Cruise to Remember Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife spends the night with lover, gives into her feelings.
6.6k words
3.1
31.9k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my wife, the one and only love of my life. I can't describe how lucky I am to be able to openly and honestly reveal my deepest desires to you. I can't tell you how grateful I am for accepting me as I am and allowing me to write out my fantasies. No woman has ever made me so happy as when you indulge me; even if only in small ways. Our relationship is so special and so strong. I don't know how we managed to find each but I'm eternally glad that we did. -- Love, Your Husband

*

"Hiya Babydoll, having a good time?" Aron says.

"Oh!... Oh, yeah, I'm having a very good time. You wanna guess where I am right now?" Angie asks coyly.

"Well, since it's 9:30AM and you're on a cruise with no kids to worry about, I'd want to guess in bed, right?"

"Yeah... but whose bed?" she says with a touch of apprehension.

"Oh my god, you're in bed with Keith?! Right now?! Oh man, this is amazing!" his ecstatic replies rang over her mobile phone.

"Well, I'm in the bathroom right now and Keith is still sleeping in. I sort of... never really made it back to my cabin last night..." she draws out slowly.

"Aron, I'm a little scared too..." her voice growing small, "You just... I... how can you still love me? Aren't you mad at me or jealous or both? I know we've talked about me getting together with Keith for years. It's just that... I don't know how to describe it, it's so much more real than I ever imagined."

"Oh, baby, I do love you! I love you more everyday. I love you more because you're in love with Keith! I love you more because I get to share you with him!"

"I know. I know you love me and love to share me. But sometimes it still scares me." she confesses.

"Is it the intensity? Does the passion and strength of your feelings for Keith scare you?" Aron asks gently.

"Yeah... it's really strong. Really strong." her voice betraying her conflicted emotions.

"Oh Angie, you think I don't already know how much you care about Keith? You were wildly in love with Keith long before you ever first met him. Do you think I could watch how Keith dominates your thoughts and dreams for years and not know that? I knew how deep your feelings were before you met him, I can only imagine what it must be like to meet him and get to know him; to develop an actual relationship with him. And all of that is a great thing, an amazing awesome incredible thing for you; for us!" he reassuringly says to her.

"Yeah... yeah, I know... I just... I mean, I try to imagine what it's like from your perspective and I can't do it. I just don't really understand, you know?"

"I know Angie. I don't always completely understand it either, I just know it. I know how I feel; I know how much more my desire for you grows when I share you and I don't just mean that sexually. And I know how you feel. I know you're crazy in love with Keith and that it's probably totally overwhelming right now, right?" he asks.

"It is, definitely, it is. I just didn't think it would be like this! I didn't know how powerful it would be." she confesses.

"But that's what's so amazing about you. That you have so much capacity for love. That you can love more than one person. And I know that you must have this unbelievable love for Keith; a love that's completely different than what you have for me. But at the same time, you don't love me any less than you ever have, right?. I know you are still my wife and, if anything, you actually love me more too! That's the amazing part that I don't understand when I try to imagine from your perspective! I don't understand how you're able to do that."

"Thank you... I love you... I guess I just needed your reassurance." she half whispers.

"I love you too. And I can't wait for last nights video! You know what else? I also can't wait to hear you actually tell me that you're in love with Keith. I know it must sound really weird, but the thought of hearing you say those words makes me rock hard!" he confides.

"I still, just, I know you want to hear that but I can't say it; even though it's probably true." pausing to catch her breath, "Oh... and, um... there's kind of like no video from last night. We ended up in Keiths cabin and it would have killed the mood to stop and go get the camera. I'm sorry baby, I feel bad, I know you've been looking forward to that." she tells him.

"Oh man, you're killin' me here! You know I'm going to make you tell me every tiny, and big, detail! Multiple times! God, I'm so excited I'm think I'm going to pop if I even take a deep breath. Come on, I want to hear the story!" he cries excitedly.

"Nu-uh!" she says teasingly, "You'll have to wait. I'm on vacation, remember? I'm getting back in bed with Keith. You'll just have to imagine what last night was like; and you can imagine me snuggling with Keith this morning!"

