Cruise Tickets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,719 Followers

When we got back to Beth's apartment, we were holding hands again. This time I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. "I'm sorry, but I wanted to do that since I met you."

She stared at me but didn't really say anything about it. "Goodnight Jay. Don't forget you have to meet my sister next week before she goes berserk."

I walked to my apartment and spent my first night in my new home. The next day I went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. They asked me if I heard any more from Linda. I told them that it was over and I was just waiting for the time to go by till my divorce was final. Mom brought up Beth and I told her what I knew about her.

I waited a couple of days before I called Beth. I didn't want to push myself on her. I asked her out for dinner but she said for me to come over and she would make us some spaghetti. Needless to say, I said yes.

We sat on the couch and used TV trays, ate dinner and watched TV. I loved being with her. She was so easy to talk to. I knew I had to go home since she had to teach school the next day. At the door I kissed her again. Not passionately but very gently.

On Saturday we went to visit her sister Sandy. I was somewhat on edge. I really didn't know what to expect. Sandy had made dinner for us and I met her husband Tom and her two teenage kids.

She asked me what I did for a living and I told her about my job and where I went to college. I told her kids that I had two kids in college and what they were studying. They said they hoped to go to college someday also.

After dinner Tom and I went in the living room and had a cup of coffee. We were the same age and seemed to have a lot in common. When the girls came back in, Sandy seemed to be a lot nicer. Beth told me on the way home that her sister approved of me. We both laughed.

This time before I left to go home I kissed her more passionately. I told her I liked being with her. She said she liked me too.

"Jay, I don't mind dating you, in fact I like being around you. It's just that I won't sleep with you till your divorce is final."

I told her it was fine with me. I just liked being with her. We began to have dinner together at least twice a week. On weekends we would have dinner at her parents' house, or mine. We were a couple even though we hadn't slept together.

A week before my divorce was final I introduced Beth to Becky and Bryan. We all went out to dinner together. I told the kids that I didn't want to hear anything about their mom.

The kids loved Beth. We went out for pizza and the kids asked Beth a thousand questions. Not really that many but they did ask her a lot. They were so happy that I found someone so I wasn't alone. They even told Beth that. She just laughed, she was that easy to get along with.

Becky surprised me when she asked Beth a question. "Would you go on a cruise over the holidays with Dad? He's got tickets to leave on Christmas Eve and return on New Year's Day."

I was dumbfounded. I thought about asking Beth when the time was nearer. Beth looked a bit stunned. "Dad," said Becky. "She's a woman, she needs to know ahead of time to plan her wardrobe. I know you care for her or you wouldn't have asked us to come meet her."

"Beth, it is true. I do have two tickets for a holiday cruise. I was going to ask you after my divorce was final next week, but a certain young lady let the cat out of the bag.

"I know it's a big decision and I understand...."

"Yes, I'll go," Beth interrupted me. "I'd love to go on a cruise with you. As for Becky, she was right. A woman needs more time to plan. Don't be so hard on her." I watched her smile at Becky. I could feel the sincerity in her voice.

The following week my divorce was final and I was not at all unhappy. I asked Beth if she wanted to go out and celebrate with me. She was more than happy to go. She mentioned that a new nightclub had opened up just out of town and would I like to go there.

I never told her the particulars of my divorce and told her we could check it out. She told me that some of the teachers at school said they had female impersonators and also famous people imitators like Elvis, Ricky Nelson and many others.

I knocked on her door and she looked beautiful. She had on a black dress that enhanced her figure and was about six inches above her knees. I remember telling her I never had a teacher that looked like her when I went to school. We invited Sandy and Tom to go with us. I didn't know what to expect or if I should say anything to Beth.

The place was crowded but was really like a Las Vegas nightclub. We were seated at a table and ordered drinks. The imitators were exceptionally good. They looked and sounded like the original stars.

We ordered dinner, and while we were eating the female impersonators came on stage. "My God, those can't be guys," said Tom.

"Easy fella," said a laughing Sandy. "You put your hand in their pants and you might not like what you find."

They lip synched to songs by famous female singers. Of course it was the original voices we heard. I did recognize the one they called Charlie. The Asian was named Kim and the black person, who I saw for the first time, was Sable. Their acts were good but I didn't like the visions that I got in my head. I knew Linda was very familiar with all three of them.

There was some dancing after the show and I knew I couldn't lie to Beth. I told her the truth about Linda and that I caught her with one of the impersonators. I told her there was no way I wanted to keep secrets from her.

Beth kissed me. "I read your wife's article on the nightclub. I asked you to bring me here hoping you would be honest with me. I felt you were hiding something since you never mentioned anything about where your ex worked or who she was with.

"I knew this was a nice club from the people at school so I wasn't trying to trick you. I love you, Jay. I don't have any doubts." She kissed me again, passionately.

"Hey you two, get a room," laughed Sandy.

