Cruisin' for a Bruisin'

Story Info
A hot wife nails the captain on a cruise with her husband.
2.7k words
3.71
34.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

Kate was out of control that night and I knew it. God knows I tried to control her but when she got horny I couldn't seem to reign her in. She was wearing the pink bikini she had promised would rake in the singles on our cruise. As soon as we arrived she had dumped our luggage in a corner and fished the bikini out of a pocket before putting it on.

"Well, how do I look?"

"You look like a slut," I told her and she beamed with pride. To Kate, being a slut was a compliment. She put her shoulders back, lifted her head up, and put her sunglasses on.

"You coming with me?" she asked impatiently.

"I'll be following close behind taking photos, like always."

"What do you want today? A guy or a girl?"

"Whatever happens. You choose whoever you want."

"God, I'm horny."

"I see that," I told her and I gave her ass a squeeze as she stepped out onto the deck and began to saunter like a sex kitten around the ship. I watched as she smiled at all the men and women she found attractive but everyone seemed too preoccupied with finding their rooms to notice Kate. I could tell that she was getting frustrated but I couldn't imagine her not finding someone to fuck. She always did. She turned to make sure I was behind her and I gave her an encouraging smile. She loved the hunt and I loved watching my huntress trap her prey.

She made her way to the Captain's deck and I smiled as she made a beeline straight for the Captain, who was surrounded by staff members. She walked by him slowly and shot him a look that any man would recognize as a mating call. She stared him down and I saw something in him that I recognized as well. It was the look of a man who wanted to fuck the shit out of my wife. I was used to it. Kate had a tight body and her face was strikingly beautiful. She could have been a model if she was just a few inches taller. Instead, she was my sexy wife and she was about to nail the captain of the ship.

I watched her work her magic and I wondered how she was going to work me into the situation. I always worried that this would be the one time that she couldn't orchestrate what we had planned but so far, in the seven years we'd been together, she had always managed to incorporate me into all of her sexual antics. She was extremely convincing, so much so that I almost felt sorry for the men and women that she collected as sexual trophies. If her trophies were actual, physical trophies they would have filled our entire bedroom. Of course, that just meant more fun for me and though I had been jealous initially of her desire to fuck others, I grew fond of the steady supply of dick and pussy she brought to our bedroom. I moved closer as she approached the captain, eager to hear what she would say to him.

"Captain, I'm so impressed with the ship," she laughed.

"Why thank you! We are happy to have you aboard."

"Do you think you might be able to spend a little alone time with me, Captain? I have a few questions I'd like to ask you one on one." Kate was batting her eyelashes and she looked so fucking sexy I could feel my cock growing harder by the second. I tried to discreetly adjust my crotch as I watched the captain think about it.

"Well, we are preparing for departure-"

"Captain, this will only take a few minutes," she gave him what I call the "Target Acquired" look. It was the sexiest glance in her repertoire and she aimed it right at the captain. I could see him weakening and I watched as he made his decision. Kate was smiling, already knowing that she had won.

"Excuse me," he told his crew, "I'm going to help this woman with her request and I'll be right back."

"Yes, sir," one of the crew said.

"Prepare the ship for departure everyone. I will be back in a few minutes to check on everything."

"Yes, Captain," another crew member agreed.

"Thank you for helping me out with this. It will only take a couple of minutes," Kate smiled at him seductively and the captain looked like he really wanted to fuck her. I don't know why this always turned me on, but it did. My wife was fucking hot and it made my cock rock solid to see her pull in all kinds of hot women and powerful men. The captain of the ship on the first day of the cruise was going to be hard to top and I wondered if she would manage to do so. She always seemed to find something crazy to do and that was part of what I loved about her.

"It seems like somebody is cruisin' for a bruisin'," the captain said with a smug laugh.

"Yeah, I definitely am. My cabin is just two floors down," Kate said with a smile. "We should go back there." She looked up at me to make sure I had heard this detail. I confirmed that I had by giving her a subtle nod. I followed them to the room, watching as she let his hand graze her ass.

