Cruise with a Difference Ch. 09

Story Info
The girls develop feelings for Ramon and Campbell
8k words
3.52
15.4k
3
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is entirely fictional written for readers' enjoyment, and bears no resemblance to any people living or dead.

It's nearly 5 p.m. Saturday afternoon on the Cruise With A Difference and Kristen and Katy are about to call their husbands after a most amazing day – probably the most amazing of the entire cruise. They had just got back to their suite from the orgy on Dhermi Beach in Albania, the final stop of the cruise. The crew, their sexual appetites completely sated by the wives, were now busily preparing the ship to begin the return journey overnight and through Sunday back to Venezia, arriving Monday morning. For once, there appeared to be an eerie quietness over the ship, as the most of the wives were like Kristen and Katy – totally spent from the constant sexercise at the orgy which had went for nearly 4 hours.

Kristen and Katy are so absolutely exhausted, they are not even sure they will eat dinner in the buffet. They had also filmed the lesbian orgy session with Carly and Jenny, ending with the titties now being pierced with cute little nipple rings, and sporting new cute little single red rose tattoos with the stem rising up from the top of their cunt slits. Both girls had also done "romantic sessions" – Kristen's filmed on the beach with Campbell for the video back to the husbands, while Katy had used the spare couple of hours to make gentle, passionate love to the girls' room steward, Ramon, for whom she was developing strong feelings for.

Before making their calls, Kristen raised with Katy how she thought they should handle their husbands in discussing Ramon and Campbell. Katy was very unsure.

At the dinner the night before with Captain Shevchenko and Campbell, the girls had received the first taste of BDSM, not full-on, but at a level that they actually enjoyed but had the pleasure of feeling a bit of pain – a taster for Odessa. The girls also had the pleasure of doing it back to the boys. Captain Shevchenko, in particular, urged the girls to really give his cock and balls a whack with the riding crop and flogger, both front-on and from up under his bum. Campbell preferred it on his back and bum.

After the BDSM play, though, both the Captain and Campbell put the "aggro" away, and spent the rest of the evening, drinking Bollinger champagne and genuinely romancing the two girls. When it was time to partner off, Kristen didn't get her white cock – the Captain chose Katy to join him in his private suite bedroom, while Kristen and Campbell retired to the girls' suite. Campbell laid on the charm to Kristen, who responded quite passionately and romantically. It was sex a lot like making love back at home with Carl – gentle and caring, except, of course, Campbell's black cock was so much bigger. Kristen did really like it. It was so much different, and enjoyable, compared to what had been on the cruise pretty well just raw hard fucking up to then. Katy returned to the girls' suite just after 1 a.m., by which time Campbell was getting dressed to leave (unbeknownst to the girls, the Captain and Campbell had agreed 1 a.m. as the finish time, given the busy day Saturday).

Katy's potential issue to discuss with her husband, Chris, though was not Captain Shevchenko, but Ramon. She was thinking they might call Ramon to organise room service to their suite, and perhaps after have some "quality time" together before turning in. Katy over the week had really taken a shine to Ramon, developing feelings for him that although they probably still constituted black cock lust, she did really like the guy and found him a warm and caring friend – not just room steward. She hadn't told her husband Chris, though, as yet, thinking that the cruise ended tomorrow and she was unlikely to see him again.

Kristen, on the other hand, was getting a tingly felling in her pussy for Campbell. Not only the sex the previous night, but the incredible romantic beach sex scene they had filmed that day for the video. How would Carl react to seeing his gorgeous wife in a beach sex scene that obviously looked like two lovers – romantic, slow and gentle, with lots of deep, passionate kissing, cuddles and snuggles, hand holding walking along the beach both naked, and close, deep eye gazing? She loved doing it, as yes she was developing feelings for Campbell, and unlike Katy, she was going to be seeing for the next week. Campbell had told her he had a partner in Prague, and that the scene today was somewhat of a test for her as to how well she could "act and provide a full girlfriend experience", but still she knew it would come across exactly as it felt as she did it – making love, not fucking, to a gorgeous black guy that she really liked, and yes, lusted for his big black cock. If Carl was to let her have a regular fuck buddy, and Campbell was available (which given he had volunteered to her this morning before the scene about his partner, she assumed not), then right now he would definitely be first choice. She also knew Campbell was going to be in Odessa. Finally, she was well aware of Katy's feelings for Ramon, and had an idea for the last night on ship.

