Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 05B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny snuggled up close to Jamie and wrapped his arms around him. His breath quickened when Danny's face drew near to his. Their lips touched and he felt a tongue gliding along his slightly parted lips. Jamie's conditioning caused him to open his lips a little further and Danny's tongue slipped into his mouth. Jamie sighed as their tongues met and began exploring each other.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .."

Their robed bodies pressed together and the passions of the young 18 year old soared when his hardness pressed against Danny's thigh. The soft fabric teased and tantalized Jamie's excited erection.

"MMM .. MMM .. MMM .."

Suddenly Jamie broke the kiss gasping and his arms tightened around Danny. Danny knew what had happened and smiled knowingly. Jamie's 'womanhood' and formed and exquisite sensations were rippling throughout his rectal area.

Danny reached down to Jamie's waist and found the sash to his robe. He slowly loosened it and the robe parted. Danny pushed it off of his shoulders and and gazed at Jamie's aroused body. The confinement of the robe's silky fabric was gone and Jamie's hardness throbbed in the air.

Danny whispered,

"Oh Jamie .. your body is gorgeous .. just perfect!"

Danny stepped back and slowly, almost teasingly, removed his robe. Jamie gazed at Danny's beautiful body and his breath quickened when saw Danny's thick penis begin to stir and slowly grow to full erection before his wide open eyes.

Jamie's member throbbed, his nipples stood erect and his anal opening began to tingle, his body yearned to be touched.

Danny saw his lustful gaze and moved closer toward Jamie and whispered,

"Jamie, I think we are ready for the bedroom."

Ruth was watching intently as her young, lead surrogate applied his skills to the virgin Jamie.

Danny led his dazed and submissive partner toward the bed. The lights suddenly changed, bathing the bed in a soft warm glow.

Danny whispered,

"Jamie, honey, I want you to sit down on the bed and lay back on it."

Jamie, did so quickly and without question.

"Shuffle forward just a bit Jamie .. that's good."

Jamie lay with his feet resting on the floor with his testicles swaying just over the edge of the bed.

Jamie looked up at Danny wondering what was going to happen next. A sense of excitement filled his mind when he saw Danny's hardness throbbing between his thighs. Danny knelt done in front of Jamie and began rubbing his hands along Jamie's thighs. Jamie sighed as the gentle hands massaged and kneaded their way along the soft skin of his inner thighs and he slowly spread them apart. As the thighs parted, so did the cheeks of his buttocks and Danny now gazed at the enhanced opening to Jamie's 'womanhood'. Jamie saw Danny's intent look and an unexplained thrill swept throughout Jamie's loins and a yearning spread into enhanced rectal sheath.

Danny said softly,

"Jamie, lift your feet up onto the bed."

Jamie quickly did so and Danny put his hands on his feet and spread them apart. Jamie's rectal area was now raised up giving Danny open and easy access to to Jamie's sex

Danny shuffled closer toward the apex of Jamie's thighs and restarted his massaging of Jamie's inner thighs. He teased him by coming close to but not touching his anal area, balls and erection. Jamie closed his eyes and savored the wonderful sensations. He moaned softly and shifted his hips trying to get Danny's exploring hands to massage his swelling sex.

Danny leaned up and over Jamie's body and their erect organs and nipples rubbed deliciously against each other. Danny brought his mouth down to Jamie's mouth and their lips met. Both their eager tongues sought out each other's tongues and they kissed deeply and passionately. Danny brought both hands to Jamie's stiff, enhanced nipples. His soft fingers began to caress and tease the erect buds.

Jamie moaned into Danny's mouth.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .."

Danny lifted his head and started to plant light suckling kisses along Jamie's cheeks and neck and down to his shoulders. His loving lips trekked further down toward Jamie's right areola. Jamie groaned as they neared his erect nipple. Suddenly Danny's suckling mouth and lips descended onto the engorged nipple and Jamie gasped, thrusting his chest upward into Danny's suckling mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Danny alternated his assault on Jamie's areolas and nipples. While his mouth, lips and tongue suckled and caressed one areola, his hands massage and kneaded the other. Jamie moaned and panted as his arousal soared. He ground his hips causing his oozing erection to slip and bump against Danny's throbbing member.

Danny massaged his hands downward and placed them on Jamie's inner thighs, close to but not touching the swollen anal lips. Danny's mouth left Jamie's nipple and started to explore its way downward over Jamie's abdomen. Jamie's erection slid along Danny's cheek, leaving a trail of slick precum as it suckled its way toward the base of Jamie's erection. Jamie grabbed Danny's head and held his breath in anticipation.

Danny started a string of wet suckling kisses up the sensitive underside of Jamie's massive erection. It throbbed and jumped as the lips suckled their way upward toward the thick, tingling head.

Jamie gasped and panted, his clutching hands tried to speed Danny's teasing mouth to go faster but Danny deliberately went agonizingly slow.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Uhh .."

