Cruise with a Difference Ch. 08

Story Info
Kristen gets ready for her second trip film.
4.9k words
3.74
19.4k
2
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is entirely fictional written for readers' enjoyment, and bears no resemblance to any people living or dead.

The Adonis II was being anchored in the waters in the bay just off the old Mediterranean port town of Kotor in Montenegro. This time the girls were better organised, having had Ramon join them in their suite for a vigorous and lusty morning fuck just after 7 a.m. While the girls had breakfast, Ramon cleaned their room and selected appropriate outfits for them to wear for the day in Kotor.

Kristen and Katy were among the first girls to catch the tender boat across to the old harbour, and join the tour of this pretty little town, in many ways a smaller version of Dubrovnik. Their group took a walking tour of the old town, including highlights such as the Cathedral of St. Tryphon and the Square of Arms. They were taken on a craft tour of surrounding sights like the Sveti Dorde and Gispa od Skrpijela islets. After a wonderful seafood lunch back in the old town, Kristen and Katy were on the tender boat taking them back to the Adonis II in time for their afternoon catch-up with Carly and Jenny to discuss their tattoos and piercings to be done in their second video appearance. They went straight to the little boutique on the ship where the girls worked.

The girls discussed the plan for the next day for some 20 minutes or so, and Kristen and Katy also told them that they had received an offer from Campbell to do some "modelling" for a week in Odessa. When the plan for the second ship video was all agreed, Carly gave Campbell a call and asked him to come down to their boutique. As the ship was still docked in Kotor, everyone was casually dressed in nice summer clothes. Kristen and Katy had yet to return to their suite to get changed from their outing.

Campbell stepped in a few minutes later, "Hi, girls, how are things?"

"Great, Campbell," said Kristen. "On the Odessa thing first, we have both spoken to our husbands and sent the information kit and contracts to them. Both Carl and Chris are very open to us being about to do the modelling gig for you and your partners over there, but they are having the contracts reviewed today and are also doing a bit of due diligence on the other people. I am sure you understand. Katy and I are really excited and keen to do it, and our husbands both know that. So unless their review today turns up any show stoppers, I think we will be coming with you to Odessa Monday for the week. We are both going to talk to our husbands after this, as it will be nearly bedtime over there."

"Fantastic," said Campbell. "Please let me know as soon as you get off the phone from your husbands. It would be fucking wonderful if you can come. I understand from Pavel that agents from a couple of Russia's top model agencies, RU Space and PMM, will be there in Odessa. This really could turn out to be a wonderful opportunity for you girls. Perhaps you should let your husbands know that, too, when you speak to them. Now, what about tomorrow?"

Katy spoke this time. "Well, Campbell, you know how much Kristen and I like doing things together. We have decided to get the same things. We are both going to have nipple rings done, and we are both going to have a single red rose tattoo done, where the stem of the rose stalk starts at the top of our cunt slits. Carly says the tattoo will take about an hour for each of us, as it is not very big. As we will need to be in the nude really to do them, and being turned on might also help to relieve some of the pain, the four of us agreed that we should have girl orgy first, and that Carly and Jenny will do the tattoos and piercings in the nude. I will have my tits pierced first, while Kristen gets her tattoo. Her rose stem will go the other side of her bluebird."

"Ok. You didn't want cunt piercings?" Campbell asked.

"We thought about that," Katy replied. "But our thinking went like this. Carly and jenny told us it will be announced tonight at dinner that there will be an all in orgy tomorrow on the private beach in Albania which you will be filming, and the last night of the cruise is another all in orgy. We don't want to miss those, and if we got our cunts pierced, we would have to miss tomorrow unless we were done now. Plus, you told us piercings were among the things that might happen at Odessa. Kristen and I thought then perhaps we could get our cunts pierced at Odessa. We guessed we have a chance there to rest for a bit, if you know what I mean, to allow the piercing to heal."

Carly and Jenny were smiling knowingly. Kristen and Katy were not yet aware, but the other two girls well knew what happened at Odessa, as they had been there themselves with Campbell and Pavel. They didn't want let on to Kristen and Katy. In fact, Carly got her tribal design tattoo down the outer side of her left tit rising from her nipple there in a live show!

