Cruise with a Difference Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kristen, I'm cumming. Oh! I think I'm gonna piss too. Fuck!" she said, as she went to step back to piss beside them.

Kristen shook her head. "Where are you going, Georgina? I love drinking piss. Come on, stay here and piss on me."

Georgina smiled, and turned back to plant her cunt back in Kristen's mouth.

"You want it. Here it comes," she said a wicked laugh, as she actually let go a huge, long piss into Kristen's mouth, and down her front, with lots of liquid dropping down onto the mattress and plastic.

It was too much for Jeffrey, watching the debauched action. He shot a huge load of hot seed into Kristen's cunt, just as she continued to lap Georgina's piss up off her cunt. Piss dribbled freely from Kristen's mouth, although she did swallow some too. Jeffrey hopped off Kristen, and said his thanks. Kristen crawled under Georgina, to take the last of her piss on her pierced titties. She asked "Would you like me to do it to you? I think I can piss a bit."

The girls swapped places, and Georgina got under Kristen. After a few moments, Kristen held her labia open, squatting over Georgina, and started pissing on her Ukrainian friend. She mostly pissed on her breasts, but Georgina did lap a little up too. Kristen loved it. Next she asked Georgina, "Hey, mate. Did you wanna eat me now and get the rest of my piss with Jeffrey's fresh cum out? You know, clean me out?"

"Fuck, yeah," Georgina said in reply. She lustily licked out Kristen's used cunt for a second time. That was it for Kristen. She had an almighty orgasm – one of the ones where she squirts heaps of girly cum. Georgina took it all, together with the leftover piss and semen.

Kristen looked up at the clock. It was 10.40 p.m.. "Time to find Campbell and perhaps hook up with him for a quickie before we get together at 11," she thought.

She gave Georgina a thank you kiss on the lips, and started heading back towards their mattress, thinking he might be near there. She was wrong. He wasn't thereabouts. She looked about the room as best she could. After a couple more moments, she spotted him – over at the drink and food station. "Damn", she thought. "I should have looked there first."

She walked briskly over to him. "Hey, lover boy", she called out.

"Hey, sugar pie," he called back, thinking that would be a safe nick name. It was, as he saw Kristen smile back.

"What's a good name I can use for you that won't upset Oksana or Carl? What about "big boy"? You like that?" she asked.

"Yep. That works," he replied, giving her a gentle kiss, after putting down his water bottle.

"I was hoping to have time for a quickie before we met up with Ramon and Katy, but I think we are too short on time," she said to him quietly.

"That's okay, lover," he replied. "We got all night."

Kristen frowned momentarily, but then chose not to say anything, as at that moment in time she realised Campbell was her lover. Not permanently. Not even tomorrow when Oksana would join them, and certainly not when she returned home to her wonderful husband. But right there and then, yes, she thought to herself, he can call me his lover.

She then smiled to him, and asked, "Did you have a good time?"

"Oh! Yeah, sugar pie. I always do at these events. I only did two ladies, but both were very good. The second one, Desiree, had huge tits and was really boisterous. I had a ball watching the action. I was invited with a couple of other guys to watch a four girl lesbian session. That is always fun. What about you?," he laughed.

"Well, I went up the front to watch Katy and Desleigh with the Captain first. I wanted Katy to know I was there for her. On the team, you know. I then hooked up with Georgina, from Ukraine, and Jeffrey, the drinks waiter Katy and me fucked this afternoon with another guy while you were working. He is a nice guy. Georgina and me ended up pissing on each other," she said, giggling at the end.

"Kristen, you are one gorgeous but nasty slut, aren't you?" he said, half joking.

"Yes, I am, big boy, and I LOVE IT!" she replied. Then she added, "And so does my wonderful husband."

The couple then headed to the cloak room to the side to get Kristen's bag, and then made way for the auditorium door as it was nearly 11. They waited only a few minutes for Ramon and Katy to join them.

Katy spoke up, "Okay. Same as last night. Ramon will be with me in our room, and Kristen you go with Campbell. What time does the ship dock again in the morning?"

"Early. About 7," Ramon said. "I start work at 6, and need to have your bags packed and down with all the others by 8, and your room completely cleaned and done by before 10. So sorry, girls, there will be no time for a morning fuck unless you wake at 5."

"That's right, I forgot. Okay. Ramon, Kristen and me already packed most of our stuff this morning. That will help you. Kristen, how about you get back to our cabin at 7. Ramon might be here, but he will be in his "at dock" work gear, probably finalising the packing and cleaning the room. We can help him pack. What time do we get off?" she asked.

"Everyone disembarks the ship by 10," Campbell replied. "There will be buses waiting to take all the girls who need to go to the airport. I will join you guys at your room say, at 9.30, so we can get off together and not get lost from each other. When we get to the airport, we need to go straight to the Turkish Airlines lounge where Oksana will be waiting for us. We can check in our bags and get our seat allocations there. We are flying first class, since Dimitri is paying. The Ukrainian consulate guy will meet us there at 12 with the papers to go with our passports. He will also stick a visa paper in our passports. Kristen, you should ring Carl after that. What time is that in Australia, sugar pie?"

"We are 9 hours ahead, so if I called Carl at say, 12.30, it would be 9.30 Monday night. Carl said he might be at his club, but he told me he would take the call. So that's fine," she said.

Kristen hadn't told Campbell about the Second Hand Rose Club, figuring it wasn't his concern. Of course, if she got the modelling contract, she might have to get consent for her to work in the club when she was back home. But for now, he didn't need to know.

"Okay, then," Katy said. "We'll see you, Kristen, at 7 in the morning. Have a great night, you guys". Katy and Kristen then hugged each other's naked body closely, and had a kiss.

"Make it special now. Fuck him nice and romantic," Katy whispered in her best friend's ear, as they hugged. "You may not get another chance. I know I am going to with Ramon." Kristen nodded, and they broke their embrace. Kristen sighed.

"Well, big boy, let's go," Kristen said, and she grabbed Campbell's hand to walk together naked holding hands back to his suite to spend her last night on the cruise with a difference.

The moment they stepped into Campbell's room, before she even got the bag off her shoulder, Campbell embraced her and kissed her deeply. He then relaxed his embrace, held both her hands with his, and looking longingly in to her eyes, he spoke, "Kristen, I am sure you will get along great with Oksana and get another chance to sleep with me in Odessa. But it still won't be the same with my girl there, I realise that. So tonight, let's just forget about our wonderful partners for a few hours, and let it just be us. Let's make love, Kristen. Deep, passionate love."

If he had said even just 24 hours before, she probably could not have handled it. She looked up, and saw a tear in his eye. This hunk of a man really did have feelings for her, like she did for him. She did think about Carl at that moment, but in a positive way about how wonderful he was, and the great gift he had given her. She realised he wanted her to do this. That is why he told her to make the most of her remaining time here and in Odessa with Campbell. She smiled - a becalming, glowing smile, looked up at Campbell and quietly said, "Take me, lover boy. I'm yours, tonight. Please make deep, passionate love to me."

It would be well after midnight before the two temporary lovers fell asleep snuggled together. That was only after Kristen had started to nod off, as she lay snuggling on top of Campbell's impressive black torso, with his softening cock still in her pussy. Campbell had gently moved her off him, and snuggled her into him, so that he was spooning. That was how they slept. They had made beautiful, passionate love, slow and gentle, caring for each other's needs and desires, with lots of snuggling, cuddling and kissing. This was a final night of a cruise that would last in Kristen's memories forever.

Her dreams that night were indeed sweet. She thought in a moment when she awoke during the night that she would definitely share this experience wholly with Carl. She would tell him a bit tomorrow, but the whole story would wait for when she got home, so that she could do something positive about it herself when he got horny listening to it. As always, her thoughts did come back to her man, Carl.

It was all go, go, go the next morning. One thing they had forgotten about it in planning the night before was the fact that Kristen was naked. She borrowed a white ship's dressing gown from Campbell to make her way back to her room at 7, after giving Campbell one last kiss and cuddle in bed. He had plenty to do as well, so got up when Kristen left.

Ramon was there in his uniform packing and cleaning when she got back to their room. Katy was already up, dressed in her outfit for the day (nice mid length Cue daywear dress), and helping Ramon with her bags. Kristen said hello, gave them both a peck on the lips, and headed for the shower, asking them did they have a goodnight.

"What do you think?" came back the reply from Katy in the other room packing. "What about you?"

"Just magnificent. Absolutely wonderful. Didn't get to sleep till after midnight," came the reply from the shower.

"Well, same here," Katy called back. Ramon looked across, smiling, as he got out the vacuum cleaner. Kristen finished preparing for the day, choosing a petite knee length Sacha Drake day dress with flat sandals for the flight.

Everything went smoothly from there. The girls slipped down for some breakfast, after Ramon dropped off their packed bags for unloading just before 8. This was to give Ramon more space and freedom to finish cleaning the room. He actually asked them to, as even though they were trying to help, their talking was distracting him and slowing him down. They understood. They took a little time, and had a full cooked breakfast each with coffee.

They wandered back up to their room to do a final double check of the room to make sure they had left nothing behind at 9.20, just before Campbell was due to join them. He was on time, dressed in very smart Ralph Lauren slacks and a New York Yankees supporters' golf shirt. They made a little small talk, trying to maximise their time before going to disembark. It was time to say their goodbyes to their new friend, Ramon. Campbell shook his hand firmly, and Kristen gave him a nice kiss on the lips. They then stepped outside, holding hands, while they gave Katy some time and space to say a proper goodbye to her temporary lover. As she shut the door, she was crying. Kristen gave her a tissue. "He is such a great guy," she blabbered. "I am so going to miss him. I love Chris, don't get me wrong, but I won't ever forget Ramon. He is a real gentleman. He is going to make some girl one day a wonderful husband, just like our husbands, Kristen."

"I know, mate," she replied, as they walked along to the corridor to the auditorium where everyone was to gather for orderly disembarkation at 10. "But, remember, he is coming to visit you in the summer, and I am sure Chris will let you guys play a bit while he is over."

"Yep," she answered, not saying anymore as she didn't want to start crying again. Kristen hugged her as they walked.

Disembarkation went smoothly, and the threesome found themselves on the second bus to the airport, arriving there at around 11.40 a.m.. They headed to the Turkish Airlines lounge, where a tall, beautiful, blonde Russian woman of about 26 years of age was waiting outside the door to the lounge – Oksana. Kristen put her breasts at about 34C. Her complexion was glowing. She clearly sun-baked, but not too much as for her skin to be brown or orange. She wore a tight colourful mini dress with 4 inch heels, which really showed off her stunning long legs.

Oksana greeted her partner with a big hug and a long kiss, and then Campbell stepped back to introduce Kristen and Katy. Oksana shook both girls' hand, and then hugged them both, pecking each girl on the cheeks in that East European custom. She looked at Kristen closely, and then with a big smile showing no malice, joked, "Can I have my man back now please?"

Kristen straight away understood it was both a joke and a test, so she fired back the reply, "Yes, Oksana, you can have your man back now, as long as I get to loan him a couple more times this week in Odessa."

"I think that can be arranged when I work out the schedules for the week tonight," Oksana replied, speaking as the model supervisor now but also still smiling. Campbell grinned as well.

The group made their way to the counter to check in their luggage, and get their boarding passes. They would sit together as a group on the left side of the plane in first class for both flights through to Odessa. After checking in, they noticed the Ukrainian consular official waiting for them over the other side of the lounge from the check-in counter. The group immediately went over to him, and in 10 minutes, the official had efficiently conducted his business. They had their visas and all necessary papers for Ukraine. He bid them farewell.

As the group sat down to enjoy some lunch in the lounge, Kristen noticed that although Campbell had looked over at her a few times, his attention was fairly and squarely devoted to his beautiful partner. She thought to herself, "Don't feel sad. You had a wonderful time last night with him. But this is how it should be. Campbell is now with Oksana. I would be the same if Carl was here."

With Carl then back in the forefront of her thoughts, while awaiting the first flight at 2.20 p.m. to Istanbul, Kristen decided it would be a good time to call Carl. She stepped away to a quiet spot in the corner of the lounge. She noticed Katy doing likewise, calling Chris, in the other direction. The phone rang 4 or 5 times, before Carl picked it up. She could hear background noise. He was clearly in the club.

"Hi, my love. Are you at the airport?" Carl asked.

"Yep. Where are you? Are you at the club? I can hear noise," she replied.

"Yeah, I am. Just a minute," he said, and he put his hand over the phone for a moment. Kristen heard some voices in the background, the she heard him walking somewhere.