"I intend to as soon as we leave here," replied Beth.

"Beth, I never lied to you. There was some things that I didn't care to remember. I'm sorry if you thought differently."

"I love you Jay and want you to know you can tell me anything. You don't need to hold anything in. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk."

We left the club and dropped off Sandy and Tom. They thanked us for a wonderful evening and said we should do it again sometime.

On the way home I asked Beth, "Your place or mine?"

"Your's please," was her answer with a smile.

Chapter 3:

We went to my apartment. I couldn't actually believe I was nervous. I hadn't been with another woman in over twenty years and it had been over three months since I was with Linda.

Beth looked at me and said, "Do you love me, Jay? I'm not used to giving myself to men. Ray my ex was only the second man I have been with. I have always been shy about dating but with you it seems different."

"Yes, I do feel I love you. All I can think about is making you happy. It's going to be different and new for both of us." With that said, we kissed; gently yet with passion.

We went into my bedroom and I unzipped her dress. We let it fall to the floor. She had on some very sexy black lingerie. "I bought it for you. I hope you like it."

"Like it! I love it!" I kissed her again and undid her bra. She let it slide off her arms. She had the nicest pair of tits I could remember seeing. They weren't overly big, but more than a mouthful. She had tiny areoles and her nipples got hard as I sucked on them. I could feel her tremble.

I quickly undressed down to my boxers as she slid off her sexy black panties. She picked up her clothes and put them on the chair. I looked at her and she was so beautiful. Nice breasts, perfect figure and a flat tummy. She trimmed her mound, leaving enough hair to look really sexy. I am one of those guys that preferred women with a bush.

We got on the bed and began kissing again. I was soon sucking on her nipples again. She was loving it. She was so full of passion. I worked my way down to her flat tummy, spending minutes on every part of her body.

She had the body of a much younger person. I buried my face in her bush and as she spread her legs I began rubbing her pussy with my fingers. She was already hot and my fingers went right into her.

I soon replaced my fingers with my mouth. No sooner than I put my tongue in her, she came. "Oh my God! It feels so good. Eat me Jay, please eat my pussy, I love it so much."

I did what I was asked. I sucked and tongued her pussy for a good ten minutes. Her juices were flowing. I slipped off my boxers and it was the first time she saw my cock. She had felt it through my pants a few times but never really saw it.

"My God, Jay, you're so big. Please go easy on me."

I started by rubbing my cock up and down against her pussy lips. She was so wet and seemed to be having mini orgasms. I finally lined up my cock to her opening and gently pushed it in. I stopped when I got the head of my cock in her.

"More Jay, I can take it. I want to take it all."

I pushed my cock slowly in her till it was all in her. Then we began a rhythm together that felt wonderful. Her pussy felt so tight and so hot. Thank God her juices were flowing and made my cock slide so much easier in her.

I felt her come and shot my load near the same time. "I feel it Jay. I feel you coming in me. I can take it all! Honey, I want it all."

She wanted to please me. It's just something you know and feel. I was quite a bit bigger than she was and didn't want to press my weight down on her but my cock wasn't getting that soft.

I put my arms around her and we rolled over and she was on top. With my cock still in her she said, "I love you Jay," and laid her head on my chest. I don't know how long we were like that but eventually she rolled off of me and we cuddled up and went to sleep.

****

After that night, we spent all our nights together. Sometimes at her apartment, others at mine. We didn't have sex every night but we did cuddle a lot.

It was time for us to get ready for the cruise. It was funny, but her parents and my parents were old fashioned and wasn't keen on us going as single people. They didn't say it outright but we both could feel it.

Our parents did say in their day they didn't travel like that. People would be married first. I told them things were different now. I did take Becky and Bryan aside and told them I might ask Beth to marry me; would they have any problems with that? After all I'd only be divorced a little over a month.

They were happy for me and told me they loved Beth and they knew she made me happy. I did tell them that Beth and I never talked about it and she might want to wait. I just wanted to know how they felt about it.

We flew down to Florida on Christmas Eve. The cruise ship was beautiful and we had a cabin with a queen size bed. We attended the greeting meeting for the lack of another word. They told us about the ship rules and a lot of functions that would take place in the week ahead.

We were both very excited. The ship would be leaving the dock within the hour. Beth and I stood on the deck and looked out across the ocean. She knew me so well. "What is it Jay? Is there something you want to tell me? No secrets, remember?"

I smiled at her. I had tears in my eyes and told her how much I loved her. Maybe I was just caught up in the moment.

"Was is it, Jay? You can tell me," said Beth.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out a ring. "Beth, I know we haven't known each other all that long. You might think that this is much too early in our relationship, but I know how I feel about you. Will you marry me?"

"Oh my God! Yes, yes of course I will. When do you want to get married?"

"Tonight, on this ship. I asked the Captain and he said he could do it. He has all the necessary papers. He's done it many times. So, will you marry me tonight and this can be our honeymoon vacation cruise?"

