Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn's mouth began planting exquisite butterfly like kisses on the back of Ethan's neck and shoulders. He cooed and mewed as his loving mate caused his arousal to vault. Shawn nestled further into Ethan's spread buttocks. Ethan felt something slip against his inner thigh. It was warm, long and thick.

He looked under his body toward his spread legs. His eyes flew open and his breath came in a deep excited pants when saw Shawn's massive 8" thick erection. His 'vagina' clenched rapidly in anticipation and he tried to shift his 'labia' down toward it but Shawn teasingly kept moving it away. Slowly Shawn slipped his massive manhood upward toward Ethan's fluttering folds. Ethan moaned as the long hardness ground over his heavy, swaying balls. The head finally reached his swollen folds and pushed them wide apart as it slipped between them. With agonizing slowness it traced Ethan's swollen crease up and down and then gently nestled into his clasping folds. Ethan's inner lips kissed and caressed his Lover's thick gland each time it time it came in delicious contact with them. His 'vaginal' juices were now seeping into the spread, pink furrow.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Ethan didn't move, he couldn't move. His hands gripped the rail, his kneeling body tensed and his eyes were tightly shut as his mind tried to will Shawn's incredible erection to penetrate his enflamed 'womanhood'.

With an almost incoherent plea,

"Ohhh .. Please .. Now .. Please .. Now .."

Shawn smiled at Ethan's torment and obliged his frantic plea. In one fluid motion, the thick head nudged past the eager lips and slid slowly inward. A loud hiss of ecstasy escaped Ethan's wide open mouth as the massive thickness burrowed into his virginal 'vagina'.

1" .. 2"

The sensations were not like anything Ethan had ever felt before or expected. He felt the most incredible stretching of his 'vagina' and a wonderful sense of fullness. The enhanced sexual lining of his 'vaginal' passage was exploding with ripples of intense pleasure.

3" .. 4"

The flexing, thick head nestled onto his excited prostate and Ethan squealed in joy. His erection jerked wildly as ecstatic explosions thundered across his body and his mind.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Ethan wanted more, he begged for more.

"Yes .. Yes .. More .. Deeper .."

Ethan gurgled and drooled as Shawn's engorged erection slipped inward, inch by glorious inch.

5" .. 6" .. 7" . .8"

Ethan's virginity had been taken. It was everything he expected it to be.

He felt Shawn slowly slide its long, member outward and then slip all the way inward. Then it withdrew part way, flex, wiggle and then lunge deeply back into the depths of his 'vagina'. Shawn adjusted his position behind Ethan's wide spread thighs. The angle of his penetration changed and the head now pressed against the upper lining of his 'vagina'. It started a slow back and forth dragging motion until .. something electric bolted throughout his body. An intense wave of pure joy surged throughout Ethan's 'vagina' and across his loins.

Shawn had searched for and found Ethan's hyper-excited prostate. The flexing head stroked on and off of it flexed again and again and Ethan screeched in ecstasy.

Ethan raised his head up gasping and panting as waves of intense pleasure flooded his mind and body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Shawn now plunged all the way into Ethan's enflamed passage and then pulled back out. Once again it teased Ethan's magic spot. It was incredible. Ethan's mind was overloaded with waves of raw joy.

Shawn now started a methodical rhythm to its massive thrusts. Sometimes sliding all the way in, filling Ethan completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking his excited prostate again and again.

Ethan gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch his breath. He lewdly thrust back and ground hips in ecstatic circles. His 'vaginal' muscles desperately clenched around his Lover's thickness in a desperate attempt not to break the ecstatic connection. His highly excited erection jumped and jerked with urgency below his abdomen.

Ethan cooed and gurgled as Shawn's twisting erection plundered his spasming 'vaginal' sheath. Shawn's thrusts were now full inward and full outward. Ethan's mind was being saturated with ecstatic waves of joy and ecstasy. He lifted his head and squealed with joy as his orgasmic wave grew higher and higher.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .."

Ethan was catapulted into an orgasmic frenzy. Shawn had now found the buttons of all his erogenous zones and was now manipulating each of them like a symphony conductor. Ethan's body began lunging rearward onto Shawn's thrusting hardness and a sense of urgency griped his enraged erection. His fists tightened their grip on the rail as he gasped for air. The soaring sensations were like a pressure cooker about to explode.

Ethan's hips became blurred as they counter thrusted like a pistoning engine. Suddenly Shawn lunged inward and froze. Ethan could feel the gigantic head enter the depths of his sexual being. His eyes flew wide open and he felt his 'vaginal' muscles clamp around the swollen and pulsing erection. He felt an ecstatic flood of a warm, liquid pressure, boil and gush into his convulsing 'womanhood'.

His eyes snapped opened as his body was gripped with a series of intense ecstatic seizures. His hips swung madly around Shawn's erupting erection. His own engorged erection began jerking and flexing wildly. Shawn's ejaculating member unleashed another torrent of hot thick semen. The delicious sensations spread explosively throughout Ethan's ecstatic body.

As his orgasmic scream echoed throughout the room, bright colors swam in his vision as he spasmed and shook. It went on and on, as Shawn continued to forcefully thrust and ejaculate into seething 'vagina'.

Ethan wailed as his dual Shemale orgasms were finally unleashed.

A ecstatic pressure built at the base of his erection. It pulsed upward and stalled deliciously at his hyper-sensitive gland. The liquid joy swirled around the thick crown and then exploded into the air under his body. The first stream of thick semen jettisoned onto the floor in front of the mirrored wall.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

The orgasmic rush to his mind blended seamlessly with his convulsing 'vagina' and ejaculating erection. He drew in deep heaving breaths which were matched only by Shawn's massive pulses and throbs. A second, longer, thick stream of semen surged its way up his straining hardness. The churning liquid again swirled around the highly excited gland and splattered onto the semen drenched floor.

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

The intense orgasmic sensations that saturated his mind and body now overloaded his sensory systems and he lost consciousness. Ethan hips slumped down onto his bent legs, his head and shoulders rested on the support rail.

He slowly recovered and his body continued to spasm and shake with delicious aftershocks. Ethan moaned again as Shawn's wonderful fullness slipped out of his reluctant and clenching 'vagina' with a loud slurping sound. The thick mix of ejaculant and orgasmic juices gushed out of the gaping opening and flowed onto down onto the mattress and his thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

With Shawn's help, Ethan slowly turned around so he sat on the mattress with his back resting against one of the support posts. His slick erection softened and as it slipped down over his thigh, small spurts of semen oozed from the sensitive gland.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Ethan smiled at Shawn, their hands massaged each other's slick penises.

In a few moments, Shawn said,

"Let's take another shower."

Ruth and the audience were pleased and happy with their new creations.

When Ruth saw the two drying each other off, she sent the nurse to escort them back to their state room.


Next: A rare referral requiring special handling.