Cruising on the Jenny Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,409 Followers

Marilyn leaned forward until her breasts rubbed my legs. I felt her playing with her nipples. She lowered her back even more, and her clit hit the underside of my cock. When she lifted off me, it stroked up to the underside of the head. I'd never felt that before. After only a few strokes, I was getting close. Evidently she was too. Her strokes became shorter and faster until she was only letting me barely enter her. I felt the stiff little nubbin rubbing furiously over that sensitive spot on my cock. Marilyn moaned, then moaned again. She pushed herself down over me and I felt her body begin to shake. She cried out just as I lost it.

It took a while longer, this time, but Marilyn wasn't ready to give up just yet. She spread my thighs and knelt between them. I watched as she lifted both breasts and wrapped them around my cock. She began to rub them up and down over my limp cock. Her nipples peeked out between her fingers and I saw she was pinching them at the same time. It looked great and felt even better, but I thought I was done for the night. I wasn't sure, but I thought I might have been done for the week, too. Marilyn was having none of that.

I don't remember much after she took me in her mouth. I just closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensations. Marilyn was as good as Wanda and she had patience. She must have tried to get me up again for about ten minutes before she succeeded, but she did succeed. I was so sensitized by then, I lasted only a couple more minutes, and when I came, I only spurted a couple drops. It may have been only a little but it felt like I'd shot my balls through my cock, too. I was evidently pretty loud this time, because Marilyn was shaking in silent laughter.

"Well, how's that old peg leg feeling, now."

"Like he's never going to get hard ever again."

"Oh, nonsense. He's good for a couple more times. See, he just jumped when I touched him."

"He's trying to get away. Marilyn, no woman has ever done this to me before."

"Well, OK. If he's that tired, he can rest a while. If I had a few weeks with him, I'd get him in real shape, though."

She snuggled to my side and kissed me goodnight. At some time later, I felt her stroking my cock again. I tried to feign sleep, but it didn't work. She just threw her leg over my belly and pushed me inside her. I didn't make it that time, but to judge by all the moaning and thrashing she did, Marilyn enjoyed herself tremendously.

About ten that morning, somebody was trying to break down the door of the cabin. They were pounding away with a jackhammer, or so it seemed. I opened my eyes into Marilyn's. She was smiling.

"Wanda says it's time we got up. Brandy's got us started, but she needs you to help her with the giblet, at least that's what I think she called it. Here, I brought you some coffee."

It was with great effort that I staggered on deck. Every muscle in my body either hurt or trembled with exhaustion. I made it to the bow by clinging to the cabin railing and taking very small steps.

'My God, Rick. You look like you've been pulled through a knot hole backwards.'

"Something like that, only it wasn't a knothole, and nobody pulled me. I was pushed through…, several times, in fact. Marilyn is…, unbelievable."

"So is Wanda. After last night, I'm contented as a kitten. It's amazing how many ways she knows to…, hey, you sure you're all right?"

"Yeah, I'll just sleep a couple days and everything will be fine again."

"I wouldn't count on that. They were talking at breakfast and well, they have plans."

"Plans, what kind of plans."

Brandy giggled.

"It's better if I just let you find out for yourself. Besides, I promised I wouldn't tell. You're gonna like it though. Just help me get the jib up and you can go back to bed. I'll call you before we make port."

The rest of that cruise is kind of a blur. For the next three days, Wanda and Marilyn spent their days on deck, naked as usual. Somehow, they'd talked Brandy into joining them. I'd known her body was trim and fit. I didn't know her nipples were so huge, or that she'd react so strongly when Marilyn kissed them.

The plan, as I later learned, was to excite me all day long by the sight of three women fondling each other, and then Wanda and Marilyn would take turns with me. Brandy stayed with the one not attempting to screw me to death. By the time we reached Miami, I was a wreck. I was a happy wreck, but I was still a wreck.

When Wanda and Marilyn left the Jenny Green, they looked like grandmothers again. They wore knee-length skirts, lacy blouses and sandals. The eyes I'd known to show devilment, passion, lust, and laughter were hidden behind sunglasses. They turned and waved just before they got in the taxi that would take them to the airport.

"Well there go a pair and a half. Brandy, how is it that you women can be one person on the outside and another, completely different woman on the inside?"

"Can't tell you that. It's a secret. The woman's code. You understand."

"Well, it's damned unfair, that's what it is. They could have at least given me some warning. I'd have been eating oysters and vitamin E for two weeks if I'd known what was going to happen."

"You didn't like it? I liked it a lot."

"Oh, I liked it, all right. I just might have screwed my last, that's all. I don't want to see another naked woman for at least a week, and I think it's going to be about a month before I even think of sleeping with one again."

"That's a real shame, Rick, because you impressed me a lot out there."

Brandy casually ran her fingernail over my chest.

"Marilyn and Wanda both say you're really good, so I thought, you know, once we get the boat cleaned up,,,, we might…, you know. They taught me some special tricks, and…, well…, our next clients don't arrive for two whole days."

I knew she was kidding. Her eyes had the look that guaranteed I'd find little horns if I looked under her short black hair.

"Brandy, as much as I want to, after those two, it would kill me. I'll be in my cabin. Just set a bag of chips and a few cans of sardines outside the door before you go home. Oh, and a bottle of scotch would be nice. I'll see you on Monday."

"OK. By the way, Wanda and Marilyn scheduled another cruise next year, the same week as this. They said something about bringing a couple of friends along this time. Jean and Wilma, I think are their names. Marilyn says they used to belong to the same nudist colony. Oh, and they want at least two nights at sea. Wanda said she really liked that one night better than the rest."

Wanda would. Must have been the helm chair. Well, I had a year to get ready. Maybe if I went to the gym on the weekends? I could work out and get myself in shape. Or, I could just sell the boat and go into hiding. I grinned to myself. Nah. As tired as I was, it had been a fantastic cruise. Wanda and Marilyn were two women who come along only once in your life. I'd had the pleasure of knowing both, and that was something special. Next year, I'd be a little more ready, and I'd remember some of the things they liked. It did seem like a good idea to schedule a week off after their cruise, though. After just the two, I was a shambles. If they brought two friends along, I'd need at least a week to recover. It would be hell, but I thought I'd be up to it by then. If I wasn't…, well, Marilyn knew how to take care of that little problem.

**********

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

Ronde

ronde
ronde
2,409 Followers