Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the GelPod was satisfied that Sarah vagina was ready, it slipped deeply inward expanding to two inches in diameter. The ridges changed into pulsing rings that ecstatically caressed her vaginal walls. Sarah's mouth and eyes opened wide as unbelievable sensations exploded from within her steamy passage. Her vaginal walls began to spasm and clench around her thick Lover. The flexing phallic searched for and found the sensitive tissues of her 'G' spot and began an exquisite caressing. Sarah arched up and screeched at the ecstatic sensations that were gripping her enflamed sex for the first time.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

The phallic lunged deeply inward, her cervix flared open and began kissing the throbbing head as it nudged against the portal to her womb. Her hips ground excitedly onto her buried Lover and she gurgled as it slowly pulled out and stroked back in. The GelPod now started a series of rhythmic thrusts, in and out, fast and slow. Sarah was in ecstatic heaven and her body instinctively began counter thrusting.

Her mind was awash with joy as gasping and moaning sounds were heard and her body began thrusting in sync with her loving 'friend'. She wrapped her arms around the Gel's thick rippling 'blanket' and her hips bucked upward onto the plunging phallic that was exploring the depths of her sexual being.

Sarah's body was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her body had never experienced such ecstatic sensations. Suddenly the loving phallic lunged deeply inward and stopped. Its head thickened as it turned and twisted. Sarah felt the most delicious sensations she had ever felt as the GelPod started to forcefully ejaculate deep inside her vagina and cervix. The warm, thick ejaculant gushed and filled her cervix, back flowing into her vagina. Sarah's orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her mind and eyes became saturated with orgasmic flashes of lights. Her body jerked upward. Her legs flew into the air in a wide 'V' kicking franticly as her body unleashed her first orgasm.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Sarah's young mind went into orgasmic overload, and she lost consciousness. Her body continued its orgasmic convulsions. She slowly regained consciousness and felt Her 'friend' still buried deep within her vagina and she moaned as the intense aftershocks rippled throughout body. Her wide spread legs were now cradled by the Gel under the knees and her arms were wrapped around the Gel's thick blanket. The Gel withdrew its phallic and the purring head rested within the Sarah's massaging inner lips.

06.06 Sarah, GelPod, Breast Enhancement:

The GelPod let Sarah rest against the pillows that were propped up on the bed's head board. Slowly her body came down from its orgasmic high. The purring silky pouches on her breasts released their enhancement chemicals and Sarah felt a wonderful warmth seeping into each breast. The delicious massaging, kneading and suckling was restarted and Sarah moaned as her arousal was rejuvenated.

Suddenly an exquisite firmness gripped each of her breasts and her erect nipples twitched with excitement. She looked down and a beaming smile filled her face when she saw her breasts begin to expand within the clear Gel pouches. Delicious quakes pulsed across her chest as her breasts and nipples expanded in spurts.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

BREASTS: 32A
NIPPLES: 1/4"

As her breasts grew, her nipples became more sensitive within the suckling 'mouths' and she began thrusting her firm breasts and erect tingly nipples into kneading pouches.

BREASTS: 32B
NIPPLES: 5/16"

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from her engorged clitoris.

BREASTS: 32C
NIPPLES: 3/8"

The Gel had Sarah's breasts and nipples at their target size and the pouches settled down to a wonderful 'purring' action.

06.07 Sarah, GelPod, Clitoris Enhancement:

She lay back savoring the 'new' fullness and firmness. Her hard nipples felt like bullets and she yearned to touch them. The Gel mass once again snuggled in closer to the flared folds of her labia and she gasped as the warm thickness oozed into the pink furrow pushing them further apart. The suckling sheath-like tube now intensified its actions on her rigid organ of joy.

She threw her head back and gasping and panting.

"Ohhh .. Goddd .."

Her hands shot down and lovingly rubbed the Gel mass that was devouring her clitoris and the Gel purred into her grasping hands and fingers. At the same time, the Gel's flexing head began to tease and caress her excited inner lips. Sarah gasped loudly when she felt her engorged clitoris expanding within the rippling and suckling sheath.

