Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 05B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God .."

Michelle's wide open eyes still saw nothing in front of her or around her. Her mind and body no longer cared about the 'whys' or 'hows', only what 'they' were doing to her aroused body.

She felt pressure against her legs and back as though a blanket of air was pushing against them. Her body was slowly moved from a standing position to a prone position. The loving attention on her body never faltered or stopped. She held her breath when she felt her legs being bent at the knees and spread apart.

Michelle knew she was in the classic position for 'all' things sexual and she smiled and panted with anticipation. While the hands and mouths adorned her body, Another suckling mouth gently slipped onto her abdomen and worked its way downward. The fingers of the hand that was molded to her labia slipped between the folds, pushing them further apart and other fingers began to explore her wet pink furrow. Emily's mind was in a whirlwind of exploding pleasure as the invisible Entities worshiped her body.

The suckling mouth was now approaching the junction of her thighs. A deep intake of breath and a long hiss of joy was heard as it left her abdomen and a long, warm tongue curled around her straining clitoris. The tongue was joined by lips and Emily gasped loudly as her straining organ of joy was sucked on as though it was an erection.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The exploring fingers began to tease and tantalize her clasping inner lips and her hips began pushing her excited womanhood against her unseen Lovers. Slowly two fingers pushed into Michelle's steamy passage with an exquisite twisting and turning motion. Her body thrashed as jolts of intense pleasure flooded her vagina and merged with those from her throbbing clitoris.

Her clenching vaginal muscles were trying to draw the twisting fingers deeper into its enflamed sheath. The slithering tips began circling her excited vaginal walls as if they were searching for something. Michelle suddenly arched up from the 'blanket of air', her hips bucked her enflamed sex in wild circles and she squealed in joy. 'They' had found her excited 'G' spot and began an ecstatic massaging of the ultra-sensitive tissues.

"AHH .. AHH .. AHH .."

All the unseen forces came together now and intensified their actions on her body. From breasts and nipples to her rigid mini erection-like clitoris to her spasming vagina. The suckled, they massaged, they stroked, teased and caressed. She thrust her breasts and engorged nipples into the devouring mouths and ground her enflamed sex into sucking mouth and thrusting fingers. Michelle was in a sexual frenzy.

She arched up and froze as her first orgasm was unleashed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Her thick, orgasmic juices spurted past her stretched folds and spewed into the air. The unseen Lovers continued with their ecstatic manipulations of her body and Michelle screamed again as her second orgasm was coaxed from her convulsing and spasming body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

This time, the sensations were so intense, that she went into sensory overload and lost consciousness for a few seconds. Her body slumped down onto the warm supports of the 'blanket of air'.

When she recovered, she moaned as delicious aftershocks rippled across her body.

"Ohhhhhhhh .. Thank you .. Thank you..."

She felt all the unseen mouths, lips, hands and fingers slowly leave her body.

She whimpered in disappointment.

"Oh .. please don't leave me .."

It was then that she felt two large hands come to rest on her bent knees. They startled her for a moment and then she smiled as the large hands drifted down her bent thighs toward her dripping sex. She held her breath as they neared the junction of her thighs.

She gasped loudly when she felt her entire sex molded between the hands. She felt her folds being pushed wide apart by a single finger and her stunned mind began sawing her wet, swollen folds up and down the thick finger. The thick digit wasted no time and slithered into her excited passage.

Michelle's dazed mind thought,

'Jesus .. it must be 5" long and least 3/4 of an inch thick.'

She moaned, she cooed and gurgled as it began long, ecstatic strokes into and out of her spasming vagina. She had just had two incredible orgasms and this .. this new Lover was pushing her toward another one with only its finger. She felt her Lover move as if it was leaning inward. Then she felt it, a warm breath was blowing on her engorged clitoris. Despite the spasms of intense pleasure, she held her breath as her new Lover lowered its mouth and suckled its way over her rigid organ of joy. It swirled it in circles with ecstatic tugs and releases. Her loins exploded with raw joy and she wailed as her third orgasm was unleashed.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

She slumped back onto the 'blanket of air' as her vaginal muscles continued to clenched tightly around the long, thick finger.

"Ohh .. Ohh .. Ohh .."

