Cruise with a Difference Ch. 01

Story Info
Katy invites her friend Kristen to go on an unusual cruise.
6k words
4.03
71.9k
51
21

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 of a new series. Katy invites her friend Kristen to go on an unusual cruise with her in the Mediterranean. Kristen's wonderful husband, Carl, says she can go with his blessing.

Note: This story is entirely fictional written for readers' enjoyment, and bears no resemblance to any people living or dead.

*

Kristen sighed quietly to herself with disappointed resignation as her loving husband, Carl, rolled off of her. She had barely got revved up yet again while her husband after much kissing, cuddling and boobplay had worked himself into his usual 3 minute lather before depositing his little load in her desperate pussy. "You are so gorgeous, Kristen. Boy, am I so lucky to have met a firecracker like you! I love you so much. You are the world to me", Carl said as he recovered his breath & snuggled her tight as they lay in bed. They soon fell asleep for the evening.

That he was so lucky. Carl was a wonderful husband. Kristen knew that. He was an up and coming young senior finance executive in a major mining corporation, with an MBA. Only 32 years old, he already was pulling down $400K per year plus bonuses. The job did keep him away from home at times with trips to mine sites and overseas to see banks and investors, but they lived in a beautiful apartment in downtown Sydney that was already nearly paid off. He drove a BMW Series 4 coupe. They went away overseas 3 times in the past 6 years, a northern winter ski-ing trip to Banff Springs in the Canadian Rockies and two trips to Europe including cities like Paris, Rome, Praha, Budapest, Riga, Berlin and München.

Carl was cute and quite pretty without being effeminate. He was not a particularly sporty type himself, being only about 175 cms tall and 70 kg. He did love sport to watch as a pastime, though, and with his job, was able to get corporate seats at many of the big games. This made him popular with the other young execs in the industry and other associates.

Carl and Kristen had been married for six years, having met at their final year at University when Carl was doing his MBA and Kristen her 4-year fashion business course. Kristen is 3 years younger than Carl at only 29. She truly was gorgeous. She was not tall enough to be a runway model, but had a killer body that was sensational in a bikini (and would not have been out of place in Nuts or Maxim or magazines like that). Kristen was just a bit shorter than Carl at 163 cms, but weighted only 57 kg. She had an hourglass figure on that little bottle blonde frame with natural 35D breasts with long, responsive, dark brown nipples. She loved having her boobs played with, which Carl was especially talented at she had to agree, sucking on them gently in a way that never failed to get her motor started. Her hips were 36 and waist 26. Her bottom was round and firm, a nice handful to grab. Her pussy she kept neatly trimmed with a little triangle of hair above her slit -- her clit protruded a little and was very responsive. When she played with herself (as she did often to make up for Carl's speedy shortcomings), it never took her long to get herself off. She knew exactly where to hit the spot. Carl was also a good pussy licker, which they also did at times to help Kristen climax when she was really horny and needed desperately to be finished off.

Kristen and Carl did not have any children but were sure trying (the growing concern was that what bullets Carl did shoot in her pussy might be blanks). Kristen, being a fashion graduate who had run her own net-based clothing business from home for a while, was certainly no prude. In fact, although completely faithful to Carl since when they met 8 years earlier, she was, as Carl put it, a firecracker. She really was a very horny, sexy girl -- hence the growing frustration over the years.

Kristen certainly played up a bit at Uni prior to meeting Carl. She had been with several boys since she was 16, even had a threesome once in her late teens (which wasn't as much as she had hoped as the participants were all too drunk), and had on occasion played with some of her girlfriends as well (which she did enjoy although she didn't class herself as genuinely bi). Kristen even had a cute little bluebird tattoo on her torso just to the left above her pussy, which you could see if she wore one of her more daring bikinis like her red mesh Wicked Weasels. Carl loved her little tatt. She got that after losing a dare with Katy, her bestie friend, soon after her 21st birthday.

