Cruising Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the three ladies stop and watch the cluster fuck of people waiting for elevators. They got smart and took a side hallway from the front of the ship to the center where another set of stairs and elevators with much fewer people waiting. I followed from behind and waited for an opportunity to approach without coming off as too much like a stalker. My opportunity arose when the trio stopped for the center elevators. I came up behind the ladies and stood a respectful distance away.

"Excuse me Miss. I have been admiring your hair. I wanted to say how beautiful it was." I said to their three backs.

All three ladies turned to face me but I only made eye contact with the blonde. I was blown away.

"I know most women prefer the term Miss but I still hold on to Mrs." She said evenly.

From behind, from the way she moved and carried herself, from the hair I just assumed she was in her 40's or so. I was dead wrong. She was at least mid 60's and I wouldn't doubt it she might have even had her 70th birthday already. I was lost, caught totally unaware.

"I'll bet you were expecting someone younger, weren't you?" she said.

"I hate to admit it but yes. I'm not disappointed mind you, just caught unaware. You carry yourself like a younger woman." I said.

"I hear that often. This is Millie, Anne and I am Margie. Call me Marge once and it will be the last time we speak." She said.

We all made our introductions and I offered to buy the ladies a drink.

Margie said, "I think these two had other plans but I'd like to join you if you think you could handle just me."

The elevator came and Millie and Anne made excuses and stepped into the elevator. Margie slipped her arm into mine and said, "Lead on good sir."

I felt caught but didn't want to be a weasel and bail out. What could one drink hurt? I led her forward and asked if she knew a quiet place to have a drink and talk. She suggested the piano blues bar on the fifth floor right behind Henri's. I led her to the rear elevators and rode up to five. We stepped inside the bar and found it was fairly loud and crowded. Right across the hall was Vincent's bar which was much quieter. We took a seat in the rear as far away from the trio playing as we could get to be able to talk. We ordered drinks but Margie ordered a seltzer with a lime. It had been a very long time since I'd seen anyone order a seltzer.

"My doctor allows me two glasses of wine a day for health reasons. I already had my two watching the show." She said.

"I hope you don't mind my having a drink." I asked.

"Not at all. It's like an ex-smoker getting a whiff of second hand smoke. I like being around people who can drink and occasionally getting a sniff or a taste of their lips." Margie said.

I thought the comment was unusually forward but let it go as poor phrasing. We talked about our lives and histories. It was obvious by her accent that she was a Long Island girl. She had three ex-husbands. Her first one she "screwed the straight right out of him" (her words). She was young, in her 20's and anxious to get married. In the 1960's gay was almost unheard of. They were happily married but after about four years he started to change and decided that he should be playing for the other team. They stayed close until he died about fifteen years ago of natural causes. The second marriage lasted twelve years and gave them two children, a boy and a girl. He died at the hands of a drunk driver. The third marriage gave her another daughter. They had just made love, he went to the bathroom and went down with a bad heart, died on the spot. Her kids are all grown up. Her son is a successful accountant, married with two children. The older daughter married right after high school and has three children and is a happy stay at home mom and wife. Her youngest daughter is the troublesome one. Drinking, drugs, rehabs, minor arrests but has been getting her act together in the last couple of years.

I explained my situation with my divorce, the end of my long term relationship and by getting back into the BBW scene. It dawned on me that Margie wasn't of real BBW stature.

"I used to be much larger. I was about 330 at my largest. My doctor told me that I needed to lose weight or expect to have my knees and hips replaced in three to five years. I took the advice and worked my way down. I am still trying to lose some more but not this week." She explained.

What I saw of her was she was average sized on top but definitely larger on the bottom. I'll admit that it was difficult to get an accurate sizing under a floor length gown but I made some informed guesses.

I was enjoying chatting with this woman a great deal. She was funny, charming, easy going, listened as well as spoke knowledgably, witty, confident and a pleasure to be with. Before tonight I hadn't considered sleeping with a woman this old before but the thought had crossed my mind a few times already. Being somewhat old school I assumed that this was not an option so I didn't consider pursuing it at all. I was actually fighting with myself to end this meeting to go out in search of something new but I was honestly enjoying myself with Margie. Then I was blindsided.

"I'll bet you never thought about taking a woman as old as me to bed before now. Am I right?" Margie asked out of the blue.

"I... Ah... Well... I hadn't thought about it." Was all I could get out.

"I'll bet you have thought about it in the last half an hour more than once." Margie said confidently.

Even in the dim light I'm sure she could see me blushing. "I had thought about it but it had nothing to do with your age. I have been enjoying talking with you very much. You've stimulated my mind and that is the quickest way to get my interest. Your body, your beauty or your age has almost nothing to do with my interest."

"Well said sir. I like the way you phrased that. I'm sharing a room with Millie. I can ask her to walk around the deck for a while if you like." Margie said.

Without thinking I said, "I have a room by myself."

"Oh, even better. Why don't you take me there." Margie said.