L/D

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/4" x 3/16" ... 3/8" x 1/4"

With each ecstatic jerk of her hips, Sarah's clitoris lengthened and thickened.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/2" x 5/16" ... 5/8" x 3/8"

Sarah's hands were franticly massaging the mass that was causing jolts of joy to explode across her loins.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1.0" x 1/2"

The long rigid organ's natural downward angle insured an insured an ecstatic contact against a thrusting erection.

Sarah's hips were bucking and grinding against the suckling 'mouth'.

Her throbbing organ was now fully within the loving 'throat' and she threw her head back and wailed. Her thick vaginal juices oozed freely past the purring head into her flared and swollen folds.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHE .."

The Gel slowly eased off of its intense suckling of Sarah's rigid clitoris and settled down to soft purrs and ripples.

Sarah lay back against the pillows gasping and panting. She looked down and saw her excited, pink organ extending well beyond the soft confines of its clitoral hood and an excited smile lit up her face. Her hands massaged the purring mass that was giving her so much pleasure and whispered,

"Oh! God, Thank you .."

As if in an answer, the Gel squeezed her engorged clitoris and Sarah gasped in joy.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww .."

06.08 Sarah, GelPod, Vaginal Enhancements:

The Gel's phallic that was nestled within her clasping inner-lips now began to slip back into her steamy passage. The head nudged inward and Sarah's excited inner lips eagerly slipped over the thick head as it slowly twisted and turned its way into her more than welcoming vagina. With her maidenhead gone, the Gel sunk into the depths of her sexual being and Sarah screamed in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The head of the loving phallic nudged onto the flowering portal of her womb and then rested with delicious 'purrs' and flexes as Sarah savored the wonderful fullness that was stretching her womanhood. The Gel now secreted its enhancing chemicals and Sarah gasped as delicious antsy sensations gripped her entire vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8.0" x 3.0" erection. The sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of the vaginal sheath and her illusive 'G' spot or Skene's gland was expanded.

The Gel phallic now started to test out Sarah's 'new' enhancements.

06.09 Sarah, GelPod, Testing and Conditioning:

Suddenly Sarah's entire body was flooded with waves of sexual excitement. The massaging, kneading and suckling pouches renewed their loving attention to her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The suctioning 'mouth' and 'throat' renewed they ecstatic attention to hyper-excited organ of joy.

Sarah bucked and jerked as her body was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

"Oh God .. Oh God .. Ahhhhhhhhhh .."

The Gel phallic withdrew from her clenching vaginal sheath until the tip was just inside the clasping inner lips and then plunged back into the depths of her steaming passage. Sarah squealed in joy as her Gel Lover began a rhythmic series of slow ecstatic thrusts and lunges. The phallic began to vary its rhythm, full in, full out, part way in, part way out, always twisting, always flexing.

Sarah began gasping deeply for air as her body became saturated with waves of sexual ecstasy and her hips were bucking and thrashing wildly over the bed. The GelPod was catapulting Sarah's young body toward her orgasmic edge. Suddenly her orgasm came like a clap of thunder and its lightning bolts flashed across her dazed eyes and mind. Her hips bucked upward and froze as a loud orgasmic wail echoed around the bedroom.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

She slumped back down, gasping and panting. Her hips continued matching the deep thrusts of her Gel Lover. Her mewing and gurgling sounds became incoherent as they escaped her drooling mouth. The GelPod's phallic now expanded its girth and width and Sarah's body went into its sexual 'auto' mode with forceful counter thrusts.

Sara rode her orgasmic elevator toward her second orgasm. Her legs shot upward and outward, kicking franticly in the air. Her Lover lunged into her womb and unleashed its warm thick ejaculant. Sarah felt the incredible warm, thick volume fill her cervix and vaginal sheath. Her eyes opened wide but she saw nothing, her mouth opened but no sound was heard. Suddenly, her orgasmic freeze disappeared and the bedroom once again was filled with her screams of joy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Sarah's young mind and body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness and slumped back down onto the bed and pillows.

While unconscious, the GelPod began the conditioning of Sarah's mind.

Sarah would be bisexual and she now knew that all the members of her family were also bisexual. All forbidden thoughts of incest were removed from her mind. All memories of her father were removed from her mind and replaced with those of her mother and lesbian partner 'Michelle' who had been with her since she was born. The GelPod instilled expertise and knowledge of the sexual needs of both genders, male and female and how to satisfy them. Bonding hormones for her mother, Michelle and her brother Jamie raced throughout her body.