Danny finally reached the ring around the bottom of the thick gland and swirled his wet tongue around it and then began and ecstatic lapping all around the hyper-sensitive flesh. Jamie arched up in ecstasy, his erection jumped and jerked and Jamie's precum spurted out and Danny eagerly feasted on the drooling nectar.

Danny's right hand reached down and palmed Jamie's eager entrance. He teasingly pressed and swirled his fingers in delicious circles and Jamie threw his head back and moaned and gasping. Danny's slick fingers started an exquisite tracing of Jamie's swollen anal lips Jamie bucked and thrashed in response Danny's hands and mouth. His jerking erection felt as though it was going to explode and his anal opening and rectal sheath clenched and spasmed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Danny lifted his mouth off of Jamie's erection and resumed his suckling kisses downward. Jamie could feel his warm, wet, breath as he neared his excited entrance. Jamie's breathing became labored and his breath came in quick pants knowing that Danny was at the open portal to his 'womanhood'.

Danny's tongue shot out and darted around the sensitive swollen, pink lips. His exploring tongue nestled into them and Jamie arched up gasping as the tongue teased and caressed his puckering rectal lips.

"Ohh .. Ohh .. Ohh .."

While his right hand glided up and down Jamie's throbbing erection, his slick fingers played ecstatically with the puckering, cherry red opening. He nudged two fingers into Jamie's eager and welcoming rectal entrance with an ecstatic, twisting and turning motion. The enhanced nerve endings threw Jamie into a sexual frenzy and his whole body heaved and thrashed in new found joy.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

Danny felt Jamie's aroused juices spurt past his lunging fingers and knew Jamie was just about ready.

Jamie's hips and upper body thrashed uncontrollably from side to side as the Danny's fingers lunged inward. They reached his spasming prostate and began an ecstatic massaging of the excited organ.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

A third finger joined in the exploration of Jamie's clasping rectal sheath and then a forth finger joined in. Jamie groaned deep in his throat as Danny's twisting fingers slipped into excited passage and his arched upward, bucking wildly above the bed.

Jamie's ecstatic wails caused Danny to switch his mouth and hand. The lapping tongue and suckling lips pressed ecstatically onto Jamie's swollen and excited treasured opening. Danny smiled when felt Jamie's hands desperately clawing at his hair, pulling his devouring mouth tightly against his desperate, clasping entrance. The long tongue darted outward and began darting and probing into the portal of Jamie's 'womanhood'.

"DANNYYYYYYY .."

Danny's tongue now slithered past the open gate into Jamie's tormented rectal sheath, bringing a low guttural groan from Jamie whose soft, warm thighs closed convulsively around either side of Danny's head. Danny could feel the clenching anal lips attempting to pull his exploring appendage deeper and deeper into it.

Danny suddenly withdrew and Jamie squealed in agony.

"Nooooooooooooo .."

Danny raised up and rested his slick erection lengthways between the cheeks of Jamie's spread buttocks. Jamie immediately started an frantic sawing motion with his hips. He gurgled as the long, thick shaft slipped ecstatically along the flared lips and Danny lifted his balls as it stroked its way over Jamie's raging erection. Danny leaned over Jamie and saw his glazed, aroused eyes pleading for him to do something .. anything.

Danny smiled down at Jamie and whispered,

"You are ready Jamie .. guide my manhood into your 'womanhood'."

Jamie reached between their bodies and grasped the engorged thickness of Danny's erection. He could feel the slickness of Danny's preseminal fluids that had drooled from the engorged head. Jamie guided the thick gland so it lay between the spread cheeks of his buttocks. While holding onto the treasured hardness, Jamie instinctively pushed his hips upward and outward allowing the head of Danny's erection to nestle into anal lips. He felt the lips of his enflamed entrance being pushed open. The elastic opening teasingly resisted for a moment and then suddenly they popped open and slipped joyously around the cherished head of Danny's magnificent erection. Danny shut his eyes and gasped in ecstasy at the incredible sensations as it slipped inward, into his eager and welcoming rectal sheath.

"Ahh .. Ahh .. Ahh .."

With one determined thrust, Jamie lunged up onto Danny's thick, straining hardness and wailed louder as he became total impaled on 7.50 x 2.75 inches of throbbing manhood. In one thrust, Jamie lost his rectal virginity.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Jamie ground his hips in frantic circles as his sheath ecstatically stretched around Danny's hard, flexing member. He could feel every fleshy ridges of Danny's massive organ inside him. His rectal muscles expanded and started an clenching milking action which caused a surprised to escape Danny's open mouth. Danny flexed gently, expanding his hardness deep inside Jamie, but still not moving his body.

"Oh Danny .. I feel sooooo full .."

Danny waited a moment, flexed again, watching Jamie's face light up with joy. Slowly and tantalizingly Danny withdrew halfway and then slowly pushed back inward. Again he moved forward, again and again, setting a slow teasing rhythm to his strokes. Danny smiled as Jamie's mewling and gurgling sounds rolled unabashedly from his lips.

