Cruising Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene was slow to get dressed. Donna tossed her tee shirt on the couch in defiance standing there in just her bra holding her big boobs up.

Once Darlene was dressed she said to Donna, "Your breasts are gorgeous. I wish I had them."

This made Donna blush a little. I showed Darlene to the door and told me that I'd see her later. I put do not disturb on the door and returned to Donna who made sure we were alone.

"I am very sorry that happened. It was all my fault." I said.

"I understand, it happens. I just didn't like her attitude. Like at the end when she said that she wished she had my tits, did she mean that she wants a set like mine on her body or she wanted to play with my tits?" Donna puzzled.

"Do you want me to go ask her?" I asked.

Donna laughed, "No, I want you to bang me. I want to leave you so tired you can't get it up for her."

We quickly got undressed and climbed into bed. It's funny how people could be so different in bed both coming from the same environment. Where Diane was a soft, tender and caring lover Donna was all business and functional. Donna had some skills but she still needed time to develop them. She gave real good head even asking me to climb on top of her in a 69 position and brutally mouth fuck her. She liked getting ass fucked, she said it made her feel like a dirty girl. But it seemed like she was just there to be a pin cushion. I had the impression that she fucked guys to get their attention and acceptance, not for her own pleasure. She did orgasm but it was almost an afterthought. She may have thrown in a few fakes just to make me believe I was doing it for her. After I came Donna went out on to the balcony naked and walked around with her hands over her head feeling the breeze on her body for a couple of minutes. She said that she loves to be outdoors naked but can't do it at home unless she's taken out in the middle of nowhere.

We had a fun fuckfest together but I was not planning a rematch with Donna. We sat and talked for a while with a cocktail while I tried to understand her. She said that she liked to party and all the party guys liked to party with her. When I asked about a boyfriend her answer was 'once in a while' which I inferred to be when someone fucked her a few times over a two week period. In my opinion she needs to slow down her life and discover what a real relationship is.

Donna left happy and I had some time to kill before meeting for dinner. I checked the itinerary and the BBW events had a vendor's display area in Henri's club from noon to eight. I dressed again and decided to stop by and see if there was anyone there I should meet and possibly something for me to buy. Fortunately I had my badge in my pocket because they were not letting anyone outside the group in. As soon as I entered the room I saw why. There were several displays of naughty wear for larger ladies and there were several women wearing the items walking around. It was practically a strip club with all big girl performers.

I wandered around the room feigning interest in different items. There were mostly big women clothing available. Formal wear, casual wear, business wear, sexy wear, leather wear, downright kinky wear, you name it and I could find you a few examples of each. There were also tee shirt vendors selling all sorts of catchy BBW friendly slogans on shirts. A few jewelry, cosmetics and fragrances tables and, as always, several sex toy tables.

I'll admit that I was enjoying seeing the ladies in the sexy outfits and stayed at a couple of tables longer than I should just because I was enjoying seeing a particularly nice set of tits or ass being displayed in revealing outfits. The ladies seemed to be enjoyed being ogled. Making my way around the room I stopped at a sex toy table that was being staffed by a large Asian woman wearing a black leather dominatrix outfit. My first guess would have been Korean but she had no accent when she spoke. She reminded me of Margaret Cho before her weight loss.

"Hello, feel free to touch anything and ask questions. I have more items under the table, not everything will fit on top." She smiled.

I looked over the usual assortment of dildos, viborators, oils, gels, lubes, basic bondage devices, cock rings and other toys. I went right to the dildos and strap on toys and began inspecting them.

"You have very good taste." She said.

I looked her right I the eye and said, "I'll bet you say that to all the boys."

She laughed. "Not really. It's unusual that a man goes right to the strap on toys. Would this be for you to use or someone else?"

"Well, for someone else to use on me." I replied.

I was watching for a reaction but there was none. Instead she was very professional asking my preferences. Cock shaped, smooth, ridged, size, length and other options. I explained what I liked and she made several suggestions even bringing some items up from under the table. I asked how this worked in regards to purchase. She said that she could take cash now. Most orders she processes are check or credit card but they can't be processed until she gets home. She has very limited inventory with her, all order are filled after the cruise.

