Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie sensed something near the open door to the bedroom. Suddenly, a light bluish glow illuminated the lower part of the doorway

06.11 Jamie, GelPod, Preparation:

Jamie looked wide eyed as a round, transparent, light-bluish Gel mass rolled into the bedroom. He watched intently as the glowing GelPod rolled along the floor toward the bed. It bounced up onto the foot of the bed and Jamie instinctively closed his legs as it slowly rolled toward him. He flinched and his heart raced when it rolled onto his closed legs and moved toward the junction of his thighs. As it settled onto his lap, Jamie sighed when the purring Gel mass seeped onto his flaccid penis and drifted downward onto his testicles.

His apprehension disappeared from his mind and he reached down with both hands and lifted it up. A warm tinglyness spread into his hands and fingers. He smiled and brought it up to his chest and sighed again as it nestled onto his shoulders and neck. Its glow seemed to pulse as its purring radiated into his skin.

His hands began caressing the glowing surface and the Gel spread across his shoulders and moved downward onto his chest. Jamie closed his eyes as the warmth reached his breast area and the rippling Gel slowly formed a thick silky Gel mass over each of his areolas. A low sigh was heard as his male nipples stiffened and grew erect. Inside the silky masses, two depressions formed into suckling 'mouths' and descended onto his excited nipples. Jamie's sigh turned into a moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The GelPod continued its downward flow across his abdomen. It flowed around his penis and balls and onto the soft skin of his inner thighs with an exquisite massaging action. Jamie gasped as the warmth spread inward between his thighs and that wonderful tinglyness that he liked so much flowed into his penis.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh .."

His thighs slowly spread apart and his penis and testicles slipped down between the parting thighs. The Gel now spread under his thighs and moved toward his knees. Both legs were bent at the knees and his feet were pulled back toward his hips. At the same time, the Gel mass at the junction of thighs flowed under his buttocks, lifting them upward. Jamie's penis and balls swayed between his parted thighs above the bed's sheet.

Jamie's mind was a whirlwind of emotion. He didn't know what was happening to him but he liked the wonderful touches of the Gel on body, nipples and thighs. He felt the warm mass flow from each thigh inward and form under his testicles. As the mass thickened, Jamie moaned as his balls slipped into a silky, massaging pouch. The Gel molded itself around his stirring penis and Jamie moaned as the vagina-like sheath caressed and squeezed his stiffening penis, causing it to soar to full ejection.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Jamie's suckled, erect nipples and massaged genitals were now sending waves of pleasure rippling throughout his body. The GelPod now had full control of his body and the encasing blanket of Gel rippled and purred as his arousal grew.

06.12 Jamie, GelPod, Prostate, Rectal Enhancement:

A Gel probe formed from the mass that was laying between Jamie's inner thighs and slowly extended itself toward Jamie's lifted buttocks.

Suddenly, Jamie felt the warm thickness pushing between the cheeks of his buttocks and instinctively tried to shift his buttocks away from the advancing probe. His actions quickly faded when the oozing tip made contact with his anal opening and the liquid warmth caused his anal lips to swell and tingle. The tight sphincter muscle relaxed and a euphoric warmth spread into his rectal sheath.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Jamie felt the probe begin to apply pressure to his tingling opening and he sighed as the probe slithered past the relaxed anal lips and slipped into his rectal passage. A wave of warmth accompanied the thickening probe as it nudged inward and his small erection jumped and throbbed. Jamie unconsciously started to push and grind his hips onto the GelPod's flexing probe as it twisted and turned its way into his rectum.

He shut his eyes savoring the new feelings that were spreading across his body. Suddenly, Jamie's eyes flew wide open, his hips thrust into the air, and a loud gasp escaped his lips. The GelPod's probe had made contact with his prostate and an incredible jolt of joy rippled across his loins and into throbbing member. The head of the probe flattened over the sensitive mound and released its initial enhancing chemicals. Jamie's eyes shot open as a new set of sensations gripped his loins. He began moaning and panting as his prostate and erection began throbbing in sync with each other. The vagina-like sheath began an ecstatic manipulation of his straining hardness and the sheath's thirsty vaginal 'mouth' feasted on his drooling preseminal fluids.