She resolved that she would discuss it with Carl, forewarn him about the film which he would receive tomorrow (the boys were editing the final film that evening to go out overnight), and try and get Carl's permission to perhaps spend a little more time with Campbell before she came home – sleeping with him overnight, rather than just fucking, perhaps starting with the final night of the cruise so that Katy could spend the night with Ramon as Kristen was sure she wanted. With that all in mind, she responded to Katy.

"Mate, I am going to raise Campbell with Carl. I do not want to upset him or cause problems in our marriage. This is all lots of fun, and as you know, I do think Campbell is very cute with a gorgeous big dick, But Carl is my man – he is my heart and soul. Campbell already has a partner too – he told me today. It can't go anywhere even if I wanted it to. So I want Carl to understand that is an element of reality in the film when he sees it tomorrow, it is also acting. Campbell asked me to be romantic and loving – that was how he wanted to present us on the film. He told me that this was important, as he wanted to be able to show the agencies the film. It might go towards what some of the type of modelling work I might be asked to end up doing in Russia. He wasn't very specific, so I don't know for sure. But what I do know is that I do not want my man getting the wrong impression about the beach scene today, and I also want Carl to be understanding and okay with the fact that I will be seeing a lot of Campbell over the next week as he will be in Odessa with us. Katy, I know Carl is not comfy yet with me having a fuck buddy, and may never be, but I definitely do want him to be okay with me being with Campbell more in Odessa, and perhaps sleeping with him," Kristen told her mate. "Our rule is no secrets, and I will stick with it. This is a great gift my husband has given me. I will not abuse it. I think you need to raise Ramon with Chris. I see the look in your eyes now when you are with him. There is some chemistry between you guys, don't deny it."

"You're right, Kristen," Katy replied. "When you guys were filming that beach scene today, I made love with Ramon. I didn't tell you before, but yes, no secrets. It was not just us fucking for fun. I mean it was that, but it was sensual and exciting with feeling. He really is a great guy, and he has looked after us so well this past week. But after Sunday, I guess I won't see him again."

"I have an idea," Kristen said. "How about we get permission from our husbands today for us to sleep with the guys the last night of the cruise? You with Ramon in our suite, and me with Campbell in his suite. It can be a closure thing for you with Ramon, and for me, it will be to test how comfy Carl will be with me seeing more of Campbell till we go home."

"That sounds just so wonderful, Kristen. Yes, I will talk it over with Chris," Katy replied. With that, the girls separated to make their calls to their husbands.

"Hi, Sweetie, here I am right on time. How is my wonderful husband tonight?" Kristen asked.

"Kristen, baby, I have had a few Heinekens and I now I am on the Ardbeg single malt scotch on the rocks, listening to some Miles Davis and John Coltrane. Straight after your call though I plan to go to bed, as the last tape is supposed turn up here tomorrow morning. I am expecting this is going to be a ripper of a call, though, given your schedule for today. Perhaps though we could leave the horny stuff till last, and go through a couple of serious things?"

"Sure thing, Sweetie. Is it about the contract for Odessa?"

"Yes, Kristen. Dmitri's lawyers tried to not agree to a couple of our technical changes on the payment structure. I actually our guys to contact them by phone to discuss, and in fact, I only got phoned at 8.30 p.m. by Denis to say an acceptable compromise had been reached. So it is going to be tight with the signing. Denis says he will bring the signing versions of both contracts over for me tomorrow about lunchtime to sign and for him to witness, when he expects to get it emailed from Dmitri's lawyers in Kiev. After he sends those versions back to Kiev, they will then send over the signing versions by email to the ship via Campbell."

He went on. "You need to sign it tomorrow as well, and have someone independent – not Campbell or Katy – witness it. Katy should get her signing version at the same time. Your room steward, Ramon, would be okay to witness. You must have signed before you head to the airport, because although the Ukrainian authorities already have the draft of Pavel's contract – which did not have any material changes to it – they need to receive a copy of the signed one before they will issue your visas. If everything goes to plan, I am told there should be a Ukrainian consular representative waiting for you at Venice airport with your visas prior to boarding. Got that honey. As soon as the contracts turn up, Campbell will race them to you and Katy to sign. Stop whatever you are doing, no matter how much fun, and sign straight away and have Campbell send back straight back to Kiev," Carl said.

