Cruise with a Difference Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More tears came down Kristen's face. She went to speak.

Katy put a finger across her face, "Don't speak now, mate. Just let me make you feel a bit better," she quietly whispered.

With that, Katy kissed her best friend again, lustily with their tongues this time darting around in each other's mouths as Kristen responded. Katy then stepped up the vigour with which she had continued finger fucking Kristen's pussy. It didn't take long for a lovely, gentle orgasm to wave over Kristen's body, and she felt much more relaxed. After that, Katy quietly licked Kristen's cum off her two fingers, as well as sticking them in Kristen's mouth for her to lick a bit of her own cum too, and then they fell asleep naked cuddled together.

By the time they work up, it was nearly 12. They then spent an hour starting to pack their bags, as the ship docked early the next day, and they didn't want to leave it to the last minute, putting unnecessary pressure on Ramon. At 1 p.m., they did their business on the toilet, re-did their make-up, put sunscreen on each other's naked bodies including their titties and pussies (giggling as they did it), grabbed a bag and towel each, put on their 4 inch heels, and headed for the pool area where Ramon was currently on afternoon shift.

Jeffrey, the coffee guy from brekky, was on shift too, taking drinks orders. The girls ordered a dry martini each, and also a salad sandwich for lunch. As they lay back on their recliners by the pool, they looked around. There would have been 40 or 50 people by or in the pool. Not a soul had a stitch of clothing on. Everyone was naked. About three recliners away from them, one wife was sucking off one of the guys nonchalantly, without a care if anyone was watching.

On the other side of the pool, the girls could see another wife – it looked like Desleigh, the English girl from the cruise company - up on all fours on her recliner being spit roasted by two guys. The guy in her cunt was going hard. Soon enough, the girls saw him pull his now semi-hard cock out of Desleigh's cunt, cum still dribbling off the end of his cock, and out of her used cunt. Now long after, the other guy came on Desleigh's face. After swiping what she could with her hand and licking it off, she just turned and dived into the pool to get the rest of his cum off. No worries. There was clearly a very relaxed feel today.

Kristen and Katy just watched for a while, sipping on their drinks. Ramon came over in a little while, with their lunch. His cock wasn't hard.

"What gives with your cock, Ramon? Aren't you keen to see me and Kristen naked here?" Katy asked, half joking.

"Yes, I am, Katy, but you know the drill around here. I have already fucked three girls today on my pool shift. I am a bit shagged out already, and we still have the orgy tonight, and then, won't you want to sleep with me again tonight?" he asked.

"We understand, Ramon, don't worry. How about we play around here a bit this afternoon, and give you and Campbell a bit of a rest so you boys can really give our pussies a thorough working over tonight at the orgy and in bed afterwards?" Kristen suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea, ma'am, as long as I don't get hit on too many times by the wives around this pool while I am still on shift. I don't finish here till about 3.30. How about I meet up with you girls to go to the film together at 4? Hopefully, Campbell will be free by then. He seems to have been quite busy today on the phone and doing business stuff. I have barely seen him," Ramon said.

It was agreed. Ramon headed off to attend to his next customer. Thankfully she also wanted lunch, not a fuck.

The girls waved Jeffrey over for another dry martini. As he took the order, Kristen asked, "Jeffrey, when do you finish up here today?"

"Actually, I finish in about half an hour. That is my last shift today, as I started with breakfast. Why do you ask?" he said, realising the moment he said that, how silly he was.

"To fuck you, my dear, why else?" Kristen giggled. "Can you line up a friend for Katy as well? How about you guys meet us in our room 430 in say, 40 minutes? Obviously, you don't need to change."

The girls settled back on their recliners and just watched the action around the pool for a bit, and enjoyed a third dry martini. Their bodies were starting to feel relaxed.

Kristen and Katy had a fun session of just straight, raw, dirty fucking with Jeffrey and his friend, Jackson, which went for nearly a couple of hours. Jeffrey and Jackson both came twice – once each in one of the girl's cunts and once each in one of their arses. The boys both went hard in the girls' cunts, as they were asked.

"Fuck me hard with your big prick, you fucker!" Kristen screamed out at one stage as she came hard on Jeffrey's thick 7 inch cock.

