Cruising Ch. 02

Story Info
My first BBW cruise. Sunday - All aboard!
23.9k words
4.8
18.2k
14
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday

It wasn't a particularly restful night for anyone. Everyone let loose with a few farts over the night and the odor seemed to linger. Probably every one of us did some snoring. I'm sure each one of us tossed and turned for at least an hour or two when someone else was snoring loudly.

I awoke with my usual morning wood. After detaching front Laurie I ran to the bathroom to relieve myself. Laurie followed me into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"So, what are this morning's plans?" she asked grumpily.

"Well, breakfast, shower, dress, pack and head to the boat I guess." I said after finishing up.

Laurie sat on the bowl and released her stream of urine.

"Can I make a suggestion?"

"Fire away." I responded.

"How about you and I head downstairs now for breakfast. Give them some time to get up, shower, dress, fuck, whatever. Then we come up after an hour and they go down to eat. Four of us trying to maneuver in this room is difficult and it's grating on my nerves."

"That is a very good idea. Let's suggest it to them."

We went to the bed and I tapped Ronnie's shoulder to wake her. We made our proposal and I hinted at sex with Bob. She agreed and Laurie and I quickly dressed. We confirmed that we'd be back at 9:30 to be sure we wouldn't walk in on anyone doing anything.

Laurie and I had a leisurely breakfast in the hotel lobby and even strolled around the hotel ground making sure that we didn't return to the room too soon. Even staying out until 9:40 and we still caught Ronnie in the shower. Bob was dressed and packing bags and began apologizing right away.

He dragged me out into the hallway and began explaining, "Last night she got me pretty worked up. As soon as you two left she went down on me but I came in like two minutes. She was pretty disappointed because she wanted me to bang her. So I went down on her and fingered her to a bunch of orgasms but she wanted me inside her. She sucked me hard again and we started fucking hard and fast. I didn't have a condom on so she told me to pull out and finish in her ass which always gets me off. It took a while but I came a second time. As soon as I finished I ran right into the shower. When I was done I came out and Ronnie had fallen asleep again. I woke her up and pushed her into the shower and you showed up. It's a good thing you were late getting back to the room or you would have walked in on me ass fucking her."

"First off Bob, way too much information. I don't need or want to know the details. Second, it's not a big deal. We have time. Relax and enjoy yourselves." I said.

We went back into the room and I found Laurie arranging her things. Ronnie was still in the shower (I know it takes her a while, she's got a lot of body to wash) so I arranged my bags as well. After verifying that everyone had their cruise tickets and passports handy I laid out what I was wearing to the ship. Eventually Ronnie finished bathing and dressing. Bob noted the time and dragged his girlfriend out into the hallway leaving Laurie and I alone.

"About fucking time! Come on, give me your cock. I want to suck you hard and have you fuck me from behind." Laurie insisted.

In a flurry of clothing we both stripped naked in seconds. Laurie pushed me down to sit on the corner of the bed and mouthed my dick. After two minutes of rushed head and Laurie fingering herself she stood up and placed her hands on the desk/dresser permanently attached to the hotel room wall. She wiggled her ass at me encouraging me inside of her.

"Ass or pussy?" I asked as I stroke my meat and approached her.

"Either. Your choice. The pussy is wetter if you want to start there."

I spit in my hand and rubbed it on the head of my prick as I moved forward and roughly grabbed her butt cheeks spreading them. I tried to line up for entry but found it impossible.

"Hold your ass open." I insisted.

Laurie reached around with on hand and pulled the cheek to one side. I reached over and gave her a hard smack on her other side.

"Both hands!" I cried out.

I pushed her head down onto the desk and Laurie quickly grabbed her other side and spread wide open for me. As many times as we played together I knew she loved being smacked, force into position, ordered around and generally treated rough. She also enjoyed playing the aggressor sometimes as well. With my left hand on her lower back I used my right to guide my cock to her pussy lips. Once the head found wetness I grabbed her waist on either side and forced my way inside. All I heard from Laurie was a quick gasp and a satisfied groan. Brutally I forced myself inside fucking her for all I was worth. I was going so strongly I was forcing her head to hit the wall. She released her ass and moved her arms to brace herself from impact. Once I realized I was being too forceful I adjusted her back away from the wall. Laurie lowered one hand to her clit and was fingering herself as I fucked her with long, hard strokes. Surprisingly, I came first. I pushed my cum deep inside holding myself in place as I came. When I was empty Laurie began rocking her hips back into me encouraging me to keep fucking. While I still had and erection I kept riding her bringing about her own orgasm. I lasted as long as my erection could hold up but it gave out on me after about two minutes.