We chatted away over likes and dislikes. Apparently she is very experienced in a harness and has used many a device. We narrowed down to a few select items.

"How will I know if I'll like these? I mean a week after I get home I receive a package. What if they arrive damaged or they don't work for me?" I asked.

"First of all I stand by everything I sell. I include a catalog in with every shipment. On the back cover is my contact information." She said.

Reaching under the table she withdrew a catalog and handed it over. "I can't let you keep that one. I brought 150 of them with me and everyone took one. I only have a few left. If there is a problem with an item arriving damaged I'll replace it for you but I need to tell you that I've never had to do that before. Because of the nature of these products we can't allow returns or exchanges due to health reasons. But if something is not up to your satisfaction you contact me and we'll work something out. It's rare to have an issue but I'll make you happy one way or another."

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Definitely. A happy customer is a returning customer." She said.

"But I would like to try these out." I said.

After a few seconds pause she clued in on what I was saying. "You would like a practical demonstration?"

"Yes I would." I replied.

Looking around to see that no one was looking or could hear she replied. "I believe we could help you with that as long as we had certain guarantees."

"For example, if you were to purchase at least $200 of our products secured by a check or credit card I believe a demonstration could be set up." She said.

That's a good way to do business. "This would be a private demonstration? Here, on board ship?"

"Yes, of course. You do understand that if the check bounces or the charge card is declined we will have to pursue legal action." She said.

"Understood. So where and when would this demonstration take place?" I asked.

Contemplating, "Tonight is not good for me. I have to break down and pack up everything and then I have other plans this evening. How about tomorrow after we put out to sea?"

"That sounds good to me."

"Excellent. So what would you like to order?" she asked.

I already had selected a few items that totaled $175. Ordering another butt toy and a few lubes put me over the top quickly. We filled out the order form with my address and credit card. Handing me a business card she wrote her cabin number (1224) on the back. On the front was her name as president of her online website based in Philadelphia. Her name was Kim and we agreed to call after the ship left Grand Cayman (allegedly at 4pm) and we would meet.

I wandered around the room for a bit longer again admiring the well-dressed ladies and went back to my cabin to clean up. I walked in and removed my shirt before pouring myself a drink. Sergio had been by and straightened up the place along with filling the ice. I called Ronnie and Laurie and asked them to meet me in my room for a cocktail before dinner. I was heading to the bathroom when there was a knock on my door. Opening I found Darlene in the hall.

"You're early." I said.

"Any horny." She said stepping into the room.

As I closed the door Darlene continued. "After leaving you and sweet tits I went back to my place and fingered myself for a while. Still didn't solve the itch. Before you shower I need you to give me a good bang."

"I don't know if there is time. I have to shower and my dinner companions are coming for a drink first." I said.

"Then we'd better start." Darlene replied.

She led me to the couch and gently undid my shorts undressing me and having me sit on the couch. Lifting her knee length dress she kneeled down and started giving me head. Even though it was rushed it was very good. After a couple of minutes Darlene quit and stood up. She helped me to my feet and said, "Get a condom on."

As I covered my cock Darlene was lowering her pink lace panties to the floor and stepping out of them. Still standing she bent over the bed lifting her dark blue dress above her waist.

"Don't worry, I've been wet since I came to your room the first time."

I went to stand behind Darlene but in her heels she was too tall to reach. After a few readjustments she was kneeling on the bed with her feet hanging off the end and I stood behind her.

"Give it to me hard and fast. I know that there is no time for niceties. Don't hold back, cum when you are ready." She said.

I grabbed her full ass and pushed my way inside. She was really tight, like virginal. It was hard and painful initially to get inside her very wet pussy. I persevered and worked my way inside.

"Tight huh? I do two hours a day of exercises to keep her like that. I also stay away from huge dicks and toys. I don't care how many people tell me it will snap back after a big one, I like to keep mine nice and tight. Feel free to smack that ass if you want." Darlene said.

