Cruising Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane asked, "You aren't thinking about doing any photography of us, are you?"

"What? No. Oh no, this is for my shore trip tomorrow. I was just getting things organized." I replied.

"We decided to take you up on your generous offer." Diane said.

"OK, how do you want to work it?" I asked.

"I'll go first. Donna can take a hike for a while. She can come back in half an hour and I'll let her know if she should bother or not."

"Hey, why do you go first?" Donna asked.

"To be fair maybe you should flip a coin, do odds and evens or rock, paper, scissors or something." I suggested.

The ladies did a best out of three rounds of rock, paper, scissors with Diane winning in the first two rounds.

"OK, you won fair and square. Could I use your tub while you two are going to it? It's hard for me to find a bathtub big enough for me to fit into and I love a nice bath." Donna asked.

"I don't mind. Enjoy." I said.

"OK. Bye. Have fun." Donna said going back to the bathroom leaving Diane alone with me.

"OK, so how do we do this?" Diane asked.

"Could I suggest removing your clothing from the waist down and getting comfortable on the bed?"

"Wow, so clinical." Diane said stepping out of her sandals and lowering her shorts.

"Consider this the female version of a blow job. This is just my suggestion. You get as comfortable as you want. I just need access." I replied.

Diane was quickly naked from the waist down holding her shorts. "I rarely wear panties."

I chuckled as I took her shorts and paced them on a chair. Diane placed herself on the bed on her back, legs spread and knees up. Most younger ladies I have seen have completely shaved pussies but Diane had a nice, clean patch of mousey brown hair in a triangular patch above her split that was perfectly trimmed. Everything else was completely clean shaven.

"I know, it's been a while since you've seen any pubic hair, right?" Diane asked.

"Actually I recently saw way too much. Maintenance had not been done in quite some time including severe leg spread." I said getting into position.

That gave Diane a shudder. "Yech! That's just gross. I don't like a naked puss. I got to have a little something down there."

"It looks very nice. Something unique these days. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

I lowered my head and went to work. I started slowly blowing at first, then working just the tip of my tongue around her lips. Taking my time I worked up and down barely making clit contact. Diane's soft moans told me that I was doing something right.

After ten minutes Donna stuck her head out of the bathroom door asking, "Are you ok?"

Sharply Diane shot back, "Yes, I'm fine. Go soak yourself."

"OK, just everything was so quiet. I got worried that..."

"Goodbye Donna!" Diane barked.

Donna closed the bathroom door and I dug in on her clit. Almost immediately Diane erupted squeezing my head between her long legs. When I was released I went right back to it. We worked out a routine of clit licking, clamping of the legs, and release over and over again. I suspect that Diane was keeping quiet due to her friend in the next room. I went up to the next level and worked a finger inside and began stroking. One finger became two. She couldn't keep quiet any longer and became very vocal and thrashed around side to side. After a time she asked me to stop.

"Fuck! That was pretty awesome. I want to fuck so badly right now." Diane said.

"That's not fair to your friend." I replied.

"Shit, I know it. But I do want to meet up with you later. That is if you want to."

"I'd like that." I replied.

"I'll never put down someone's age again. No one my age eats pussy that well, they are always rushing around. They head straight to the clit and chomp down. I really liked how you took your time and worked your way into it." Diane said.

"With age comes experience. Maybe you want to get dressed before Donna comes out here." I suggested.

Diane chuckled, "It's nothing she hasn't seen before."

"Do you two play together?" I asked.

"Oh no, nothing like that. Just friends and girl type stuff. Helping each other pick out clothes, stuff like that. Our whole cabin is about the size of your closet. There isn't room in there to change your mind. When we get dressed we are right next to each other. It's no big deal. I have no desire to be with a woman. Men have all the parts I want to play with." She explained.

"All right, but for purposes of decorum would you mind getting dressed please?"

Grudgingly Diane rolled out of bed and onto her feet. I handed the shorts she was wearing and pulled them on.

"Can I offer you something to drink?" I asked.

"A little early in the day for me but you go right ahead." Diane replied.