Campbell winked at Carly and Jenny, and then spoke, "Kristen and Katy, Carly and Jenny have been joshing with you a bit. They have both been to Dmitri's place at Odessa - Jenny a few times including once with her husband, Trevor. Is that right, Jen?"

Jenny nodded.

He went on. "Carly got her left tit tattoo there as part of a live show, which gives me an idea. If your hubbies do agree for you to come to Odessa, how about we plan a live show where you girls get your cunts pierced and maybe a tit tattoo each too? I could organise it. That way, you would come home to your hubbies from your crazy adventure with your tits and cunts both pierced and tattooed! We can arrange for your pussies to be given 24 hours rest after the piercing. We might aim for the tattoo and piercing show to be late Saturday night, like as a grand finale, and give you girls Sunday to recover before going home. I think Dmitri would go for that."

"That sounds awesome," Kristen giggled, as she held Katy's hand tightly in excitement.

"Ok, so tomorrow morning we will do the session with you girls early at 9 a.m.," Campbell stated, now in business mode. "It will take about 3 hours. The beach orgy starts at 2 p.m., after lunch. I have some other stuff I want to do on the beach with you girls, which we will schedule for 1 p.m., and then we all join in the orgy."

He smiled. "Do you girls want to know more about the orgy at Dhermi Beach so you can give your hubbies a hint later on? This orgy is big. Only a skeleton crew stays on the ship, which is chosen by ballot - the draw you don't want to win. The boys who stay back get a cash bonus on their pay. Everyone else participates, even the white boys down under you don't normally get to see. Those lads have to wear condoms though, if they are not medically cleared. You will know those lads easily as they will have a red tag on their wrist, which are secured shut with weld so they can't get it off until after with the cutter. Any white boys without a tag are good for bareback fucking. I must say the condoms have never stopped those affected before though, and the wives have never objected, seeing it as their chance to say "thank you" to all the crew. Traditionally, to ensure all the crew get a go, the down under boys go first, while we hold back for a bit. All my crew take turns with the cameras so they get a go, too. Now, also, the orgy is all-in. As you saw the other night after the auction, some of the lads are bi. You will see some gay sex tomorrow too among the boys."

"Wow! That is so exciting. We can't wait. How long does it go for?" Katy said, as she and Kristen looked at each other and giggled.

"The ship has to be underway to get back to Venezia on time by 6 p.m.. The orgy usually is wound up by Captain Shevchenko a bit after 4. Sometimes they do start earlier than 2. We won't get there till then though, because of the other stuff we want to film with you guys. Because of the tight schedule, we are about to film Maria's special segment later today. It will also give her a bit of time to, ah hem, recover before tomorrow's orgy," Campbell said.

"We know about Maria, Campbell. We saw her in the bondage room yesterday when we went to check it out to get a bit of an idea of what might happen at Odessa as you suggested," Kristen said. "I take it you are going to film her being whipped and stuff?"

"Yep. Her husband has specially requested it in an email to the Captain, so we are happy to oblige," he said. "As you saw, Maria is a pain nut. She loves having her tits whipped! Unfortunately, because Reggie opened her tit and nipple up a bit yesterday, we are going to go very gentle on her tits, maybe use the paddle and tickler more. Reggie though is going to be using the 8 foot horsewhip on her arse and cunt. If you girls want to watch, you are more than welcome. It starts at 4. It will give you a good idea what to expect in Odessa."

"Awesome. We will come down after we have phoned our hubbies. Hopefully, we will have a definite answer for you too. Goddamn, this trip is just so wild," Kristen excitedly said.

"And hopefully about to get wilder," sniggered Campbell with a big smile, as he was stepping out of the boutique. "Catch you girls tomorrow on time at 9. Gotta go now, as we need to set up for Maria. Chow."

"And we better call our husbands, as it is now midnight in Australia. See you gorgeous girls tomorrow morning for a lot of fun," Kristen said, as the four girls kissed each other passionately with tongues down each other's throats - Kristen first with Carly, and Katy with Jenny, then they swapped. They then did a quick group hug, before Kristen and Katy headed for their suite to make their calls. As with the day before, Katy was to speak to Chris on the deck, while Kristen spoke to Carl on the bed.