I started to quick fuck her and I was very impressed with how tight her pussy was. She would tighten down ever harder regularly to enhance the experience. I looked down and saw red hand shaped marks on her ass from where someone else had been smacking her. From their position it looked like the guy who had been smacking her was in exactly the same position I was currently in. I released her waist and gave her a good hard open handed smack on the side of her ass. She cried out in pleasure. Two more smacks and she was having her first orgasm. I smacked her hard until I came. When I unloaded, she had an orgasm as well. With both of us panting we took a minute to catch out breaths.

"Go get in the shower. I'll straighten up before your friends arrive." Darlene said.

I was in the shower washing when Darlene came in to clean up and check her makeup.

"That was really good, thank you." She said.

"I enjoyed it too. You are really unbelievably tight."

"Thanks. I take a lot of pride in that. I work on it a lot. Later you can try my ass if you want."

"So, what are your thoughts for the evening?" I asked.

"Well, dinner. Then I thought we could come back here. It's more private than my cabin. Have some more fun just not as rushed and then we can go and do our own thing. I think we're both on this trip to get laid often. I'd like to find someone else tonight." Darlene said.

"That sounds like a plan." I replied.

When I stepped out from the shower Darlene was still in the bathroom. She gave me a kiss and rubbed my dick briefly. I was drying off when we heard the knock on the door. I asked Darlene to let them in, introduce herself and offer a drink while I was getting dressed. I closed the walk-in closet door even though everyone but Bob had seen me naked. I heard talking and laughter. When I came out everyone was sitting on the couch and chairs with a drink. True to her word Darlene made it appear that nothing had happened in the room. Sitting was Darlene, Ronnie, Bob, Laurie and Becky. BECKY! WTF!

"Hello." I said.

Darlene spoke up first, "We've all been getting to know each other."

Looking around there was an obvious turd in the punchbowl. Everyone was wearing nice dinner clothes except Becky who was in the same shorts and shirt I left her in at the salon. The others were looking at me wondering what was going on.

"Becky. What's up with you?" I asked.

Becky stood and walked over. The salon must have worked overtime to make her look this good. Her skin, hair, face everything was perfection in makeup hiding most of Becky's less attractive features.

"I wanted to come by and show you what they did for me and to thank you." Becky said.

"Also, I wanted to give you this." Becky said as she hauled off and punched me in the upper arm.

Whispering Becky said, "That's for the bikini wax. That hurts like hell."

"Please come with me." I said to Becky before turning to the others and saying, "I'll be right back."

I led Becky into the hallway.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted your party but I really wanted to thank you. I felt like queen for a day."

"That's good, I'm glad. You really do look great." I said instantly regretting it.

"Oh really?" she replied getting dreamy eyed.

"As you can see I already have plans for this evening. Why don't you go and put on something nice and go to the BBW party. Who knows what might happen for you there, just go in with confidence." I said.

"All right, I will. But I really do appreciate you doing this for me. I know it was a lot of money. If there is anything I can do for you, just ask me." Becky smiled.

"No problem, my pleasure. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

"Oh sure. But I mean anything. Anything you want and I'm all yours." Becky said.

I excused myself and entered my room. The others all had a curious look on their faces. As I poured myself a cocktail I explained that I offered Becky a full day's treatment at the salon and she came by to thank me.

"She knocked and I let her in. I didn't know the situation." Darlene said.

"I wasn't expecting her. No harm done." I replied.

We had a couple drinks before headed to the sushi restaurant. It never dawned on me that we had a reservation for four and were now five. Fortunately when we arrived at Bonsai Sushi, it wasn't busy and we managed a table.

I have to say that I was very disappointed with the poor selection of sushi available. Even though it is a premium restaurant and we're paying extra to eat there the food choices were few and far between. There were several hot teriyaki dishes and a few other choices but only five sushi choices and one of those were shrimp which I do not enjoy. There were California rolls and other simple roll options and what I had was fresh and tasty but the few choices did upset me. Maybe for lunch but I would not be back for dinner.

