Cruising the Mediterranean

Story Info
A jaded guy meets the right woman.
2.5k words
3.82
20.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blubaru
blubaru
2 Followers

Through the open porthole the moonlight beams in. She's full tonight and hanging heavy near the horizon, slowly pulling up as the night begins. I move towards the opening and catch the breeze blowing in. The moon sparkles on the water as I look out over the seascape.

As I breathe in the fresh sea air, I also catch another scent, one of flowers and spice, coming down the outside of the ship and finding me. Slipping me into a little ecstasy from the way the scent soaks right through me, deep down.

It's you. You must be near your own window. Maybe brushing your hair or just reclining there with the moonlight glowing on your face, getting a moon tan. Maybe you're dreaming about the way we met. The look in my eyes as I realized we could be more than just casual acquaintances.

It was just a few hours ago that we met on deck. Two strangers escaping their staid flat land life for a journey around the Mediterranean sea.Exotic ports of call by day, and enchanting nights spent in luxury and fabulous entertainment. Well, at least that's how the thick travel catalog had it. It was turning out to be a trip that charted the poorest developing countries and thieving casinos in a sweltering humid climate. The ship seemed older than the Titanic and felt equally doomed.

Until I espied you strolling past our elderly shipmates, they that were bundled up against who knows what. You were walking with your eyes almost shut, wishing yourself off this ship of the uncool.

Misery loves company, and we were fast friends. Cursing our online travel agents over a couple of margaritas and wishing it would end sooner than 7 days from now. I snuck peeks at your breasts spilling out of your loose top, naked underneath it and so sweet to my eyes. My cock growing at the thought of tasting them as you writhed passionately beneath me. The same paths I'd tread for so long, from the first glance to the bed, or couch, or bleacher seat.

But soon I found myself entranced by the way the wind lifting your long hair would expose the soft inviting skin beneath. Seeing the sea reflected in your eyes, and catching you as you stole glances at me, I desired for time to slow, to stretch like this never-ending sea. It was as if everything slowed down. My animal instincts crawling onto land and becoming more reasoned, more aware. It felt like hope.

Your small hand lay on the table, tan and beautiful, sparkling with pretty rings. The air itself wrapped around you and touched you tenderly. I finished off my 3rd margie and smiled inwardly. Taking your hand in mine I kissed it, trying very hard not to seem like a lecherous bastard. Fortunately for me, you were touched by my gesture.

Now you lay there feeling this desire slip over you, and pressing your thighs together you feel the tingle inside become a little more naughty, disobeying your weakening will. You long now for an intimate touch on your skin, like a soft kiss that grows more passionate.

Like a sea change, these thoughts turn direction as your thinking part relaxes into your feeling part. Reclining there you are just imagining the feeling of fullness that you need so much. The feeling of my imagined cock inside of you as it throbs with life, pressing into you in a most intimate way. You feel a slippery sensation inside as your body is tricked into preparing for the reality of it.

I begin to dream of her, of you I should say. My lips touch yours softly as my cock smears our wetness around. Twisting tongues as our passion grows. You can feel yourself opening to me. Even as you think it, my lips move down to your breasts. Holding them up to my lips as I wet them, sucking at your dark nipples. Your Latin heritage blushes and makes a dark circle as your nipple reaches out to be tasted.

It's only your wet finger though, rubbing circles over your pretty nipples. Your pussy is throbbing as the ship engines thrum beneath your bed. You take out your vibrator, the engines reminded you it was nearby, and wet the tip before flicking it over your nipple.

Why does he make me feel so needy? I was fine before I boarded this tank. Ready for a relaxing week away from family and too, too much to do in my life. Looking to get away from the constant pressure of living up to expectations, looking to make myself happy with just my own company. I was going to paint, write, and dream.

Now I rub my tits and think, no feel, only him. His eyes, his hands, his closeness. We met so fast and the more I thought 'no', the more my heart opened to the word 'yes'. It seemed that maybe he would be willing to give, not just take. That would be a change. I stroke myself with the vibe as if it's a paint brush, coloring me very close to the edge.

Topside, seeing the moon come out like that, I'm inspired. I feel the wind change as our old tin can begins to turn course.

I want more than to be the guy to sweat and split this time. Tired promises of see you later, a later that never comes. The constant shuffling of the deck to chase the next queen of diamonds. Not wanting her that way, but needing her, this way. The right way. Something I'm not ashamed to admit. That childish laugh and her womanly heart draw me forward. Out of my shell of past excuses.

It's no use. I throw the vibe onto the chair by the porthole. The moon slowly crosses the open black space. Full, of course. Glowing as she watches over the world. It's in his eyes, right now. Spreading my legs open to let out the energy I've been chasing, I press my breasts together like a hug, one I need right now, from just one special guy.

Walking below decks now I wend my way through the maze of first class accommodations. There's that scent again, like a candle in the dark I pick it up and follow. Jasmine and honey, peaches and herb, I hear the music and stand, finally, at the door to your cabin. A flickering light below the door dances over my shoe tips.

I want him to do to me all the things I won't take from my hubby. I'll give him back everything my other doesn't want from me. My lingering caresses. My whispers in the night. My secrets that I hold so close. He'll lay between my legs and be satisfied with just tasting my pussy for an hour, making me cum again and again, as our hands grip and I taste the joy. Rubbing my fingers through his hair as my lips anticipate what I've got in store for him.

Inside of me, I feel that I want this more than anything. I've yet to figure out what 'this' is, but I need to complete the journey. Your eyes entranced me, your laugh made my heart quicken, and the words we spoke, like lost friends, made my heart warm.

