Cruise with a Difference Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm listening," Carl said. "But there are a huge number of issues you need to satisfy me on here. Plus, I want all the details on this Ukrainian businessman so I can check him out. I will not agree to anything that puts you in danger, my love, no matter how much fun it sounds".

"Campbell has given us an information pack about the proposition and the billionaire businessman behind it, Dimitri Bondayenko," Kristen said.

"Dimitri Bondayenko! I have heard of him. He is the chairman of the biggest power company in Ukraine. He also has lots of investments in Russia. Far out! I will check him out with people at work and on the net, but I do know he has a solid reputation," Carl said.

"What does this really involve, honey? Obviously, Bondayenko and his mates want to fuck you and Katy," he said bluntly, with some tension in his voice, but his mind was thinking "$200,000 for a week. What do they want the girls to do? Given who it is, she almost certainly will be quite safe. He is close to the Kremlin and has friends everywhere in that part of the world."

Kristen replied, "The information pack has all the details in it, including the two contracts. I will get Campbell to send it to you at our home email address later today for you to review. The formal contract that will enable us to get our visas at very short notice with Dimitri's help will be with Campbell's business partner, Pavel Hrusky, who is based in Prague. That will be to do bikini and lingerie modelling, which will be put up on one of his websites. Yes, love, Katy and I will be stripping to the nude in those videos and photos for Pavel at Dimitri's mansion on the Black Sea near Odessa. But the real contract will be with Dimitri for the $200,000 US. He will be staying there next week with a few of his closest friends, including Campbell. At the get together, Dimitri will have some top Russian and Ukrainian models there as well as Katy and I. Campbell told us his wife never comes and doesn't care. She stays in Kiev and has her own muscle freak fuck toy. Pavel will be making other films there, honey -- hot sex films. Campbell says those films are not widely sold but only available to those at the mansion and a restricted vetted clientele who pay Dimitri for access."

"Campbell has shown our video to Pavel and Dimitri, and they think I have the right body and personality to make it as a bikini and lingerie model in the east. With your permission, I would love to try, Carl. Maybe we can work it in with that club if it is a goer. Apparently, Dimitri's parties have a big reputation over here as a stepping stone to a top modelling career. Most of the big name models in Russia and Ukraine have worked at Dimitri's parties," Kristen said.

"Really! Kristen, you are still quite young. I do understand this could lead to something exciting, but we do have to sit down at some point as a couple and work out where all this is going. I mean this just started out as a cruise with Katy for you to explore your sexuality."

"As you might guess, we have to agree to some crazy things to get the $200,000 US for the week. But that's the part that really makes my pussy tingle. I am fingering myself right now telling you," Kristen said as she vigorously worked her cunt with two fingers. "Just a minute, I need to bring myself off, I am so horny about this." Carl heard her moan.

"That's better," Kristen said, as she then wiped her pussy with a tissue. "In the information pack, you will see the full list of things we are contracted to do. Katy and I have discussed it, and we are pretty comfy with all of it. If there are one or two things you or Chris are not keen on, we can scrub them out and the fee won't change. If though there are several, Dimitri and Pavel are still keen to have us come, but there would be a lower fee. Most of the list is what you would expect, but some of it is pretty wild. Did you want me to tell you?" Kristen asked her husband.

"Yes, honey. It does sound like a great opportunity. But what about the logistics?" he asked, still concerned.

"Well, there will be group sex, gang bangs and double and triple penetration. Honey, you will be happy to know there will be pissing games, too. But it is the other stuff that really excites me. You know about my fantasies about being whipping and BDSM games. Well, that's it! We are going to be fisted, tied up, restrained, whipped, flogged, and have things done to our tits and cunts," Kristen said with a raised voice in excitement.

Carl was now getting quite excited himself for a second time in this long phone call. This was just incredible. Now he knew why they were offered $200,000. The girls were going to be fuck toy slaves for a week!

"What are the things to be done to your tits and cunts? I don't want you getting permanently hurt," he said firmly, disguising his growing excitement, as Carl pulled down his pants and started playing with his now again very hard throbbing cock.

