Cruising The Slums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina struggled and writhed on the bed in a gentle womanly fashion. She wasn't trying to escape. She knew that perhaps it would turn Jake on to see her struggle this way. So she wiggled seductively back and forth on the bed in the hope that he would walk in and see her this way and be pleased.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Jake emerged from the bathroom and briefly watched her struggle submissively on the bed. He smiled down at her and stroked his cock through his trousers. What a beautiful site. Eventually he grew tired of this and he soon approached the bed. Gently - yet firmly - he rolled her over onto her back. He stared down at his helpless prize and smiled down at her.

"You look so sexy this way Tina. Lots of men would pay big money to see you this way. I'm sure you would agree."

Tina nodded her head respectfully for him.

"Now it's time to play another game. It's called `fireman.' I'm going to be the fireman and you're going to be the fire. I'm going to put you out."

Tina didn't know exactly what he meant as he picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, but when she caught a glimpse of the inside, the picture became a little clearer. What she saw beneath the sink began to scare her. There, on the floor protruding outward from the sink pipe was an extended metal vise that had been meticulously clamped to and around the shaft. It was a creation like none other she had ever seen before. Indeed, Jake had built it himself for this very purpose. The steel vise was extended from the sink pipe by a four-foot long mettle rod that had steel legs on either side to support it. The contraption had obviously been built in bits and parts because there was no way Jake could have brought it up with him intact within his suitcase in it's full capacity. Never the less, there it stood on the bathroom floor. Jake lowered Tina down onto the bathroom tile on her back making sure to place her head close to the vise. Then he removed the ball gag. The floor felt cold and unforgiving against Tina's soft submissive skin. It was then that the dim-witted cunt began to realize what the vise was meant for.

"n...no....what are ya doin'...." She asked trying to remain calm.

"Just relax Tina." Jake said as he raised Tina's head while placing the vise under it. "The more you obey, the less painful this date will be for you."

Tina swallowed hard as her head was slowly lowered onto the menacing metallic vise. Jake began to turn the lever in circles slowly as he watched her expression intently. Soon Tina began to feel the frigid grip of the cold metallic device against either side of her ear lobes. It was clear that this man not only wanted to tie her up, he didn't want her head to move either. Jake stopped tightening it for a second.

"Try to move your head Tina." He commanded.

Tina attempted to obey, but she couldn't move her head in either direction. Fortunately, it wasn't uncomfortable because Jake had not tightened it too hard. However, the vise was sufficiently tight enough to prevent her from moving her head to either side at all.

Satisfied that Tina couldn't move her legs, arms, or head, Jake stood up and admired his handy work. Tina looked so sexy in this position. Her arms and legs were tied submissively behind her, she had been stripped of her jeans, and her shirt was raised completely up exposing her soft succulent breasts with those most adorable pink areolas circling her stiff nipples.

"Now Tina. I want you to show me what a special whore you are. I know you want to make a lot of money with me tonight don't you dear..."

"yes...yes i...do..." replied Tina hesitantly not knowing what to expect.

"You see Tina." Jake continued. "The best part of a whore is her mouth. The only thing bad that ever comes out of a mouth like yours is words. And I don't like women who talk Tina."

Tina just stared up at him submissively unable to move.

"But your mouth as many other uses Tina." Jake continued as he withdrew the final device he would need from his suitcase - a SPECULUM!

Tina stared in horror as Jake knelt down next to her sweet little face and told her to open wide.

"n...no...i won't do it.." she whimpered in fear.

"Now Tina. You're a whore. Whore's aren't supposed to talk that way. Whore's like you are supposed to be pleasant and respectful to a man like me - wouldn't you agree?"

"n...no...please...i.....beg....you."

Just as she opened her mouth to speak those words Jake quickly seized the opportunity and shoved the speculum inside. Tina instinctively tried to bite down but could not. Jake quickly ratcheted up the speculum until her mouth was completely preyed open.

"Now Tina. We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Jake hissed at her as he began to ratchet the speculum into an expanded position - forcing Tina's mouth open wider - almost beyond it's limits and causing her severe pain.

To illustrate his point even more, Jake began to tighten the metallic head vise further. The cold steel on either side of Tina's dumb little head began to creep inward - causing severe pain to her temples. Tina began to panic. She couldn't talk. How could she tell him to stop?!?

"Ahhhhhhh!!!..!!!"" she cried out in the only way she could.

"Yeah `Aghhhh'...you stupid cunt!" Jake growled. "That's what I like to hear out of a woman. But I'll tell you what I like better - silence!"

Jake slowly loosened the head vise to its previous position - ditto for the speculum in Tina's wet inviting mouth.