We both knew that a lot of people would say we should get to know each other longer but we were both sure what we wanted. We wanted to be together. Damn the torpedoes.

Beth cried as she said yes. I contacted the Captain and he announced on the loudspeaker that there would be a wedding in the main dining hall an hour after the ship set out.

I went and put on my suit and waited in the dining hall for Beth. She came out dressed in a beautiful blue gown. She later told me she bought it to wear on New Year's Eve but this was a much better occasion.

The hall was packed with well-wishers. Everyone likes a surprise wedding. As soon as we said our "I do's" everyone cheered.

The first thing we did was call our parents, also Becky and Bryan to let them know we were married. We could hear crying on the other end of the phone on each call.

We went into one of the many lounges and danced. The Captain said the buffet was set up for dinner and we would be the first ones to get our food.

It was a wonderful start to a great honeymoon and a new life. During our cruise we toured three islands. Ate lots of food and danced every night away. No day went by that we didn't make love. We tried a lot of positions but had our favorites. I loved it when I would be on my back and Beth would slowly lower herself down on my pole.

I could play with her tits and watch her move up and down on my cock. I could see our juices run down my cock.

We even made love on two different beaches and three times in the ocean. We went to a nightclub on the island that had female impersonators and it didn't bother me in the least. We gambled a little but it wasn't really our thing. We never seemed to win at the slots.

We used the pool and the sauna as well as the hot tub. We thought about making love in them but we were never alone. We did play around a little and headed back to our cabin to finish our lovemaking.

The New Year's Eve party was great but we'd been partying all week. We made sure we brought in the new year with a real bang.

As we got off the plane when we returned, Sandy and Tom were waiting for us. Needless to say Beth and Sandy were both crying. "You take care of my little sister, do you hear me?" said Sandy.

I gave Sandy a hug and said "I'll always be there for her". They took us out for dinner and we told them about the cruise. Beth even told Sandy how often and where we made love. Sandy looked over at me and just smiled.

We headed back home and we lived in Beth's apartment. We talked with my landlord and he said I could move out but wouldn't be able to get my deposit back. We decided to do that since it was the cheapest way out.

Life went on and we enjoyed our life. Sometimes we went out for dinner, other times we stayed home. We spent most of our free time together. I spent very few nights on the road, only when it was absolutely necessary. I wanted to be home with Beth.

I got home one day and Beth looked differently at me. I couldn't place the look. "Ok, what's the problem? I don't know that look. Did I do something wrong?"

"I'll leave that up to you to decide. You got me pregnant." She had tears in her eyes.

"What! When! How! I mean I thought you said you weren't able to have kids." I probably looked shocked out of my mind.

She looked at me. "The 'what' is I'm pregnant. The 'when' would have been about three months ago; more than likely the time of our honeymoon. The 'how' would be we made mad love for days on end.

"I asked the doctor that I thought she said I couldn't have kids because of a my physical conditions. She told me that she had said it would be much harder to have kids but not impossible.

"She mentioned that because I was so less stressed out about getting pregnant and that my husband must have a strong sperm that a few of his swimmers hit pay dirt. So, are you happy or mad? You still look shocked."

I hugged and told her that thought it was wonderful. We both started over and we'll have our own baby.

"Correction," said Beth. "We're having twins. Yes I'm sure, I just got back from the doctors. Should be in about six months."

I really was happy and told her so. We figured we could live in the apartment for a while but we would be looking for a house. We did talk and after the babies were born I'd get a vasectomy. Two babies would be plenty and she wouldn't have to worry about birth control.

I was a very happy man and future father to be, 'again'.

Epilogue:

First I tell you a few things we found out after getting back from our honeymoon.

Beth had talked to her sister and was told that her ex husband Ray had married his secretary. They wanted to be married before the birth of the baby. When the baby was born it was not white. The baby boy was Puerto Rican or Mexican. He was of a much darker race. Now Ray wants an annulment but his secretary is fighting it.

Becky and Bryan are doing well in college. They are getting along much better with their Mother. It seems that the night that Beth and I went to the nightclub that Linda was there. According to Becky, it made her Mom realize the man she lost.

She still has her job at the magazine and she does date some. She hasn't brought anyone home for the kids to meet. According to Becky, Linda and Lisa are no longer friends. She puts some of the blame for her situation on Lisa. The last time Lisa was seen she was leaving the country and moving to Amsterdam.

As for me and Beth, we couldn't be happier. After the birth of the babies, Beth will take a short leave of absence. She wants to return to teaching and we already have two grandmothers who are willing to baby-sit.

It's so strange how two people, down on the luck, meet in a bar of all places and their lives change completely. We go back to the lounge every once in a while and order a Reuben sandwich with a side of fries.

Life is great if you have the right people to share it with.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,719 Followers