The girls gave the boys a little going away treat, when Kristen licked Jeffrey's cum dribbling out of Katy's arsehole, and then kissed Katy, transferring some of the shitty cum from her mouth to Katy's. They giggled loudly. The boys both looked agog, saying "Fuck!!"

"That was fun", Kristen said to her mate as the boys made their goodbyes. "It is good sometimes to just have nasty, raw fucking sex with a couple of cute guys, don't you think?"

"Works for me, partner," Katy replied.

"Look, it's nearly time for the film. After that, we'll have dinner with Ramon and Campbell, and then the four of us can head together for the orgy. How about we do the same as last night? Campbell has a better cabin, so I will sleep with him down there and you can sleep here with Ramon?" she suggested. Katy nodded.

At that, Kristen called Campbell. He told her he would meet them there. He apologised for not seeing her today, but he actually had been very busy, finalising arrangements for Odessa, not only for Kristen and Katy, but for some of the others attending the party. He also had sent off the film to the agencies, and one of them had already called back wanting to know more about Kristen. She liked hearing that, very much. Katy knew that Ramon would be along soon to escort them down to the auditorium. Just then, there was a knock, and Ramon stepped into the room still naked.

"Are you girls ready to go? I want us to get good seats," he said.

"Gotta save one too for Campbell. He will meet us there," Kristen said. It was ten to 4, and the party headed off. When they got there, there was already a queue at the door of naked wives, with their "dates". It wasn't too bad, though, when Ramon and the girls joined the queue. At 4 p.m., the doors opened and the people filed in. The girls got seats about half way down the auditorium, saving one for Campbell. Just as the staff were about the close the doors and half dim the lights, a naked Campbell rushed in. He walked down the aisle to the stage – he would be introducing the film. As he stood on the stage, getting his thoughts together, he looked around. The room was nearly full. It took him a couple of minutes to spot Ramon and the girls, but soon enough he saw their smiles. He smiled back, and began.

"Hello, everyone. Most of you know me by now, I am Campbell the guy who makes the films that we have been sending back to some of your husbands this week. Can I say here today that it has once again been an absolute pleasure to be associated with this company that brings you the cruise with a difference. I have had an absolute ball," he said, snickering at the comment, which produced some giggles around the room.

"Today you are going to see the last film, which we sent to those husbands who signed up in the early hours of this morning. They will have all seen it by now no doubt, and I am sure there have been some sexy phone calls today. Am I right?" Many wives around the room nodded knowingly.

"Today's film has four segments, and we have put it on now today to help get everyone in the mood for later tonight. What happens tonight, girls?" he asked.

"ORGY!" was the female shout back across the room.

"That's right. Now, can I suggest though that we not get too physical right now, while we watch the film. Some of the boys have been working up hard today, right fellas?"

There was nodding around the room.

"We guys are not like you girls, we can't keep going on all day. So this session is about building up the excitement, getting everyone nice and horny, and ready to fuck their brains out back here tonight. Okay everyone?" he asked.

There was whooping and hollering around the room.

"Now the four segments to the film in order are firstly, two of the girls you saw on the first film, our Australian friends, Kristen and Katy – stand up girls – they headed off to the boutique this morning. Now as you can see, the girls now have new tattoos and tittie piercings. Show everyone, girls." At that, Kristen and Katy stepped forward a little from their chairs and each did a 360 to show everyone their new adornments. They then sat back down.

"Thanks, girls. Yes, Kristen and Katy saw Carly and Jenny this morning – stand up, girls, to get inked and pierced, and let's just say things got a bit heated up," he said. At that, Carly and Jenny, also both naked in just high heels, stood up and waved.

"The second segment then features another of our girls from the first film, Maria from Verona. Stand up, Maria, please. Now, girls, Maria and her husband, Alfonso, are pain freaks. So, the second segment today is a session we filmed of Maria with our dungeon master, Reggie. If you like this stuff, as I do, it is very hot! Reggie, where are your bro? Stand up, please," Carl said. At that, both Maria and Reggie stood up – they were actually sitting together!

"Oh! You two still together, that's nice. Maria, how's your bum? Still raw?" Campbell snickered. She nodded, touching her bum to show the people around her the still red welts.

"Talking of togetherness, that brings us to the third segment of today's film. Kristen, honey, please stand up again. These cruises are about having fun, letting your hair down, and letting your pussies do what they want to do naturally," Campbell said. Kristen was standing again, naked in her high heels with her new nipple rings shining under the lights, as the crowd laughed at his comment.