The probe slithered deeper into his rectal sheath, expanding as it went. As the Gel stroked deeper into his body, it began secreting its secondary enhancement chemicals and a whole new set of sensations gripped his rectal sheath. The Gel's secretions were now adding the sensitivity of a female 'vagina' to the last eight inches of his rectal sheath, including the sensitivity of his anal opening. As the complex network of sexual nerve endings were added, Jamie moaned and his 'womanhood' began to ecstatically clench around the deep penetrations of the thrusting phallic.

"Aww .. Aww .. Aww .."

The Gel suddenly stopped and Jamie moaned in frustration as the Gel's probe slowly contracted and once again nestled onto his throbbing prostate. His 'womanhood' returned to its normal state and would reactivate only when intimately touched or kissed by a another male.

06.13 Jamie, GelPod, Induced Ejaculation:

The probe's soft depression, covering his swelling prostate, intensified its exquisite massaging. It deliberately and teasingly, spaced its delicious massaging of Jamie's prostate. Every time it restarted, Jamie's body was racked with a series of internal ecstatic spasms much like those that a female would experiences. His body shook and thrashed in joy as the orgasmic freight trains roared throughout his rectal sheath, onto his erection and into his stunned mind. His hard male nipples were tingling with sensations that he had never felt before and the rippling sheath intensified its 'milking' actions.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

The anal probe slipped deeper into Jamie's rectal sheath and started a series of slow stroking actions. Jamie squealed in joy as the probe's pulsing ribs brushed and pressed onto the excited tissues of his prostate. The probe began to vary its lunges from fast to slow, all the way in, all the out. An exquisite pressure was building within his prostate and at the base of his throbbing erection. The clasping sheath encasing his erection intensified its squeezes, the massaging pouches holding his balls began a delicious kneading action and the sucking 'mouths' on his rigid nipples made them feel as though they were going to explode.

Jamie's mind and body had never experienced sexual joy before and he wailed as the new sensations exploded across his body. An incredible pressure was building up at the base of his erection which pulsed up his rigid hardness and seemed to stall at his thick, tingling gland. The liquid joy swirled around the ultra sensitive gland and then exploded outward, into the GelPod's waiting vaginal 'mouth'.

Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across his mind and eyes. His toes curled and his hands fisted. Jamie squealed again as his induced ejaculation was unleashed and the 'mouth' feasted on his spewing nectar.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Jamie's slumped onto the GelPod's soft supports as gasping and panting as the aftershocks ripple throughout his body.

The GelPod slowly withdrew its probe and Jamie moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body. The Probe's thick purring head lay nestled within his swollen anal lips. His small erection never softened and its hardness felt like a granite baseball bat. His 'womanhood' returned to its normal state and would reactivate only when intimately touched or kissed by a another male.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The Operations Center was analyzing Jamie's semen and preseminal fluids. It uploaded a 'tweak' to the GelPod's programming.

06.14 Jamie, GelPod, Nipple Enhancement:

The GelPod let Jamie rest against the pillows that were propped up on the bed's head board. Slowly his body came down from its orgasmic high.

Shortly, Gel masses renewed their suckling actions on his erect nipples and Jamie moaned softly as they pushed into the suckling 'mouth's. The Gel masses released their enhancement chemicals and Jamie felt a slick, liquid warmth seeping onto of his nipples. His sigh turned into a low moan as an exquisite tingling sensation grew within each nipple.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh .."

NIPPLES: 1/4" H x 1/4" D

As his nipples grew, they became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Jamie's moan became louder.

NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his engorged erection.

NIPPLES: 1/2" H x 3/8" D

Jamie's nipples had now reached their targeted size and the 'mouths' slowed their assault to low level 'purrs'.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

06.15 Jamie, GelPod, Urethra, Prostate Enhancement:

Suddenly he felt a tightness grip his erection. He looked down and saw the 'mouth' of the GelPod's clear vaginal sheath curl down over his thick gland to its circumcision ring. He looked in astonishment as his preseminal fluids continued to ooze outward and drool over the gland's sensitive surface.

A thin clear, tube rose up from the Gel mass between his spread thighs and arched upward and then dipped downward so it was centered above the oozing opening to his urethra. It was a 1/4 inch thick, flexible and hollow. A warm lubricant dripped onto the tingly head of his member and mixed with his slick precum. The lubricant contained the necessary chemicals for his prostate and penis growth. Jamie's eyes opened wide with apprehension and tried to move his member away from the dripping end of the stem's tube but his erection was held firmly by the GelPod's vaginal sheath.

