Cruise to Remember Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's very OK. I love it too, every bit of it!"

"Yeah? Even though your initials have been replaced by Keith's?" she asks.

"Especially because of that! I can't believe that you would go through with something like that!" he replies enthusiastically.

"Well, yeah, being blindfolded and almost naked and then poked and prodded by two men for five hours isn't my idea of a good time!"

"Really? Actually, that sounds pretty hot to me!" he says with mischief in his voice.

"I bet you'd like that! It was not fun, though. I don't think I could that again for anyone, not even Keith! That hurt like hell!"

"Sorry about your pain, but this is so worth it! This is fantastic!"

"Well, maybe I could do it again for Keith, but still, that hurt a lot!" she admitted. "Anyways, there's a story that goes with it too. Keith says that the VW represents our shared interests and life experiences from before we met; it's sort of our past. The surfboard represents when we met and came together; that's sort of like the present. Then he put the mic and guitar on my back because those are his passions; and by putting them on me it says that I am also his passion too. As for his initials, he put those where he did because I have some damaged skin there (from the pregnancies, you know) and I've been really self conscious about it. He wanted to put his name there to claim me as his own and so that I'll always be reminded that I am perfect to him. And lastly, if you follow either cable you'll notice that the tattoo forms a continuous circle all the way around me. That so that whenever I hear him sing, I'll always be able to feel his passion surround me no matter where I am. He said he will forever think of me when he sings and he wanted to make sure I know how much he loves me whenever I hear him." She finishes softly. "So, yeah, there you have it."

"Wow! I don't even know what to say!" he confesses. "Keith has some crazy style, doesn't he? I mean, he came up with all that on the spot? The inspiration, the drawing, everything?!"

"Well, yeah, as far as I know. He couldn't have been planning it for very long, anyways."

"Damn, he's good! No wonder you're so head over heels for him!" he confesses.

"Yeah..." she says quietly. "Yeah, tell me about it. He's the most amazing person I've ever met. This has been the best week of my life!"

"Well, strange as it sounds, me too! Oh babe, I am so lucky! I love you! I love being one of the guys in your life! I wouldn't trade this for anything!"

"I think I'm the lucky one! I get to have two of the most amazing guys on earth! Thank you for letting me be who I really am!" she whispered.

"That goes for both of us!" he replies.

"Ok, I've got to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Alright, send lots of pics! Get laid lots!" he says.

"OK, I will. Love you!"

"Love you too. Bye!"

12