"I meant a soda or juice." I replied.

"Oh, no thanks. Maybe some ice water."

I checked but the ice bucket hadn't been filled yet. I excused myself and stepped out into the hallway to search for ice. Sergio was Johnny on the spot and filled the bucket for me. When I went back into the room I saw Donna was out of the bathroom talking to Diane. I gave Diane the ice water and waited to see what was going to happen. Donna was barely wearing a towel that didn't cover her up very well and had to hold it or it would have fallen.

"Di said you are real good. Come on, I want to see." Donna giggled.

I looked at Diane and asked, "What are your plans?"

"I guess I can trust you two alone. I'm going to stroll around the ship and see what trouble I can get into. Maybe get something to eat. When can we meet and finish what we started?" she asked.

"I have a massage scheduled at three for an hour. Want to meet here at 1:30?" I offered.

Diane smiled, "That sounds great. See you then."

Diane stepped over and kissed me on the lips. She whispered something quickly to Donna and was off. As soon as the door was closed Donna tossed the towel on a chair and hopped into bed.

"Come on, I'm really excited to do this. I never had a guy just eat me out and not want anything else."

I moved into position and began the same slow start routine as I had performed on Diane but Donna was much more impatient.

"Come on, my clit is there for a reason!"

I got more aggressive and worked harder on Donna than I had to on Diane. Donna came stronger but not as often as Diane. She also liked fiercer finger fucking than I did earlier and also asked for a finger in her ass. Donna didn't want me to stop but in fairness after 30 minutes I stopped.

"Aww, I was enjoying that. OK, let me suck your dick so we can fuck." Donna said.

"Nope, I'm afraid not. I promised two 30 minute oral sessions only and that's all I am going to do."

Donna was about to protest but I held up my hand to stop her comments.

"However, I was going to wash up and go and get some lunch. You are welcome to join me if you like. I should be back to my room after four if you would like to stop by then."

Donna considered her options and accepted the deal. We both cleaned up and went to eat. With everyone on board for the day and wanted to gorge themselves it took time to get some lunch in us. We chatted and found out that they were from North Dakota and now both live outside of Fargo. I asked about the winters there which can be brutal. I asked what they did for fun in the winter. Donna said drink, get high and screw. I kept an eye on the clock so I had time to clean up before Diane arrived but she was waiting outside my cabin door at one twenty. As soon as we stepped into my room she wrapped me up in a big hug and long, deep kissing.

"It was all I could do to keep myself from going back to my cabin and masturbate. I am so freaking horny right now." Diane said after releasing me.

"That's great. Just give me a minute to wash up." I said.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, take a leak and wash. When I came out Diane was naked on the bed on her belly facing me with her hands holding her chin with a big smile. As I undressed she reiterated her rules which were narrowed down to use a condom and no anal which I agreed to.

I found out quickly that Diane was a very passionate lover. Very caring and giving. We spent a lot of time kissing and touching. There was no normal plan with her, I never knew what we would be doing from one minute to the next and I enjoyed that tremendously. She seemed to constantly go back and suck my cock for a minute here and a minute there which I thought was very unique. When we screwed we would go hard for a couple of minutes, then change positions and go hard again. We practically hit every piece of furniture in the room using a chair, the couch and a dresser at some point and even the floor. She was highly inventive and a lot of fun to fuck. In ninety minutes I came twice, both times in her pussy. As we were cleaning up she admitted that she enjoys sucking dick but does not like when a guy cums in her mouth. Afterwards we parted ways and I headed up to the spa.

Apparently they were backed up there would be a wait for the next available masseuse. I sat in the waiting area and saw Bob and Ronnie arrive. They checked in and sat with me. Ronnie told me that she was catching up with so many old friends of hers that she hasn't seen or heard from in years. Bob complained that he gets introduced and then sits there for two hours listening to Ronnie and her friends reminisce and it was killing him. Laurie arrived and sat with us. Apparently the couple's room was available first so Ronnie and Bob both thanked me again and went for their rubdown. Laurie told me that she had heard about this middle aged guy on board that was a great lover and assumed that it was me. Several women were all trying to find me to try me out but I was basically a mystery man. I liked having that reputation.