"But sometimes, and I can see this a bit around this room right now, there is a guy on the ship that you meet, that you know, you find you like and is very cute, and so it can get a bit more, shall we say, romantic. Now, this does not mean that anything will necessarily come of it long-term, okay. We all love our wonderful husbands, don't we, girls?" he asked.

A shuddering "YES!" came back from the female chorus.

"Well, that is what happened to yours truly on this cruise, with the beautiful Kristen here. So with the permission of our partners, Kristen and I have done a special segment – a romantic segment. I actually think it is beautiful. My partner, Oksana, saw it today and she said it was beautiful. What did Carl say, Kristen?" he called out.

Kristen was standing, listening closely to Campbell. She was excited, and yet a bit teary. He had taken liberties a bit here with Carl, Kristen thought. He was okay with it after the event, not before. A microphone was passed to her. She answered honestly.

"Well, Campbell, as you know, I love my wonderful husband more than anything in this world. Yes, he saw the film today back in Australia. He told me today that when he started watching it, he felt quite jealous. That worried me, as I never want to disrespect or hurt my man. But as it went along, he told me that he felt better. He called it "incredibly erotic", and yes, my man got off today watching me have beautiful sex on the beach with this hunk you can see on stage. I was so proud, so proud," she said, as she handed back the microphone, and sat down with tears streaming down her face.

She wiped the tears with the back of her hand, as the usher with the microphone quickly raced off to grab some tissues to give to her. The audience broke into spontaneous rapturous applause for Kristen. As she sat down, Kristen made a mental note to have a word with Campbell about a few things.

"Lastly, and obviously not least, there is the orgy at Dhermi Beach yesterday. Watching that should warm you ladies real good for tonight. Heh! Heh!", he laughed.

"Now, after the film is finished, we need you folks to clear the auditorium fairly quickly as we need to set up in here for the orgy. The orgy will be only with us black guys. Oh, the Captain will drop in for a short visit, but sadly, he and the crew down below have a schedule to keep to get us back to Venezia tomorrow morning. The doors will open again here for the orgy at 9 p.m. Got that, ladies. 9 o'clock. It goes till whenever. I think last year we finished around 3, is that right, fellas?" Campbell asked. There were yeps and nods.

"Now, there will be champagne, wine, beer, soft drinks, juice and bottled water on tables along the sides of the room. There will be cheese and nibblies. There will be only plastic drink containers, folks, because we don't want any broken glass for obvious reasons. Can I suggest, girls, you please go easy though on the alcohol? It is not fun to get sick or pass out, and have to leave early. It has happened, trust me. There will be plastic laid down across the entire floor, with mattresses throughout the centre. Now these are cheap mattresses, and we throw them away at the end with the plastic. So don't worry about pissing or cumming on the mattresses and plastic, okay. In fact, the normal pissing rules are relaxed for the orgy, and you will be allowed to piss in here. In fact, for the orgy we fellas don't bother going to the toilet to pee. We only go to do the other business. We just pee in here, so we don't miss any action. In fact, usually some girl wants me to piss on her. You girls can do the same. Okay?" he chortled. "Alright, let's dim the lights, and go to the movies."

The house lights dimmed, Campbell stepped down off stage to go to his seat beside Kristen, and the film started with Kristen and Katy stepping into the boutique in their tiny g-string bikinis and high heels, with day bags over their shoulders. Carly and Jenny greeted them, also in tiny g-string bikinis and heels. Pleasantries were exchanged, the work to be done confirmed, and then the fun soon started with Carly leading off telling Kristen how beautiful she looked in her Wicked Weasels, and asking could she feel them. Within a minute or two, the girls were all into it, Carly with Kristen, and Jenny with Katy to begin with. The audience was already glued.

As Campbell sat down, he gave Kristen a quick peck on the lips, and said quietly, "Was that okay?" noticing she didn't respond to his kiss as she normally would.

She replied, with a little annoyance, "NO, Campbell." Then she quietened down though to speak more.