"Stick your fingers in my pussy and get them wet and then finger fuck my asshole!" Laurie insisted.

Following her instructions I lubed my fingers and inserted two into her tight butt. I reached around front and slid two fingers into her pussy as well as Laurie continue to frig her clitoris. Knowing she likes rough ass play I force fucked her sphincter hard eventually stretching her with a third finger. One hand was rubbing her clit and another was steadying herself against the furniture but my ass pounding had her upon her toes practically whimpering with pleasure. Her orgasm was huge. I don't recall her ever squirting for me but Laurie's vag definitely gave off more fluids when she came. She semi collapsed onto the desk coming down off her toes and laying her chest on the surface.

"God damn it! That was strong as hell. I am weak in the knees right now."

"You know you still owe me one onboard bang once we get to the ship." I reminded Laurie.

Either she was wasted and not thinking straight or she had forgot about our arrangement but soon it clicked.

"When have I ever turned down sex?" She asked. "No problem, I'm always up for a romp. I consider this one as a left over from last night. I really wanted to fool around when we got into bed but I understand you holding off."

I helped her over to Ronnie's bed since ours was covered with suitcases and laid her on her back with her feet on the floor. Checking the time I went into the bathroom and started the shower. As I gave myself a good cleaning Laurie walked in and pulled the shower curtain to one side.

"Move over. Your huge load of spunk is dripping out of me. I don't want to leave a trail all over the place."

Laurie stepped into the tub as I finished washing up as she began her cleaning ritual. Once I was done I took the washcloth from Laurie and washed her back for her. We played and joked for a minute but neither of us wanted Ronnie and Bob to catch us dressing so the fun ended quickly. Stepping out of the shower I dried off and went to dress. Eventually Laurie came out with a towel somewhat wrapped around her thick body and quickly dressed. After checking that I had all the paperwork in order I closed my bags and put them near the hallway door. Once Ronnie and Bob returned everything was organized and we prepared our departure.

We gathered in the hotel lobby with our bags and waited for the van. An older couple was standing closer to the doors looking intently out onto the street. I assumed that they were going to the airport and were in danger of missing their flight. When they spotted the hotel courtesy van turn into the valet area they dove out the doors dragging their bags. I hoped that they would not be late for their flight.

The van driver came inside letting us know that he would be taking us to the ship. After managing the bags and stuffing the two large women into the vans middle seat (the older couple had snatched the first row) we all piled in. Bob sat in the front seat and chatted with the driver who played tour guide for the ten minute drive. Before the van was put in park the older couple bolted out the door heading for the cruise line embarkation area. We arranged our luggage and headed out following the couple.

It's just like at the airport. Several desks are fed by one switchback line like getting on a ride at Disneyworld. It was the fairest manner to handle the herd. When we entered the line we wound up right behind the couple from the van. He looked annoyed that they rushed and we got the next position in line without rushing.

In a couple of minutes there was an announcement over the PA system, "Anyone with an outside cabin numbered 7228 through 7333 please report to desk A".

That was me. To further annoy the couple I ducked under the line and went to the desk closest to the ship. The professional and polite staff took my paperwork and began to process me. I know from past experience that this takes about ten minutes. They check the passport, take your picture, and imprint your photo and data on a card that becomes your door key, charge card, boarding pass and passport all in one. Every time you leave the boat you swipe the card which records your departure and notes if you have just entered a foreign country without have to go through passport control. Then when you come back, same thing. This way the ship knows if anyone is missing before they leave port.

While processing my information there was some stumbling block and a supervisor was called in. They understood that I'd paid for three cabins but the amounts on the cards were incorrect. They asked me to bring the rest of my travel party together so this could be fixed.

