Cruise with a Difference Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy told her then more about the cruise. "Kristen, honey, these bulls only fuck bareback. No condoms are allowed on the ship. They are all tested and clear. You need to get the STD clearance from your doctor ASAP. The cruise company also will want two photos of you that we need to send off today -- one in a nightclub dress, and one in a bikini. Smaller the better. Do you have any photos of you in that little red mesh Wicked Weasel?"

"Why the photos?"

Katy went on. "The cruise company have certain minimum standards they insist on for this cruise. You also have to be fit enough to last the week of continuous fucking, and I mean fucking! Don't worry. You are drop dead gorgeous model material. It will be no problem."

Kristen replied, "I can pull up a photo Carl took one night of me recently in the Weasels with my red boots."

"Perfect!" said Katy. "Send that to me too!"

"For the other one, I can send a photo of me in my Sacha Drake full length silk gown on the cruise last year. Would that be okay?"

"Yep. You will need to pack some clothes for the trip. It is not all nude. We stop in 3 ports -- Hvar, Dubrovnik and Kotor where only the girls go on land for tours and stuff. The boys only get a couple of hours for supplies. Don't want the locals to realise what's going on", Katy said.

"It is August, so still summer, so pack light. Remember only sexy bikinis like the Weasels, and bring sexy little dresses, lingerie, heels, boots and stuff. There are dinners and functions at night. I will advise the company today, and once they have your photo and STD results, you will get an email from them with much more detail."

"There are some rules. No rooting on deck or in public areas or wandering around nude while the ship is in port. When it is at sea, anything goes. That is where this cruise is different to the usual swinger cruises. You can fuck in the bars, at the pool, on deck, in the nightclub or the casino. Out in public or in a secluded corner or in your room. All good. That also goes for the stop in Albania which is at a privately owned secluded beach which is fully booked out by the cruise company. They will take us over in transfer boats. They will announce each time when the ship has past the port limits and you can strip off", Katy said.

She went on. "As I said, there are no condoms. All fucking is bareback. You are in control and decide what you want to do. It is up to you to ensure you can't get pregnant if you don't want a black baby. The boys can't force you to do anything, they are there for you. So only go anal if you want to. I will be. Mind you, I am told the boys are into trash dirty talk, and will call us bitch and stuff. That's cool."

"I will get some morning after pills", Kristen replied. "I don't want to go back on the pill. It never agreed with me, and we have been trying so hard. I come into my cycle right at the end so it should be okay as long as I remember to take them. You need to remind me."

"The operational crew including the chefs are off limits, except the Captain. They wear outfits. I understand most of them are from Bulgaria, Croatia and Eastern Europe. Anyway, the Captain has first call on any of the girls if he so wishes for an evening. Apparently, that is a great honour. He isn't black by the way. Ukrainian, I believe. When you get the email, there is a code that lets you into the site where you find the brochure and stuff. It says the Captain's cock compares well with the black bulls in size", Katy said.

"All the other staff though are fair game. The bar men, the waiters, the entertainers, the pool guys, the room stewards -- they are black bulls who are also good at their jobs. They will be nude at all times when at sea, and in nice tight uniforms when in port," she told Kristen who was getting hornier by the minute listening to her friend.

"Another rule is that you have to wear your wedding and engagement rings at all times. They like to show them off in the videos. It is a big thing with the company," Katy said.

"When you get the brochure, you will notice there are theme nights. From the website, these look like a lot of fun. You will need some sexy outfits for those. There is also an orgy room where there is a big floor and you just go and join in. It runs every day and evening while at sea. There is also a dungeon with BDSM stuff. Again, the website says it is quite popular. You can be tied up, whipped, or even have some tit or cunt torture if you want! Never tried it, but I am thinking about it. It makes me wet dreaming about it," Katy said.

"Wow!" Exclaimed Kristen, fingering herself furiously now as she spoke to Katy. "Sounds kinky. I am game if you are."

"There is a massage parlour, if you want a proper rub down with all the trimmings. There is also a hairdresser, who also does piercings, a manicurist, and a tattooist. Can you believe that? Apparently, plenty of girls choose to get tattoos on these trips. No animals or scat allowed. That's fine by me. Pissing though is okay and encouraged", Katy went on.

"I pissed on Carl last night", Kristen confided. "That felt real good and he loved it! You know I have a little tattoo above my pussy. I might get another as a gift for Carl. He really likes the one I have." She was now cuming on the floor below her as she spoke to Katy.

Katy could hear her panting a bit. "Did you just frig yourself?"

"Yeah, mate. Had to. You made me too horny with all this talk. I better finish myself off properly. How about I call you back tomorrow once I have been to the doctor. I will send the pics to you later today. Bye, Katy and thanks so much for this", Kristen said.

Kristen got off the mobile phone, and headed to her bedroom to find the big black dildo she kept in her draw just for such occasions. Maybe there was something in picking that colour all those years ago back in Uni!