Carl knew he couldn't always satisfy his horny, gorgeous wife. He adored the ground she walked on. He tried his best, but he often just got too excited. Moreover, he only had a fairly small penis (4 inches -- 10 cms when hard), and although he and Kristen had sex often, it was nearly always fairly quick. They had tried a number of things to spice it up -- Kristen had a great collection of sexy lingerie and teeny weeny bikinis. She also liked flirting a lot. She loved getting dressed in some of her "out there" fashion (including some lines she used to sell) to go out with Carl or with her girlfriends: leather dresses, way short skirts, boots, 4 inch plus high heels, stockings, little tank tops, plunging neckline gowns for evening, etc.

Carl also had no problem with his gorgeous, little wife being a flirt. He sometimes encouraged it. It made his willy go rock hard in a flash, and it usually meant he got to make passionate (quick) love to her when they got home. He especially got excited when guys asked her to dance at clubs or parties. Pool parties were a particular treat as he was able to enjoy Kristen parading in front of everyone in her teeny weeny bikinis. It was often those occasions that afterwards he got to lick out Kristen's pussy to bring her to orgasm, which he loved doing. Kristen would come home already dripping wet from her pussy. He saw it as her turn, but he also got benefits. He did get great pleasure showing off his horny, beautiful wife -- it made him so proud that she was his wife.

It was true they were madly in love, but for Kirsten it was just the bedroom that still needed something new. Kristen had started to enjoy Carl's penchant for dirty talk in the bedroom. He would sometimes warm her up, dreaming up sexy stories nearly always about her -- with other men. At first, she wasn't sure about it, and wondered about her cute little husband. But she soon came to enjoy his sexy stories very much as they turned her on. She dreamt about them in her mind as he told them -- stories about her being a model; a stripper; and meeting buff guys with huge dicks who pound her pussy into multi-orgasmic submission. It got to the point when she actually looked forward to the nights when he told his sexy story first. She would gently play with his little dick to get it hard while he fingered her and told the story. Once or twice, she got so horny, she asked Carl to fist her -- that really turned her on as it felt like her pussy was finally getting filled. She gushed heaps of girly cum then.

Kristen knew she was in a rut sexually, but she didn't want to lose her wonderful, little man. She needed sex and lots of it. She had got hornier as she had more into her 20s. She also wanted to be a mum. But she would never go behind Carl's back deliberately. A solution had to be found, but what she didn't know. That's where Katy came back into her life.

Katy had always very active sexually as well at Uni. Like Kristen, she was also gorgeous -- not as petite; more athletic (at school, she was a champion runner). She was almost 180 cms, and weighed a lithe 67 kg. Her breasts were not as large as Katy's -- 34B, and her waist was 37-38. But she had legs that went to heaven, olive complexion with brunette hair (there was some Italian buried in the family genes) and again was not far off runway model material. She was a lawyer who worked for a smaller city partnership, that focused on commercial transactions, after Uni. That was where she met her husband, Chris. He was also a good sportsman in his younger days, and still played top level softball when he could. When he won a promotion to one of the top shelf firms in Melbourne, Katy went with him. They soon married, and not long after had a beautiful baby boy who was now 4 years old.

Katy hadn't seen Kristen in some time. They had got together a few times since Katy had moved to Melbourne, but with their busy lives, it seemed very hard to do it regularly. They did speak on the phone on occasions and caught up over Facebook with each other often. Some things though, Katy did not talk to Kristen about over Facebook -- especially sex. Unlike Kristen, Katy did play around since being married. She had told Kristen about one or two of her sexual adventures, but nowhere near everything -- until now, including the fact she did it with the full blessing of her husband, Chris, on condition he was told about it all and that she was discreet. Accordingly, most of Katy's adventures were done out of town.

Kristen had confided to Katy in their phone chats and get-togethers that as much as she loved Carl, and he adored her, she was struggling to get full sexual satisfaction and was searching for "something else" that wasn't done behind Carl's back nor hurt their marriage. Kristen wondered whether Carl would agree to an arrangement like Katy had with Chris, but was too afraid to bring it up -- notwithstanding the sexy stories he spun about her being royally fucked by hung men.

Katy had been planning her next out of town adventure. She had come to the conclusion she needed to help her best friend, though, and so resolved to propose that Kristen come with her. She had found out a particular private charter cruise which would be sailing the Eastern Mediterranean for 7 days around Croatia, Albania and Montenegro out of Venezia. It would be leaving in a month, so although she had known about it for a while (including booking it for herself), she knew she needed to move fast if she wanted Kristen to be able to come with her. Katy had already discussed it with Chris, who was actually very excited about it, and arrangements at her end were done (including childcare for little Dylan).