Slowly the tube descended into the slick urethra opening.

Jamie watched with apprehensive eyes as the tube sank slowly into his hardness. His fears were quickly erased as the tube slithered deeper into his urethra. Jamie threw his back and gasped as the chemical laden tube reached the base of his erection. His throbbing hardness never felt harder as it pulsed and jerked with ecstatic sensations.

The tube continued its journey deeper into Jamie's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his semen and sperm into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves. Two, dark, tube-like stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations now bathed the center of Jamie's sexual being.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The open tips of the two stems released their enhancing chemicals. His semen production would be six times that of a normal male. The multiple ejaculant streams would be two to three seconds in duration and Jamie's sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be rapid, immediate if stimulation was still present.

The stem entered his testicles and split into two tubes. Both injected their enhancing and growth drugs. Jamie groaned as a wonderful warmth filled his balls. They expanded quickly and Jamie felt a new delicious heaviness encased within the silky, massaging pouch.

As the stems withdrew, they oozed a chemical causing the sexual ducts and valves to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen and sperm to be discharged into the urethra.

06.16 Jamie, GelPod, Urethra, Erection Enhancement:

The urethra tube now slowly slipped back down until it reached the base of his erection.

Again Jamie felt another flood of warmth, spread throughout his groin. The tube now started to secrete a chemical that would enhance his erection. He gasped and threw back his head as jolts of joy radiated outward from inside his jerking, hard member.

Jamie felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the entire length of his erection. His spurting precum gushed up the sides of the tube and spilled out onto his thickening gland. Jamie moaned excitedly and his hips thrashed wildly trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. His throbbing organ now felt heavier and longer.

His hard erection grew in spurts and his hips jerked within the Gel's restraints.

L/D

ERECTION: 4.00" x 1.00" ... 4.50" x 1.25" ... 5.00" x 1.50" ... 5.50" x 1.75"

Each growth spurt pushed Jamie and his excited drooling gland up a rung on his arousal ladder. The vagina-like sheath had more hard flesh to work with.

ERECTION: 6.00" x 2.00" ... 6.50" x 2.25" ... 7.00" x 2.50" ... 7.50" x 2.75"

Jamie screeched as his hard member came nearer to its target size. The clenching sheath began to match his thrusts with its own counter thrusts.

ERECTION: 7.75" x 2.75"

Jamie's new erection was complete.

His heavy, bloated balls ached and churned within the massaging testicle pouch. He thrust upward moaning and gasping as an urgent need to ejaculate filled his mind but the GelPod kept his orgasm on hold. The urethra tube slipped out of the head of his erection.

"Ohhhhhh .. Goddddd .."

Jamie looked down and saw his new, long, thick manhood. His eyes opened wide with excitement as his massive, heavy erection throbbed before his dazed eyes.

06.17 Jamie, GelPod, Testing and Conditioning:

The head of the sheath closed back over Jamie's oozing gland. Those wonderful undulations were re-started. This time, the clenching vaginal sheath had a longer and thicker erection to please. Jamie closed his eyes and moaned as his new hardness was sucked and suckled within the 'mouth' of the Gel's sheath. His hips bucked and jerked as the Gel swirled around the hyper-sensitive gland as the sheath clenched its way up and down his new engorged manhood.

"Uhh .. Uhh ..Uhh .."

He began gurgling with incoherent sounds as bright orgasmic flashes of light danced across his mind and eyes. A low guttural moan was heard as his e4nhanced ejaculation surged up his throbbing hardness. The thick liquid of joy stalled at his excited gland and then exploded outward into the eager and thirsty Gel 'mouth'. The Gel's sheath increased its ecstatic pressure and another forceful stream jettisoned out past the orgasmic, numbed gland.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Jamie lost consciousness and he slumped back onto the supporting Gel. His massive erection continued to gush and spurt its thick essence.

While he was unconscious, the GelPod released its conditioning chemicals.