"I got that, Carl. Katy and me will immediately sign, no matter what we are doing. What time do you reckon it will be?" Kristen asked.

"Let's see. If Chris and me sign about lunchtime Sunday, and our lawyers then email straight back. Give it say an hour for the lawyers in Kiev to check everything and turn it around. Then take off 9 hours to switch back to Venice time for you over there. Should be about 9 or 10 in the morning at your end," Carl replied.

"Gotcha. I'll let Campbell know we will stay down at breakfast, and he can bring the papers there for us to sign. We won't do anything else till then. We will also organise for Ramon to have brekky with us, so he can witness. That should work out well," Kristen said. "This is so exciting, sweetie. This is so good of you, and I will forever be in your debt, my wonderful husband. Now before I give you amazing phone sex by telling you all about last night and today, I have something more serious I need to raise with you now. You might be cool with it, but you may not. We have said no secrets, and I truly appreciate the depth of the gift you have given me in allowing me to play and explore my sexuality with others. You are the greatest husband, Carl, and I don't ever want to do anything to hurt or dishonour you."

What is it, Kristen? Does it relate to today or Odessa?"

"Both, actually, Carl, because it is about Campbell. Please, baby, I really don't want to upset you, but no secrets, right?"

"Yes, my love," Carl replied meekly. He was getting tense.

"Carl, I am getting some feelings for Campbell. Do you understand me, baby? I love only you, no one else. Absolutely, you are my heart and soul. But I need to tell you that over this week I have got to like Campbell. He is a really nice man. You have seen the film. He has a super body, and yes, sweetie, he has a really big black cock which he really knows to use with a girl. He has a fun personality. What he is doing for me – for us - is just fantastic. I know he makes money out of all this, but he didn't have to do it. You get where I am going, sweetie. I have been with Campbell three or four times now this week," Kristen said.

"Three or four times? I thought it was only twice," Carl asked nervously. "Remember, I said yesterday we need to talk further about any regular fuck buddies when you get back."

"Yes, Carl, it is four times, I think. We were together last night after the dinner with the Captain. We did the film today which I have to tell you about before you see it, sweetie, so you understand. He also was one of the guys who fucked me at this afternoon's beach orgy. That's three times there just in the last 24 hours," Kristen said.

"Okay," Carl said slowly, trying to stop himself from getting upset. He thought to himself – have I fucked Kristen three times in 24 hours? Maybe on our honeymoon? Jeez, I really do not want to lose her. Kristen means so much to me. She is the centre of my world, and I realise I can't meet all her needs. I know that. But I won't be a wimp cuckold. We have to come to a real agreement on this stuff. But how can I do anything now when she is over there? She could just do it anyway, given I have agreed she can go to Odessa to chase her modelling dream. "What's this about the film today, Kristen?"

"Carl, the segment we filmed today that I told you last night I didn't know what it was going to be about is just me and Campbell on the beach here in Albania. Campbell asked me to do it. He told me that it was important for potential future contracts in Russia, because he needed to be able to show the film to the agents as proof that I can act. As he put it, it is to show that I can put on a real girlfriend experience. Carl, it was just the two of us on the beach – naked, holding hands, kissing, cuddling, and yes, sweetie, when you see the video tomorrow it really looks like we were making love, not fucking. That was the feel Campbell wanted to show on the film – that it was romantic. That is how it felt for me, not only because that is what I was asked to do it, but because it was with Campbell who is really nice," she said.

"So were you really just acting, Kristen, or was it more?"

"Carl, please don't get it wrong. I love you and only you. My heart belongs to no other man. But I am trying to be as honest as I can with you, honey. I do like Campbell. He is a gorgeous hunk of a man. He has a beautiful cock, and he sure knows how to make a lady feel important and happy. That is why I guess he is in the industry he is in. Baby, I do want you to watch the film when it comes. Watch your beautiful wife enjoying herself. See how it makes you feel. I sincerely hope you get upset, and might even like it. The key point is, Carl, that Campbell told me this is important for the agents coming to Odessa. Maybe it is the type of modelling they might want me to do? I don't know yet, Carl, what it all means. I will find out in Odessa. But, Carl, please, honey, I am still yours and only yours," she said.