Katy put her idea to Kristen that morning when she called, "Kristen, honey, I realise the frustrations you have been having with Carl and how you don't want to hurt him. I think I might have a way for you to be satisfied without Carl being hurt and perhaps even excited like my Chris."

Kristen said "Katy. What are you getting at? You know how much I love Carl, but I desperately need hot sex. My pussy goes begging too often as he cums in me in less than 5 minutes with his little willy, as you know."

Katy went on, "Didn't you go on a cruise last year with your cousin Jenny? Didn't Carl stay home? Was he excited that you went away with your hot cousin?"

"Yes. I did. It was for 8 days around New Zealand. We had a great time. Carl as you know gets badly seasick, so he didn't want to go. He was more than happy for me to go. Jenny and I did meet a few nice guys on the trip -- dancing, drinking, at the casino and by the pool. Nothing happened of course, although one or two of them definitely were keen to try. Jenny played up a bit, but then she's single. It did get me horny though -- and Carl. For weeks, he kept up the same basic sexy story about me meeting a guy on the ship and getting my brains fucked out. A couple of time he told me it would be okay by him."

Katy knew that would be Kristen's answer. She had known her friend and her husband long enough. Katy was sure Carl would be like Chris and give permission for Kristen to fuck about and get the sexual satisfaction her gorgeous, hot body deserved.

"Kristen, honey, I have a booking to go on a cruise in the Mediterranean in about a month to Hvar, Dubrovnik, Kotor and some secluded beach in Albania. It leaves from Venezia. Would you be able to make it? You will have to share a cabin with me, but I am sure you won't find that too much of a chore". She giggled. Katy went on. "Kristen, as I said, this is no ordinary cruise. You know how Chris lets me play around a little out of town. Well, this is my next adventure, and I want you to come with me this time."

"Katy. It sounds exciting. What do you mean "no ordinary cruise"? You want me to play up on Carl?" Kristen asked.

Katy replied, "Yes. I do. But with his full blessing. I want you to tell him a bit about the cruise to get him to say you have his permission to play. I think he will, given how he reacted to your last cruise with Jenny."

"Kristen. It is definitely no ordinary cruise. There will be about 100 paying guests only on the ship. It is a smaller ship. Everything is provided in the price, including meals, drinks, tours. I mean everything. There are no couples on this cruise -- the only guests are women. Sexy, horny married women with money like you and me. There will be guys though on the boat. Lots of them. Big, black bulls with huge cocks who will also be nude the whole time we are at sea and at the secluded beach in Albania. For a whole week, we will be able to fuck ourselves stupid on these huge black cocks! The guys are there just to fuck us!"

There was a little silence at the other end. Then Kristen wet her dry mouth & whispered, "Katy. I have heard of adult cruises but this IS different."

"Are you in then? We can arrange the airfares tomorrow and I am already holding your spot with me in my cabin which has a big king size bed. You can tell Carl that it is a cruise around the Mediterranean with a younger group of people and that you are going with me. That should be enough to get him thinking..." Kristen then added, "Don't tell him the full story yet though, as I have a plan to bring him along. There is an extra special service the cruise charter company offers which I have already paid for Chris. They film the action on the ship each day, and at the end of each day upload the edited 1 hour film onto a special website where the husbands with an individual code number can enter it in and watch the film. Carl might get to see you having your pussy ravaged by a huge black bull. You also get a gift DVD set of the films on disembarkation to take home."

Kristen was almost wetting herself there and then. She was very excited, and thought yes, it might work with Carl. She booked a top restaurant in town for 7 pm, and organised to meet Carl there. She chose one of her sexiest dresses, a red leather one that was well above the knee, and also showed her ample cleavage. She put on her lace g-string knickers, and her thigh high red boots. She spent hours on her hair and make up.

The dinner was beautiful -- Carl had wagyu steak and Kristen seafood risotto, all washed down with top Aussie wines. As they moved from dinner to coffee and dessert, the conversation moved from Carl's day at work to Kristen's sensational outfit (which already had Carl's loins starting to bulge) and why she so wanted to come into town for dinner.

