Cruise with a Difference Ch. 04

Story Info
Kristen & Katy make a porn film on the cruise.
5.2k words
3.64
31.6k
6
6

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 of a new series. Kristen and Katy make a porno film on the cruise with a difference with their new Italian friend, Maria, for the benefit of all the husbands who had signed up to receive the regular email video feed of activities on the Adonis II (including their own). The first of the night time activities at sea occurs. Carl, back in Sydney, has a busy work day with his Korean clients prior to his big night out with them.

Note: This story is entirely fictional written for readers' enjoyment, and bears no resemblance to any people living or dead.

*

Right on 4pm Kristen and Katy knocked on the door of the Royal Suite 401, just down the corridor from their Room 430.

Both were sensationally dressed in wickedly glorious lingerie -- Kristen in a black Pipedream Sinner's studded leather teddy set that merely frames her gorgeous 35D breasts, leaving them fully open (but her nipples covered with black pasties), arse completely uncovered except for the g-string at the back, & with an opening at the front where the pussy slit goes, topped off with a pair of Pleaser black thigh high kinky boots with red laces up each side. It also showed off her little bluebird tattoo just above her pussy; and Katy in a sheer back lace halter dress that just covered her arse and pussy, and again framed her cute 34B titties with her nipples showing through the sheer material, with garters & suspenders, tiny black lace g-string also open at the front for her pussy slit, and 5" black fuck-me high heel shoes. They were yet to do their make-up or hair as Campbell had told them that the ship's hairdresser & manicurist, Jenny & Fiona, would be looking after that for them. Both had their wedding rings and Ace of Spades necklaces on, as well as, in Katy's case, a pearl earrings and necklace, and Kristen, a silver bling choker and matching drop earrings.

Nevertheless, the girls had slept for an hour or so, showered & taken their time to be ready for their porno film debut on the Adonis II. To say they were excited was an understatement. They did, however, deliberately avoid playing with themselves or each other as they got ready, as they didn't want to do this already half spent.

The naked black camera crew were already waiting inside with their gear, setting up the lighting and reflector shields, and testing the sound equipment, camera angles and backgrounds, together with Jenny & Fiona, the hairdresser and manicurist, both also interestingly also dressed in stunning lingerie. Maria hadn't arrived as yet.

Jenny & Fiona were friends both in their early 30s -- one married; one not. Jenny, a striking tall brunette with full, luscious 37D breasts, was an English girl whose husband, Trevor, ran his own motor mechanic's business in Southampton. Again, Trevor knew what Jenny got up to with her job (she did do more regular cruises though as well as the Adonis II), and although not fully comfortable with it, he as certainly appreciative of the handsome salary the company paid her, compared to her previous job in the salon back home. That, and also being home for over 6 months of the year, had its benefits. They had no children as of yet.

Fiona, the manicurist, also from Southampton, had actually got her job with the cruise company through her friend Jenny, both girls having previously worked together before in the salon back home. She was tiny -- only 5' 2, a size 8 not unlike Kylie Minogue, with cute little 32B breasts and gorgeous little round butt.

Jenny was in a red lace bra and g-string set that only just covered her naughty bits, her large breasts overflowing out the sides, and with red suspender and stockings, and 4" open toed high heels, while Fiona was in a Red and Black Long-Line Corset, again with matching stockings attached to the bottom of the corset, tiny g-string undies that showed tufts of her shaved pussy landing strip out the top, and red 5" fuck-me stiletto shoes. Both girls had already done their hair and make-up, and they both looked sensational, without a doubt.

Campbell, naked in his tall, lithe ebony glory, ushered the girls in, saying "Wow! You two Aussie girls look sensational. This is gonna be so much fun. As we wait for Maria, why don't you come through here to the ensuite so that Jenny and Fiona can get you ready. Have you met as yet? I will then take you through the plan for today's little film."

The girls said hello to each other and all hugged each other. Jenny suggested she start on Katy's hair, while Fiona went to work on Kristen's make-up and nails. The girls already had all their gear set-up, and being very good at their trades (which is why they got the jobs along with their beauty and open sexual attitudes) would soon have Kristen and Katy looking stunning for their porn film debuts. Little did they know as yet that Jenny and Fiona would be joining them. Neither Jenny nor Fiona let on, telling them that "they liked getting dressed up for this part of their jobs, as it also made them feel sexy too".