At about 3:20 my room became available. I was led to a small private massage room, given a little paper diaper thing and told to undress and lay face down on the table and my masseuse would be in shortly. I was ready and on the table in two minutes but the masseuse didn't arrive for another five. When he walked in I was a bit upset. He was a little put off at my attitude but I explained that I specifically asked for a female masseuse. He left and returned two minutes later apologizing that he had been told the wrong room number. A minute later a tall slim black girl stepped into the room and apologized as well. She was also given the wrong room number and walked in on a very upset woman who was still undressing. With that solved I lay down and tried to relax.

Serena was around six foot tall and looked like she weighed about thirty pounds. As thin as thin could be. I had seen people from concentration camp photographs that had more weight in them. I soon found out that Serena was all muscle and bone. She gave me a very good and relaxing massage by starting firm and ending with a soft massage. Every aspect of the massage was professional, no close encounters of the cock kind. When I was asked to turn over Serena held the towel that was coving my ass up and looked away before lowering it back down. I thought that was silly considering the diaper. As she worked on my front she suggested a steam and shower which sounded good. I asked the dress code and explained that I would be in the male only steam room, that there was no comingling and suggested I keep the diaper on. I took her up on her offer. She helped me bag my clothes and I put them in a locker.

I went into the steam room which was already occupied. Four guys were sitting on one side and one on the other. I went to the least occupied side and sat down enjoying the full blast of steam and the already very hot room. I started hearing a ticking sound from nearby. The one guy on my side of the steam bath was tapping his nail against the tile to get my attention. I looked over at him and in short order he blew me a kiss, suggestively licked his lips and by a few obvious gestures offered me a blow job. Now I understood why this side of the room was almost empty. I shook my head no and looked away. He didn't want to take no for an answer and kept making kissing sounds to get my attention. The guys across from me were all enjoying the performance and my uncomfortableness.

I looked straight into his eyes and said, "If you keep making you overtures at me I'll make it my personal business to make sure you will be swimming home." In a calm and firm voice.

Two of the guys on the other side of the room tried to stifle their laughter. One got up and left immediately. The gay guy stood up in a huff and marched out of the room with as much dignity as he could muster. Someone in the room began making kissing sounds at him as he left. The rest of us all joined in with the kissing noises. As soon as the door closed we all had a good chuckle and the atmosphere in the in the room lifted. We all chatted and had some laughs.

After I'd sweat enough I went out to the locker room and found the shower. Fortunately they were private and I let the cool water relax me even further. When I stepped out to dress Bob was coming out of another stall. We talked as we dressed and he thanked me saying that he actually fell asleep during the massage. As I left the spa I asked about what other services they offered there and what access passengers had to them. All passengers had access to the gym and you could buy a spa membership by the day or week which included access to everything except massages, hair and nails which had an additional fee. I asked about using the steam room, sauna, hot tub and showers. I was told that they were available from six in the morning until midnight and were included in the spa package. It made more sense to get the week package so I presented my card. Then I was told that my cabin included the complete spa package (except for massages, hair and nail appointments) in the price. I guess they forgot to mention that.

I was thirsty and a little hungry after my tryst with Diane and the spa so I went out on deck to the pool area which was flooded with kids, drunk parents and about fifty big girls in bikini's. Larger ladies for the most part keep their modesty in day to day life but at BBW events they tend to let it all hang out. They don't care who sees them. So what if half the ships passengers are older couples and younger married with children. They can deal with them. I saw a few cases where kids were splashing big girls and their parents did nothing to stop them. That just means that the big girls will make it more uncomfortable for the kids and parents. They will take up all the space in the hot tubs and pools so kids will not be able to play or use the three story water slide. Then the kids run to mommy and daddy. The parents know that they lost the fight before it started so they pack up and lead their sunburned families back to their cabins.