"Dimitri has a dungeon there at the mansion. Campbell did tell us some of the things on the list involve pain and blood, like the whipping and flogging. He has promised us that limits will always be respected. No means no. Stop means stop. There will be safe words. He says the tit and cunt games included nipple clamps, clit clamps, vibrators, dildos, geisha balls, other pussy insertions, piercing, tattooing, needle play, and knife play. He told us he did see a girl get branded on her left arse cheek with a hot iron once. We told him we wouldn't do that -- too permanent and too much pain. Everything else seems fine to Katy and I, even the needles and knife play, as long as it is very limited and no permanent scars involved. My pussy just gets wet thinking about the pleasure and pain. He said once or twice over the years, a couple of people have got a little hurt, but nothing that could not be handled by staff at the mansion using the first aid kit," she added.

"Katy and I are going to check out the BDSM room on the ship in the next few days. Would you be okay with that list then?" he suggested.

"Yes, honey, as long there is no permanent damage to your gorgeous body. Tattoos and piercing excite me as you know. You can try the needles and knife play if you want, but be careful though and make clear to them that they are not to get carried away. Nothing that needs stitches. Now, what about the arrangements? How will it work?," he asserted.

She went on. "Campbell told us that the $200,000 will be paid into a Swiss numbered account, the details and password for which would be emailed to you on signing the contract. Both you and I have to sign. The money would be accessible from the moment the week's modelling work, as they call it, is complete. Details are in the information kit and in the contract. We also get to keep any gear Dimitri or Pavel ask us to wear. That includes lingerie, bikinis, shoes, boots, bags, bling jewellery, and stuff. Dimitri already has bookings set aside for us, in the event we do say yes, for 2.20 Monday afternoon from Venice Airport on Turkish Airlines. The contract will end midnight Sunday and arrangements will be made to fly us home that Monday from Odessa. There is a 10 a.m. flight from Odessa to Ataturk, from where we can pick up an Etihad flight via Abu Dhabi home by about 7 p.m. the Tuesday night. So honey, you would need to miss me for just another week -- for $200,000 and a shot at a bikini and lingerie modelling career."

"Couple more things that Campbell told us. Obviously, Dimitri and Pavel know we are married, and your guys get the films off the ship. We will have to wear our wedding rings for the whole week, and you will receive any films made during the week. Pavel has told Campbell he will get his technicians to work on the editing as we are there, and send a couple of tasters of the week's fun and activities back to you and Chris while we are at the mansion so they will know we are safe and having fun. They may include us being whipped or tortured in the dungeon if you think you can handle it. You and Chris will also become members of restricted film clientele and receive all future films free, and you guys will have a standing invitation to join Dimitri for one week at the mansion for a party in the future. Please, Carl, can I do this?," she said.

She had won Carl over. He was slapping his meat again as hard as could go as he listened, taking it all in. "Ugh!" he called out, as he too cum. He caught his breath, as Kristen heard him. "Yes, honey, I think you can do it. I will want to see you being whipped and tortured, that's for sure. Just to make sure you are safe and not being really hurt, okay (she giggled). I need though to review the contracts and double check on Dimitri. But I am pretty sure it will be a yes. I will get right onto it as soon as Campbell send the information kit through, and will confirm with you when we speak tomorrow."

"Oh! I love you so much, Carl. You are such a wonderful, understanding husband. And yes, we will have a serious talk when I get back about where all this is going to take us. But one thing I can say with absolutely no doubt. It will never come between you and me, I promise. You are my soul mate, sweetie. I can't live without you," she promised.

"Okay, honey. I better go. This has been a long call, and the boats are starting to leave here for Dubrovnik. Katy and I are going to have another full-on sight-seeing day today. This is a beautiful historic city. And we need to give our sore pussies are bit of a break, especially if we have another week of full-on fucking coming. I love you," she giggled.

"And I love you, too, Kristen. I am really missing you, and we will have lots of our own fucking to catch up on when you finally get back," Carl said, as he hung up. He was going to eat some dinner, before heading across town to meet up with Josh (whom he had already spoken to at work earlier in the day before he went home to sleep it off). Later that Thursday night, Carl would be back at the Second Hand Rose Club.