As she recovered, she realized that her new Lover was leaning over her body between her wide spread thighs.

Then she felt it ..!

For a fleeting moment Michelle remembered what her had erection felt like just as she was about to penetrate Emily's vagina.

She looked down her body, but saw only darkness.

It felt incredibly long and incredibly thick. It pulsed and throbbed as it lay over her abdomen. She could feel a warm wetness pooling onto abdomen from the head of the massive, unseen erection. Her mind said it was two big, but her body vaulted up the arousal ladder and screamed YES .. YES ..YES.

She sensed the head of the Entity as it neared her face. She closed eyes, parted her lips slightly and waited. Its lips touched her lips, its tongue slipped into mouth. Michelle moaned into its mouth as she eagerly returned the kiss, it was deep and full of passion.

While they kissed her Lover settled further onto her body. It shifted its mid section and its heavy testicles came to rest on her engorged organ of joy. She pushed up, sinking it between the soft, heavy balls in an ecstatic swirling motion and a deep guttural moan was heard from her mouth.

They broke the kiss and Michelle lay there gasping and panting as the soft heaviness massaged her excited clitoris.

"Ohh .. Ohh .. Ohh .."

The presence began planting wet suckling kisses over her face and neck. The kisses trekked downward to her neck and shoulders and then toward her chest. As its head moved downward, so did its body and she squealed again as its throbbing hardness slipped over her mini-erection like organ.

The suckling mouth reached her right breast, slipping over the firm mound and descended onto the bullet-like nipple. Its lips and tongue swirled around the rubbery tip and Michelle's hands reached out grasped her Lover's head and pushed her excited breast and nipple into its mouth.

"Yes .. Yes .. Yes ,."

The presence shifted its mid-section again and Michelle's eyes shot opened as its massive gland slipped between the swollen folds of her labia, pushing them far apart. The suckling mouth began an wonderful journey over to her left breast and nipple, bestowing equal time to both. While its mouth adorned one, its hands massaged and kneaded the other. Michelle gasped and moaned, pushing the breast and nipple being devoured into her Lover's mouth. Back and forth, back and forth, She never thought that her breasts could give her so much pleasure.

Michelle wasn't really aware of it, but her hips were deliciously sawing her wet pink furrow over the pulsing girth of her Lover's hardness. On one sweep, the thick head nestled into the clasping inner lips and Michelle moaned and gasped loudly,

Her Lover now shifted downward between her spread thighs. Its hands gently wrapped around each thigh as its head came nearer and nearer to her open sex. Again Michelle held her breath as the wonderful moist breath of air bathed her hyper-excited clitoris. The suckling mouth slowly descended onto it and she squealed again as her organ slipped into the loving mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Her hips bucked upward and the grasping hands on her thighs prevented the ecstatic contact from being broken. The mouth slowly loosened its suckling grip and moved downward onto the twitching folds of her labia. Michelle cooed and gurgled as the large lips and thick tongue pushed into the wet furrow and began to suck and kiss its way up and down the swollen gates of her womanhood.

On one downward sweep, the thick tip began an ecstatic tracing of her clasping inner lips. Jolts of pure pleasure shot directly into her dazed and aroused mind. She spread her thighs as wide as she could so her Lover would have complete and open access to her seething sex.

"Ohhhhh Goddddd .."

It did not disappoint her. Its long tongue slithered inward and she almost fainted from the incredible sensations as it twisted its way into her sex. Like its finger, the curled tip circled her clenching walls and quickly nestled onto her exploding 'G' spot. Streaks of joy rolled across her loins like a series of freight trains. Michelle's hands shot down and grasped the unseen head and pulled it deep into her seething sex.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The long, thick tongue pushed deeper into her vagina sucking up the oozing vaginal nectar as though it was a straw. It withdrew and slipped back in, again and again. Michelle's hips were bucking and thrashing, her clenching vaginal muscles desperately trying to draw the wonderful appendage deeper into its enraged passage.

With each inward and outward sweep, the swirling tip massaged and caressed her excited sweet spot throwing her into a sexual frenzy. Michelle's body arched upward and froze and she screamed as her fourth orgasm rolled throughout her body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

It took several seconds for the ecstatic convulsions to subside into delicious aftershocks. Her hands adorned the unseen head that was still latched onto her spasming sex. She moaned with disappointment as the loving tongue slipped out of her clasping entrance.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Michelle slumped back onto the soft 'blanket of air', cooing and gurgling.