Campbell also didn't let on as yet either, as he started telling Kristen and Katy that they and Maria would be with a bunch of the guys this afternoon, including himself (as the girls had been anticipating). He indicated that we would be doing an introduction and so to help with that he took down their husbands' names (Carl and Chris), where they lived (Sydney and Melbourne), their measurements, why they were on the cruise, and how excited they were (as was Campbell -- his 10" cock was starting to rise, which he made no attempt to hide).

Just then, Maria knocked on the door. She was in a cupless, crothchless black lace teddy with stockings and 4' high heels -- without any undies at all. Her pussy was bare. Campbell welcomed her at the door, and quickly showed her into where Jenny and Fiona were working on the other girls' make-up and hair. They pulled out another chair, and soon Fiona was working on both Maria and Katy's make-up having finished Kristen's. Notably, she put some blush on the nipples of Kristen and Katy to darken them a bit, but on Maria who had more olive coloured skin with dark areolas. Kristen and Katy were soon finished and ready, while Jenny and Fiona worked jointly on Maria. At the same time, Campbell again gathered up key information from Maria about Alfonso, her husband, and her background. By 4.30pm, all the girls were ready. The filming was about to begin.

Campbell quickly did some testing of the boom and out of picture microphones placed around the room, and the boys (there were 2 camera men and a sound techo) double checked their lighting settings by asking the girls to stand here, go on the bed, walk this way, etc. With a few last minute adjustments all was ready. They had the girls stand one behind the other off camera.

"Well, hi everyone to the Adonis II and the first of our daily videos being prepared to be sent back to you, the loving husbands at home", Campbell opened. "As you know, each day, the film crew will be moving around the ship, and randomly filming action on the ship. This you already know about from the information we provided in the emailed brochure when you signed up. What we didn't tell you then is that each day, we will also include in the video a special section where we professionally film some of the wives in action. This will be more staged, with the girls fully prepared in terms of make-up and hair, and the section done to provide an opportunity to give you guys a much closer, more professionally done look at your beautiful wives enjoying themselves here on the Adonis II."

As he spoke, the cameras panned Campbell's full body to show everyone he was naked, already with a hardening, long cock. One of the camera men panned the room to show his naked colleagues, as well.

"For the first such professionally prepared segment, we have a special treat today. May I introduce for you, from Australia, Kristen (she stepped out to join Campbell, kissing him lightly); Katy (she did likewise, but gave his cock a little tug as she did); and from just near here in Verona, Italy, Maria (she followed the other two out, and followed Katy's lead).

All 3 girls now stood in a line beside Campbell, as he then went on, without giving the girls a hint, "And we also have today, two of our wonderful staff on the Adonis II, Jenny, our hairdresser, and Fiona, our manicurist and make-up lady".

Jenny and Fiona also stepped forward, each giving Campbell a deep, long tongue kiss, and then each giving his cock a little suck! They then took up positions the other side of Campbell. Kristen, Katy and Maria looked across with keen interest -- until then it hadn't clicked that Jenny and Fiona were going to join them in the porn film.

Campbell then proceeded to do a short interview with each of the wives -- who their husband was, what he did, where they lived, their measurements, why they were on the cruise, and how excited they were to do the porn film for the husbands back home. With those formalities completed, Campbell then turned back to the camera and smiled widely, before turning to Jenny and Fiona, and asking "Girls. What do you have in mind for the husbands at home today with our three gorgeous wives?"

By this stage, while off camera when Campbell was interviewing the others, Jenny and Fiona had each grabbed from the fridge a bottle each of Mumm's Champagne, with flute glasses on the table beside them for each girl.

"We thought we might just have a girls' party today, Campbell. Sorry, fella, but you are going to have to watch -- at least for awhile," they said together, before turning and kissing each lightly, and then popping the champagne. Surprised smiles came to the faces of the three wives -- they thought they would be fucking black cocks for their husbands on the first porn film. Kristen knew that Carl would get very excited with this, Katy likewise with Chris.