Jamie's enflamed erection jumped, jerked and bucked as his enhanced rectal walls unleashed it jolts of ecstasy. His precum was spewing from his engorged twitching head and pooling onto his abdomen. His erection and anal sheath now came into sync and the ecstatic sensations doubled in intensity. His mind was now totally centered on the incredible waves of pleasure that were washing across his loins.

Danny's body went into automatic and he began deep thrusting into Jamie's clenching, wet 'womanhood'. Jamie matched his thrusts and the room echoed with moans and wails of ecstasy. Rippling spasms of joy began deep within Jamie's sex and seeped relentlessly through the raw nerve ends of his flesh. They rippled out the spasming enflamed lips, into his straining erection and up to the tips of his erect, bullet-like nipples.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .."

He ground his hips in tight circles against Danny's thrusting manhood, his rectal sheath stretching ecstatically with its rhythmic pistoning. Jamie wailed and gasped and gurgled as his body became detached from his surroundings. Nothing mattered to him except the orgasmic waves that were flowing from his enraged passage. His jerking erection was drooling copious amounts of precum and his abdomen glistened in the light. The wet sucking sounds could be heard as Danny thrust urgently into Jamie's passage of pure delight.

Suddenly Danny lunged sharply inward, burying himself deep inside Jamie's milking sheath, Jamie's back arched a foot off the bed bucking wildly as his first rectal orgasm exploded across his body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Danny withdrew his deeply imbedded manhood until just his enraged gland rested inside Jamie. Then he thrust forcefully forward throwing Jamie into a sexual frenzy. Danny began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from Jamie's thick rectal juices, withdrawing the swollen head until just the tip remained inside the slick opening and then thrusting forward with his hips.

Jamie was wailing with incoherent sounds.

He reached out and grasped Danny's hips and pulled him deeply inward and thrust his hips up hard to skewer himself impossibly deep on Danny's driving hot organ. Jamie's body began to match Danny's pounding lunges with his own rhythmic thrashings. Danny could feel his raging erection jump and throb. The sensitive gland twitched with a sense of urgency as Jamie's muscles clenched and milked his enflamed member.

Danny's whole body went on hold as his hot thick load of semen entered the base of his erection. It surged its way up his quivering shaft and seem to stall and play with the most sensitive of male glands, the crown of his penis. It thickened and pulsed as the liquid joy played with its head and then exploded out the wide open slit.

Jamie felt the incredible force of Danny's eruptions spew into his enflamed rectal sheath causing to ecstatically balloon from the gushing liquid pressure of Danny's ejaculation. His back arched and froze as his body started its second climatic orgasm. Danny's jerking and throbbing erection began to spurt great, heaving torrents of semen, and Jamie could feel the delicious liquid jettisoning into his shooting into writhing and spasming sex.

Jamie was going insane with the feel of it!

He never wanted it to end, never, never!

His legs kicked outward in a wide 'V', cycling frantically in the air over the edge bed. Danny's incredible erection continued to gush and spurt its ejaculant, the thick white hot liquid of joy still spewed from its head, filling Jamie's seething 'womanhood' and foaming out of the contracting and puckering anal lips.

Jamie's eyes opened wide as a different ecstatic sensation gripped his loins. His raging erection jumped, jerked and spasmed. His liquid joy pulsed up his enflamed organ, swirling deliciously around his hyper-excited gland and explode past the puckering slit drenching his entire upper body with massive pools of his thick semen.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

The combined rectal and erectile orgasms were too much for Jamie's mind and he went into an orgasmic shutdown and lost consciousness, his body continued orgasming and ejaculating.

Danny collapsed across Jamie's body, feeling Jamie's insides still gushing forth around his jumping hardness. Jamie recovered moaning and gasping and wrapped his arms and legs tightly around Danny as his body shook with deep aftershocks.

Jamie sighed and cooed as his rectal muscles clenched against Danny's penis, milking the last spurts and drops of Danny's precious semen. Their abdomens deliciously squished and slurped together in Jamie's warm pools of semen.

Danny lay still for a moment to recover his strength and then slowly pulled himself off of Jamie. His deflating penis slipping slowly out of Jamie's still spasming rectum with a wet, slurping sound.

Jamie moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Danny let it lay, still drooling, on Jamie's abdomen. It mixed with Jamie's semen and soon strings of their essence dripped down Jamie's sides and thighs.

Jamie moved his abdomen in slow sensuous circles rubbing their deflating penises between their bodies. Both enjoyed the feel of the slick tubes of flesh as they squished through the pools of thick semen. Jamie moaned at the sensations and they smiled at each other.

Each held the other tightly as they came down from their orgasmic highs.

They smiled at each other and kissed tenderly. Their bodies were totally satisfied and fulfilled.

Danny asked,

"Well how does it feel to know your feminine side?"

Jamie smiled and said,

"I love it .."

A sigh escaped his mouth as his 'womanhood' returned to its normal state.

Ruth was happy. She noticed that two of her male monitors had left the control room.

Next: GenTech's Employee of the month reward.