"Oh! Oh, that is so not fair! I can't believe you're going to do this to me!" a playful hint of indignation in his voice.

"Mmmmhmmm, I'll be curled up with Keith and he might even have to put his hot dog in your warmer!" she says with an almost visible wink coming over the phone.

"Come on, really? Please?! You gotta tell me!" he begs.

"Nope, sorry! I love you, have fun with the boys!" she responds.

"Ughhh, I can't believe it. Ok, I love you too! Bye." he says with resignation.

"Bye!"

Her cell phone buzzes almost immediately. Checking the screen a text message pops up from Aron, 'But I want some updates real soon!' With a nearly audible giggle she types back, 'l8r luv u'. A moment later her phone vibrates with Aron's reply, 'Love you too! Now go snuggle!'

Tiptoeing back into the cabin while trying to keep her ankles from popping she lightly slips under the covers. Keith instinctively responds to the motions of the bed and rolls toward her; his arm casually drapes over her. With a tiny smile of satisfaction, she closes her eyes.

*************************

"He won't tell me, he just says it's a surprise and I'll need an overnight bag when we get into port in the Bahamas this afternoon." she says to Cathy with a hint of frustration with herself. 'I've still never learned to appreciate surprises' she thinks.

With mock hurt Cathy says, "So you're just leaving me when we get to port then, huh?"

"Oh, I feel bad doing this to you, but I just don't want to pass up the chance to spend time with Keith. Besides, I know you, you'll have no problem finding someone to hang out with."

"Yeah, I'm sure I'll find something to do. Or someone!" she says with a wicked smile. "Call me though, I gotta know what this surprise is."

Struggling to zip up an overly full and unnecessarily large suitcase, Angy says "Yup, wish me luck!"

*************************

Slipping his arm through hers, Keith grabs her suitcase and deftly steers her down the dock. With the sound of the throngs from the ship gathered around the tacky tourist shops fading in the distance they make their way toward a marina. Peeking up at him from her floppy wide-brimmed hat Angy asks again, "Ok, so what's this big surprise?"

In his buttery Irish accent he says, "We're almost there, you'll find out soon."

He guides her toward a sleek and gleaming white power boat. Jumping down inside he quickly stows his guitar and motions for her to hand her suitcase to him. After storing her baggage he extends a hand to help her aboard.

Stepping into the dazzling little yacht, "So you rented a boat?" she asks with a puzzled expression.

Leaning over to give her a peck on the cheek Keith says, "No. No, actually, I rented an island and the boat is just how we get there." Casting off the mooring lines he brings the engines to life with the flick of a switch. Holding on to her hat they head out of the harbor.

*************************

Cutting the engines back to idle the boat glides up to the side of the small wooden dock. Bumping the pylons lightly, Keith scrambles up on the dock and ties off. Carefully climbing up the dock ladder Angie pauses a moment to take in the island. "You rented the whole island?!" she asks incredulously surveying the gorgeous little white house and pool.

"I did."

"Just for us?!"

"Also true." as he begins to wheel her suitcase towards the house. "Are you just going to stand there or what?"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" she says hurrying after him.

*************************

Wheeling her suitcase into the bedroom she gets butterflies when noticing that there is only one bedroom in the house.

Struggling to heft the unwieldy suitcase on to the bed she feels Keith sidle up behind her. Sliding his arm around her waist he pulls her delicious shapely rear to his crotch. With the heat of his breath on her ear he delicately grazes her neck while stealing a quick squeeze of her breasts. "How about we go surfing? The waves are not huge but there's enough out there to get up on a board." he asks.

Reaching her arm around to run her fingers through his hair, "Oh, um... I don't really know how to surf. I mean, I've sort of messed around with a surfboard before but I've never actually surf surfed, you know?"

"You've lived your entire life in Florida and you've never gone surfing?" he replies with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, I guess that does sound weird, but I have no idea how to surf. Believe me, I'll be fine watching you do it."

Untangling from her he says, "Ok great! So I'll teach you how! Get your swimsuit on and I'll go find the surfboard.", and slips out the door.