Kristen knew it was time to bring it up. "Baby, Katy called me this morning. She is going on a cruise next month, and has a spare spot for me if I can join her."

"Yes, my love, where is it?"

"It is in the Mediterranean -- the ship sails from Venezia, and goes to Croatia, Montenegro and Albania. It would be so beautiful. It is only for a week. With our flights there and back, and a few days R&R in Rome before we come home, it would only be a fortnight", Kristen said.

"You know I don't have sea legs. And we are very busy at work. I couldn't get away in a month's time. But I know you like cruise ships. You did enjoy that trip last year with your cousin. Wasn't that your last decent holiday anyway with one of the girls?" Carl asked.

"Yes it was, baby. But there's more I need to tell you. There will mainly be younger people our age and perhaps in their 30s on this cruise. It is a smaller boat. Katy tells me there will be only a 100 or so guests plus crew. You also know they are pretty liberal over there in Eastern Europe. I guess people might be topless around the pool and stuff. Maybe even nude," she said carefully.

"And would you do that too, my love?", he said, starting to get quite hard as he heard the words "topless" and "nude". He mentally pictured his gorgeous wife's boobs out on display.

"Would you be okay if I did, baby? I know you got pretty excited last year when I went on that cruise with Jenny. You came up with some very sexy stories when I got back," she giggled.

"Kristen. I have thought about us a lot lately. I love you so much. I want you to be happy and fulfilled. I know I sometimes disappoint you, cuming too fast at times. I try hard to get you off in other ways," Carl said quietly so no one else could hear.

Kristen mentally noted not "at times", but rather "nearly all the time". But she didn't blurt it out, instead she said, "Go on, baby, I am listening."

"Kristen. I have told you before and I really mean it. If you want to take your top off, or even your knickers too, and go nude on the ship, you have my permission. I would love you to do it if that's what you want to do. It would turn me on no end," Carl said. "I would want pictures though sent back over the net.."

"And Karl baby, you do realise this trip is with Katy. She is a very sexy woman as you know."

"I do, my love", Karl interjected. "And yes, I know she has permission from Chris to occasionally play around. He told me last time we saw them. Did you know that?"

Kristen gulped. She was getting nervous now. "Yes, I did", she said meekly.

Carl leaned over and kissed his gorgeous hot wife passionately in the restaurant.

"We need to finish this conversation quickly. That dress together with this cruise idea is driving me wild", he said.

"Me, too", Kristen said.

Carl held both of her hands across the table, after asking the waiter for the bill. He looked into her eyes closely, took a deep breath and said quietly to her what had in fact been on his mind for months. This cruise was, in fact, the perfect opportunity.

"Kristen, the centre of my universe, the love of my life. I dearly want you to go on this cruise with Katy. If you want to strip off or go topless on the ship, you can. If you meet a cute boy or two, and I told you this in the last year after the trip with Jenny, and you really want to go to bed with them, you have my blessing to do so as your husband. That is if that's what you really want to do and it gives you full sexual satisfaction," he said calmly but quietly. There was a tear in his eye.

"Couple of rules though, as l have thought about this. My sexy stories are partly about me telling you what I want, my love. For you, for us. What happens on tour, stays on tour. No bringing anyone back here please. We need to be discreet too with my job. I want it to be an occasional fling, not a long term thing, like I am told by Chris it is with Katy. Plus, for me, I want you to not hide it from me. If anything does happen, please tell me. Email me with details or call me. I want to know, my love. It would make me so happy." Now he was crying.

Kristen squeezed his hand, then got up and gave her wonderful husband a big hug. They paid the bill and headed outside to get the cab home. It would be a humdinger sex session that night when they got home. Carl even managed to cum twice -- something that rarely happened. He also ate Kristen out and she got so horny, she pissed on him. He loved it!!

Kristen called Katy early the next morning with the news. They quickly contacted Emirates Airlines to see if she could score tickets with Katy on the same flights. They were in luck. With the money their husbands made, the girls would also fly business.

Katy had already booked nice hotels in Rome and Venezia for on the way back. No problems there. Passport tick. STD Clearance. "What?", said Kristen.

12