Cruising a Hotel Pool

Story Info
Married cock sucker looks for cock as his wife sleeps!
2.7k words
4.25
49.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going down to the pool to swim a few laps, Alice, want to join me?" I've asked this question a hundred times in one form or another. When it comes to exercise my wife has never accepted my invitation.

"No, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. We've got to get an early start tomorrow so I'll be in bed when you get back. Try to be quiet; if I'm sleeping I'd rather not wake up!"

"Sure you don't want to have a little swim? It might relax you!"

"I'm positive!" She replied.

"Only fools are positive!" I smiled as we exchanged a little dialogue from an old vaudeville routine. Who were those guys, I could never remember.

"Are you sure?" She giggled. It was something we did, a joke we shared. I think her folks started it back when some comedians from the forties were still alive and on the early tv variety shows.

"I'm positive." I answered emphatically.

"Be quiet when you return." She reminded me as I put on a heavy terry cloth robe to go down to the pool.

"Yes, dear," I mumbled closing the door behind me.

Five minutes later I was on my first lap in the pool. It was just a small hotel pool so I thought that fifty laps would be a good beginning, if I felt like it I might go for a hundred. A few minutes later I was joined by a young man and his wife. They swam together and played in the water for a few minutes before she got out of the pool and put on her robe. "I might be sleeping when you're done, be a dear and don't wake me, ok?"

"Yes, dear," He answered stoically.

When she was out of ear shot I asked, "Don't you just hate it when they do that?" He was a complete stranger but I thought I saw an opportunity! "When they tell you that there isn't going to be any sex tonight?"

He looked at me quizzically.

"It's only going to get worse. Trust me; I've been on this road for thirty years. If you're lucky she'll get very frisky once she goes through the change but don't count on it. I'm lucky to get pussy once a month."

"That's depressing."

"Tell me about it."

We introduced ourselves and continued to swim laps. I completed my hundred and climbed out of the water. As I toweled off Eric got out of the pool too. "Say, Eric, I was going to grab a beer from the bar and head to my room but my wife is most likely asleep. Care to join me?"

"Why not, Walt? You know my wife is asleep!"

I went to the bar and got two beers and a bowl of bar nuts. When I returned there was another couple swimming in the pool; a guy my age and his wife.

Eric and I talked for about twenty minutes. During that time the woman left her husband and went to her room. Eric thanked me for the beer and excused himself. As he left the man swam to the end of the pool where I was seated. "Sorry," he said, "I guess we ruined that for you."

Confused, I asked, "Ruined what?"

"Weren't you trying to pick him up?"

"Was it that obvious?"

"Not really! He didn't catch on."

I sighed and chuckled, "No, he didn't, did he?"

"Care for another beer?"

"Don't mind if I do!"

"Name's Rick, yours?" He held out his hand and I shook it.

"Walt."

"Pleased to meet you, Walt."

When Rick returned with the beers he wasted no time, "How long have you been a cock sucker, Walt?"

I blushed involuntarily. I took a sip of my beer and then confessed to a perfect stranger. "A little over a year."

"Wife doesn't have much interest these days?"

I nodded yes.

He paused, took a long drink of his beer and admitted dejectedly it seemed, "Just the opposite for me."

"How so?"

"She can't get enough."

"That's a problem I'd like to have."

"Be careful what you wish for."

"What do you mean?"

"For one thing she likes to watch."

"Really?"

"She's especially fond of watching one guy suck another. Then she fucks the cock sucker."

"Sounds like a win/win to me."

"It sounded great to me at first, after a while though having a hotwife looses some of its appeal. When I was just reading about it and jacking off it was a great fantasy."

"What happened?"

"She stumbled on to my browser history. She saw what I was reading; hotwife, cuckold, that sort of thing. She decided to teach me a lesson."

"What did she do?"

"She stayed late one night at work and fucked her boss. When she got home she got me into bed and had me eating her pussy when she asked how I liked my cream pie."

"That was a dirty trick!"

"Oh, it was all right. We had a big fight. She ended it by giving me a choice; pack up and get out or finish cleaning out her pussy."

"I guess I know how that turned out."

"What could I do? I still love her and my kids. My parents' think she's a saint but there are fifty plus guys who know different."

I was stunned. "You've sucked over fifty guys?"