"That's a nice bikini," he complimented her.

"Thank you. I bought it hoping I would find a man like you who could truly appreciate it."

"Oh, I'm appreciating it."

"I think you'll appreciate it more when it's on the floor of my cabin, don't you, Captain?"

"I most certainly do," he agreed. I watched as she used her key card to go inside and I waited a minute or so before I went to the door and pressed my ear up against it, careful to listen for people walking by. I didn't want to be caught with my ear pressed against the door like a peeping Tom.

I could hear Kate giggling and I imagined her taking off her bikini one piece at a time and dropping the pieces onto the floor as she moved her hips seductively. I imagined her pulling his cock from his pants. They were already fucking. I could hear the sound of skin slapping against skin and then the sound of her moaning. She was about to cum and I wanted to let her finish the orgasm before I made my appearance. We had done this so many times on so many different vacations. It was our first time on a cruise ship and I was shocked as I keyed into the room and saw the captain with his belt in his hand, raised up to hit Kate's ass.

"Holy shit!" the captain yelled. "Who is this?"

"Honey, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be scouting out the ship!" she screamed at me convincingly. She knew I was coming. She was just putting on a show for the captain.

"This is your husband? Sir, I'm sorry! I didn't know she was married."

"It's okay," I told the captain. "It's fine, really. I don't mind if you fuck my wife if I can join in. No gay shit, just two men fucking a horny, sexy woman," I offered.

"I don't know..." The captain was pussing out. I was a bit disappointed but I was also prepared for this possibility.

"You wouldn't want anyone finding out about this, would you? We'll keep it quiet if you have a threesome with us," I stared him down, willing him to submit to us. He was the captain of the entire ship and I was sure that it was hard for him to make his choice. He almost walked out of the room. I saw him hesitate, look at Kate and then at me.

"Okay, a threesome sounds hot," he agreed reluctantly.

"I just knew you would see it our way," Kate giggled. "Now let me show you some appreciation." She dropped to her knees and sucked his cock. The belt was still in his hand and I was curious about what he had been planning to do with it.

"So what's up with the belt?" I asked him as I slid my pants off and onto the floor. I pulled my own belt from the loops, thinking I might join him in whatever depravity he had in mind for Kate. I watched her sucking his cock, her eyes crazy with lust. I knew that fucking the captain with me was really getting her going.

"This one is cruisin' for a bruisin'," he pointed right at Kate's face.

"Oh is she? She wants us to spank her with our belts?" I looked in her eyes and I could see that she wanted it badly but she didn't want to take his cock out of her mouth to say so. The captain was staring down at her, obviously feeling the perfection of her blowjob skills. He grabbed his captain's hat from his head and placed it on Kate's head.

"She thinks she's in charge so we can let her wear the hat," the captain said with a short laugh. "But she's about to see who is really in charge, aren't you Kate?" Kate said nothing, opting to suck the shit out of his cock instead.

"I think she needs you to show her some discipline," I egged the captain on. My cock was in my hand when he grabbed Kate roughly and pulled her to her feet. He looked into her eyes and spoke to her in a commanding voice. "You are a bad girl propositioning the captain for sex. You deserve to be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She was begging him to punish her with her tone.

"Good," he gripped her by the neck and squeezed, then turned her around and pushed her onto the pull-out bed. His cock sunk into her pussy from behind and he looked at me as if to challenge me. He was fucking my wife right in front of me and he wasn't afraid. He was trying to dominate me and I let him think that he could, to see what he would do. He whipped Kate's ass with the belt a few times and her yips of pain made my cock throb for her. He looped the belt around her neck and pulled it tight so it was choking her. He fucked her hard and fast, pulling the belt tighter and tighter. She was cumming now, the lack of oxygen rocking her body to its core. She was convulsing as he released the belt with a cruel laugh.

"Did you just cum?" he asked her. "Huh?"