GenTech had taken the therapist's naked pictures of her father and reprocessed them so they portrayed how he would look as a female and implanted the pictures in her mind.

All remembrance of the GelPod were removed from her mind, including her orgasms. Her enhanced body and sexual maturity were part of her growth through puberty. The Gel pouches slipped away and her firm breasts and perky nipples tingled as they sprung into the air. Sarah moaned softly in her unconscious state as the suckling clitoral 'mouth' and 'throat' released her still engorged clitoris and the rigid pink organ throbbed in the air. The thick Gel phallic shrunk and slowly withdrew from her stretched vagina. A mix of vaginal fluids and Gel ejaculant gushed into the waiting Gel mass.

The GelPod slowly slipped from her body and returned to its round beach ball shape, bounced onto the floor and returned to where it came from.

Sarah slowly regained consciousness and couldn't understand the sensations that were rippling throughout her body. She saw the wetness on the sheet between her thighs and the pink tip of her clitoris as it was receding into its hood.

'Wow .. I must have masturbated while I was dozing, but I don't remember doing it.'

She thought of her brother and his nakedness and her clitoris began edging back out from its hood. Sarah shook her head and got off of the bed. and walked to shower. When she returned, the sheet had been replaced and she didn't question the 'how' or the 'why'.

06.10 Jamie, Suite Preparation:

Jamie entered his suite and walked into the bedroom where the porter had put his bags. He saw a 24" HDTV sitting on the dresser and that the bed had been turned down with two pillows resting against the head board. As he put his personal items in the large bathroom, he noticed that there was both a bath and a separate walk-in shower. He looked into the shower and saw that there were multiple shower imbedded in the in the walls, ceiling and floor. A separate faucet labeled 'DEPILATORY' with the words 'WEAR SHOWER CAP' in bold letters.

After unpacking, he went into the living room and smiled when he saw the Peanut Butter cups on the coffee table and went to the refrigerator and got a chilled bottle of Coke and a spoon. He sat down on the sectional and began eating and drinking his complimentary snacks as he watched the HDTV show him what the Cruise ship was all about.

Slowly, the drugs from the Peanut butter cups and the Coke were working their way throughout his body. Jamie began staring at the HDTV as if he were in a trance. The tour of ship faded away and was replaced by a video showing a naked boy about his age, walking into the bathroom. He picked up a enema box, leaned over the vanity and inserted the nozzle into his rectum. In about a minute, the boy sat on the toilet and a feeling of relief spread across his face. When finished he stood up in front of the open shower door and turned on the water. When it was nice and warm, he put on a shower and stepped into the flowing waters. In a few seconds he turned the 'DELILATORY' faucet and in a few more seconds all the hair on his body below his shoulders dissolving.

While the video repeated itself, subliminal 'suggestions' were convincing him that girls would find his body a lot more sexy and he would feel more excited if all the hair on his body were removed, particularly at the junction of his thighs. After he had removed the hair from his body, he should sit on his bed resting against pillows that were at the headboard and watch the HDTV.

In a few minutes, the video and 'suggestions' stopped and Jamie came out of his trance like state and the video of the ship's tour continued. He thought of the walk-in shower and the depilatory came to his mind and decided he wanted to see how he would look with no hair hiding his penis and balls. He walked into the bedroom, undressed and went into the bathroom.

The Control room was monitoring every move Jamie made. They would disable the depilatory if he didn't put on a shower cap.

He saw the Fleet enema box sitting on the vanity and images of what the 'boy' had done flashed into his mind. Without knowing 'why' he picked it up and removed the enema, leaned over the vanity, spread his legs and inserted the three inch Fleet nozzle into his rectum and cringed as the solution filled his bowel. He waited until the pressure became too much to bear and then quickly sat down on the toilet, expelling the contents of his lower bowel.

When finished he stood up and turned on the water to the shower which flowed from a single head at the front of the shower. As he waited for the spray to reach a nice warm temperature, he looked at his nakedness in the full length mirror and cringed when he saw the head of penis just poking through the thick patch of hair that covered the junction of his thighs.