"No, maybe five, usually they suck me and then my wife fucks them. I always end up with a cream pie though; she says it's my special reward. I get a lot of cum; that's for sure!" Rick's eyes glanced at my crotch. "Looks like I haven't dissuaded you, care to meet my wife?"

Truth be told I was unsure. I never had a threesome and never thought I'd suck a guy's cock while his wife watched and I wasn't sure about fucking his wife while he watched. But I agreed and we got two more beers from the bar and went up to his room.

He must have called his wife as I got the beers because when we entered their room she was standing with her back to the door. She was wearing a matching red bra, panty and garter set, fishnet stockings and heels. He walked up behind her and placed his hands on her hips. He kissed her neck and told her, "Honey, I'd like you to meet Walt, he's our cock sucker tonight."

I blushed hearing his introduction but I audibly gasped when she turned to face me. She was beautiful; fit and toned and wearing a strap-on!

Smiling, she took two steps forward, put her hands on my swim trunks and kissed me on the lips saying, "Let's get you out of this wet swim suit," as she pulled them off my hips exposing my cock. She held my balls in one hand as my trunks fell to the floor.

I looked over at Rick. He smiled as he shook his head. "Trudy, this is Walt, he's a cock sucker. Walt this is my wife, Trudy."

"So glad you could join us, Walt!" She was almost giddy. "I know Rick has told you how much he likes to eat cream pies and how much I like to watch a guy suck cocks, it's one of my rules. Have you ever let your wife watch you?" She literally had me by the balls.

"No, never, I don't think I ever would have been interested if she still enjoyed sex." They were open and honest with me, I didn't feel any shame confessing my little addiction to them.

"Too bad, Walt, we had a foursome once. I hope we can find another couple like us again some day. Don't you, Rick?"

"Yes, dear." Rick wasn't the confident man I had just met at the pool, he was completely submissive to his wife.

"Why don't you two take a quick shower. You need to rinse the chlorine off." It wasn't a suggestion.

I followed Rick to the bathroom. He started the shower and adjusted the water. Stepping in he saw me hesitate. "No need to be shy, Walt, come on in! I'll wash your back; you can wash mine."

It was just a regular sized tub and we were both a little above average but we managed to fit. The warm water felt good as Rick's hand massaged my neck and shoulders. "Relax, Walt, you're a little tense." He grabbed the soap and worked up a lather. "Raise your arms a little." Standing behind me he washed my back with one of the hotel wash clothes and then reached around under my arms to wash my chest with his bare hands. Cupping my breasts in his hands he squeezed. "Does your wife ever play with your tits, Walt?"

"Sometimes, just a little." I sighed.

"Turn to the side, Walt, I'm going to do your crotch."

With one hand he lathered the hair above my cock and balls, with the other he washed my ass. It felt great when he stroked my soapy cock but I tensed up when he started to wash my ass crack. "Relax, Walt, you should be enjoying this!" I steadied myself with both hands pressed against the shower wall. "Spread your legs, Walt." One hand was stroking my cock the other was between my legs massaging my balls. "Tell me you don't like this and I'll stop."

"If you don't I think I'll loose it!" I gasped. He stopped stroking but continued to work my ass. He washed up and down the crack before slipping a finger in. I squeezed it hard. "Relax, Walt, Trudy wants us both clean and fresh." My knees felt like they might collapse as his finger forced its way in. "Have you ever fucked yourself when you jack off, Walt?"

"Once." I admitted.

"Did you like it?"

"Not as much as I thought I would."

"Does it feel better when I fuck you with my finger?"

"Hell yes! I don't know why but it feels great!"

Rick handed me the bar of soap. "My turn, cock sucker! Do a good job! I washed Rick's chest and back and then turned my attention to his cock and balls. The hair above his cock was trimmed and short, his balls and cock were smooth and hairless. As I washed his ass, the first male ass I had ever touched besides my own, he chided me; "Don't be shy, Walt, get in there and make my ass squeaky clean." I held his cock and started to give his ass the treatment he'd given mine. "That's it... deeper... keep going... in and out... fuck it... nice and slow... oh.. yes.. yes.. that feels so good!"

As I stroked his cock and finger fucked his ass Trudy abruptly opened the shower curtain, "What's taking you cock suckers so long?"

She slapped my ass and commanded, "Rinse off and get out of there... right now!"