"I think you're beginning to understand what your mouth is meant for sweetie...stick your tongue out if you agree."

Tina obediently stuck her soft wet tongue out. It looked so moist and inviting to Jake.

"Good little whore. Now, are you ready to play `fireman'?"

Tina stuck her tongue out again and flapped it invitingly. Then she retracted it back into her open mouth.

"Good girl Tina. No words, just an open invitation - that's what men like out of a woman like you."

Jake began removing his shirt and trousers while Tina stared helplessly at the ceiling. The steel began to feel warmer against her ears as her head had begun to adjust to its temperature and vise versa. Jake pulled down his underwear and stepped out of it. His cock was medium sized and was fully stiff with anticipation. The thick penis stared lovingly downward at the beautiful helpless girl - her head clamped tightly within the vice and facing completely upward - her mouth stretch wide open with the speculum intact.

"Ahh....agh...ah...." Tina managed.

But soon she realized that making sounds and noises were useless. To Jake, it was just mindless babble and noises. He had no interest in what a woman had to say. This was now very clear to Tina. Her mouth was designed for other uses. The tightening of the vise had convinced her of that. It was amazing how quickly the vise and speculum had changed her mind. The more pain she had felt a few minutes earlier, the more she began to understand what her mouth was meant for. When the pain had reached peak levels in that brief span of time, Tina soon began to believe in what Jake had said about her. When he loosened the speculum and vise, she had felt extremely grateful to him. He was making the pain go away - he really cared about her. What a fool she had been to think of him in any other way. He was truly her savior and master - and he could do anything he wanted with her.

Tina felt a sigh of relief as Jake's thick penis dangled over her worthless flesh - aiming at her helpless and submissive body. Suddenly a warm gush of golden liquid spurted out from the tip - splashing against her cunt and tits. Tina felt so good about being treated this way. This was truly what she was meant for - the vise had told her that! Little rivulets of salty urine began to splash against her face and hair - coating her trashy features with a new "womanly perfume" designed just for her. Tina began to enjoy the smell. The new perfume felt warm and wet against her nose, eyes, and hair.

Then the stream began to inch toward her open mouth....

"Gaaahhh...ggg.....gahhhh!"

"Good girl Tina...you're behaving like such a good cunt...nice and still and obedient. Just the way a woman should be."

A long stream of bright golden piss gushed into Tina's waiting mouth - coating her teeth and gums and splashing against the back of her throat and tonsils before seeping down into her useless stomach poisoning her forever!

Jake stared lovingly down at the perfect woman. Her face and hair were splattered with pretty drops of sweet wet urine. Slowly Jake stepped over her head and lowered his buttocks toward her beautiful face.

"Stick your tongue out sweetheart. Tongue my asshole." Jake soothed in a prideful tone - prideful of how fast he had broken Tina in that evening.

Jake lowered his sleazy bottom closer to Tina's pee soaked face and spread his ass cheeks open with his hands. Tina felt so proud of herself. She was pleasing Jake. It meant everything in the world to her - the steel vise had convinced her of that. Tina wanted to make Jake more proud of her. Clearly she hadn't done enough for him. She wanted to do more!

Now Jake's asshole was flush against her lips. Instinctively, Tina slithered her tongue outward and began to dart it in simple - soft circles around his crinkly brown anus. Jake's dark brown opening was covered with filthy sweaty pubic hair. Tina moaned softly and submissively as she began to inhale the sweet heavenly aroma of his manly bottom. What a beautiful smell he had - such a wonderful man. How could she ever have been so rude to him before?

Tina's soft slutty lips puckered up against his hairy bottom and anus - even though they couldn't close inward. No. That was what her tongue was for! Tina squealed a little at the thought of pleasing such a powerful man. Her soft womanly tongue slithered in and out...up and down...all around...

...(slither)....(lick)....(slither)....(lapp).... (worm)...(slither)...

"Oooohhh yes Tina cunt!" Jake blurted out barely able to contain himself. "That feels sooo good darling...keep licking like the sweet little animal that you are...uncle Jake has a sweet little surprise for good little whores like you sweetie...you like surprises don't you my sweet little pet? Hmm?"

"Uhhhnnnnn....(slither)... (slurp)..."

Tina's tongue was hard at work pleasing Jake. It felt so soft and moist against his sweaty opening. She felt so pleased with herself. She couldn't wait for her special reward. She wanted to know how much she was pleasing him.