Kristen and Katy both changed into their tiny micro bikinis, red mesh Wicked Weasels for Kristen and Katy in her black string mesh Malibu Strings Bandeaus. These were acceptable wear for the pool and spa area when the ship was in port in daylight. Kristen was lying on the bed when she called Carl.

He answered straight away - clearly he was still up. "Hi, Honey. How was Kotor?"

"Beautiful, Carl. This part of Europe is just so nice, we gotta come back here together just as a couple. Both Kotor and Dubrovnik are stunning, with beautiful old architecture you just don't get in Australia. I love them," she said. "We sail again in a few hours for the private beach in Albania tomorrow which is our last stop. Sweetie, I am so happy you let me come on this sexy cruise with Katy. You are so going to love this second tape. We found out today that the stop at the private beach in Albania is just so everyone can get off the ship to join in together in a massive orgy for the afternoon with nearly two hundred people! The beach is very wide and they just put down towels, and away we go. It will be on the last film along with Katy and me. We are going to have a lesbian orgy with Carly and Jenny first, and then we are all going to stay in the nude while they pierce our tits and give us each a little red rose tattoo with the stem starting at the top of our cunt slits. I know you said you wanted it to be secret, but Carl, I am much more comfy if I tell you and make sure you are okay with it," she said.

"Oh! Wow! Kristen, that just sounds so sexy. I am really looking to that tape. Yes, I know I said to keep a secret, but I appreciate you telling me. Yes, we did say no secrets. The tattoo and piercings sound fantastic. Do you mean to say the orgy will be better than what happened on last night's tape at the end of the auction?" Carl asked. The tape of the auction had only shown the ten girls being fucked on stage, and the start of the people in the crowd getting horny playing with each other.

"Yeah I think it will be a better film. Tomorrow the guys will be filming the whole orgy on the beach - as I said, nearly two hundred people on one beach, kissing, sucking, licking and fucking till they can go no more. They will edit it down to the best bits. Hopefully, you will see us in there. Carl, your hot slut wife is going to try and fuck as many studs as she can tomorrow - in all three holes. I am going to try and do a triple penetration for you. Would you like that, sweetie?" Kristen asked, knowing full well the answer.

Carl had his cock out, and was starting to gently fist his hardening member. "Oh, yeah, babe. That would be fucking awesome."

"There's more, though, Carl," Kristen said. "Campbell has told Katy and me he has some extra special segment for us to do tomorrow between getting our tits pierced and tattoos and the orgy. He hasn't told us what it is, but knowing him, it will be sexy as hell."

"I can't wait to see this last film," Carl said.

"What about the other stuff? Odessa? Have you and Chris been able to reach a decision?"

Carl teased her by waiting some twenty seconds. Kristen got a bit tense. "Honey?" she asked.

"I'm here, Kristen. I have spoken to Chris a few times today as our lawyers went through the contracts and I had our people do a quick due diligence on Dmitri. He came up fine. No issues at all from what we could see. We do have some changes we want to the main contract, though. Some of them are technical to clarify things legally in terms of payment structures and the like, and some of them involve the activities. We want a clause specifically added into the contract to state that there will be no branding and BDSM activities that leave permanent physical damage to either model. We also want a clause specifically to state that needle and knife play is acceptable provided the model has given consent, and is to be stopped immediately upon use of the safe word by the model. Under no circumstances are any cuts or incisions to be of a size that requires stitches or medical attention beyond what can't be managed appropriately with a household first aid kit. We also want a specific clause to state tattooing and piercing are also acceptable provided the model gives consent, as well as the model's spouse by email prior. I have a marked up contract here with our proposed changes, and I will email it back to Campbell straight after our calls if you and Katy accept them as our conditions to you accepting the contract," Carl stated, trying to keep business-like as best he could, while gently stroking his dick all along.

"Oh! Sweetie! We do! We do! This is so fucking brilliant. I am so looking forward to being whipped and tortured, my pussy is tingly and wet right now just thinking about it," she said.

"Kristen, there is more. You remember the offer included the option of Chris and me also attending one of Dmitri's parties in the future as a guest. We wish to accept that offer, but only on condition that you and Katy also attend that specific party as models, so that Chris and I can participate and watch in person right there as you and Katy are fucked, sucked, whipped, and tortured all week long," Carl said, trying to maintain his serious approach.