Meanwhile, Katy had already finished her call with Chris. He had the same view as Carl. He wanted to see the information kit and the contracts before giving a final okay. The girls were very excited, and called up Campbell straight away to tell him to email the information kit to their husbands (which he did immediately as he spoke to them). The girls' call got him quite excited too that it was going to be a "yes". He then in turn emailed Dimitri and Pavel as well to advise that he thought it was looking a distinct possibility.

The girls then called Ramon for a quick morning fuck. It actually turned into a longer session, as the girls' sexual excitement from the chats with their husbands and Campbell about the Odessa proposal overtook their horny bodies. Ramon ended up fucking both girls in their pussies and arses, before Katy and Kristen slutily finished him off, pulling his big black cock out of Kristen's arse and together licking and sucking his cock off (yes, arse-to-mouth). After cleaning up in the shower, including being very careful to thoroughly wash their arses and pussies to ensure no cross infection, they dressed for the day in Dubrovnik in nice, easy shorts & tank tops over bikinis, with sandals, sunglasses and hats. They fully covered up too with sunscreen as it was quite a warm day. The girls started with breakfast, and then headed for the transfer vessel.

By the time the girls landed at the wharf in the old town, it was already nearly 11 a.m.. Having just eaten breakfast, they opted to start by heading down the Placa Stradun to the Pile Gate at the entrance of the old town, where there are the steps to take you up to the city walls. For the next 3 hours, the girls walked the complete city walls of this beautiful historic old town, stopping at the forts along the way. Once they got to the north city entrance, they stepped down and then bought tickets to the vernacular to the top of the mountain, with its spectacular views of the old town and the harbour, where the Adonis II was now anchored. After that, they had lunch at one of the little side street cafes, and then began to explore the streets within the old town, visiting key sites such as St. Blasé Church, the Franciscan and Dominican Monastery Museums at opposite ends of the old town, Treasury Cathedral, Gunduliceva Square, the Bell Tower, and Homeland War Exhibition. It was well after 6 p.m. by the time two quite tired girls returned to the Adonis II for an hour's nap and then dinner.

By that time, it was 3 a.m. Friday morning in Sydney. Carl had been in bed for about an hour and a half. He had been back to the Second Hand Rose Club with Josh, and this time, he had fucked another former Penthouse Pet, Pixie. She was divine. Pixie (trading name) was a sexy, tiny little thing, only 155 centimetres tall with a cute 32DD (fake) bust. She certainly was an enthusiastic fuck, with Carl choosing this time to do it at his table. She got on top, and rode herself up and down on his small, but very hard member slowly at first, and then with vigour. It was the third time Carl had cum in one day -- something that did not happen often. Again, as with Summer the night before, she swallowed his yummy cum.

Perhaps more importantly, though, he had the opportunity (organised by Josh) to meet Ellie and Ken. After telling them about Kristen, they got quite enthusiastic, and Ken promised to send them a copy of her ship video. They promised they would watch that, and if she was as impressive as he said, they would ask her in for an interview on her return from overseas. Ellie did indicate the club was getting busier, and they could handle an extra girl or two on Friday and Saturday nights. Carl also signed up as a member of the club.

The girls decided at dinner they would check out the BDSM Room, given it appeared they would in fact be going to Odessa. As they stepped into the room, who should they meet in there chained to the wall and being whipped by a buff, black guy using a 3 metre horsewhip? None other than Maria. Was this her secret? He was whipping her across her tits and stomach.

Maria's tits were quite red, and in fact, bleeding on the left side, and yet she was hissing to the guy, "Come on, Reggie. Fucking do it. Fucking whip me. Make me bleed, you fuck!"

The girls noticed that she was leaking a lot of cum from her cunt, with her thighs glistening with the wet fluid.

After two more cracks, one of which went straight across her right nipple, actually opening it up and causing her to again bleed and cry out "Aaagghh!" with tears in her eyes, she called out "Verona" (her safe word) and he stopped. She turned to Kristen and Katy -- "Hi, girls. Didn't think I would see you guys here. This is for pain freaks like me," she laughed. "Thank you, Reggie, as always you were wonderful. Can we make another time again tomorrow? Also, can you please arrange for the nurse to check me out. You really got me with a couple of the last ones. My right nipple is bleeding and hurts, and my left tit is bleeding a bit too."

