Cruise with a Difference Ch. 07

Story Info
Carl and Kristen finally catch up & consider options.
7.4k words
3.54
17.4k
6
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 of a new series

Note: This story is entirely fictional written for readers' enjoyment, and bears no resemblance to any people living or dead.

*

It's early Thursday morning on the cruise with a difference, and the Adonis II was just weighing anchor in the waters just off the old town of Dubrovnik, as all the cruise liners do there. Soon the small shuttle boats would be taking the wives across to the old harbour, tourist buses would fill, and people would fan about the beautiful old town, one of the most stunning sights in all of southern Europe. All the noise from the work going on laying up the ship, and getting the shuttle craft ready awoke the girls who had fallen asleep naked in each other's arms after making passionate sapphic love to each other the night before, after meeting Campbell and hearing out his incredible proposals. It was barely 7 a.m..

They rolled over, looked into each other's eyes and gently kissed. Firstly, like friends with a little pucker, but after that, then passionately - with tongues deep in each other's throats for a minute or more while also cusping each other's breasts. If it wasn't love, it sure was true sapphic lust that had grown between the two best friends over the course of the cruise.

"Kristen. I am not sure we have time for this now?" Katy said, with knowing eyes.

"Yeah, mate, I guess so, but you are so gorgeous and I am still so horny after listening to Campbell. I am sexcited!" Kristen replied.

"Sexcited?" Katy asked.

"Yeah. What else do you call it? Let's make it a quickie for say 15 minutes, and then we'll shower, get dressed and call our hubbies about it," Kristen said. "I haven't spoken to Carl in nearly two days, and I want to hear how he went with his boys' night out with the Koreans."

"What about Ramon and our morning fuck?"

"Haven't forgotten. I thought we will be so worked up from chatting to Chris and Carl that we might let Ramon have a sleep-in, and buzz him to come to our suite afterwards, say about 8.30," Kristen replied.

"That sounds like a plan", Katy responded, as she again cuddled Kristen tightly and started another deep tongue kiss. From there, Katy continued to take the lead, handling, licking and sucking gently on Kristen's beautiful, firm round breasts and hard nipples. A couple of times she bit down, drawing gasps from Kristen. Her other hand began to cup Kristen's pubic mound, with her index finger eventually finding its way inside Kristen's pussy which was already becoming hot and wet. Kristen responded in kind, bringing a finger into Katy's box.

Their sapphic session rapidly escalated from there, and soon the girls were in classic "69" position with Kristen below and Katy on top, both licking, munching, sucking and biting each other's cunts while still fingering each other. It was not long before it was too much for Kristen. Her body convulsed and shivered as she felt a glorious orgasm overcoming her. Her juices flowed readily from her love tunnel, as Katy lapped it up enthusiastically. Kristen kept going on Katy, now with two, and occasionally three, fingers in her cunt and her thumb pushed into her arse. She continued to occasionally lick, suck, and bite down on Katy's clit. Katy continued to enjoy the loving attention, holding off her orgasm as long as she could to maximise the wonderful sensations. Soon again, a soft, gentle wave came over her, and she moaned softly as the orgasm really hit. Kristen finished her off with her fingers, and then licked all her fingers and her thumb in front of Katy. The girls then got up to head for the shower together. In the shower, the continued, now though enjoying the thrill of pissing on each other. Both girls actually got down and drank the other's beautiful, hot yellow piss, dribbling some out onto their tits. After Kristen (who had gone second) had finished pissing into Katy's mouth, Katy stood up and they again kissed deeply under the warm shower -- sharing each other's hot piss still in their mouths! It was awesome.

Time to call their husbands. By then, it was about 7.30 a.m. So as to not interfere with each other's calls, Katy agreed to call Chris out on the deck, while Kristen called Carl on the bed.

On the third ring, Carl answered his mobile. He saw the number and knew it was Kristen.

"Hi! Honey. So glad to hear from you. I tried calling last night but you were out or something. How is it going?" Carl said, as he was waking up from afternoon nap at about 4.30 p.m. Thursday afternoon in their beautiful Sydney apartment. In his mind, he was trying to work out how to talk about the night with the Koreans. He was visibly nervous.

