Cruise to Alaska Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led Emile to the bed and lay her back onto it, covered her breasts with her own hands and went to make love to her feet. Emile's feet were very sensitive. When I sucked her middle toe, she would squeeze and rub her breasts hard. We were both regaining some much needed control.

Over the last thirty minutes, we had heard a few wonderful sexy wanting sounds come from Linda's perch on the far edge of the big bed. She had watched every move and was fully into a voyeur experience. She had long forgotten it was her daughter she was watching. Still I needed to be sure she was all right with all that was going on.

"Are you still OK with this."

Linda just nodded.

"Does watching us turn you on?"

In a very raspy deep voice Linda responded, "O, yes! I'm almost ready to cum. My pussy is flowing."

"Take your pants off and finger yourself. Let me watch you cum while I lick your daughter to orgasm."

Linda was nude from the waist down before I turned back to Emile and began to pull her pajama bottoms down. She had watched and heard her Mom and me. The crotch of her pants was as wet as Linda's. She raised her hips and helped me. She wanted to be nude for me."

I knelt above Emile, bent and kissed her belly, licking and sucking her bellybutton. I continued over her ovaries and started down. Like Mother, Like Daughter. Emile was anxious; she pulled her knees up, put her feet flat on the bed and opened wide for me. She said only one word, "Please."

With all the control I could muster, the teasing worship of her cunt began. I nestled between her raised thighs, inhaled and started to lick, suck and taste my student. Twice she tensed and pulled me tight and twice I pulled back and just kissed her thighs until she relaxed.

Mom had liked being full when she came for me the first time. One then two fingers went without resistance into her swollen slippery sheath. Emile's hips rose off the bed as if to ask for more. When nothing more came, her hips lowered in disappointment. A few light strokes to find her G-spot brought a loud desperate gasp out from her throat.

I had to concentrate on Emile, but I felt Linda lean toward me, grabbing the skin of my back for balance. She said, "Tom, I cuming." My back hurt as she sunk her nails into me. She gripped and relaxed her hand in time with the spasms of her cunt. I wished the pain in my back would go on forever.

With two fingers still deep inside Emile, my thumbs spread the top of her pussy forcing out her glistening pearl. There was no mistaking her move. She was ready, she wanted no more teasing and she was going to take what she needed. She pulled my face tightly to the top of her cunt and began to fuck my face as I sucked her and moved my fingers smoothly in and out across her G-spot.

When she came Emile flung her hands out to her sides grasping the sheet. She was not breathing but her pussy's lips were kissing me and sucking my tongue. She wanted to stop but could not. Her tense body tightened again and she rushed into another orgasm. I stopped sucking her overly sensitive spasming nest but my fingers kept up their assault. A totally inhuman growl came from her. She curled up around my hand holding me deep inside her as my fingers curled and uncurled across her special spongy spot. Wrapped completely around my arm, Emile trembled. Her body shook hard again, all her air escaped and she collapsed like a rag doll, fainting, sprawled open and free to the world.

I was out of control now. I almost pushed Emile's lifeless body off the bed when I reached for her Mother. Linda's eyes were as wild as mine.

Without discussion I ripped opened her top. Buttons flew. As I took off my pants, she grabbed my cock and pulled. She lay back, opening her legs and guiding my shaft into her in one motion. For the first time in my life, I could truly rape. I understood both sides. I could not have stopped and neither could Linda. We were going to rip each other apart.

"Fuck me Goddamn It. I'm so hot I can't breathe. Fuck me till you kill me. Tare my clit off with your dick. Fuck me. Fuck me. Hard." She was taking what she wanted. If Emile saw this it would scare the hell out of her.

Linda must have liked sinking her nails into me. She had two handfuls this time. I could feel her nails cut into me and blood flow. Her grip gave her the leverage to thrust into me lifting us both off the mattress. The pain was exquisite, so I punished her clit with the bone above my dick. Sweat poured from both of us. We actually pounded together. I roared and she screamed. When I stopped ripping into her I could feel my cock still pumping hoping to fill her hungry cunt to overflowing. Linda was finished for the moment. I felt her hand go down between us and marvel at how I was lodged into her.

Emile had watched. Her hand moved between Linda and me, closing around her mother's left breast and she said, "It can be as good as the romance books say."

I turned toward her, "Yes, it can. Even better because it is real."

After snuggling together for a while, I had somehow wound up in the middle of these two great treasures. Still dozing, Emile's voice seemed a long way off, "Can I touch him." There was no answer but delicate inexperienced fingers closed around my wet soft cock. A new young hand can put life into the dead. Mom raised up and slipped her lips over my dick and sucked, while her daughter stroked me slowly. Linda pulled pack and used Emile's hair to guide her daughter's mouth until the head of my now very hard dick slipped between her lips. Emile sucked and licked, tasting her mother and me mixed together. I could barely handle what I had just watched combined with what I was feeling.

I pushed Linda down onto her back, her legs opened expecting me to fuck her again. Instead I said, "You two are driving me crazy." I pulled Emile onto all fours, pushed her head between her Mother's legs and moved behind her. No permission, no discussion I mounted her and slipped in about three inches and began to fuck Emile slowly working all of me into her nearly virgin cunt. She lowered her head to her Mother's belly just to give me a better angle.

Mom's fantasy kicked in and she pushed Emile's head lower. Emile went willingly; tongue first. Emile was enjoying her first doggie and moaning often into her Mom's well-fucked sperm filled pussy. Still she wanted to feel inside another woman. Two, three, four of her small fingers slipped in and she reveled in the touch of Linda's hot, slippery insides.

For the first time Emile was feeling one of the other great joys of sex. She was feeling her power. Her body was controlling and pleasing a man. She sensed he would do anything for her as long as he could fuck her. Her Mom too, was responding to her. Emile remembered how her body begged to cum. Now she had her own mother moaning under her lips.

I knew Emile was getting close. She was getting rougher and rougher thrusting her hand into her mother and chewing on her mother's clit. Linda couldn't take it. Her thighs and hands closed around her daughter's head as she rode out her orgasm. Emile's hit just as her mom relaxed. For the first time she felt how her cunt could milk the sperm out of a man and how each contraction rippled pleasure through her body. When Emile's closed her fingers around my balls and squeezed, I exploded violently, probably hurting her as I tried to get my seed as deep into her as I could.

Barely able to stay upright, I realized I had just cum into the youngest body I had ever been with. I also knew, I never asked if she were on the pill. That made my dick twitch. The twitch made Emile giggle and push back into me.

12