Cruise with a Difference Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine. We then get Campbell to bring the contracts here to sign. Ramon will be here to be the witness," Katy replied. "And if Carl does call early enough, Ramon can come with me and you to brekky and still be the witness."

"Oh yeah. Forgot that bit," Kristen giggled. "No more sleeps in each other's arms then on this cruise?"

Katy sighed, nodding, but then pointed out "Nothing stopping us doing during the day or even now before dinner."

"True, but let's make our calls first to set up our overnight dates," Kristen replied. With that, the girls made their respective calls. Campbell though did have an issue with the 8 p.m. start. That was too early for him with the film editing. He was very happy for Kristen to sleep with him, but suggested Kristen come to his suite at about 9.30 to 10 o'clock. The girls agreed to put back dinner to 8 p.m., giving them an extra half hour for sapphic lovemaking or just a snooze. By then, the ship was sailing for the return to Venezia. The Cruise With A Difference did not have long to go, but the memories would last a lifetime.

Watch out for the final instalment of the Cruise With A Difference very soon. The girls sleep both Saturday and Sunday nights with Ramon and Campbell. With both guys, it is romantic, caring & fulfilling. Katy invites Ramon to Australia. On Sunday evening, there is a grand finale dinner that includes another all-in orgy, at which Kristen and Katy focus again on "their guys". Finally, the ship docks back in Venezia early Monday, and the girls work their way across to Venice Airport to catch their flights to Odessa. Carl sends the second tape to Ken and Ellie at the Second Hand Rose Club and sets up interview for Kristen on her return.