The 4 weeks to the trip raced by. Kristen sent off her STD results and photos. A few days later the email came with the code for her to access the company's full site with the trip brochures and details. As well as theme nights, there would be contests. Katy didn't tell her about that. Some sounded silly (cock sucking contest) but others sounded like fun (best slut outfit).

Carl was so horny and excited by Kristen's impending trip, it was amazing. He and Kristen fucked just about every night to the trip. He also took to spending much more time working her up with lots of boob play and pussy fingering and licking. Maybe I should do something like this more often, Kristen thought, as her sex life with Carl had definitely picked up in those 4 weeks even with his little willy. She was cuming much more often with Carl.

Kristen looked further into the nightly emailed video and end of trip DVD option. She raised it with Katy less than a couple of weeks before they were due to depart.

Katy replied, "How is Carl taking it as we get closer to departure?"

"Wonderful," Said Kristen. "He is so horny at present. We are having sex every night, and it is like he is trying ever harder to please me and bring me off. Maybe it is the impending competition. Little twinge of manhood jealousy. I don't know. He seems really excited."

"That's normal", Katy responded. "Chris always get worked up and excited in the couple of weeks before I go on an adventure. Great. I think now is the time for you to make clear to him you do intend to play up on this cruise, and that if he wants, you can arrange a little memento for him."

That night as they lay naked in bed, engaged in loving, passionate foreplay, Kristen brought it up. She had been sucking his hard little willy. She pulled off, and started, "Baby. I have something I need to talk to you about before we head off Saturday week."

Kristen moved around and presented her wet pussy to Carl to finger and lick.

"Play with my pussy, baby, please while I tell you. You know you said I have your blessing to fuck other guys on this cruise. I think I will want to. They are going to be nude people on this cruise. Are you definitely okay with it?", she said quietly as Carl starting licking and munching on her gorgeous twat.

Carl looked up to her with pleading eyes, "Oh! Yeah! Honey, I can't stop thinking about anything else. I want you to get fucked over there. Plenty if you feel like it. Remember just to tell me about it."

"I love you so much, Carl. You are such a wonderful hubby. Baby, I can arrange it to more than just tell you. This is a special cruise Katy and I are going on. I can organise for the cruise company to send you a little memento video that only you can access with a code to show you how much fun we have been having on the cruise. It only costs a few dollars more. Would you like that?" She asked. Just then, she let go a shuddering orgasm, gushing over Carl's lapping tongue.

"How special?"

"Remember I told you it would be mainly young people. Well, it is. It is just that all the paying guests are beautiful, young women like Katy," she said.

"And you, my love. Go on", Carl replied, before resuming his now wet cunt munching.

"They will be lots of boys on the boat about our age too. They are there though for us," Kristen finally blurted out breathily.

"Wow! Like gigolos. This is some cruise. Yes, my love, you can go. Yes, my love, you can go about the ship nude and fuck those gigolo boys if you want to. I want you to. I really do. Yes, I want to see the tapes of you being fucked and want you to tell me all about it. Please love, turn around and finish sucking me off. I am about to explode!"

Katy whipped back around into the classic 69er on top and started sucking furiously. "Keep licking, boy, I am about to cum too all over your face."

Carl came first, as usual. She took him all, even though this time there was definitely more cum than usual. A bit got on her face, but she didn't mind. Because she was about gush and piss on her pretty little hubby's face. Whoosh! It came out fast. Piss and cum all mixed in poured out of Kristen's aching pussy onto Carl's face as he was licking. It went down his chest as well.

"Do it, baby!" he yelled. "I love it when you piss on me. Can I lick my cum off your face?"

"Oh yes please Carl, that would be so horny". He licked away.

They soon passed out in each other's arms after another night of excited pleasure in the lead-up to Kristen's cruise.

Soon enough, Katy arrived at their beautiful apartment early the Friday afternoon before they were due to fly out. The girls spent the afternoon and evening buying up some clothes in a last minute shopping spree. Carl hardly saw his beautiful wife that evening, and by the time she did get home around 10 pm, she was tipsy from the several glasses of bubbly they had at a wine bar before cabbing home.

Kristen though knew her wifely duties. She said night to Katy, and then grabbed Carl's hand to take him into the bedroom. He was so excited, it was the usual 3 minute fuck once they got naked. He did though lick her out thoroughly afterwards, enabling her to have a slow, enjoyable orgasm. Carl deserved it. He would not get to fuck his gorgeous wife for two weeks and would have only himself to pleasure. But he would have those emailed videos. She though was off to the cruise with a difference to be fucked again and again over the week at sea. She was now nearly in a permanent state of arousal thinking about it.

Tomorrow would be a big day. The girls had to finish packing. The flight wasn't until after 9 pm Saturday night so they had plenty of time. Carl would drive them to the airport and see them off. They would arrive in Rome lunchtime Sunday for an afternoon connecting flight to Venezia, where the cruise company bus driver would pick the girls up (along with several others) and take them straight to the ship docked in port. The ship would sail first thing Monday.

Watch out for Chapter 2... Kristen and Katy's Cruise With A Difference gets underway.

12