I knock gently. That buzzing in my ears stops, and I can see the shadows move under the door. I can sense a hand pressed against the other side of the door. I place my hand against the door also. Feeling. Anticipating.

Waiting to be sure, to feel him. The door seems like it's moving already, shifting itself open. My heart is pounding. We met so quickly this afternoon, was it too much too soon? Is he just another Jack of spades, ready to make a run with the next Queen of hearts and shuffle off?

I turn to leave, feeling the old pattern return and take over. Leave and forget it says. If it's too good to be true it probably is. My feet begin to move. but my heart stays. If it opens, it's opening all the way this time. A drunken couple lurch past me, I feel the door becoming more solid, unmovable. Then, like the moon coming out from the cloud, the face of the door shines as it opens.

Hi. Hey. The air from the room moves out into the passageway. It carries not only the scent of the candle, but of something more earthy. For a moment there is the fear of being in the right place at the wrong time. She must be with someone else. Maybe I'm too late.

Are you alone?, she asks. Are you? Not anymore. If you were watching this as a film you'd see him entering the door and exiting the screen as if he went from one world to the next, an unknown place.

Heaven. That's what they felt. Too funny though. This happenstance meeting. It should have turned out like cabin 269 down the hall. The revelers who passed by, and probably out. Lust. Lick. Split.

Instead he gazed at her hair falling over her eye. Loose and wild. Dark and sensuous. She saw him as a man in from the range. Dusty with the work of finding her. His eyes shining with joy and hope.

She smiled, lighting up the room as she did, and offered him a chair. Taking it, he touched her hand, and never let it go. She fell into his lap as they embraced. Lips pressing and tongues twisting they kissed and held each other. Words no longer carried any currency. The sliding of a hand, the pressing of a soft bosom against his strong chest.

No longer feeling the constraint of thought, they slowly undressed each other in the natural light of the world. A candle added some color, while the moon made them silver in the night. He didn't care what she looked like naked, it was the feel of her pressing tight against him that he saw. The smell of her warm skin filled him with a passion that made him hard.

She felt brazen. Unbuckling him as if she was out-racing a twister, she took him in her hand as she kissed his skin. Her hair fell over his body as she teased his tip, making sure she held his eyes in hers. Taking him in her mouth, holding him with her lips, it felt as if this was the best way to show him how much she wanted him.

Bucking his hips as she took him so well, he felt the heat of her tongue pulling on him, drawing him out hard and long. She was making him shiver with the pleasure of it all. He needed to give something to her, and it was going to be his pearly cum if she kept this up for a moment longer. Taking her up into his arms, they kissed, tasting his saltiness on her lips as he held her tightly.

Turning so he was above her now, he slowly kissed her soft neck, then licking and kissing his way over her beautiful soft breasts. She responded by holding them together for him, so he could lick and kiss both of her tips, teasing them as he sucked. He rubbed his wet cock between her legs, snapping it over her pussy and flicking her clit with it as he nibbled her nipples.

She was cumming already. Her legs pressed together, quietly she came with a quiver of excitement, smiling as he tasted her flesh. He kissed her downy mound as he moved down her body. Holding her under her knees, he opened her legs. She could feel her wetness slicking her lips. he parted them and took each one between his soft lips, tugging a little before releasing it.His wet fingertip rolled over her exposed clit, throbbing in it's little wedge between her legs. She felt such a need to be filled, throbbing with the need, as his tongue pressed into her, wet and thickly filling her void.

He lay between her soft thighs licking her clit and pussy as the candle melted down. The light flickering over them as they floated over the dark sea. He would stop his tongue fucking as she pressed tight and came, then would go deeper and started to rub her tight ass, pressing his finger there as she lifted her body up. She'd smile as he tasted her tender charms, holding him close in her arms.

When they awoke again, it was just getting light. They had no idea where in the world they were. But they knew they had found a safe harbor. A snug home in good company. They both talked to each other of their dreams. They held each other close as he pressed into her. He would hold her arms back, pulling her to him, as he entered her from behind. Watching as his slick cock slid into her pussy and she held him there, milking it, as he spread her backside open.

She would ride him recklessly on top like a wild Texas cowgirl as he fucked her ass so hard. She gasped when he would enter her that way, but soon he would have her wanting him so badly right there. Needing to be filled in a way that would shock the people who thought they knew her.

The kisses kept coming like water from a deep spring. When she would wake him in the night to suck his cock. Taking him as if his shaft was air that she needed to swallow. Later, his cum would escape from the edges of her lips as he lay panting. All of these scenes were played out as their ship wandered from horizon to horizon.

Inevitably, the port approached. The tin tanker had become by then a gleaming liner of old. Her room a glamourous stateroom, with a view. As they approached, the shadows of doubt crept out of their corners. Her days of light and laughter seemed to become pictures from an exhibition. The peal of her laughter sounded to him more like a bell tolling.

Would this be the last call? Did the reality of landfall mean an end to their windfall? These thoughts drove them into each others arms, afraid for what might be their last hour together.

The clear light of day began to break over them. Their past lives were returning. But they knew. They knew that what they shared was more than a moonlit cruise. The passion was too real, the depth of feeling behind every kiss, every caress, was too full for this to be the end.

They swore to each other that they would find a way to live on, even if just in each others hearts. Until the next time. The next journey that would find them again, bound so tightly, feeling every feeling, no matter what the world threw at them. They would find one another again, if only in their moonlit walks alone through the night world of imagination.

blubaru
blubaru
2 Followers