Cruise to Remember Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife takes a bold step with her lover and tells her husband.
4.2k words
2.62
34.5k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi there, sweetpea!" Arons voice says through her cell phone.

"Hi there, to you too." Angie says.

"So, I had this crazy dream. I dreamed that you were finally able to admit that you love Keith. You were telling me all about how the two of you were wildly in love with each other."

"Mmm, yeah right!" She says, "Your 'dream' huh? I think that was this mornings phone call! And yes, for your satisfaction, I am in love with Keith." She says, the words faltering at first. "I am deeply and achingly in love with Keith. I know I've had a hard time talking about it for years because I could only ever say that I was in love with who I thought he was. But to get to meet him and get to know him? To find out that he's not who I thought he was, that he's actually more than who I thought he was! To talk to him and touch him. Damn, you just can't imagine the satisfaction of holding him all night, and to stare deep into his eyes when we make love. To hear him say the most unbelievable things, for him to actually say 'I love you, Angie' is overwhelming. I get all shaky just thinking about it. I still can't believe he wants me, that he can love me, that this can happen to me! I can't believe he chooses me! I mean, I've known love and of course I still love you, Aron. But I've never felt this kind of love, I've never been soo in love before!" her voice cracking slightly with emotion.

"I've never loved anyone this much before." She finished quietly.

"Wow.... Just, wow...!" he replies slowly. "This is amazing. You've know how I've desperately craved to hear you say you love another. I don't know why I need this, I just know that I was born for this! I simply can't... I mean words just... I don't know how to describe what I feel but to say that I just feel so complete right now. To see you desire someone else, to want Keith even more than you want me is the most incredible rush, I feel this amazing contentedness and yet at the same time I feel a wild breathless excitement. It makes my heart pound and it makes me want you even more."

Pausing to gather her thoughts, "You know, I don't understand you at all. I don't totally get your need to share my heart with someone else. But I am so sooo grateful, just so incredibly lucky! To think that I can have two amazing loves in my life, something so many people never get to experience. Are you sure you're not upset? It stills seems strange to be this honest. I've never wanted anyone like I've wanted Keith. I've just never felt this kind of love before!"

"Hell no, I'm not upset! Not even close! I love to hear you talk like that." Gather his nerve, "Do you love Keith more than me?" he asks.

"I think I do." She says quietly. "I mean, I love you, but Keith... he just captivates me like no one else. I've never been so in love. The way he looks at me, the way he kisses me so deeply; and you know how much I like kissing even though you don't. And the sex is just... well, you're good and all, but Keith is amazing! I mean, some of it is a size thing, he just fills me and reaches places that you've never been. He's a lot bigger than you. And besides how huge Keith is, me and you have never had the kind of passion and intensity that I have with Keith, I can't even describe how incredible it is!"

"Wow, this is more than I could have ever hoped for. I have wanted this for so long. It's like I need to be dominated by your love and desire for Keith. I have never been more in love with you than I am now, Angie," he says somewhat breathlessly.

"Oh baby, I love you too. I'm so lucky to be married to a man who gives me such great kids and allows me to have a relationship with the love of my life. You are the best." She says.

"I'm about to explode. Damn, I need to go spank off. I can wait to get my hands on that video."

"Oh, I'm sure you're going to love the videos. But here's the thing, this has become a real relationship with Keith, not just a one night stand. So, I can't record us every time make we love and this cruise is my time with Keith. I want to spend every possible minute with him while I can and these phone calls eat up a lot of my time, you know?"

"Ok, ok, I suppose I understand," he says in a mock pouty voice. "You should go jump back in bed with Keith, then!"

"Oh, I will," she replied with a smile, "and that's not all I'm going to do!"

******

"I want you to teach me to play. I want lessons." She says pushing away her lunch salad plate.

"Pretty sure I've already taught you a lesson; several, actually!" Keith says with a faint smile and hint of wink.

"That you have! Though I think I've taught you a thing or two as well!" Softly biting her lower lip for a second. "Teach me to play the guitar. I've always wanted to play."

"OK, I'd love to show you. But it's hot, let's go jump in the pool and have a Magners and then we'll go to my cabin and I'll introduce you to my other girl."

"Other girl?" she says with a raised eyebrow, "That 'other girl' better be your guitar!" she says with a playful punch to his upper arm.

"It is, and if you're good I might even let you touch her."

