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening and then skewered his clenching throat back onto Ethan's enraged organ. Ethan's hips began bucking and thrashing and his hands gripped Shawn's head tightly. Again, Ethan felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his straining hardness descended into the depths of Shawn's incredible mouth and throat. All the while, Shawn's stroking fingers were pushing Ethan into a sexual frenzy.

Shawn pulled up on Ethan's erection so the aching head rested inside his mouth and clamped his cheeks snuggly around the head with a forceful suctioning action. Ethan felt Shawn's finger tips began circling the walls of his 'vagina' as if they were searching for something ...

and then they found it .. his prostate.

Ethan arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked within Shawn's sucking throat as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to his enraged sensitive gland.

"Oh God .. Shawn .."

Shawn's, fingers began a slow, soft massaging action motion over the sensitive tissues of the excited organ. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted throughout his body. Preseminal fluids gushed out of the open slit on head of his erection and Shawn greedily swallowed Ethan's flowing nectar. Within a minute the small explosions intensified and Ethan was moaning and gasping. The flow of fluids from his excited gland were now one continuous string. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he desperately flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Shawn's fingers now picked up momentum. Ethan's internal ecstatic explosions were causing his body to jerk and spasm and his flexing gland felt as though it were going to explode. Ethan's prostate now began to spasm and pulse uncontrollably. His mind was becoming saturated with sexual sensations that he had never felt before. His erection throbbed and jumped within Shawn's mouth and throat and his internal ecstatic explosions were rolling throughout his body like a series of freight trains.

Ethan gasped and wailed, his hips thrust desperately, plunging his enraged manhood deep into Shawn's milking mouth and throat and lunged down onto the twisting fingers. Shawn moved his head and throat in a quick twisting motion which catapulted Ethan toward his orgasmic edge. Ethan's first stream of thick semen entered the base of erection and shot up his inflamed erection. The churning liquid of joy reached the straining head of his erection and seemed to stall as it swirled around engorged gland. It then exploded into Shawn's eager and receptive mouth.

Ethan arched up wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Shawn feasted on Ethan's gushing nectar and he intensified his exquisite milking actions. Ethan's hips bucked upward and Shawn almost gagged as every inch of Ethan's enhanced erection thrust into his throat. Ethan's hands grasped Shawn's head tightly, his legs shot outward in a wide 'V' and kicked wildly in the air. His toes curled and his hands fisted. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across his mind and eyes.

Ethan wailed as the second thick string jettisoned from his spasming member.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Ethan was pushed into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness. His body slumped back onto the bed. His still spewing hardness slipped out of Shawn's throat and mouth. Shawn looked down at Ethan and smiled. Long strings of semen hung from his lips.

Ethan's glistening, twitching, erection jerked and jumped repeatedly above his abdomen.

With a deep moan Ethan regained consciousness. He felt Shawn's still buried fingers, flexing gently within his frothy 'vagina'. Shawn's left hand was massaging his semen drenched hardness and Ethan moaned again as it spurted deliciously with his aftershocks.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Shawn slowly and teasingly withdrew his fingers from Ethan's 'vagina' with an audible slurping sound and he moaned as the fingers slipped out of his body.

Ethan pulled Shawn's face down to his face and kissed him deeply. His tongue tasted his semen and his taste buds were thrown into a frenzy. The kiss became more passionate as Ethan's sexual rejuvenation soared. His erection never lost its hardness and his 'vagina' spasmed with need.

When they broke the kiss, Shawn looked at the pillar of manhood that twitched over Ethan's abdomen and then looked at the padded bench that was in front of a mirrored wall. Left and right support rails were on either side of the bench.

"I want to feel that as it slips into my body."

Ethan smiled and nodded his head.

04.14 Ethan, Shawn, Impalement:

Shawn stood up from the bed and helped Ethan stand up. The two enhanced and aroused Shemales stood facing each other. This time it was Ethan that planted kisses all over Shawn's face and neck. Shawn's body squirmed as Ethan's hands explored his aroused sex. The HD camera's picked up both their oozing preseminal fluids that drooled from their thick glands and made their erections glisten in the light.

Ethan's left hand left Shawn's heavy balls reached down and palmed his swollen 'labia'. Shawn gasped and, like Ethan did, hunched down and spread his legs to give his Lover easier and open access to his sex.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Ethan slipped two fingers into the wet crease pushing the folds apart. The exploring tips quickly found the fluttering inner lips and nudged inward with a twisting and turning action. Shawn squealed in delight and his arms tightened around Ethan as his 'vagina' and erection spasmed and jerked with joy.

Ethan withdrew his hands and Shawn's panting breath bathed Ethan's neck.

Ethan looked down at the padded bench, smiled at Shawn and lay down on it with his bent legs on either side of the bench. His erection bobbed at a slight upward angle over his abdomen. Shawn straddled Ethan's prone body facing the mirrored wall and Ethan grasped his erection and held it in the vertical position. Shawn looked into the mirror and shifted his body back a few inches until the opening to his swollen 'labia' and excited inner lips were centered over the thick head of Ethan's erection.

Shawn moaned softly and his 'womanhood' twitched with eager anticipation and he ground his hips in slow sensuous circle causing the excited head of Ethan's hardness to tease and caress the folds of his spread 'labia'.

Ruth and the audience waited for Shawn to lower himself. Their screens showed Shawn's spread legs on either side of Ethan's thighs and his hands holding his granite-like erection so it was nestled within Shawn's clasping folds.

Shawn slowly lowered his enflamed sex onto Ethan's magnificent manhood. The thick gland nudged upward into Shawn's elastic opening, stretching the excited folds apart. Shawn lowered himself a little further and gasped loudly when his stretched 'vaginal' opening slipped ecstatically over the thick head Ethan's magnificent manhood.