We rinsed the soap off each other and then toweled each other off. Rich's hair was close cropped and didn't need attention but mine did. He grabbed a brush and parted my hair smoothing the top and sides. "That's good, you're ready for inspection!" I followed Rick into the bedroom.

Trudy was seated on the far side of the room next to the sliding glass doors that led to the balcony. The drapes were wide open making me feel like we were on display for the entire world to see but we were on the top floor and all I could see was tree tops in the dim moonlight. Neither Rick nor I had what could be called an erection but our cocks were far from flaccid. They were nicely plump and bouncing from side to side as we walked. Rick's balls hung low but mine were high and tight.

Trudy smirked as we took our positions facing her. "You know what to do, Rick, show me your ass." Rick turned and grabbing his cheeks spread them for her inspection. "Nice work, Walt! You may straighten up Rick and show me the fresh meat you've brought me."

Rick straightened up and turned towards me. He grabbed my cock and pulled me towards his wife. He held my cock up and she took my balls in her hand. "Nice balls, Walt, let's see your ass now!" I turned and spread my cheeks as Rick had done. "You really should shave your ass and balls, Walt, I'm disappointed your wife hasn't taught you how to be clean and smooth." She slapped my ass again. "Let's see what kind of a cock sucker you are, Walt!"

I dropped to my knees and took the tip of Rick's cock in my mouth. "Not so fast, cock sucker! First you have to show me what you can do on mine!" I had completely forgotten about her strap-on. Reluctantly I turned towards Trudy; she stuck out her foot. "Start down there, cock sucker, show me what you can do!"

I held her foot and kissed her instep. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Both her feet were smooth and soft; each toe carefully trimmed and polished. I kissed her big toe and then licked it. I sucked it. She let me keep sucking that one toe for at least a minute. "You're catching on, Walt! You may proceed." I made love to each of her toes in turn. Her sighs and comments made me want to please her! My cock was responding slowly but surely. When I reached her knees she made me straighten up. "Look at my cock! Is this what you want?" She placed one foot on my dick and mashed it into my belly.

"Call me Mistress, cock sucker! Tell me again, is this what you want?" She was stroking her cock with one hand and my cock with her foot.

"Yes, Mistress, please may I suck your cock?"

"What do you think, Rick? Is our new cock sucker ready for my cock?"

"I think he is, Mistress!"

"Make me a drink, Rick, you know what I like. You heard him, slave, and show me what kind of a cock sucker you are."

I was more than ready. At that point I would have done just about anything for her just to get to Rick's cock! I kissed her thighs, I licked the creases her legs made, I licked her shaft. "Is he ready, Rick?"

I felt Rick's hand on my cock. "Almost, Mistress." I felt something cool and wet on my ass. Rick's finger slipped in and started fucking me. He was getting my ass ready for her cock! I sucked harder taking more and more of her plastic phallus into my throat. I no longer cared. I wanted her to fuck me. I wanted Rick's cock in my mouth and hers in my ass!

Rick took the seat on the other side of the table and spread his legs. Trudy pushed me away. "It's Rick's turn, cock sucker!" She laughed at my eagerness to please.

I crawled between his legs and kissed his balls. Trudy knelt beside me and held my cock in one hand as her finger probed my ass. "Lick his ass, slave! You know it's nice and clean; you washed it yourself!" The last thing I ever thought I'd do was rim someone much less another man! I continued to suck his balls. Trudy kept stroking my cock and finger fucking my ass as she whispered, "It's easy, slave, start by licking behind his balls. Now go a little lower, that's it, lower, now go around the hole. You know you want to do it. Lick his asshole, see, it's not so bad!"

She let me lick Rick's ass as she gently finger fucked me. My cock was hard in her hand. I wanted Rick's cock even if she was going to fuck my ass.

Trudy whispered in my ear, "Be a good slave and suck Rick's cock now!"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I took his cock in and started sucking; bobbing up and down, eager for the cum he would give me!

As I sucked I almost didn't hear the door to their room open. I turned to look. It was my wife! Wearing one of the hotel robes.

"I told you he's a cock sucker, Alice!" Trudy slapped my butt hard. "Back to work, cock sucker! His ass is all yours, Alice!" She slapped my butt again, this time even harder.

My wife opened her robe and dropped it to the floor. She was dressed like Trudy... complete with strap-on.

"Did you hear that, Walter? Your ass is all mine now!"