"You didn't get Carl's permission beforehand. It would have been much better for me with my man if we had. You might have got it with Oksana, but Carl only found out from me after we had done it, because you didn't tell me until the day. Campbell, Carl lets me do this on the proviso there are no secrets between us. I nearly broke that rule. I would have much preferred to have told him before we did it, not just before he saw it," she said quietly but firmly.

Campbell took it all in, with concern in his face starting to show. He was realising that perhaps in seeking to test both Kristen and Carl, he may have overstepped the mark.

"And another thing, I don't like you calling me "honey" in front of others. It is fine when it is just us and maybe Katy, but not in front of everyone else. That's all. Apart from that, your speech was great," she said, lightening up at the end, and putting her hand on Campbell's.

"I hear you, Kristen. It's just that I needed to test you and Carl...", he said before she shushed him with a finger across his mouth.

"Maybe we should discuss this more after the film. I haven't seen this yet, you know," she quietly said, as she put her hand down to hold his in her naked lap.

"We still good for tonight?" he whispered in her ear.

"Of course we are. Do you think I would let another wife nab this for the last night on board? Not on your life," she giggled back quietly, gently grabbing his semi-hard cock. They smiled and kissed each other quickly on the lips, and then turned to watch the film together.

As they did, Katy leaned over, "Can you two lovebirds keep quiet so we can watch us kissing, licking and sucking on the screen?" she quietly giggled.

They nodded, and with that, Campbell and Kristen settled back, holding hands for much of the time the film was on, although once or twice their hands strayed to their partner's genitals just to give them a quick rub or touch.

Things, though, changed once the beach scene came on. Kristen's grip got tighter, and she turned to look at both Campbell and Katy a few times as it progressed. At one particularly romantic moment, as they kissed long and passionately standing on the beach, while Kristen tugged Campbell's rock hard penis, Kristen grabbed Campbell's hand, and put it on her shaved pussy.

"Campbell, I am really horny watching this. It really is incredibly erotic as Carl said. Please finger me," she whispered, then kissed him lightly on her lips while opening her legs for him. Katy looked over, and smiled. Then she turned and kissed Ramon, and snuggled into his shoulder.

Campbell obliged Kristen, putting his arm around her and cuddling her into his strong torso, while then inserting one, then two, fingers in her very wet cunt. He finger fucked her for nearly 10 minutes, through the rest of the beach scene, and Kristen had a beautiful, calming, gentle orgasm. After the final wave of juices had passed, she pulled Campbell's fingers and took them to her mouth, licking her own cum off his fingers. She then turned and kissed him again, this time deeply with her tongue exploring his mouth, and Campbell returning the favour.

"Thanks so much for that, lover boy, I needed it," she whispered, as she went back to holding his hand. Campbell smiled. This girl is sure something, he thought.

When the film ended, and everyone stood up to get ready to go, Campbell told Kristen that although the film side of things was now finished, he had a few things to do in helping organise the orgy set-up, and that he would join them in the dining room in about 15 minutes. He told Ramon to go with the girls, that there was enough help here to set up, and to order him a medium-rare steak with salad and chips, with a sparkling mineral water.

While the girls and Ramon filed out, Campbell headed up to the stage to meet with Desleigh and the cruise director, and oversee the orgy set-up. After 5 minutes or so, though, he told Desleigh he had to make a phone call and headed off to his room.

Fifteen minutes later, he joined the others in the dining room. Their meals had just arrived, so his timing was exquisite. They sat boy – girl – boy – girl at the table. They made small talk while they ate. Everyone only drank mineral water, taking Campbell's stage advice on the alcohol. The girls had had a bit earlier that day by the pool, so slowing up was fine by them. As the coffees and petit fours chocolates were delivered, Campbell quietly told Kristen they needed to finish their conversation as there was something more he needed to tell her. She nodded.

"Guys, Kristen and I have something we need to discuss privately in my room. It won't take long, and Katy, I guess Kristen might tell you later. It's 8.20 now. How about we meet you outside the auditorium in the queue for the orgy just before 9?" he said to Katy and Ramon.

"Everything alright?" Katy asked.

"Yeah, yeah," he replied. "Kristen is rightly a bit annoyed with me over something where I think I may have overstepped the mark a bit, so we need to discuss it and clear the air. With that in mind, though, I want to be more upfront with her on something else that has been happening these past few days that I haven't told her about yet. I was going to surprise her, but on reflection, I think it would be better if I forewarned her."