"Good? Just good?!" she says getting up from the table with Keith, "I think I remember you moaning something about me being the best you've ever had last night!"

"I may have said that last night but after further thought I believe I need to do some more 'investigating' tonight" he says as he lightly swats her ass.

"Keep it up, big boy, and I'll definitely give you something to 'investigate' tonight!"

******

Sitting down softly on the corner of the bed, she nestled back into his shirtless chest. Peering over her shoulder, his arms wrapped effortlessly around her and cradled his guitar.

"Your 'spring' hair tickles," he says with his warm breath splashing down her neck.

Shaking her head softly she deliberately presses her tightly coiled copper curls in his face, "Sorry about that!" she teases.

Nestling into her neck he says, "Mmm, don't be sorry, I love your hair. You keep that up and you'll get me excited!"

"Then I'll stop, because you're supposed to be teaching me guitar right now, remember?" she says audibly. Inwardly, feeling his rising manhood pressing into her lower back, she realized that this was probably hopeless. There was no way the two of them could be this close together and alone and not get distracted by the pleasures that each presented to the other.

He kissed her neck as his hands wandered. Teeth nibbling, her nipples instinctively hardened. The wanting and yearning which was barely suppressed at the best of times surged through her. Gently laying the guitar aside she turns and bares the bounty of her bosom to him. The instinct of a suckling babe leads his mouth to the firm large buds proudly riding the pinnacle of her breasts. A flush of heat courses throughout as her body instinctively yields to his intentions.

Hooking a finger into his burgeoning shorts, she easily separates the Velcro fastenings. Sliding down his supple lightly-haired chest, her mouth carves a path; a ravine of quivering muscle, down to his impressive shaft.

Lightly grasping his obscenely long spear, she delicately licks along the length of him. Sometimes just the tip of her tongue dances from base to crown, at the next her lips join in the tender caress. Larger and harder he grows still until he stands tall and pulses with every beat of desire for her.

In a slow deliberate movement, she presses downward. In pace with her hands his foreskin rolls back like a silky sheath to reveal his eager arrow, swollen and shining with desire. His hands come to rest softly on the base of either side of her jaw; his strong fingers dance through the strands of her curled red hair; much as they pirouette amongst the copper strands of his guitar.

Resting her tongue under his head she pauses and looks up at him. Stretching her lips wide she smoothly welcomes him into the warm wet confines of her mouth. Her ivory vault can contain no more than a small fraction of his length but her tongue plays a gracious host none-the-less. Swirling and dipping she explores his him. Up and down she bobs, her hand also keeping pace on the (great) remainder of his shaft.

Lightly sucking, her tempo continues. Like a glass bottle inside a velvet sleeve, his soft skin slides ever so smoothly over his hardened rod. Over and over she works to polish his tool. Feeling his girth grow slightly greater still, she senses him nearing his peak. Gently she relinquishes the inmate from her toothy prison; her breasts spring upward to embrace his newly freed spear. Pressing her bosom around him he begins to thrust. She purses her lips and showers his tip with kisses at every rise.

Releasing him again, she gracefully turns as her hands encourage the work that gravity always wants with her panties, quickly sliding them to the floor. Reaching into her purse she retrieves a small black flashlight. Turning her back to him, the twin globes of her creamy white ass present themselves to Keith. "I have a little surprise for you, I hope you like it!" with a nervous quiver to her voice.

"Mmmm, Angie, who is AXJ?" he asks as his hands grip her waist and frames her lower back tattoo.

"Oh!" she exclaims as his tool first pierces her lips, "Oh, no one, baby. No one at all!"

"Uhmmm!" he gasps as she works his preposterous length into her. "Maybe we should fix this 'no one' business then."

"Mmm, yeah, maybe we will. If you think you can come up with any ideas!" she says as she rises and sinks on him again. "Here" she says, pressing a small black cylinder in his hand.

Not immediately recognizing it as a flashlight, Keith fumbles with it for moment before turning it on. It shines with a blacklight glow and bathes her backside in a purple light. Instantly the heart on her backside glows with a brilliant red light but also the letters 'K' and 'H' appeared on her backside and just under her heart tattoo. The light of the blacklight causing the otherwise invisible initials to glow. "What?! That's amazing!" he says as he plunges into her. "When did you sneak away and get my initials tattooed on your back?" he gasps between thrusts.