Once we were all at the desk things were done quickly. Laurie had her cabin on deck 9 and a thousand on her card. Ronnie and Bob had their cards with a thousand as well. Their cabin was on 8. My card was set correct with no limit since they had my credit card on file to charge on to. Next were the bags. We made three sets of "checked luggage" where the desk attendants attached tags with our room numbers. Each set was color coded to a specific floor to make sorting easier. Our checked bags went onto a conveyer and was sent to the ship. As we headed to board the ship the older couple was staring daggers at us.

A new added feature was the metal detectors and carry on bag scanners. Makes sense with terrorism what it is today. It was a slow but painless process and without the shoe removal. The staff also seemed obsessed with clean hands. Everywhere were antibacterial hand cleaning stations and they "strongly encouraged" all guests to clean up before entering the ship. With that done and a swipe of our cards we were onboard. First stop: guest services.

I'd already booked shore excursions but spa and restaurant reservations could not be made until you boarded the ship. I surprised my group by offering manicures, pedicures, hair care, massages and other services on both Monday and Saturday which were days at sea. At least we'd have things to do on those days. With those appointments made we booked tables at the better onboard restaurants for dinner. The attendant already saw that I had one of the best cabins on the ship which meant I was paying out the ying yang for it so had no trouble getting us late seating's at the restaurants we wanted every night. With that we were all set. We all had each other's room numbers to get in contact over the phone.

Laurie was in 9277 which was by the front elevators. Ronnie and Bob were in 8261 and again close to the front elevators. I was in 7307. By the nature of the larger cabin I was between the front and middle elevators. We all had balconies and we were facing the docking side (starboard) of the ship where there was more to see. We could always go up on deck and take pictures off the port side if we wanted.

We piled in the elevator and I got out on seven. The rest had continued up to their rooms. Walking down the hall every door was held open by a hook. Outside the rooms were bags. I found my room but no bags as yet. I wasn't concerned.

I looked around and was pleasantly surprised at the size of the cabin. There was a king size bed (I know that they can break this down to two twins if needed) dressers, walk in closet, a large couch (that folds out to another bed), comfy looking chairs, TV, everything. The entire outside wall was either windows or a glass door leading out to the balcony which has two lounge chairs and two regular chairs separated by a small coffee table. After putting down my bags I stepped outside and looked around. By now more of the herd had arrived and had to wait their turn to enter the boat. Another reason I like to get on the boat early.

I stepped back inside and spotted the bathroom. It was very large. A Jacuzzi tub/shower, two sinks, bidet and commode. Color me impressed. I heard a knock on the door and went back to the main room. A steward in a white coat was standing outside in the hall. He was short, had dark skin and eyes, very large white teeth behind thick lips that were always smiling.

"Good afternoon sir, I am Sergio. I will be making you stay as pleasant as possible. How may I assist you?" he said.

"Hello Sergio. Please come in and close the door." I asked.

He came right in and unlatched the door allowing it to close.

"Your bags should be arriving shortly. How may I assist you?" Sergio asked.

I stepped over and stuck out my hand making introductions. "It's nice to meet you Sergio. It's my goal to be the easiest passenger you have to take care of on this trip but I do need some help from you."

If it was possible his smile got even bigger. "I would be happy to do anything for you sir."

"Thank you. I appreciate that. I know you are busy right now but I would appreciate ten minutes of your time once things calm down. Please stop by again when you can." I said.

Sergio looked a little confused but agreed quickly. He confirmed there was just one person staying in this deluxe cabin which I agreed. Sergio went out into the hall to corral the masses into their respective pens. I noticed the annoying chatter and movement sounds coming from the hall so I turned the television on to the channel that talks about all the wonderful amenities available on board but somehow forgetting to mention the prices. I was organizing my things when there was a knock on my door. Sergio was holding my bags.

"I believe these are yours sir." He smiled.

"Thanks, I got them." I said reaching for them.

"Oh no sir!"