Margie had a lot of style. I did like her a lot and I did enjoy being with her. I wasn't concerned about being with someone significantly older, when I was 20 I was practically living with a 32 year old woman which was probably my greatest sexual learning experiences in my life. In my younger days in high school and college working in a country club filled with middle aged people I was regularly propositioned by ladies (sometimes men and married couples as well). I didn't have quite the morals I do now back then but I had a whole lot of fun and gained a lot of experience.

In my cabin I offered Margie a cocktail but she politely declined. She encouraged me to have one and excused herself to use the bathroom. I gave her privacy and stepped out onto the balcony. It was over 10 minutes and I became concerned. Going back inside I stood outside the closed bathroom door and asked if everything was all right. I couldn't shake the 'I've fallen and I can't get up' image from my mind. Margie called out that everything was fine so I let her be. I hung up my jacket and sat on the couch. I like to consider myself a gentleman but when Margie stepped out of the bathroom my immediate instinct was to stand up. She was wearing a shear see through black nightgown that hung down to her knees. I wasn't expecting this at all.

"That's very nice of you but please sit down. No need to be so formal with me." Margie said.

I looked at myself and didn't realize I was standing, it was just an automatic reaction. "I just reacted; I don't know why I stood. It was an unconscious reaction."

"That's a good instinct but please sit." Margie said and she turned off some lights before sitting next to me.

We chatted some more and I couldn't help my eyes wandering up and down her body. Through the shear material I could make out the lines of her curves. The only thing that was blocked was her breasts which had black lace covering the area. She sat right next to me making eye contact as we talked but her hand rested right on my cock. Not moving, just resting. I could feel the heat from her hand coming through the material. I couldn't help becoming erect.

We talked about nothing. Nothing sexual was mentioned but clearly we were going to bed. She did nothing to advance the cause, just talked quietly and calmly. She knew she had me and obviously felt the wood in my pants.

Out of nowhere Margie asked, "May I suck you now?"

"Uh, sure. Did you want something before that? Kissing, touching, anything?" I asked.

"No, I'm ready and I know you are. Just give me a minute." Margie said.

She stood and headed back to the bathroom stopping just before the walk in closet. She turned towards me and said, "I enjoy undressing a man but it can be very troublesome. Would you mind please removing everything but your underpants. Also, I am going to remove my teeth. I wanted to let you know so when I come back you will not be surprised or freaked out. I will not speak as well as when the teeth are in but I think we've said enough to each other tonight. Don't you?"

Without waiting for an answer she went into the bathroom and closed the door. I was excited and terrified at the same time and I didn't know why. I undressed and quickly poured myself three fingers of rum and a splash of sprite drinking it all down quickly to help settle my nerves. My skin was positively tingling. I felt like a virgin knowing that I was just about to lose it. There was a nervous anticipation counting the seconds until she returned.

Margie joined me standing in the middle of the room. She stepped right over to me and wrapped her arms around me in a warm hug for a moment. It felt like the perfect moment of relaxation and all the stress seemed to melt away. She separated and took a step back leaning down and lowering my shorts to the floor allowing me to step out of them. She lifted them up to me and pointed out the precum spot I had left on them with a little laugh.

Margie led me to the bed and had me lay down on my back. She sat on the bed back to me facing towards my feet and smiled as she turned to face my cock and lowered her head down. The first touch of her lips to my dick felt electric. My dick jumped with excitement. She was calm and patient working her tongue around the head before slowly filling her mouth. She moaned with pleasure once her lips closed around the head causing pleasurable vibrations through my prick. She lifted up releasing my penis, positioned herself a few more inches towards my head and was able to lower her upper body more. A couple quick shakes of her head and her beautiful golden hair fell and tickled my groin and legs when she lowered her head.

She took her time, holding my shaft with her hands but not stroking letting her mouth do all the work. This was very unusual in my experience. Almost everybody I know that is good at cock sucking works the hands in conjunction with the mouth as a team. Once Margie worked her way down past the head she began bringing her gums into play. I'd had several gum jobs before and generally they were pleasurable but she was experienced enough to know to add a new experience in baby steps. She had no idea that I'd had the pleasure before and didn't know how I'd react. Bit by bit more of my cock was allowed into her mouth. I wanted so badly to push her face down and forcibly face fuck her and blow my load down her throat but I knew that would be bad form and it wasn't in my nature to do this unless the lady asked me.

"That feels so good Margie. You have amazing skills." I said.

"Hmm hmmm." She hummed shooting more tremendous sensations through me.

I knew that another few minutes of that and I would shoot my load and I'm positive that is exactly what she wanted me to do but I wanted to please as well as be pleased. I leaned forward and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Margie, this is excellent but now it's my turn." I said.

Slowly Margie withdrew my cock and sat upright. She turned to face me but covered her mouth as she talked so I couldn't see her without her teeth in.

"There is no need. I want to do this. You cum when you are ready." She said before turning to lean down.