Campbell then called "cut". He then turned to the wives. "Ladies, this is the plan for today. After each doing a little fashion parade around the king size bed where I will describe each of your outfits to the viewers, the five of you are going to drink champagne -- we have more bottles in the fridge, strip each other off, and then proceed to have a lesbian orgy on the bed. Part way through, some of the lads you have already met -- Ramon, Darren and Dexter -- are going to join us when I give them the call. So yes, you will get fuck black cock today on film. At the end, I will also join in."

He went on. "I will now though go into director mode, and guide you in the action. At times, I will ask you to stop while we re-set up, and get you into a better position for us to film. I know it will be very exciting, but it is important that we get the camera angles right, and that we get you from all the different sides. We will also want you to do specific things to each other and with the boys. So now, even though you all signed the consent forms prior to coming on the ship as part of your cruise customer contracts with us, I need to check with the three of you what limitations you might have. Girls, are you all happy to participate in a full-on lesbian orgy including toys and lots of kissing and fondling?"

All three girls excitedly called out yes.

"Are you prepared to suck and fuck cocks on film?"

Again, all three girls excitedly called out yes.

Campbell then took a bit of a more serious look. "I also need to ask you two more questions for what we have in mind today. Now, if the answer is no from any of you to these questions, that is fine, that is the rules here -- no is no. We can work around it and you won't be left out, I can assure you. Firstly, are you prepared to be fucked up the arse on film?"

Maris straight away said "No problem." Kristen and Katy looked at each other, giving each other a careful look into the other's eyes. Katy spoke quietly first to her best friend. "Kristen, I am fine to do this, but only if you are. If you don't feel you can, we will both say no."

Kristen looked back at her friend, but already her pussy was burning with raw sexual energy. She thought for a moment, thought about her hubby Carl back home, and thought about why she was on this trip -- to get great sex. She spoke up loud enough for everyone to hear "Katy, I think we should say yes. I think it might just send Carl into a frenzy to see his pretty wife being fucked up the arse on the first film back from the ship."

"Ok, that's a yes from everyone?" Campbell asked, double checking. All three girls nodded. "Just to make sure it is not too painful for you, the 2 guys with the smaller cocks -- Darren and Ramon -- will be doing the arse fucking today. They will be gentle, I can assure you."

Campbell went on. "Finally. As the finish to the lesbian orgy, with you girls full on the champagne, the plan is for you to be all together in the bathroom pissing on each other as the boys come in. Is everybody okay with being pissed on and pissing on the others?"

Again. Kristen and Katy looked at each other. Kristen this time spoke first, "Why not? I love doing that at home with Carl. I know he loves pissy games. What about you and Chris?"

Katy replied, "No problem here, that's for sure. Chris loves it. I am fine to drink it too."

Maria nodded okay.

With that all agreed, Campbell then arranged for each of the girls to parade around the bed, putting down their champagne, twirling and showing off their outfits as if on a fashion runway, while Campbell gave a full description of each outfit. He started with Jenny and Fiona this time, before moving onto the three customer wives. Kristen, with her 35Ds proudly jutting out under the pasties she had on, her nipples already fully hard, was last.

Campbell finished up his description. "Fellas, that is Kristen from Sydney, Australia. What a stunning hot wife! Her breasts are fucking glorious and those thigh high boots -- Oh Wow! You are not going to believe this, but Kristen told me earlier this is in fact her first time away from her husband, Carl. So today's film is going to be extra special, because until earlier today, Kristen had never been fucked by another man since she married Carl -- and now she is going to be in a porno for you and her hubby back home. That is fuckin' awesome. Jenny and Fiona, will you now lead the way and ask the girls to join you for some hot fun?"

Jenny and Fiona then stepped forward, putting their hands to grab the hands of Kristen, Katy and Maria. Campbell then called "cut" again.

"Okay. That was excellent. I see the first 2 bottles are already gone. We will open 2 more for you girls. We now want you to slowly strip each other down. Don't take your own gear off. The girl being stripped has to make sure she is facing the camera, so that as the gear comes off, the boys here can zoom in to get real good shots of your tits, cunts and arses."