"I am so sorry I missed you yesterday. We are having such a great time. I am so happy you let me come on this cruise with Katy," Kristen said to her loving husband whom she adored so much. "I am missing you, don't get me wrong. I love you so much, sweetie. How was your night out with the boys?"

"Um. I had a great time, Kristen. We did the deal with the Koreans and we signed off today. I will be getting a big bonus next quarter," Carl replied. "The club was not quite what I thought it was, Kristen. It was sort of a strip club, but more."

Kristen heard what her husband had said, but was a bit perplexed. He was being cryptic and careful, not like his usual self. Knowing what she was about to put on him, she thought it best to change the subject for a bit. With strip clubs in her mind, she chose to start the conversation on her victory in the Sexy Lingerie Competition on Tuesday night. She didn't want to hit Carl with Campbell's amazing proposition just yet.

"Baby, I won the Sexy Lingerie Competition Tuesday night with my outfit I wore in the film," she said.

"Awesome", Carl replied. "What did you win?"

"I won a $2,000 wardrobe from Victoria's Secret, and had the pleasure of being fucked on stage in front of everyone by two gorgeous black hunks. Katy joined me -- we got fucked together both in our cunts and in our arses!" she said to her husband excitedly.

"Wow! That must have been some scene. Can you tell me more Kristen, please? I get so hard hearing about your adventures, it so turns me on," Carl replied. This made Kristen very happy as it meant her husband was heading down exactly the road she wanted him to go to get him primed up for Campbell's propositions. She went to give Carl full details of her incredible fucking on stage at the Sexy Lingerie Competition. As expected, Carl got hugely turned on and masturbated until he cum all over himself in several spurts. She heard him go "ugh!" as he cum. In particular, she let her darling husband know how much she was turned on by stripping in front of in audience and being fucked senseless in front of that audience. Carl sensed an opportunity to raise his thoughts and experience at the Second Hand Rose Club.

"Kristen, honey. I need to clean myself up for a minute. Hold on, though, as I have more to talk about," he said.

"No worries, babe," Kristen giggled as she knew Carl had wanked himself in excitement at her on-stage fucking.

"Kristen," Carl said, as he returned from cleaning up his cummy mess. "So you really liked stripping and fucking for an audience?"

"Oh! Yes, Sweetie. I absolutely fucking loved it!" Kristen excitedly responded. "Would you have liked to watch me?"

Carl responded, "Oh! Honey, I would so love that. It would be so hot and sexy. The club we went to the other night with Koreans was just amazing. It just might be the type you might want to do as a job when you get home. Kristen, it was way more than a strip club!"

"Huh?" Kristen replied, somewhat perplexed.

"Honey, it is a private fuck club with just married wives there to fuck! It is wild!"

Kristen was suddenly caught in a quandary. When she gave Carl a leave pass for the night out with the Koreans, it was supposed to be for a lap dance with perhaps a bit of tittie licking. Sure, Carl had let her go on this crazy cruise, fucking black guys every day and making sapphic love with Katy, but that was because he recognised she was gorgeous and needed more than he could give her. But her cute, little Carl -- was he fucking other girls while she was away? While she felt completely confident she could manage and compartmentalize what she was doing, and wanted to do, she was not sure she wanted other horny, married women getting their claws on her cute, little Carl. Anyway, he does not have a big dick. But, he was a wonderful guy and was very bright, earning a great income with a fantastic future! She in fact loved her hubby with every fibre in her body, notwithstanding the mad fucking on the cruise. Plus, more importantly, she wanted to raise the proposal from Campbell -- it was hot! She would need more when she got home now, now she had a taste of what her gorgeous body could bring to her. All these thoughts flashed through her mind, but she knew she had to respond. After a couple of seconds' silence, she spoke tentatively, "Did you use your leave pass?"

Carl detected the silence and the tentative response. He had thought about this, too, ever since he had fucked Summer at the club. He knew what we wanted. He wanted Kristen to work at the club, to be able to watch her fuck other guys, but also to get a bit himself from time to time. He was a horny guy, madly in love with his gorgeous, sexy wife, but he was no cuckold wimp. He understood Kristen needed more sexually than he could give, but he wanted to enjoy some wild oats as well -- preferably married as that actually made him feel safer that it would not lead to anything and put their marriage at risk. Nevertheless, he recognised fully that this was going to be a tricky phone call, and he didn't even know about the Odessa party proposition yet.