I had a couple of beers and sandwiches watching all this and talking to some big girls as they came to the bar. The 6366 woman came right up to me asking when we were going to fuck. I offered to buy her a drink and talk but she was more anxious to get busy. Looking her over I decided to go with her so we headed down to my cabin. As I opened the door to let her inside I noticed a note on the floor. Darlene was looking around the room as I picked up the note. Darlene was already stripping off her clothes as I read what was on the paper. 'I waited until four thirty for you. Call me when you get this. Donna."

SHIT! I had totally blanked out about my promise to Donna. I picked up the phone and dialed Donna room. She picked up right away and I apologized. I said to come right up.

Meanwhile Darlene was sitting on the bed waiting for me. She didn't like what she heard on the phone.

"What the hell is this?" she said crossly.

"I am very sorry but I forgot I already promised to meet another woman. Can we please do this another time?" I asked.

"No, I'm here now, ready to go. Why can't she wait?"

"A valid point but I was supposed to meet her here at four. It's almost five now. I feel awful that I forgot all about her. We had kind of a special arrangement." I said.

"Are you paying her? Hell, I don't charge. I'm here, wet, naked and ready to go. Call her back and tell her you'll see her later." Darlene said.

"Look, I know I am being unfair to you. It was my error and I will make it up to you I promise you that but I need to be fair to this girl as well. I look at it as first come, first served. How about if I take you out to a premium restaurant tonight and then we come back here for some fun?" I asked.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Donna must have run the whole way.

"Please, get dressed and don't make a scene." I pleaded.

"No, if she comes in here and tells the same story as you without any coaching I'll leave you two alone and will have dinner with you. But if there is any difference in story, she leaves. All right?" Darlene said.

"OK, do you want to put something on?" I asked.

"No, I'm not getting dressed and then undressed again if this is all bullshit. And remember, no coaching or she leaves." Darlene said still sitting on the bed nude.

I went and opened the door. Donna came in chattering away but I didn't say a word. Once inside Donna pulled her tee shirt over her head as I closed the door. Once her shirt was off she saw Darlene sitting on the bed.

"What the hell?" Donna said covering herself with her shirt from Darlene.

"Donna, this is Darlene. Darlene, Donna." I said.

"What's going on? I ain't doing no threesome crap especially with another woman." Donna said.

"Relax and tell me why you're here." Darlene said calmly.

Donna took a few seconds to phrase herself correctly. "We agreed to meet here at four after his massage."

"You see there..." I started to say before Darlene cut me off.

"Shut it! No honey, further back. Tell me when you met him and how you agreed to be here at four. Relax, you answer honestly and I'll leave you two to go at it without any trouble." Darlene said.

Donna was smart enough to not spill the beans right away. She looked at me and I nodded in approval. After taking a few seconds to organize her thoughts she explained. "My friend Diane and I met him through mutual acquaintances. We came here this morning and met him for the first time. We liked him and he offered to go down on each of us. If we liked him we could come back and bang him. Diane went first and she told me that he was real good. She left and it was my turn. I really liked the way he licked me and I wanted to bang him right then but we couldn't so we agreed to meet here at four. I waited for half an hour out in the hall but he never showed up. I left him a note to call me. He called and I came here and found you naked in the bed."

"While Diane was getting eaten, where were you? Watching?" Darlene asked.

"No! I was in the bathroom soaking in the tub. I don't do threesomes, well, not with women anyway." Donna giggled.

Darlene asked me, "So why weren't you here at four?"

"Honestly, I forgot all about it. I had a massage from three to four. I took a steam and had to avoid some gay guy's advances. After I showered and dressed I was thirsty and hungry. I went to the pool and that's where I met you. I was wrong for what I did but meeting Donna totally slipped my mind. Between the massage and the incident with the gay guy I forgot all about it. I'm sorry Donna. This is all my error and I do apologize for this whole issue." I explained.

"So I guess my joining in isn't an option. Could I stay and watch?" Darlene asked.

"NO!" Donna stated firmly.

"OK, relax. I was just asking. I accept that he made the error. You had dibs, I'll leave you two to have your fun. Please don't wear him out too much. I want my turn with him later." Darlene smiled.

"I plan on wearing him out. You can have what's left." Donna stated.