He remembered the shower cap, put it on along with the two strips of tape for his eyebrows and stepped into the shower. When he was ready, he turned the faucet tagged 'DEPILATORY' to the 'on' position and immediately all the nozzles began flowing onto his body from all directions. The flow jettisoned up from the floor, between his legs and he quickly spread them. Soon the flowing mix reached every nook and cranny of his body and he sighed as a warm, satiny feeling made his body tingle and glow.

The tingling sensations slowly changed into 'popping' sensations. It was as if millions of bubbles were forming and exploding all over his body. He kept his eyes closed and spread his arms and legs apart so that all his body could be experience the wonderful 'popping' sensations. The sensations trickled into his penis and he couldn't stop it from stirring .. and he didn't want to.

Jamie opened his eyes and he gasped when saw all the hair on his body below his shoulders slowly dissolve and wash away. Within seconds he finally saw his half erect penis and testicles. The removed hair made it appear bigger than it was and he smiled as it grew to full erection.

The sensations of the exploding bubbles quickly subsided as all the hair on his body was permanently dissolved. Jamie turned off the 'DEPILATORY' faucet and the normal flow of water came from the front shower head. When he was sure that his body was clear of the depilatory, he stepped back out of the flow of water picked up the bottle of soft soap that was on a corner shelf and squeezed a liberal amount of the silky soap onto his hands.

As his hands spread the liquid silkiness to his breast area he felt a pleasant tinglyness spread across his chest. The sensations intensified when his slippery fingers swirled around his small male nipples.

He sighed and thought, it must be the soap.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

His hands acquired more of the sensuous liquid and did the same to his nuded semi-erect penis and testicles. When the slick hands and fingers began caressing his tingling member and massaging his swaying balls, a whole new set of sensations rippled across his loins His stirring penis soared to full erection and a delicious ache filled his balls. He gasped loudly and his hips jerked as his 3.75" manhood stood hard between his spread thighs.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

'What is it about this soap!'

Jamie calmed somewhat and rinsed himself off with the removable shower head. He targeted his tingling chest and his excited nipples strained outward from into the air. He closed his eyes and spread his thighs apart as he shifted the shower head downward. His hips jerked and he gasped as the wonderful, pulsing head massaged his throbbing erection.

He switched the shower head so it delivered a spiral pulsing stream. He guided it so it glided up his straining hardness and then paid homage to the excited gland at the head of his erection. Jamie gasped and moaned as the intense sensations pushed his manhood into a frenzy. It took only three sweeps and Jamie cried out as the shower head induced an incredible ejaculation to spew from his hyper-excited gland.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Jamie knew he was going to spend a lot of time in this shower.

In a few minutes, Jamie reluctantly turned the waters off and opened the misty shower door and saw his naked and hairless body in the full length mirror. He saw his small erection beginning to soften between his thighs. Despite its smallness, it gives him a lot pleasure.

He used the soft, plush towel to dry his body.

Jamie returned to the bedroom and was about to go back to sectional when 'something' convinced him to watch the HDTV from the bed. He quickly retrieved two Peanut Butter cups and the Coke from the living room and climbed onto the bed and sat with his back resting against the pillows at the head of the bed. Using the remote, he turned on the HDTV and continued watching the video of the cruise ship as he finished his snack and sipped on his Coke. Again thoughts of 'submission' and 'open to suggestions' were flowing into his mind from the HDTV.

Jamie wasn't consciously aware that the screen had switched to a video of a boy about his own age, sitting on a bed the way he was. The boy was holding his arms out toward 'something'. Soon a round, Gel-like ball bounced onto the bed and rolled onto the boy's lap. It was the size of a beach ball, transparent and lightly bluish in color.

Jamie saw the boy lean back and moan. The GelPod had settled over the boy's penis and Jamie saw it rise up and twitch excitedly within the squeezing Gel mass. The boy picked it up and brought it to his upper chest. As it left his lap, the boy's erection sprung into the air. The Pod snuggled onto the boy's shoulders and neck. Jamie could hear it purring and the boy smiled and sighed.

The video ended and Jamie was now starring at a single image. It was of him holding a GelPod to his chest and his glistening erection was standing hard and tall between his spread thighs. A warmth flooded his nipples, penis and rectal area, All he could think about was the GelPod.

123456...8