Carl answered with authority, putting it back to his beloved Kristen, "Yes, my love. I used it fully. Every one of us who went to the Second Hand Rose Club with the Koreans got fucked -- me and the Koreans included. I had a wonderful fuck with this stunning former Penthouse Pet, Summer. She was like an older version of you. Her tits were fantastic, and she came hard when I fingered her before fucking her. I didn't cum in her because the club requires safe sex, but she did suck me off something awesome swallowing my cum. Nearly as good as you, but not quite, my love. Summer also did this incredible full-on lesbian show on stage with another wife, Jessie, and they both fucked Hwang, the head of the Korean negotiating team, on stage! I have never seen anything like it. The club is just fantastic."

Kristen was actually shedding a tear, when she heard this. A little sniffle emerged, but she tried very hard to cover it up so Carl didn't hear. She suddenly realised some of the consequences of her taking this cruise with Katy, and looking to change their lifestyle and relationship. She did not want to upset Carl. She could not show any jealousy, even though she felt it in her heart. If Carl and her were going to change their lifestyle as she desperately wanted, she would have to be fair and be considerate of wonderful husband. She was realising he did not want to be inactive cuck. Again, she gathered herself as best she could.

"Tell me more about Summer", she asked.

Carl again detected her hesitancy. He decided to push further as even though he had agreed and wanted Kristen to be a "hot" wife, he also wanted the right and approval to occasionally play himself. He knew he wasn't going to use it a lot, but he wanted Kristen to understand fully how their marriage lifestyle would be, now that she wanted and got his okay to fuck outside of their marriage. For this to work on a more regular basis when Kristen returned, he knew it had to be this way. He had read stories and looked up websites. He was damn well not going to be a cuckold wimp, always sitting at home wanking while his wife fucked others. He loved watching her do it -- he found the video a huge turn-on and did get himself off on it. But when she got home, he also wanted to be there sometimes, watching her, and also have the right himself to play as well. He did not want a regular fuck buddy, just an understanding that sometimes he would dip his wick too. He thought it could work well. This therefore was becoming an important conversation. Issues they should have discussed before Kristen headed off on the cruise were now being canvassed as a result of his night out.

"Summer is about 175 centimetres tall, with freckles and light brunette hair. I would put her tits maybe just a bit smaller than yours -- maybe 34C. Her pussy was quite pretty, landing strip with very prominent clit and labia -- an "outee" I think you girls call it. I would guess she is in early to mid 30s. She told me she was in Australian Penthouse in 2003 -- over ten years ago. She also has been in other magazines such as Ralph and Picture, before it wound up. Her husband is a tradee -- plumber, I think. Anyway, she said he sometimes helps Winston with security. Before this job, she was working for one of those companies providing strippers for private parties. She didn't really like it as it was often for buck's parties, and could sometimes get out of hand. At the club, she told me it is very safe, so everyone gets into it more," he said.

"She sounds nice", Kristen replied. As she fought with her concerns and jealousy, she had though listened more to what Carl was actually saying. The club did sound very interesting. It might also create an opening to successfully raise Campbell's Odessa proposition.

"Tell me about this club. It sounds really different," she then added.

Carl was enthused when he heard Kristen's question and the change in tone in her voice. He moved in "for the kill" as he saw it. Little did he know at this stage how things would turn before this phone call would be over, once Kristen brought up Campbell's proposition.

"It is a private club, honey. It is open to members and guests only. I understand it is owned by the manager and his wife, Ken and Ellie, and some of the others who work there. As I said, it looks like a strip club in how its layout and decor is set out, but it is actually a fuck club. Moreover, all the girls who work there are married. They all wear their wedding rings. Some of their husbands work there, too. Ellie, the wife of the manager, is one of the girls. I got the impression she was like a supervisor of the girls as well. Kristen, the wives don't just strip nude on stage -- they pull guys out of the crowd and fuck them right there on stage. When they do doubles, the lesbian shows are not faked. They actually do lick out each other's cunts and arses. They masturbate. They use dildos and vibrators on stage. They don't do lap dances. They do lap fucks, right there at your table if you want. They will swallow your cum, but all fucking is with condoms. If you are not relaxed with doing it at your table, there are also private rooms you can go to with your chosen wife," Carl stated.