"Mmmm, I didn't sneak... away... I got that... years ago..." she pants as she strains to take him over and over. "I knew I... loved you... before... I ever met you!" she admitted.

"Oh yes!" he says as grips her tightly. With an almost animal intensity he holds her tight and savagely crashes into her again and again as they climax in ecstasy. His explosions filling her to leaking, they slow to a stop in a gasping, sweaty, connected heap.

******

Walking down the street in Kingston Jamaica, his hand holding hers with fingers intertwined. Well protected under her floppy straw hat, she couldn't help but steal glances of him. His Hawaiian shirt was unbuttoned and his yellow patterned board shorts were tantalizingly snug. 'Mmm', she thought to herself, 'I still love checking him out. He is a big boy, alright!'

She felt a turmoil of emotions. Part bewilderment that Keith (who she has wanted so badly for so long) is actually here with her. Yet at the same time she felt so natural and comfortable with him. His soft Irish-tinged voice had a way of soothing her and putting her at ease. They connected so immediately; she understood him. She really knew him. He had so many adoring fans but it was her who could sense who he really was beneath his public persona.

The photos in the plateglass window of 'Inkland Island' caught her eye. Slowing to look, Keith peers in with her.

"I love tattoos. I love wearing art on my body. I can't help but check out a tattoo artists work." She said somewhat introspectively.

"This guy's work is impressive. The detail and shading is very good. I think the right tattoo can be so hot." He says. "Like that one on your left side."

"You like this? You know what this is, don't you?" she says as she left the edge of her shirt to reveal the large ink work at the low end of her left ribcage. "I guess I can let you in on a little secret. This is my 'Keith' tattoo that I designed myself. See, the Celtic knot work frame represents our common Irish heritage. The musical notes represent your music which I love. The love bug represents your VW Beetle, and believe me, I've had a lot of good times in VW's. And finally, the waves represent your love of surfing." She softly bit her lower lip is embarrassment in anticipation of his reaction.

"What?! Wow, how long have you had that?"

"About two years", she replies softly.

"You created this whole design based on me and had it tattooed on your side years before we ever met?" he asked incredulously.

"Well, I did have a photo taken with you a few years ago." She says somewhat weakly.

"It is so incredible! I can't believe you, you've been waiting for me for years. It's like you loved me before you ever even met me!"

"Well, yeah, it's sort of true. I could never really say it in the past, but yes, I guess I loved you even before I knew you." She whispered hoarsely into his chest. "Do you like it? Or does it freak you out?"

"Like it? I love it! I love it like I love you. My heart aches that we were not able to meet years ago. I feel like I have been so deprived," as his fingers run through her curly hair.

Looking up into his eyes, "You've done some of your own artwork, haven't you?" as she trails a finger down his bare chest. "Ever think about turning some of that into a tattoo?"

"I have. And I'm thinking of a little something right now," he said. "Do you trust me?"

"Trust you? Yeah, completely!"

"Good, 'cause I have an idea," pulling her towards the shop door, "Oh, and look, they do tattoo removals too!" he points out as a wave of smoke and reggae boils out of the open door.

******

"Hiya," she says.

"Hi there, Babydoll! Still having a good time?" his voice reaching her through her cell phone.

"Absolutely, although my lower back is sore!"

"Yeah? You've been working on a new position with Keith or something?"

"Mmm, not exactly. Me and Keith were walking around Kingston this afternoon and we found a funky eclectic little tattoo shop. The tattoo artist, Mo, is a young-ish black guy with the craziest afro. Looks like something from 80's television. Anyways, this guy's work is amazing. The detail and shading of his work is unbelievable. And he uses nothing but homemade tattoo guns made from Bic pens or something like that." She says.

"Sounds interesting. Since you know his name, you must have done more than just look in the windows. Did you get a new tattoo or something?" he asks cautiously.

"Maybe," she says coyly, "but don't jump ahead, you have to listen to the story!"

"Sorry! I can't help it!" he blurts out, "Don't stop, keep going!"

"Ok, so, naturally we start talking about tattoos and I started to explain the one on my left side and how it represents many of the things I love about Keith; things that we have in common. Then we start talking to Mo and of course he wants to see all of my tattoos and I even show him the black light one on my lower back. Mo is pretty impressed with quality of most of my ink but he did notice that the AXJ had gotten thick and a bit blurry over the years and offered to touch it up."