"I get all that, Kristen, but you didn't answer my question," Carl replied sternly.

Kristen stopped momentarily. This was getting hard. Some of the consequences of where things were heading again started to confront her. She did not want to stuff things up with her beloved husband, but she knew now deep down her body needed more. She chose her words very carefully. "To answer your question, Carl, as honestly I can, yes, honey, there is more than just acting. I just told you. I like Campbell as a guy. I do have some feelings for him. But most of it is physical. He has a beautiful big cock. I don't picture him or have feelings about him like I do for you, honey. It is just not the same. You are my soul mate. Please remember that when you watch the film tomorrow," she said, with tears in her eyes.

"Are you crying, Kristen?"

"Yes, Carl. I – I am learning on this trip more about my sexuality and what my body needs. I think you already knew. In fact, I now understand that you probably always knew. Secretly, I have fought it. It was why I think I stopped pursuing my modelling career when we married. I was too frightened for us to risk it. But now I am beginning to understand that for us to last and grow as a couple together, my sexual needs must be fully met. I now understand it is why you let me do this trip. You knew things would happen as a result, that there would be no going back. I didn't realise it would happen so fast, Carl. I love you so much, baby," she spluttered, amongst her tears. She reached for some tissues.

"I knew you do, Kristen, and I can hear how hard you are trying, but honey, you must understand things from my end. I have always known you would need more than I can provide. I have always known that we could not continue as we have, because one day it would have blown up uncontrolled. This way, if we stick together as a couple and always talk things over, we have a chance to do it right and grow as a couple. You get your needs met, but I also get great enjoyment from seeing and watching you enjoy your beautiful body to its fullest, knowing your heart always belongs to me. There are times it will get hard, like now. There are times I will struggle with what you want, like now. I am not ready to give you up semi permanently to someone as a fuck buddy, Kristen. What I proposed last night to you, I have carefully thought through. So now, about you and Campbell?" he asked.

As she listened to his beautiful, considerate words she calmed down. "He has a partner in Prague, so anything longer term is out of the question, and I hear you, baby, no fuck buddy unless we discuss it as a couple first. But Carl, he is going to be in Odessa," she said.

"What are you getting at, Kristen? Are you after my okay for you to perhaps be with Campbell more over the next week?" Carl asked.

"That's exactly it, Carl. I won't do it unless you give me your blessing as my loving husband. But I would like my permission to not just fuck Campbell some more, but to sleep with him over the next week, starting tonight. This would be it, though, as he has told me he is very committed to Oksana, his girl in Prague," Kristen stated. "Yes, sweetie, he is becoming a friend, so it is more than black cock lust. As I said, he couldn't ever be a regular fuck buddy because after next Sunday, he will be gone. I guess I might bump into him on occasion in Europe if I am offered a modelling contract, but it would only be through work. So would you be okay with that, baby, please?" She was pleading, with her pussy tingling at the thought of having private time with Campbell.

"Kristen, I may regret this deeply, but I am going to say yes. You are there, and I am here. I am not sure I can stop you," he said.

"But, Carl, listen to me, please. I am not joshing you. If you don't want to do it, I won't. I know I am asking a lot here. I am not going to go behind your back. That would be cheating. No secrets, remember, that's our rule for this to work," Kristen stated firmly.

"I know what you are saying, Kristen, but I also know what your body needs. That's why I agreed to all this in the first place. Yes, Kristen, I have known for probably years that someday we would have to go down something like this path to avoid calamity in our marriage. I do not want to lose you, my love. You are the centre of my universe. If I say no now, it would put you under pressure that may not be fair. No, although I can see risks notwithstanding what you just said about him having a partner in Prague, I think I should say yes, and leave it as an issue for us to consider more carefully over time when you get home," he said with somewhat of a heavy heart. He always knew this is where things would lead, but he also always knew he needed to set his beautiful butterfly free to keep her.