A small knot of dread formed in her stomach. 'In a swimsuit in open daylight for the first time in front of Keith? Shit, there's nowhere to hide! A dark cabin after a few drinks in one thing but outside in the day? I'm sure he'll look great; damn tasty in fact. But what is he going to think when he sees me? Is he still going to be attracted to me? And he wants me to surf!? I always have a hard time with new things...', the nervous thoughts begin to course through her mind.

*************************

Angie gingerly steps out onto the pool deck with hat and sunglasses firmly in place, a bottle of SPF 100 lotion in hand and a large beach towel very modestly wrapped around her, covering from chest to knees.

"I found where all the water toys are kept here and there's only one surfboard. Looks like we'll have to share." Keith says.

Angie quips, "That's fine, I don't think I'll be doing that much surfing anyway." Shielded by her sunglasses her eyes luxuriate on Keith; absorbing every detail she gawks at him as he stands there shirtless with his red and white patterned board shorts. 'He is every bit as delectable as he is in photos; more so even. And he looks, well, bigger, more impressive. I mean, I know just how big he is! I'm still a little sore from riding him the last two nights. But I'm still amazed at his size.'

With a wink Keith takes her hand in his. "Come on," he encourages. Lacing his fingers with hers he leads her down the pool deck and out to the small sandy beach. Standing the surfboard in the sand he says, "Ok, the concept is really simple. You want to paddle out to where the waves are just starting to crest. Turn the surfboard towards shore and straddle it while you wait for a good looking wave. I don't really know how to describe a good looking wave, you just sort of know what a good one is after a little while. So when you see a good wave coming then you want to shift your weight forward a little bit and get your feet under you in a crouch, you want to do all that just before the wave gets to you. Then, if you're doing it right, the wave will just take you along. Then you can stand up but keep your knees bent and watch the horizon. If you look down at your feet you're going to go down."

"So, this is more of a 'banana' board. It's huge but that's good because those are easier to stand up on. It's a good board to learn on. Most people don't use these so much anymore because you can't cut and turn; you pretty much only go in a straight line with them."

"That's about it, you ready to try it? I'll paddle out with you and help you get ready. I'll give you a shout when I see a good wave coming. I'll try to steady the board some while you get up but I don't know how much I'll be able to help there." Keith says.

"Um... I don't know...", Angie says hesitantly still holding the suntan lotion and feeling increasingly awkward.

"Come on, it's going to be a blast, I promise. There's no feeling in the world like the first time you get up on a surfboard; it's great craic!"

"Keith... I'm fine just watching, I-" she stammers.

"Oh! No, no no no no," he says suddenly realizing that she's nervous, "I'm going to be out there with you the whole time. It'll be fine, seriously! You can drop the towel here, trust me, it'll be safe, we have the whole island..."

She looks pleadingly up at him with her arms virtually frozen.

"Wait, are you afraid to take the towel off? You're afraid to be seen in a swimsuit? Is that it?" he asks even more gently.

She quietly nods her head, "It's just that-", she starts to explain until Keith silences her with a kiss. With his tongue gently caressing hers he untucks her towel and easily slips it off of her. Holding her close for a second he says with more seriousness, "I'm really into you, you know that right?, I find you incredibly captivating and intriguing. You've already caught my interest and I don't care what you look like in a swimsuit. I didn't rent this island for us to put on some kind of fashion show; I brought you here because you're not like the other women I constantly meet. Those other chicks that throw themselves at me; there's something different about you."

Stepping back to look at her he gives an appreciative whistle, "And just exactly are you so nervous about anyway? Oh wow, you look amazing!"

Her eyes start to mist up slightly as relief slowly starts to take hold in her. Probably only Aron knew how much time she had spent over the last few months trying on dozens of swimsuits before finally settling on the green and white two piece she had on now. It wasn't a traditional bikini, the bottom being more like small board shorts that let out a peek of her curvaceous ass. Likewise the top was more similar to a sports bra; her generous breasts were usually not well complimented by typical bathing tops. It played to her strengths and fit her well.

"Thanks. I know you're just saying that, but thanks for being nice," she said gratefully.

"No way, I'm not being nice. You look hot!" he says as the shifting bulge in his shorts appears to agree. "I mean, we don't have to go surfing. I'm sure we could find something else to do..."