Sergio headed right to the walk in closet and went to work. All my hanging clothes were hung up first. Bathroom items were placed on the sink. He started placing underwear and socks in the closet drawers followed by shirts and shorts. The guy was a master. In under five minutes everything was stored, smoothed out, and put away. My one pair of dress shoes were bagged with my cabin number on the outside. Sergio headed out the door bring my shoes with him promising to return. OK, it was time for a drink.

I had four bottles of mouth wash with me all packed in different bags. In my overnight bag with my toiletries I had a brand new bottle to clean my breath and teeth. The other three were filled with booze. In a trick I learned from my dad (a cruise specialist) I had three one-liter sized white plastic bottles. Using modeling tools I split the plastic ring that attaches the cap to the bottle, the one that breaks off the first time you open the bottle. I left as much of the ring connected to the cap as possible and removed the caps. After dumping out the mouthwash the bottles were thoroughly cleaned. I filled one with vodka, one with Canadian whiskey and one with dark rum. Then I replaced the caps and using special modelers glue I reconnected the rings. You would have to look very hard to find the cuts in the rings when I was finished. I secretly marked the labels so I knew which bottle had what liquor. I had two, Laurie had the third so I wouldn't seem so obvious carrying nearly a gallon of "mouth wash" on board.

Let me explain, I am far from cheap. I like to relax with a drink now and then (mostly now). Plus I was hoping to have a steady stream of guests running through the room and I'd like to be a good host. Anyway, there are many places to buy a drink onboard a ship. It's just the inconvenience of having to leave the cabin to get one (and possibly having to put pants on to do it).

I had the vodka bottle which I can tolerate without ice. I found a water glass in the bathroom and poured a fingers worth. Going back on to the balcony I watched the giddy passengers so excited that they were almost on the ship. I left the glass door open to hear if anyone knocked.

Laurie arrived about 20 minutes later having changed into shorts and a tee shirt and brought me my mouthwash bottle.

"Wow, I thought my room was nice but this is a freaking palace." She said.

After pouring Laurie a drink and we watched passengers boarding and making comments about some of the people. It was hot outside and we quickly became bored. We went back into the room and Laurie immediately began undressing. She threw herself on the king sized bed and lay spread eagle inviting me to join her. After stripping down I climbed on the mattress and we cuddled. We spent the next 90 minutes or so taking our time with a long, unrushed love making session consisting of lots of kissing, touching and oral and ending with simultaneous orgasms as I came in her ass after a long, hard pounding. After a short rest we adjourned to the bathroom for a nice, long shower.

Laurie was still in the bathroom when Sergio knocked. I had shorts and a collared polo shirt on. I stuck my head in the bathroom telling Laurie to not come out naked and closed the bathroom door. I let Sergio in.

"How may I be assistance to you sir?" Sergio smiled.

"First, please don't call me sir. I really don't like it. I'm sure the cruise line demands it but if we are alone please try to avoid using it." I said.

"I will try but it does come naturally to me." Sergio replied.

"Thanks, now please sit. Get off your feet for a few minutes." I said as I sat on the couch.

"Sir, that... Excuse me. It is not proper for staff to sit with passengers. I am fine standing but thank you for the kind offer." Sergio said.

I grinned, "I hereby order you to sit or I will report you for a dozen crimes you will not have committed."

Sergio's smile dropped half way. He moved to sit in one of the comfortable looking chairs hesitantly.

"Relax, I'd never make up lies about you but you can relax around me. I'd offer you a drink but I know you'd get in trouble if a passenger reported smelling it on you." I said.

Sergio smiled big again, "Yes sir. Thank you sir. Excuse me, saying sir is habit for me."

"OK, from the top. Can I get an ice bucket and some real drinking glasses in here?"

"Yes, I will bring them shortly." Sergio replied.

"Excellent. Now, are you going to be my steward for the whole trip? "

"Yes sir." Sergio replied waiving his hand as an apology for saying sir again.

"What hours do you work? When is starting time and ending time for you?" I asked.

"We offer 24 hour services but I will be in the area from about 10am to about 2am but this changes day to day depending on the staff available." Sergio replied.

"OK, could I ask you to regularly check on the ice bucket starting at say four in the afternoon until you go off duty please. Half a bucket is fine, I don't need it filled to the top. Next, is there some place I could leave you a note if I'd like something special done?" I continued.