Reggie, standing there naked with his large cock hanging down flaccid, looked into his book. "4 o'clock tomorrow afternoon okay? I am free then. I will get the nurse now," he said, as he put the book down and stepped forward, gently touching her bleeding tit and nipple, and inspecting them.

As he was undoing her chains, he stated, "Not too bad. Some solugel and betadine should do it. Don't need stitches, that's for sure. Maybe tomorrow, we should go back to your bum, and leave your titties alone. I have given them quite a whack tonight."

"Thank you, Reggie," Maria said, as she also gently inspected her whip wounds, and then stepped forward to give him a deep tongue kiss. "You are a sweetie. Tomorrow 4 o'clock then, and yes, we will attack my bum tomorrow and give my tits a break. They are sore."

"Kristen, Katy, I will show you around while I wait for the nurse," she said. "He is only next door, so he won't be long. It is not a large BDSM room, but it does have some good gear." She showed them around the room, where the hooks were, a cross where a girl can be tied up, the wall mounted facility where she was chained up, and stock-type device to lock a girl into. She showed them also where the equipment was. She explained that Reggie was the dungeon master, but he had one or two other trained men on the ship who could join him if things got busy.

Soon, Raymond the naked male nurse joined Maria in the BDSM Room, sitting her down under a strong light and attended to her wounds. They were just superficial, but still on the Adonis II, there were strict rules for the BDSM room as the management wanted no incidents. He dressed the wounds gently and carefully, and advised her not to have her tits tortured tomorrow. Kristen and Katy watched and listened with keen interest. Maria paid Raymond her compliments by squatting down in front of him, and giving him an excellent blow job, finishing with her swallowing his voluminous cum. She then turned to Kristen, and kissed her deeply, sharing Raymond's cum with her. Both girls giggled.

"What about me?" Katy cried.

"You will get your turn, I am sure. What time is it?" Maria said.

"Just after 9 p.m. Oh shit, the Charity Auction Night. It's about to start. Let's quickly race back to our rooms, and put on some make-up and high heels. I think the auction itself starts at 10 p.m. I put us both down," Kristen said. "Are you in it, too, Maria?"

"Yes! My husband insists, as all the money raised goes to some really good charities including children's cancer research," she said. "Let's get going then. See you there."

The Charity Auction Night was another tradition on the Adonis II. Always held on the Thursday night, it involved the girls who register each nominating how much they were prepared to donate (minimum $5,000) which was matched by the cruise company. This created a pool of funds with which the boys -- not the girls -- bid for the girls selected by barrel draw to be auctioned from those who register. All girls who register were required to attend the function completely nude. All up, 10 girls are auctioned off, with the winning bidder having the pleasure of then fucking the girl on stage. All 10 girls are fucked at the same time, once the auctioning is completed. In past years, it usually got wild from there and the room had erupted into an orgy. This was clearly again expected tonight. The charity night last year raised $150,000, and management were hoping to do better this year.

They did it easily. $220,000 was raised from the 24 girls who registered. Neither Kristen or Katy were selected from the barrel. They were not upset, as they were still a bit sore downstairs and were now "saving" their pussies for the big finale orgies and Odessa. Maria was selected, though, as was Desiree, who had won the cock sucking competition earlier in the week.

As the 10 auctioned girls were each fucked on the stage at the same time, the electricity across the room was unbelievable. Soon, it did degenerate in an orgy. Kristen and Katy by then had forgotten about their sore pussies and got into it with everyone else. Once again, both their pussies and arses were fucked. Katy even was double penetrated at one stage -- she loved that and came copiously! What the girls also did notice for the first time was that some of the wives were getting a few of the boys to play with each other at the orgy! That surprised Kristen and Katy, but turned them on as well, watching big buff black guys sucking each other's cocks and fucking and cumming in each other's arses! It was after 1 a.m. by the time the girls crawled back to their suite. Yep, it sure was a cruise with a difference.

Watch out soon for Chapter 8. The Adonis II docks in Kotor in Montenegro. Carl again speaks to Katy about Second Hand Rose Club, and considers the Odessa contracts. The girls meet with Carly and Jenny about their second video appearance, and have dinner with Captain Shevchenko.

12