"Mmm, yeah, I've noticed that too."

"So then, Keith and drags Mo off by themselves and they start talking and drawing together in the back of the shop. And I'm getting a little frustrated because Keith is excluding me and won't let me in on the conversation. After a few minutes, Keith comes over and says, 'Do you love me?'. And I'm all, 'Yeah, of course I do! More than you know!'. So he goes, 'I've never felt this way about anyone before. I've never connected with anyone so deeply and loved anyone so much as I do you. I want to add my touch; my art to your canvas. Do you trust me? Will you let me do this?'"

"He has a way with words, doesn't he?" Aron asks.

"Yeah, he does! But still, you know how much I hate surprises."

"You always have."

"I know, right? But he won't tell me what he's planning. He just keeps telling me I have to trust him even though it's killing me!" she says.

"You're starting to kill me, here! So, what happened?!"

"Well, hang on, I have to show you..." her voice trails away as she fumbles with the cell phone. "Ok, go check your email real quick. And please! Please don't be mad at me!" her voice pleading slightly.

"Ok, gimme a second here... OK, email from Angie... With an attachment... Let's see what this is... Mmm, I recognize that 'punkin' butt! But the tattoo on your lower back looks different. Wait! What happened to my initials?! Is that a guitar and a microphone?!" He exclaims.

"Yep! That's Keith's favorite guitar and microphone in a sort of X shape. I hope you like it! Do you? Please don't be mad!" as her words rush out.

"No, I'm not mad! I like it! Seriously, that looks really cool, I think it's great!"

"Honestly? You don't mind having Keith's art in place of your initials?" she says somewhat tentatively.

"I love it! And I love you! It makes me want you more." He confesses.

"Whew, good, I kind of knew you would be cool with it but I still get a little nervous."

"I do. I do love it. I like how the guitar and mic are soft and curved. They flow and fit more with the overall design and the color shading on them is perfect! In all honesty, Keith has some real artistic talent; this looks a lot better. It finally looks like a complete tattoo, you know? I mean, the AXJ was all blocky and square and never really fit in with the heart and the rest of the tattoo. This just flows so much better with the heart and the swirls. How did he do it?"

"Well, Keith did all the artwork and Mo worked out how to deal with the AXJ. Some parts of the old letters were removed with laser and some was blended into the new stuff. All I know is Mo is a genius, and it took five hours, and hurt like hell!" she said.

"Five hours?! This looks amazing but it doesn't seem like it should have taken five hours!"

"Well..." she says slowly, "there's more. See how the microphone cable trails off to the left and the guitar cable trails off to the right?"

"Yeah..."

" Ok, well, check your email again." She says.

Clicking through the attachments of the newest email, "Oh, the guitar cable forms the outline of a surfboard on your right hip. Wow, that's actually pretty cool! I definitely like that. I guess the cable also makes something on the left side too, right?" he says clicking through the next of emailed photos. "Aha, so, on the left side the mic cable silhouettes a VW? Dammmnnnn, that's hot!"

"Yeah? I hope you like because I definitely like it, it feels so sexy!" she breathes into the phone. "The way the hint of color at one end of the VW then fades out to a silhouette sketch at the other end of the VW is so cool. The surfboard is drawn in the same sort of style too. It's so unbelievable that Keith can be a hot amazing singer and be able to draw like that too. Oh, and have a huge dick too!" she says with a giggle.

"Oh baby! You're making me so hard, I don't know if I can take it!"

"Well, hold on, there's still more. See how the mic and guitar cable continues around each hip? OK, check your email one more time."

"Whoa!..." he says after a long delay.

"Is that like 'whoa' good? Or 'whoa' bad?" she says tentatively.

"Wwwwwoooowwwww!" comes his slow reply.

"Are.... Are you mad?" says her quiet voice.

"Nu-uh... Not. At. All! Damn it, this is incredible!"

"You sure? I've been kind of scared that you wouldn't like it"

"Completely sure. I've never been so sure in my life, truth be told. This is completely stunning! That's brilliant the way the two cables come together from the left and right to form KRH just above your kitty! Is that Keiths actual handwriting?" he asks.

"Yeah, it is. Are you sure you like it? I mean, I was pretty scared that it would be too much removing your initials and putting Keith's initials in two inch tall letters on the front. I mean, I love, love, LOVE it! But I want to know that it's OK with you too, you know?"

12