No one else seemed to mind the poor selections. We all ate and laughed catching up with what we had done during our "fun day at sea". Tomorrow we all had different plans. I was going scuba diving. Ronnie and Bob were headed to town to do some sightseeing where Laurie was off to lay in the sun on the beach. There was another BBW only show but this time it was in the main show room. They had some special entertainment planned. After dinner we all went our own ways. Darlene convinced me to stop by the ice cream shop. I had a small cone while she had a sundae with tons of toppings. We wandered around the decks talking.

"Your friends are nice, I like them." Darlene said.

"Yes, they are all good people." I replied.

"You fucked both Ronnie and Laurie before. Am I right?"

"I'm not going to answer that. I respect people's privacies." I said firmly.

"I saw the way both of them looked at you. Sometime in the past they each sucked your dick and you banged them. I could see it in the way they looked at you and their body language."

"Possibly."

"Don't get me wrong. I think it's cool that you can remain friendly with past lovers. I know that's difficult to do. I respect you for it." Darlene said.

After I changed the subject and we headed down to my cabin. As I poured drinks Darlene went into the bathroom to wash up. Out on the balcony we drank and talked some more before going back inside. We sat side by side on the couch for about a minute before we moved together. This time we took our time exploring and enjoying each other. She gave me long, slow head and I went down on her for quite some time. Her vagina wasn't overly hairy, more like fluffy. It was trimmed but what hair was left there was long and fluffy I could barely wait to reenter her tight pussy. I fired off one load in her twat and a little while later after more generous head a second load in her full (but not as tight) ass. We rested together for a few minutes before I offered for us to shower together. She thanked me but said no. By the time I finished with a quick rinse shower she was gone. I made another drink as I dressed and headed to the main show room.

The place was massive. I entered on the main floor from the third deck but there were still two levels above me. Walking in single was an advantage. There were two rows of bar stools behind a counter facing the stage. I was able to find a seat to watch the show. Since this was a private show just for the BBW group most of the main level was filled and they weren't seating anyone on the upper levels. The overworked cocktail waitress came by and I ordered two drinks. I watched the show and promptly was reminded of why I hate cruise ship entertainment. It's "D" level at best but it's what old retired couples (the bread and butter of cruise line income) want and expect. Since this was a private party the comedians did not have to maintain their PG rating and went all out playing to the crowd. I have to admit that I enjoyed the comics but the production numbers bored me. The jerk who was in charge of entertainment on the ship came out on stage between every act to make introductions and lay out a few old tired jokes. He's obviously someone who wanted to make it big somewhere but this would be the height of his entertainment career. Not one comedian poked fun at him even though he was ripe for the picking. I had to assume that he had laid down the "don't make jokes at my expense or you'll never work a cruise ship again" threat.

The crowd was enjoying the show and obviously drinking a lot. Overall it was a fun evening of entertainment (except for the production numbers in my opinion). Darlene came by and apologized for leaving so abruptly. She admitted that she is fairly private about sharing a bathroom with anyone. She will not even brush her teeth if someone could see her. When I asked about using the toilet in front of someone she laughed saying that it would never happen. She thanked me for a good time and left the door clearly open for a rematch if I desired before walking away.

I looked around the room for other possibilities of ladies I would be interested and there were several options. One that caught my eye was a table of three women sitting a couple rows in front of me. The lady in the middle had beautiful shoulder length flowing blonde hair in curls. She obviously spent a lot of time taking care of this. I couldn't see much else of her or her friends but I did notice the blonde was in a formal evening dress. Very classy in my opinion. But then again, she may not have much use for it and takes the opportunity to wear it when she can like on board. I can't talk, I brought a tux.

The show ended and people began filing out into the lobby. As usual people congregated outside the main entrance blocking the entrance forcing everyone else to walk around them while they had their conversations. I was keeping an eye on the blonde hoping to catch up to her and make contact. The throngs of people made it difficult and I lost sight of her a few times but do to the slow movement she wasn't able to get far. Its human nature to take the closest elevators and stairs so half the showroom was waiting to go up or down. I prefer to take the stairs whenever possible just for this reason.