"Yes," she admitted, He smacked her ass with the belt.

"Do you like pain?"

"Yes."

I watched as he whipped her with the belt, going harder with each blow. Her cries of pleasure filled the small room. The welts and bruises were already forming on her ass and the captain's hat had rolled to the floor. Her eyes were rolled back into her head and I knew it was time for me to step in. I shoved my cock down Kate's throat as the captain continued to fuck her from behind and whip her ass.

"Kate, are you okay? Do you need to stop?" I asked her just to make sure, taking my cock out of her mouth so she could speak.

"No! I'm fine. Keep whipping me! I'm a bad girl!"

"I know you are!" he screamed at her and the way he leaned in and growled in my wife's ear almost made me lose control. I shoved my cock back down her throat and watched the captain brutalize my wife's ass with the belt.

"I think you should fuck her ass now. You're going too easy on her," I suggested to the captain.

"Great idea!"

I handed him the lube and I watched as his fat cock penetrated my wife's ass. She let out a wail that the captain probably thought was pain, but I knew better. She loved the way it felt to be anally mauled. The captain pulled his cock back out.

"You okay?"

"She likes to be anally raped. Hard. Just use her asshole and she will love it, right babe?" I asked her and she made a noise that sounded close to yes, her mouth still wrapped around my cock. I felt her stiffen as the captain worked into her asshole slowly until he felt comfortable. He whipped her a few more times as he fucked her ass. I wrapped my own belt around her neck like a leash and used it to make her suck my cock better. I used the leash to pull her mouth up and down my shaft while the captain battered her asshole. She was cumming and it seemed like she was hardly stopping. When one orgasm would end, another would begin.

I wondered how long the captain would last. He didn't show signs of stopping. I looked down at Kate to let her know it was time. She winked at me and then she did what she always did. God knows how she did it, but she told me her secret was to imagine the guy cumming and then within a few seconds, he would cum. So she worked her magic, squeezing her ass around his cock until he let out a moan.

"Oh my God! Ugh! Unghhh!" He was cumming in my wife's asshole and it was pretty hot. I wanted to cum down her throat but I also wanted to wait to cum until the captain had gone.

"Well, I have to get back to running the ship now. That was an interesting threesome," he pulled his clothes back on and straightened himself out. "Do I look okay? I can't have anyone knowing what we just did."

"Don't worry, Captain. You look fine. No one will be able to tell and we won't tell anyone, will we?" She turned to me.

"No, we won't. Thank you, Captain. My wife really enjoyed you."

"Thank you, as well," he said and he turned to leave.

"So, he came in my ass," Kate reminded me when the door was closed and locked.

"I know. I want to fuck it right now."

"You going to fuck in his sloppy seconds?" she taunted me. I hadn't always been this perverted. It was years of living with this monster of a slut that was my wife that had done it to me. She had warped my mind. As I slid my dick into her just-used ass I didn't give a fuck about anything else. All that existed was my wife's used-up ass and it felt so fucking good on my cock that I knew it would only take me a few minutes to cum. Kate fucked me back, talking all kinds of shit.

"You liked it when the captain bruised up my ass, didn't you?"

"Well, you were cruisin' for a bruisin'," I said in a voice that mocked the Captain's. Let's see how good he did, shall we?" I spanked her hard on one cheek and then the other. I could tell by the way she cried out that it hurt and I knew she loved that. I fucked her ass harder, spanking her as hard as I possibly could until she was cumming underneath me. I knew that I couldn't hold on any longer. I let myself cum, spewing my own cum into her. We collapsed together on the small bed and out of the corner of my eye, I saw something white. "Oh, shit! Look! He left his hat."

"Oooh. Well, maybe we'll get to fuck him again. He'll have to come back for it, right?"

"Yeah. That's why he left it here, I'm sure of it," I agreed.

"How clever of him," she giggled.

"Well, guys will do just about anything for these holes," I assured her.

"But they really belong to you," she reminded me, not that I needed reminding.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers