Cruise with Momma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my pussy, long and hard, please."

The Blonde asks the guys what do you think? Eric replies, "Well my friend here is the only one who has not had oral sex from the Slut yet. So I guess she has to drink his cum before she gets seriously fucked. What do you guys think?"

The Blonde laughs and agrees. She moves to the end of the bed in front of my child bride and kisses her roughly. While still holding the kiss the Blonde invades my child brides pussy with her fingers almost making her cum with the initial touch. She then says, "The Cunt is so wet." She then puts her fingers up for the Cunt to lick clean. My Child Bride does just that sucking and licking all three of the Blonde's fingers that had been in her pussy.

The Blonde smiles and says, "Good girl, now go over and see how long it takes for you to suck Tom's big hard long cock until it explodes in your mouth. And Cunt I want you to drink as much as you can, then any you can't swallow you use your tongue to clean up. Got that?

"Yes." You say as you move off the bed towards Tom. As you move across to Tom without missing a step you grab your dress and pull it over your head leaving you naked except for you thigh high and heels.

Tom smiling large, slides his ass to the edge of his chair and spreads his legs. You kneel in front of him placing your hands on his hips on both sides of his body. You lower your head between his legs and start to lick his huge cum filled balls. Gently taking each ball into your mouth and rolling your tongue all over them.

Tom having a hard time sitting still says, "Deep throat it Cunt! I want to fuck your throat. You got it?"

You raise your head and nod the affirmative. Opening your mouth in an exaggerated manner you stick your tongue out and lick the precum from Tom's enormous throbbing cock. You lick your lips to let one and all know you like the taste then open up and slide the head of cock into your mouth. Moving your knees closer so you can get up and over this huge appendage sliding in and out of your mouth you force your head down further and further with each suck and bob of your head. Tom can only stand this for a short time and grabs your head with a fist full of blonde hair he fucks up into your mouth. Exploding huge globs of thick cum one after the other into the back of you mouth. You try very hard to allow it to go down your throat but it is just too much. You gag and cum runs down his cock over his balls onto the floor tiles. You go back down on him to make sure you are going to be there for anymore thick creamy cum that might erupt from this exploding log like weapon. After a couple of more spurts, which you swallow with ease, you slowly slide your mouth off Tom. Smiling at him you bend over and begin to lick the lost cum from the base of his cock sucking it out of his pubic hair, licking his whole ball sack clean then bending over and licking up the three globs that had fallen on the floor tiles.

Eric shouts, "Damn Cunt you are some kind of nasty Slut. Now get over her and sit on dick."

With a huge smile you stand walk over to Eric's chair turn around, reach between your legs and guide Eric's cock into you sloppy wet needy pussy. As he rises to meet your body you shudder with joy. Finally there is cock filling your twat.

The Blonde gets off the bed and walks to kneel between your legs. She pushes your legs further apart and opens your cock filled cunt lips with her fingers. Bending down and sucking your clit into her mouth she nibbles your clit while Eric's cock is deeply imbedded in you. About twelve seconds of this is all you can stand. Your body racks with convulsions as you finally have your first of what you hope is many orgasms. You break into a sexual sweat and nearly collapse as Eric grabs your shoulder to hold you up. He's not through yet this time. He raises and lowers you cunt on his dick using your whole body as his fuck tube. You are too limp and spent to care. You find your feet and get into his fuck rhythm. Eric having already cum once gets serious about putting a hard fuck on you. After a while every time he hunches upward you grunt as his cock hits the deepest part of you pussy. Again you begin to feel orgasm rising inside of you. You begin to cum, moaning like a wounded animal but not stopping the effort your making to match every fuck he puts to you. After a while when you think he is got to be close to cumming again, you start to cum again yourself. It seems that every time he fucks upward you grunt and cum. You realize you don't know when one orgasm starts and the next one starts. Finally Eric screams out and fills you with his second explosion of the night. As his dick grows soft you slide off his lap into a puddle of spent cunt onto the floor, smiling in total contentment. You put your hand over your fuck hole to catch Eric's cum as it oozes out. After a few minutes to catch your breath and regain some strength, you raise you cum filled hand and lick Eric's cum off you palm.

Eric and Tom stand and grab you under your arms and deposit you on the bed. The Blonde asks the guys to move while she cleans you up a little before any more fucking.

The guys reluctantly willing step back. The Blonde get on the bed on all fours slowly licking your body, tits, stomach and twat with her hair picking up what she doesn't lick off you.

You just lay there open to anything. Enjoying the gentle attention of The Blonde's tongue and hair. You reach out and pull the Blonde's leg over your head until her pussy is right over your face. Without saying a word she lowers her twat onto you mouth and you softly and gently lick and suck her juicy cunt as she soft fucks you mouth with her clit.

The guys say OK OK now. Enough of that. The Blonde quips for them to order some drinks from room service, shut up and enjoy the show. The guys move to the phone and their vantage points.

Chapter IV will be forthcoming.

12