Kristen was now getting turned on. She started to rub her pussy as she spoke to Carl. This club was something else. Maybe this could be the answer to how she could continue fucking other guys after the trip. She decided this might be the best way to segue into the Odessa proposal.

"Sweetie, am I right in suggesting that you think this club might be the answer for us?" she asked.

"Kristen, I do. I could become a member and come and watch you sometimes fucking the guys if you could get a job there. I would really like that. It could also be a safe way for me to occasionally get my rocks off as well. You would know the girls, and be likely to then be more comfortable. I didn't miss your voice before. I realise you are a bit nervous, despite the fact I have let you fuck all those black guys on your cruise which, don't get me wrong, I really love," he said.

Carl went on. "What about if I met with Ken and Ellie, and found out some more about the club, and whether there was some possibility of you working there? I could go back to the club tonight with Josh. He's a member. I might even sign up. Now just so you are in no doubt, I am really missing you so much, my love. But I have been so horny hearing your stories and watching the videos, I might just go with another of the girls tonight, okay?"

Kristen understood and, in fact, saw it as her opportunity to switch topics.

"I understand Carl. It really would be greedy and unfair, and not being a loving wife, for me to be given this great gift by you and not allow some leave for you to also enjoy yourself on occasion too. I love and respect you way more than that -- with all my heart and soul, Carl. No one can ever replace you for me. I really do want to find out more about that club you went to. It sounds very exciting. I also realise it must be making you so horny hearing me tell you all about our sexy adventures over here, and yes, the video was so much fun and was so hot. It has made us celebrities on the ship. It has also led to something amazing happening that I really need to talk to you about, sweetie," Kristen said, as she gently ran her fingers over her tits and pussy.

"What's that, honey?" Carl said.

"Sweetie, I really am very excited. It all involves Campbell, the guy responsible for the videos on the ship", she said.

"Oh! Yeah! He was one of the guys who fucked you on the film, wasn't he?" Carl asked.

"Yes, he was, Carl. He is actually a porn star, and I can tell you, he sure knows how to make a lady very happy with that big black cock of his," she giggled.

"Anyway, he wants Katy and I to again appear on the video that is done on the ship for all guys. He wants us to go in the last one. As I said, we were a big hit with the first video," she said.

"Honey, that would be just brilliant. What does he have in mind for you and Katy this time? Maybe this could lead somewhere career-wise for you as a model or something," Carl said, not realising he had just walked into it, but getting excited about the thought of his gorgeous wife being some sort of porn star.

"Campbell wants us to get pierced and tattooed. How about that?" she said with some excitement in her voice.

"Kristen, if you want to do that, I will be all for it. You know how I have talked about those things before with you. I love your little bluebird. I think it could be so sexy. You do know it is gonna hurt a bit, especially if you get your beautiful nipples pierced. I tell you what. How about you keep it a secret from me what you are going to get, and then I will get a nice surprise when I see the video?" Carl suggested.

"Ok, Carl. I will do that. Just so you know, the piercings have to be either my tits and or cunt, and tattoos also have to be on my tits, arse, or near my cunt. We are going to go over our options Friday with Carly, the tattooist and Jenny, the hairdresser who was in our first video. And yes, there will be another lesbian orgy, which I am sure you won't mind", she giggled.

"Cool," Carl said.

"But that's not the biggie. Carl, sweetie, what would you think if I told you Katy and I have each been offered $200,000 US to go to Odessa in the Ukraine for a week long party straight after the cruise with this really rich Ukrainian businessmen and his friends and to do some modelling," Kristen excitedly told her husband.

"Wow! $200,000! Honey, what does this involve? Is it going to be safe? What about the logistics? What is it going to lead to? When will you and Katy get home?" Carl's mind was racing a hundred miles an hour at what she had just told him.

"Carl, honey. Calm down. I will take you right through it. We have until Saturday to make up our minds. Katy is talking to Chris about it now as well. Sweetie, I really want to do this. When you hear it all, it is actually a great opportunity for me finally to get a modelling career really off the ground. Yes, Carl, Katy and I are going to get fucked a lot again over the week," she said.

12