She felt the presence again shift upward between her wide stretched thighs and gasped when she felt its massive, thickness settle between her wet, swollen folds. It began a slow, ecstatic sawing motion within the swollen furrow, burrowing deeper between the folds with each stroke. Michelle vaulted up her arousal ladder as the pulsing hardness swept over her engorged organ and down onto her excited inner lips. Her hands reached out and grasped her Lovers hips and pulled them forceful inward and she squealed in joy as its warm, throbbing hardness pressed tightly onto her rigid clitoris.

Her hands moved between their bodies and her Lover lifted upward a little causing its erection to slip out of the her clasping folds. Her hands searched for and found its incredible erection. She gasped when her hands and fingers were barely able to wrap themselves around it. Both her mind and body now needed, now wanted, now craved for this magnificent weapon to penetrate her.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee .. Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .."

She felt hands pulling her hands away from the Entity's 'manhood' and then felt her Lover pull its long hardness down through her folds until the thick head nestled against her excited inner lips.

Michelle closed her eyes, her breath quickened and gasps of expectation flowed from her open mouth. She felt her oozing entrance being stretched as the flexing gland nudged inward. For a fleeting moment, the pressure was almost unbearable and apprehension filled her mind. It quickly disappeared as the elastic rimmed entrance stretched and popped over the head of her Lover's pulsing hardness.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

She wiggled her hips and the stretched feeling moved further inward. Her eager vagina excitedly expanded to accommodate her advancing Lover and her vaginal muscles began to kiss and caress the incredible thickness. The Entity slipped further into the enflamed passage and Michelle gurgled with joy. It burrowed inward four inches and then slowly withdrew, repeating the pleasure cycle until Michelle's vagina got used its thickness. It slipped further inward and her mind became saturated with ecstatic sensations that she had only dreamed about. She wanted more of her Lover's magnificent 'manhood', she wanted it all.

She held her breath and thrust her exploding sex forcefully upward, skewering herself onto her lover's 9" x 3" phallus. Her screams echoed around the room with the ecstatic impalement.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Her Lover slowly pulled outward and Michelle gasped at the ecstatic friction. The throbbing head reached her clasping inner lips and then sunk slowly inward. Her Lover now started a cycle of slow and fast strokes. All the way in, all the way out, part way in, part way out. Michelle was in orgasmic heaven. Her stretched vaginal muscles were now used to the girth of her Lover and they began to massage and milk the wonderful beast that was thrusting and lunging into her receptive cavern. On occasion it would delay over her excited 'G' spot and Michelle would arch up and wail in joy.

She felt hands grip her flailing legs behind the knees and pull them back toward her shoulders which pushed her flared sex upward, allowing her Lover full penetration into her body. Its erection bored into her seething passage and the flexing thickness of the head pushed into the flowering portal to her womb.

Michelle locked her legs around the lower back of her Lover and her hips began a frenzied counter thrusting action. The thick juices of her steamy passage were now flowing and soft slurping sound could be heard as the long, thick penetrator plowed into the depths of womanhood.

Michelle felt the beginnings of her orgasm building in a way that she had never felt it build before. It started as a series of wonderful spasms deep within her vagina. It rumbled outward past her twitching folds and onto her rigid, ruby red clitoris and swept upward onto her aching firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The sensations intensified and she began moaning and gurgling incoherently.

Her legs shot out in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air. Her thick juices spurted past the stretched open of her vagina. She arched upward impaling her Lovers massive erection deep into her cervix and womb. Her eyes opened wide and saw nothing, her mouth open wide and no sound was heard.

The ecstatic rumblings turned into orgasmic explosions and Michelle came out of her euphoric freeze and wailed loudly as her fifth orgasm shattered her mind.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.."

Her saturated mind lost all touch with reality and she floated on an orgasmic cloud between consciousness and unconsciousness. Slowly she came down from her orgasmic high, moaning as the delicious aftershocks rippled across her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

She suddenly realized that her Lover's engorged erection was still deeply imbedded within her body. Her arousal vaulted up the orgasmic elevator knowing that this wasn't finished yet. The Entity now began its final series of masterful strokes. It brought Michelle to new sexual heights like a maestro of a symphony orchestra. Michelle's orgasmic cloud returned and she cooed and gurgled as her body became immersed in an orgasmic pressure cooker.