After a couple of minutes, he was back, "That's better. Can you hear me better now?"

"Yes, sweetie. What happened? Where are you now?" she asked.

"I am actually in Ken's Office at the club. He said I could come in here. When you rang, I was actually just finishing another meeting with Ken and Ellie about you and the Second Hand Rose Club. I had come in to give them a USB stick with your second film on it, and they asked me for a chat. Kristen, even before they have seen your second film, they want to meet you when you get home. I have set up an interview for you for Friday week in the afternoon at 4. It will be at the club in Ken's office with both him and Ellie. They said just hit the buzzer to the left of the front doors, and one of them will come and get you. Honey, they want you to bring some lingerie or bikinis, because they will ask you to get changed and do a practice strip for them on the stage. That will be part of the interview. They will also ask you to do things with them, you know sexual things, to make sure you will be fine with what they do at the club. I already told them that will be no issue for you. But they said they need to check, because they can't have hostesses going cold on them on the job," he told her.

That all excited Kristen very much. She thought yet again just how incredibly lucky she was to have a husband like Carl. She yet again promised herself that as she went on this journey to chase her dream, she would never, ever abuse his trust or disrespect him.

"Carl, you are such a fantastic husband. Yes, sweetie, I will do the interview. Its' three days after I get back, so I should be over the jetlag by then. Sweetie, have you fucked Pixie yet?"

"Not yet. She has been with another guy for the past hour. Hopefully after we are done, she will be free. You don't mind, love, do you?" Carl asked, making doubly sure.

"Carl, sweetie, I more than don't mind. With what you have done for me, and you being home alone for what now will be two weeks, you have my full permission, my wonderful husband. In fact, your loving wife orders you to go and fuck her brains out," she said, giggling at the end.

"I will, honey. Now how about you get me real hard for Pixie by telling me all about the orgy and your night with Campbell?" he asked.

"I will, sweetie, but there is an important development with Odessa which has occurred in the last 24 hours that I have to tell you about. No secrets," she said.

"What's that, baby?" he asked, not so concerned now as he would have been earlier in the week, but intrigued.

"Campbell's partner, Oksana, is a model – a catwalk model. She is over 6 foot tall and stunning. She has also worked in the porn industry. That is in fact where they met. Anyway, she is here now with us. She is coming with us to Odessa. She is going to be the model supervisor for the week – yeah, my boss for the week, and she is also going to participate. She is a late replacement for the girl who was going to do it, but had to pull apart because her grandfather died. Carl, she is gorgeous," Kristen told her husband.

"Wow!" he replied, as his heart leapt with the realisation that Kristen was right. Campbell was never going to be competition for her heart, and would be even less so now. "So, does she know about you guys? I mean they are porn models. They must be pretty open."

"Yep, you're right. She knows about us and is cool. She even told me when she does up the schedule of activities for the week this evening, she will make sure I get to do some things with Campbell. Carl, it still means Campbell is going to fuck me some more, okay. I don't know yet if that means I will get to sleep with him again, but if not, I don't mind," she said.

She then took Carl through all the events of the past 27 hours since they last spoke – the lesbian session with Katy straight after she got off the phone, the afternoon foursome she and Katy had with Jeffrey and Jackson, watching the film and how she felt about the beach scene (yes, she told Carl everything both Campbell and she said to the audience, and that she gave Campbell a dressing down – Carl thanked her profusely for being so honest and upfront), and the orgy, where she spoke at length about the lesbian show she and Katy put on for the boys, being fucked by both Campbell and Ramon, Katy's on stage show with Desleigh and the Captain, and her threesome with Jeffrey and Georgina including the pissing session. That really turned Carl on, as she expected. She only told Carl a little bit about her last night on the ship, sleeping with Campbell, not because of concern but because as she told him, "it was so hot, I want to tell you the full story when I got home, so that I can fuck you straight after telling you."

Carl was good with that, telling her he would be really looking forward to it when she got home. She promised she would tell him the full story that Tuesday night. That meant he would have a humdinger of a lovers' sex session that night, given Kristen had also promised him he could piss on her that night, too. They agreed that Kristen would call Carl each morning from Odessa, after breakfast (about 6 p.m. Australia time), before her "duties" for the day got underway.