Jamie would be bisexual and he now knew that all the members of his family were also bisexual. All forbidden thoughts of incest were removed from his mind. The memories of his father were removed from his mind and replaced with those of his mother and lesbian partner 'Michelle' who had been with him since he was born. Bonding hormones for his mother, Michelle and his sister Sarah raced throughout his body. He would retain his virgin shyness and embarrassment.

GenTech had taken the therapist's naked pictures of his father and reprocessed them so they portrayed how he would look as a female and implanted the pictures in his mind.

One of the secreted chemicals was an ejaculation controller. The surface of his erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions of his partner's vaginal muscles. If they were present, his ejaculation would be permitted, if not, he would be kept at his orgasmic edge until the contractions were sensed or his erection was removed from the vagina.

All remembrances of the GelPod were removed from his mind, including his ejaculations. His well endowed genital package had always been with him and was the reason he had become shy with girls. His immaturity didn't know what they would think or say to him. The Gel masses slipped away from his stiff nipples and he moaned softly in his unconscious state as the caressing vaginal sheath slipped away from his softening penis and the silky pouch released his drained testicles.

The GelPod slipped from Jamie's body, it returned to its round beach ball shape, bounced onto the floor and returned to where it came from.

Jamie slowly regained consciousness and couldn't understand the sensations that were rippling throughout across his loins. He saw the strings of semen on his abdomen and thighs, including the drools that were still oozing from the head of his penis.

He wondered to himself,

'Did I doze off and have a wet dream? .. I usually remember them.'

Jamie decided to have a shower and join his mother. He thought of his sister's nakedness and his penis began to stir. He smiled as strange tingling sensations radiated from his rectal area.

06.18 Emily, Suite Preparation:

Emily went into the bedroom to unpack and smiled when she saw that the bed had been turned down and two pillows were resting against the head board. A 24" HDTV sat on the dresser.

As she put her personal items in the bathroom, she noticed that there was both a bath and a separate walk-in shower. She looked into the shower and saw that there were multiple nozzles in the walls, ceiling and floor. A separate faucet labeled 'DEPILATORY' with the words 'WEAR SHOWER CAP' in bold letters.

After unpacking, she returned to the living room sat down on the sectional. She was alone now and thought about what was happening and began questioning her decisions. She saw the Raspberry pastries and Ice Tea on the coffee table and started consuming her snacks hoping they would make her feel better. As she watched the video of the cruise ship, a wonderful warmth spread throughout her body, and she continued eating and drinking.

Soon, the drugs from the pastries and Iced Tea were working their way throughout her body. Emily began staring at the HDTV as if she were in a trance. The tour of ship faded away and was replaced by a video showing a naked woman of her age, walking into the bathroom and standing at the open door to the shower. She turned on the waters and when it was nice and warm, she put on a shower and stepped into the flowing waters. In a few seconds she turned the 'DELILATORY' faucet and in a few more seconds all the hair on her body below her shoulders were gone.

While the video repeated itself, subliminal 'suggestions' were convincing her that her body would look so much sexier if all the hair on her body were removed, particularly at the junction of her thighs. After she had removed the hair from her body, she should sit on her bed resting against pillows that were at the headboard and watch the HDTV.

Shortly, the video and 'suggestions' stopped and Emily came out of her trance like state and the video of the ship's tour continued. She thought of the walk- in shower and the depilatory came to her mind and decided she wanted to see how she would look with no hair hiding her sex. She walked into the bedroom, undressed, went into the bathroom, and turned on the water which flowed from a single head at the front of the shower.

The Control room was monitoring every move Emily made. They would disable the depilatory if she didn't put on a shower cap.

As she waited for the spray to reach a nice warm temperature, she looked at her nakedness in the full length mirror. She frowned when she saw her 38 year old body that showed the effects of her sedentary lifestyle. She remembered when she was in her twenties and all she had was a pubic 'landing' strip. Now she couldn't even see the folds of labia.

She remembered the shower cap, put it on along with the two strips of tape for her eyebrows and stepped into the shower. When she was ready, she turned the faucet tagged 'DEPILATORY' to the 'on' position and immediately all the nozzles began flowing onto her body from all directions. The flow jettisoned up from the floor, between her legs and she quickly spread them. Soon the flowing mix reached every nook and cranny of her body and she sighed as a warm, satiny feeling made her body tingle and glow.

123456...8