Tina's tongue continued to dart and slither teasing the dark brown opening. It was closed tightly and fast asleep despite her soft seductive dips and dabs. Tina continued lapping helplessly with her tongue - preying for a miracle. After several minutes of moist dabs, darts, and circles around the dark crinkly hole, the small opening began to awaken. Tina became excited as she sensed that her tongue could go further up than usual. Eagerly she thrust her mindless tongue into the dark, smelly hole above her sweet pissy face. Above her she heard a grunt coming from her master. Her tongue continued to push inward and upward - slithering around the inner cavity of Jake's dark sweaty anal hole.

Then her sweet soft tongue bumped into something bitter - yet sweet at the same time. It was a faint feeling at first, like something small pressing against the tip of her moist womanly tongue. Tina lapped more eagerly inside the dark hole - teasing the sweet smelly object until it grew in mass. Gently, the object began to press more forcefully against her slutty tongue - pushing it backward into a retreat. Finally it had pushed Tina's tongue completely out of the hole and was now pushing toward TINA'S WIDE OPEN MOUTH!

Slowly, a dark smelly glob of special chocolate candy entered Tina's sweet adorable mouth. Tina gushed with happiness as she began to feel and taste the reward of her hard work. A large, filthy brown blob of Male Dominant shit entered her sweet mindless mouth -i entering easily and without obstruction thanks to the speculum. The dark mushy mass of ugliness plopped into her open mouth - resting against the back of her throat. Tina choked and sputtered helplessly swallowing as best she could. The taste was bitter and sweet at the same time. Almost like expensive caviar.

Tina felt disappointed when the hole began to close. She wanted more! Eagerly she darted her brown stained tongue outward again - lapping teasingly and seductively at Jake filthy dark hole. Soon, she was rewarded with another - much larger worm of smelly brown Male poop!

.....*GLOP*.....*SHOOOOP*.....*PLOP*......

"AGGGGHHHH....." Tina moaned as her mouth was now piled high with steamy brown BM.

Jake finally stood up and looked down at his special slut. Her mouth looked so sweet and pretty overflowing with smelly brown shit! She looked like a sweet little toilet whore - her eyes and hair all sprinkled with golden piss. Jake couldn't resist the urge any longer. Quickly he knelt down and began jacking off directly over her eyes and nose. Suddenly, large white globs of goopy stuff surged out of Jake's thick penis - splattering all over Tina's sweet sexy poop stained face. A large glob of semen splashed against her left eyebrow. Another splashed against sweet little nose - making it look all cute and adorable. Another thick glob roped itself around her left earlobe. Tina couldn't turn her head away even if she wanted to. Her head was locked completely into place by the vise. Submissively she just lay their gagging on shit while her face absorbed the sweet reward of her mindless efforts.

It was clear that Tina had lost her mind several minutes before when Jake had tightened the vise. Her thoughts were no longer her own. Rather they were the result of the severe pain that had been inflicted upon her jaws and temples. Clearly the tremendous pain had forced her into a defensive dream state in which her body acted in self defense - forcing her to think the thoughts that would enable the pain to stop. Under normal circumstances, those thoughts would ultimately reverse themselves (or be relieved from the state of shock). However, due to the influx of drugs and chemicals that Tina had already ingested for months at a time, the recovery never occurred.

Tina awoke the next morning in the bathroom thinking only of Jake and what she could do to please him. She couldn't remember very much from the night before - only that he had treated her to a lovely date inside this very hotel room. She stared lovingly at him as he washed and dressed - wondering what that sweet smell was coming from all around her and how this mushy brown stuff had gotten all over her.

"Come now Tina dear. It's time to take you back where you came from." Jake said smiling at her.

"But what about this brown mess all over me, what about the bathroom?" Tine wined trying to get some sympathy.

It was clear she didn't want him to leave her.

"Never mind the mess Tina cunt. Just shower up, put your jeans on and get ready to go. We'll let the maid take care of the bathroom." Jake said as he ushered her into the bathtub.

He stood by the sink and watched the stupid cunt bathe. She seemed to enjoy the shower. But most importantly to Jake, Tina had learned to enjoy all kinds of showers. He smiled to himself as he thought of all the desperate impoverished girls he had brought to this very same hotel over the years. All dope addicts, willing to do whatever it took for a simple fix. Tina was definitely no exception. She was not the first, and she certainly wouldn't be the last.

THE END

Comments? E-mail me or simply reply to this posting.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Eat the Mess Couple finds new whore for anal filth.in Anal
Mandy's Kink Charlie's sister is pretty thirsty.in Fetish
A Super Slut Proving Herself Ch. 01 A super slut impresses a new man with her nasty debauchery.in Fetish
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Urinal A submissive secretary is the office cum dump.in Anal
More Stories