I held her shoulder stopping her from leaning forward. "We can always come back here but I want to do this."

I slid sideways away from Margie and sat up. I lowered her down onto her back and positioned her legs apart. I moved in between her legs and prepared to lift her night gown so I could eat her out. Suddenly one hand shot downwards stopping me from uncovering her pussy and the other went up to cover her mouth.

"No, you can't. Don't do that." She said.

"Why not?" I asked.

There was a pause as Margie picked her words carefully. "I don't get naturally wet now. I have to use lubrication. I don't want you to taste it." She said somewhere between embarrassment and humiliation.

"I guess menopause closed the floodgates?" I asked.

Margie laughed, "You have a nice way of putting things. When I was bigger I was always very wet but now I'm as dry as the Mojave Desert on a summer day."

"You've put lubrication inside your vagina correct?" I asked.

"Yes, if you want anal we will have to get some more." She said.

"But your clitoris should be clean, right?" I asked.

"Yes..."

"If I promise to stay in that area only would you mind if I gave it a try?" I asked.

She seemed unsure but was willing. "All right. Just be careful."

She lifted her crotch protection hand away slowly allowing me access. I raised myself up to my knees and placed my hands on her knees. Making eye contact I raised my hands higher lifting her night gown up slowly letting my hands explore her thighs. From her knees to her waist was very soft and flabby skin. She had lost a good deal of weight but her skin had not tightened up. It hung soft and loose and I didn't mind one little bit. She was watching for a negative reaction to this discovery but I didn't give her one. She lifted her lower body up a few inches allowing me to slide the shear black material up to her waist exposing the entire area. Still looking into her eyes I moved my hands around slowly exploring her. She once had a thick set of hips, saddlebags, and heavy thighs but now the skin moved easily with my touch. Imagine filling a water balloon to the bursting point and then releasing two thirds of the water. I was enjoying what I was feeling and Margie could sense I was.

Moving towards Margie's feet and lowered down to find her clit. She was old school when it came to bush. Very full but neatly trimmed. When I felt her lips it was an unbelievably close and recent shave. Touching her inner thighs and moving up to her lips caused her to jump a bit. I moved slower from that point on. With one hand I separated the folds and located a small clitoris. A light blow on it caused Margie to shiver a bit. When my tongue contacted her love button she let out a long slow gasp of satisfaction. Working the area she became more aroused. I spent a good deal of time licking her clit but I couldn't get her to orgasm. Moving to step two I inserted a finger into the lips of her vagina and slowly worked it in and out. This got the reaction I was hoping for. In just a moment she allegedly had an orgasm. I say allegedly because it appeared to me to be a fake, like Margie was throwing in a fake to make me believe I was pleasing her. This was not going to deter me. I worked a second finger in and pumped her harder which brought about more simulated orgasms. After a couple of minutes I stopped.

"What? Why did you stop?" she asked.

"If you're faking orgasms for my benefit, please don't."

Margie lifted herself up on her elbows and spoke to me very clearly not bothering to cover her mouth saying, "I have not faked an orgasm in years. I'll admit that early on in my sexual experience that I faked them because that's what was expected of women, to make their men feel like sexual gods. But after several years of marriage I learned that I needed to stop making it easy on my husband and make him earn my orgasms. After that revelation I have never faked an orgasm again. It's been over 25 years now since the last time I faked one. You gave me every one I had tonight. I wouldn't lie about something like that, believe me."

"All right, I trust you. They just seemed a little staged in my opinion." I replied.

"When I was young I was all about pleasing the man. Later on I realized that it should have been more of a two way street. I was married then and our sex life exploded. It was like discovering new things. Eventually my ex learned that he was having to do more of the work by my making him give me real orgasms and the novelty wore off. It wasn't me making him cum and he rolls over and go to sleep any more. We started slowing down and eventually divorced when he turned to men. Once I was single and dating again my sexual enthusiasm returned. I'll admit, menopause has been a kick in the butt but I've made adjustments like using lube and I need more foreplay time than I used to but other than that I'm good to go. Now finding a partner, that's been the challenge the last few years."

We talked, fondled, licked and stroked our way thought about 90 minutes of foreplay. This was followed by about an hour of actual sex that left both of us very well satisfied. We talked for a while and then Margie got out of bed and cleaned up in the bathroom. I was surprised her to see her completely dressed and looking fresh as a daisy when she came out.

"What gives?" I asked.

"I will not make the walk of shame back to my room in the morning completely dressed looking like I just spent the night with a man. As much as I'd like to spend the night I can't do it. Besides, I'm a very restless sleeper and I'd probably keep you up half the night." Margie explained.

"I understand but I'm disappointed."

"Next time, if there is a next time, I can bring a bag with clothes to change into for the morning."

"That is a good idea." I said trying to not commit to anything.

We parted ways and I showed her out. I cleaned up and made a drink to relax with. It had been a full day for me and I was actually glad that I was sleeping alone without any pressure of morning sex.