"Moreover, baby. This is it, though. You come home straight from the party. I don't care what offers you get from Russian agencies, and I know you will get them, Kristen. This whole thing has been set up by Campbell, Pavel and Dmitri I am sure to get you to become a top model in Russia and also be their gorgeous fuck toy," he added.

"You think so?" Kristen asked, a light concerned with how Carl's tone had changed.

"I not only think so. I know so. Don't you think I know my gorgeous wife? My stunning, hot wife who could have always been a top model, and now is about to have her chance waved under her at the same time as these people are appealing to your incredible sex drive that I love so much," Carl said. "I love you so much, baby, and I really miss you. I want to give you that chance. I know how much it means to you. Don't get me wrong. I know this chance is not going to come again like this. You are now 29. We can put off having children for another five years to give you that chance."

"Yes, sweetie. I really do want the chance at being a top model. You know that. And now, you have given me this incredible opportunity on this cruise with Katy. You knew all along how much I love sex and being fucked, don't you?" Kristen replied, stroking her cunny gently under the mesh bikini fabric.

"I do, Kristen. I am the luckiest husband having such a gorgeous sexpot for a wife. But I also know I can't give you everything you need sexually, and I now understand you deserve more. But I won't be some wimp cuckold. I want to be part of it all in the future, Kristen. I want to be there with you. I love you so much, I can't stand being away from you too long. Yes, you let me fuck those two beautiful wives at the Second Hand Rose Club, and that was great, but it's not the same for me unless it is with you. I don't want to be with you all the time. I don't want to watch you fucking other men all the time. But I want to be thereabouts, and know where you are and what you are doing. Remember our rule, honey - no secrets. I want to know who you are fucking and when. I want you coming back to me regularly to replenish our relationship and give me my fair share of your gorgeous, sexy body. I want us to continue to have quality time just for us while you chase your dream."

"I hear you, sweetie. I will make it very clear to Campbell that there is no chance of any more extensions at this time. How about if I am offered any modelling contracts in Odessa that I tell them to immediately email them to you and that we will consider them as a couple together when I get back to Australia, and that I won't be available to start for at least a month. And did I hear you say two wives at that club?" Kristen suggested.

"Yes, you did, Kristen. I fucked this cute tight, little chick who calls herself Pixie. My dick was probably about the right size for her. As I told you, I went back the following night and had a really good meeting with managers, Ken and Ellie. I gave them a copy of your tape, and promised them a copy of the next one. They are very keen, even if you could only work on a part-time or casual basis with the club. Kristen, I would love it. I would get the great pleasure for me of seeing my gorgeous hot wife do what she loves doing - stripping and fucking guys while getting paid for it. I wouldn't come every night you worked there, but I would come sometimes. Plus, you get the benefit of letting me get my nuts off with some beautiful wife without any risk to our relationship after having watched you stripping and fucking, and then we get to go home together and fuck our brains out till the early hours. It works for both of us, Kristen. The club has a great atmosphere. We just need to work out how we can do it without the modelling contract I am sure you are going to get in Odessa," he said.

"Sweetie, I do like the sound of that club, and yes, although I feel a bit funny about it as you know, I would be much more comfortable with you having sex with the girls there than chasing stray fucks all over town. I wouldn't like that, babe, and no, I won't do it either. I will keep my play strictly to things like this and the modelling work. We can keep it under wraps there, so there is no risk to your career. I am sure your mate Josh won't say anything," Kristen replied.

"Kristen, we'll see what contracts are put before you, but my thinking is that you should chase your dream for the next five years. By that I mean, you travel overseas as required for contracts and gigs, and if necessary, even set you up with a small apartment in Russia. Whenever you are not working, though, the deal is that we are to be together either there or back here in Sydney, and that time is "us time". Back here in Sydney, that can include working at the club. I am keen on that. I see that as "us time". While you are working over there, you will have my ongoing permission to fuck people as you need to meet your sexual urges while away or for work purposes, like if the contract is for porno. Yes, Kristen, if you want to, I am okay for you to do porno modelling. I mean that is what Odessa really is. But, no matter what they say, I want you to always wear our wedding and engagement rings. I want them to always know where your heart belongs. They can have you - all of you - for a short while, but you always come back to me and your heart though always belongs to me."

12