Feeling relieved and emboldened, "No, I'm ready. Come on, show me how to do this. Wait, there's no critters and stuff in the water, right?"

"'Critters!'" he says chuckling, "No, it's fine, the water is perfectly safe."

Nodding her head in an effort to convince herself she says, "Ok, let's do it."

*************************

Showing a streak of determination Angie paddles the board out into the water, Keith swimming next to her guiding the way. Raising a hand out of the water, Keith says, "This is where you want to be to catch a wave. See how the waves suddenly get taller just before they get to where we are? That's what you want. Let's get the surfboard pointed toward land and get you ready to catch a wave."

Working together they turn the board until it's pointed toward shore. After several waves pass by Keith eyes the next one and shouts, "Ok, this is the one you want, here we go!"

Angie starts to scramble to her feet on the unfamiliar surface. After a couple of slips she get her foot under her and looks over at Keith to see him smiling at her.

"That was a good try! First time, you know? You've got to get up on the board faster though, that wave is long gone already! You'll do it on the next one, I know you will!" he encourages her with a laugh.

*************************

With more than a touch of frustration, Angie readies herself for the 9th attempt to catch a wave. The previous tries having failed for a variety of reasons; either too slow or just didn't have her weight centered correctly. One time she just fell right off the side of the board. 'I have to admit, having Keith grab me underwater and pull me up isn't the worst thing in the world. He can rescue me any day.'

Looking behind her she was getting a feel for the waves she anticipated Keith when he said, "Ok, go!" Hopping to her feet she felt all the pieces fall into place; her feet were under her, she had her weight forward on the board when it suddenly surged forward. Faintly she heard Keith shout "Stand up!" over the roar of the wave and instantly she was in the water.

Surfacing she sees Keith swimming towards her with powerful strokes. "Hey, are you ok?" he asks with concern.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I'm not even sure what happened though." She says.

"You were looking down. You were watching your feet. You did everything right except that; you have to watch the horizon."

"Oh, I forgot that part. This is really hard! But I did catch the wave though, right?. That was amazing when the board started moving like that!" she gushes.

"Yeah, it's addictive. There's nothing like it in the world; that rush when you catch a wave. Wait till you manage to stand up and ride the wave all the way in! Here, let me go get the board."

*************************

Back in position Angie is looking behind her at the oncoming waves. Squinting against the sun she studies each of them trying to pick out the right one. Suddenly something latches onto her rear. With a scream she tries to paddle away from the attacking creature when she sees Keith holding up his hand. Between giggles, "Sorry, Angie, I couldn't help myself! Besides you have such a great ass, I can't keep my hands to myself."

"I owe you one for that!" she retorts giving him a playful splash. "Come on, you gotta help me catch a wave here."

"OK, take the next one!" he yells to her.

Tensing her muscles she fluidly leaps into a crouch and feels the surfboard leap forward again. Struggling to maintain composure she looks at the house on the island and quickly stands up. 'I'm doing it!' she thinks. 'Oh my god, this is amazing! I can't believe I'm doing it!'

The wave continues to rumble toward shore pushing her along with it. The surfboard finally grounds out a few yards from the beach leaving her knee deep in the water. "I did it! I did it!" she shouts with an excited little jump. "That was so cool!"

Keith, having body-surfed in on the following wave runs up to her on the shoreline. With a two handed high-five, "That was awesome, wasn't it?!"

Leaping into his arms, he picks her up. Wrapping her legs around his hips she hugs him close and kisses him spontaneously. "That was the best! I've never done that before, thanks for being patient with me," she confides.

"Believe me, my pleasure" he responds. "You ready to go again?"

"I want to but that was exhausting. I think I'll quit on a high note. Besides, the sun is not my friend. I'm going to find some shade and I'll just watch you surf." She says slipping back down to her feet. "So show me what you got out there big boy!" as she quickly cups his crotch. With a wink she spins around to find her beach towel.

*************************

Opening the oversized canopy umbrella Angie settles in on the huge chaise lounge on the beach. Sipping on an icy Coke she found in the kitchen she eyes Keith in the water. With a practiced ease of motion he deftly catches one wave after another. The old style long board doesn't let him do much more than just ride it in to shore

12