Her womb flared in open acceptance and the swollen folds flowered open to receive the delicious onslaught and her legs snaked around its lower back. She pulled her lover deep and thrust her hips up hard to impale herself impossibly deep on its driving hot erection. Her body began to match its pounding thrusts with her own rhythmic counter stokes.

Suddenly Michelle felt the most ecstatic sensation that she had ever felt in her life. An exquisite pressure built rapidly within her cervix. It was warm and thick as it gushed into her with the force of a fire hose. Her entire sex spasmed with joy. Her Lover continued ejaculating deep inside of her convulsing passage. Michelle's mind and body exploded with ecstasy. Again her legs shot out into a wide 'V' and kicked desperately in the air as she was catapulted toward her sixth orgasm.

Michelle abandoned all body control. She reached frantically between their bodies with both hands and began massaging her Lover's huge swaying balls. New torrents of thick semen gushed into her convulsing vagina. Her cycling legs froze in mid air with her toes tightly curled. White flashes of orgasmic light saturated her mind and eyes. Her wide open eyes saw nothing but orgasmic explosions, her drooling mouth was opened but no sound was heard.

Suddenly, the silence was broken and a shrill wail was heard around the room as her last orgasm was unleashed.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Her sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for several minutes.

The Entity leaned over her body and waited for her to regain consciousness. She awoke to intense multiple aftershocks and felt her Lover's huge member still flexing within her. She grasped his head and pulled it down to her face and aggressively kissed it as her body spasmed and convulsed. She moaned into its mouth with sexual fulfillment and satisfaction.

It hunched up its hips and slowly its long, thick member slipped out of her reluctant and stretched vagina with a loud slurping sound. Torrents of vaginal juices and ejaculant gushed out of the gaping opening and flowed down her thighs.

"Ohhhhhh .."

It bent down and planted a suckling kiss on each of her erect nipples. Its large warm hand formed itself onto her swollen, slick folds. She groaned and pushed against them.

When Michelle had sufficiently recovered, she was moved back into a standing position. The soft circle of light reappeared and the door opened. The escort walked in and smiled knowingly at Michelle as they walked slowly to the walk-in shower.

06.42 Pleasure Room, Cathy, Sarah, Harness, Fisting:

Cathy led Sarah into the Pleasure room. She blushed when she saw her nakedness reflected back at her from the mirrored walls. On the floor, about six feet in front of a mirrored wall lay a Harness that was suspended from the ceiling. In front of the mirror was a strange saddle shaped machine.

Cathy smiled at Sarah and pointer the saddle.

"This is your remote controlled Sybian."

She pointed to the Harness and said,

"This will hold you in just about any position from sitting to laying. It is also remotely controlled and when you are ready, it will lower your body onto your Sybian Lover."

Sarah looked at the two devices and her excitement and arousal began stirring in loins.

They looked at each other's nakedness and Sarah felt an unexplained attraction to Cathy. Her promiscuous nature had never thought of touching or being touched by another girl and couldn't understand the feelings that were building within her.

Sarah's bisexual conditioning was coming to the surface.

Cathy led Sarah to the Harness. It had four adjustable leather loops with soft padding along the surface that makes contact with the body. The Harness itself was attached to a worm driven pole that was part of the ceiling.

Sarah let Cathy guide her legs and arms into the loops. When the straps settled around her thighs and shoulders, Cathy adjusted a wide strap across her back for support. She pressed a button on a 'remote' and Sarah felt legs being lifted upwards so she was in a sitting position with the Harness supporting her body. Cathy pressed another button on the remote and the Harness spread her thighs apart and brought her bent knees slightly back toward her hips.

Cathy saw Sarah blush as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Sarah saw her firm breasts, the pink crease between her flared folds and the tip of her clitoris as it lay snuggled within her clitoral hood. She could move her arms and lower legs but not her thighs or back. She did have movement with her hips. She saw Cathy gazing at her open nakedness in the mirror and the unexplained yearning continued to grow.