He went on. "After that, you will see drop my hand like this. That is the signal to you to say it is okay to start kissing each other, while still standing, and fondling with each other's tits. A little suck on each other's titties also will be fine. But no cunt play just yet, okay. We will build up to that once we move to the bed. We want those cunts of yours really on fire before we go to that stage, so that the camera can zoom in to show everyone the wetness and juices flowing out and how turned you all are."

Kristen turned to Katy, "This is just so fucking exciting. Just listening to Campbell with how dirty he is talking is turning me on ssssoo much..."

"You ain't kiddin'", Katy replied.

"And how is his dick just gonna stay hard like it is the whole time while he is also barking filthy instructions to us," Maria added.

Jenny piped up, "Don't worry, girls. Campbell's an old hand from the industry. When it is time for him to fuck you, don't worry he will do you like its heaven, I can assure you."

Campbell clapped his hands. "Okay, girls, listen up please. Jerome here is handing out more champagne for each of you. I will keep you all topped up throughout the orgy, so that by the end, you will have drunk enough and will be bursting to have a pee. Now, if you do absolutely need to pee prior to the end, just let me know, and we can shoot some of the last scene there and then in the bathroom so you don't have to hold it in too long. No point in wasting good piss. Now, girls, Jenny and Fiona are going to start off the stripping, leading the way to show you girls how to do it to maximise camera angle benefits for the viewers."

And with that, they started.

Jenny and Fiona had soon enough stripped each other down to nothing, kissing, cuddling, and fondling, sucking and biting down on each other's breasts. They then turned to the three nervous, novice wives. Again, Kristen was left to last with Jenny and Fiona starting first on Maria and Katy. Katy was a bit nervous, and nearly stumbled at one point. Campbell was not concerned, indicating to the camera boys to keep going. Fiona then motioned for Maria to join her on the bed, while Jenny and Katy jointly stripped down Kristen. Removing her thigh boots was easy as there are zips down the inside, and soon enough all five girls were naked and on the bed. Campbell dropped his hand to signal it was now okay to move downstairs.

Kristen quickly motioned for her dear friend to give her some close attention as her cunt was on fire, and needed to be dealt with quickly. Katy turned around, still allowing Jenny access to her pert 34B titties, while positioning herself to start to finger fuck Kristen. She started by gently circling the perimeter of her mons and inner thighs. She also made a point of licking & gently kissing her little tattoo just above her pussy.

As she did this, Jenny continued to suckle and at times, gently bite down on her titties, sending electricity through her body and driving her forward to continue her assault on her best friend's vagina.

After what seemed an eternity for Kristen, who was on lustful fire, Katy turned her attention to the inner workings of her pussy. She licked and nibbled her way around the outer flaps, and then the inner skin folds which were engorged and red with blood flow. Her pussy was now well & truly covered in juices, and a major orgasm was not far away. Kristen was now starting to thrash about in response to Katy's expert ministrations.

Just then, Fiona squatted over Kristen's face, imploring to eat her shaven, moist pussy. Kristen quickly reacted positively as Fiona pushed her vagina into her mouth. It only further heightened her state of arousal, as she began to concentrate on licking around the outer folds of Fiona's pussy, tasting the honeyed liquid excreting from within.

Katy suddenly bit down on Kristen's clit, with enough vigour for Kristen to really notice, screaming out "ouch". It actually hurt a bit. That set it off. A flood of cum came gushing out of Kristen's pussy onto Katy's face and into her mouth. Kristen momentarily stopped nibbling Fiona, and screamed out "Fuck!! I'm cumming, Katy. All over you. I'm fucking gushing. Mmm."

As that little episode, worked its way out, Campbell then stepped in, calling "cut" once again, and stepping in with a tray of glasses of champagne.

Five horny raging women on a bed playing with each other, even a king-size bed, can get to be quite a squeeze. Campbell needed to call a halt several times so that the girls could be re-arranged more comfortably, not only to provide a little more variety to the film, but also to ensure that the camera angles were most suitable to capture the action, and on some occasions, as with this one, just to give the girls a little breather.

At the next interval, Campbell then introduced some toys -- dildos, including a strap-on which Jenny put on to attack Maria's pussy with, and vibrators. Some of these had dual shafts, one for the vagina and one for the anus. This would help warm up the girls for later with Ramon and Darren.

12