Shawn's hands quickly grasped the rails for support as his aroused sex slowly sunk downward as two inches of Ethan's thickness slipped into his excited sheath.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. Ethan .."

Ruth and the audience smiled as they saw Shawn's slow impalement. They saw his straining hardness throb and drool as Ethan's erection slowly disappeared into his excited 'vaginal' sheath. Shawn gasped out loud as ecstatic sensations rippled across his body. He twisted his hips as his clenching 'vagina' encased more and more Ethan's erection.

"Ohhh .. That feels soooo good .."

Slowly and teasingly, Shawn continued lowering himself. His erection danced wildly as the impalement continued as drools and spurts of precum oozed from the tingling gland. He swung his hips around in tight circles as the ecstatic sensations became almost unbearable. Ethan had to fight the desperate urge to plunge his erection upward, deep up into Shawn's body.

Shawn's mind and body couldn't wait any longer. He kicked his legs out to sides and he plunged downward, impaling himself completely on Ethan's granite- like erection.

Shawn's virginity had been taken.

Shawn's ecstatic 'vaginal' muscles gripped Ethan's hardness with an incredible spasmodic milking action and both wailed in ecstasy. Ethan's hands grasped Shawn's waist and Shawn's fists tightened on the rails. His erection jumped, jerked and spewed thick spurts of precum as it bounced against his abdomen and his enflamed passage now started to massage and milk the incredible penetrator. Shawn pulled up and then sank back down, slow, then fast, all the way up and all the way down. Shawn twisted and turned and Ethan threw his head back as waves of joy that he had never felt before flooded his mind and body.

Ethan held Shawn's hips above his thighs and whispered,

"Keep hanging on to the rails Shawn .. Let me do the work for you."

Ethan started long deep upward thrusts. He would stop and flex his massive erection and Shawn would gasp and squeal with joy.

Ethan's right hand reached around and grasped Shawn's precum drenched member. Shawn wailed at the wonderful contact and his 'vaginal' muscles spasmed and clenched tightly around Ethan's throbbing organ. Ethan's powerful penetrating thrusts now took on a sense of desperate urgency. Both gasped and moaned as they were catapulted toward their orgasmic trip points.

Suddenly Ethan thrust up and froze. His thick exploding stream of semen spewed into Shawn's raging 'womanhood. Shawn's mind went blank as the wonderful hot liquid gushed into him. His excited passage spasmed and clenched. He felt an unbearable and exquisite pressure build up between his balls and the base of his erection as his thick load of semen pulsed up his convulsing erection. The liquid joy swirled around his hyper-sensitive gland and then spewed out of the puckering slit. His legs shot outward in a wide 'V' and cycled franticly in the air.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Ethan knew he could coax another ejaculation from Shawn's excited body and reached around slipping the palm of his right hand over Shawn's highly excited and semen drenched gland with an ecstatic swirling action. At the same time, his excited erection ejaculated again, unleashing another torrent of thick semen into Shawn's clenching, frothy passage.

Shawn thrust his exploding erection into the air as Ethan's hand squeezed and massaged his jerking manhood causing it to jettison its final long, thick stream of semen.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Shawn's body could not absorb any more sensations from his dual orgasms and he lost consciousness. He slumped down onto Ethan's thighs, his hands still grasp the supporting rails. Ethan's softening erection stayed buried deeply in Shawn's 'vagina' as his aftershocks teased and tantalized it.

Slowly Shawn recovered and both stayed as they were as their bodies came down from their orgasmic highs. Shawn slowly lifted himself upward. He moaned as the soft slickness slipped out of his 'womanhood' with an audible slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Torrents of semen and 'vaginal' juices gushed out of the gaping hole and drenched Ethan's thighs, penis and balls.

Shawn stood up on wobbly feet and then helped Ethan stand up from the padded bench. They looked at each other with sexually satisfied eyes. They embraced and kissed as their slick abdomens and genitals slipped deliciously against each other.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .."

They broke the kiss and Ethan whispered,

"I think it is time for a shower."

Shawn smiled and nodded.

Ruth and the audience smiled. Everything was going according to plan. They knew the next 'suggestion' would have Shawn taking Ethan's virginity.

04.15 Shawn, Ethan, The Mating:

When the aroused Shemales returned from the shower, they saw that the padded bench had been replaced by a gym-like mattress facing the mirrored wall with a support rail at the head of it. Neither questioned the 'how' or 'why'.

Shawn smiled at Ethan walked him toward the mattress. Ethan didn't have to be told what to do. He knelt down on the mattress and looked at himself in the mirror. He saw his swaying breasts, his heavy testicles and his erection that bobbed in the air below his abdomen. Shawn quickly followed Ethan and knelt down behind him.

Ethan began to pant with anticipation as Shawn rubbed his hands up and down his inner thighs from bent knees to the cheeks of his buttocks. Shawn smiled at the exposed sight of Ethan's sex and his right hand slipped inward and palmed the soft folds of Ethan's 'labia'. Ethan moaned softly at the wonderful touch.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh .. Shawnnnnnnnnnnn .."

Shawn slipped two fingers between Ethan's swelling folds and deliciously traced the wet sensitive opening to his 'vagina'.

Ethan gasped at the delicious contact and instinctively spread his knees and his thighs further apart. He gasped again when Shawn wrapped his hand around his throbbing erection with ecstatic squeezes and massages. Shawn leaned up and over Ethan's kneeling body. His hands left Ethan's sex and reached under Ethan's kneeling body and lifted his firm breasts with a delicious kneading action, his fingers pressed and swirled around the erect bullet-like nipples. Ethan's mind and body floated in a cloud of swirling pleasures.