Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 05

Story Info
Dinner is interesting, night at a hotel is a blast.
16.8k words
4.6
31.4k
58

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help.

Chapter 16 - Lets add a Husband

Mom and Captain Jim left on the following Friday. John is feeling great now. He isn't healed completely but he is feeling his oats. We had a wonderful week with mom and Jim. It's too bad they had to leave but in two years, they will be moving back near us. That will be nice. Sara and I are both enjoying being John's wife. We trade off, Sara gets four days and I get three. Whoever is not wife gets taken outside, exposed in public, used in a park, or spending a wild evening having sex with John before returning to the wife. Sara enjoys the exposure, humiliation, and wild sex as much as I do.

As time goes on, the boring sex as the wife is something we all look forward to. It helps make the wild more extreme. We have done some wild and crazy stuff. I notice that the wilder things are in parks. Makes sense, he probably knows who will be where.

It's about two weeks after mom left that I wake up in the morning with the nausea and the urge to vomit. I can't. I sit in front of the porcelain throne. I want to wretch but can't. John and Sara come running to check up on me. Ok, not running. They are only half awake. They did come to check up on me. John looks sad for me. Sara is a sadist, she looks happy for me. I hate that bitch right now. Oh my, she is truly beaming with excitement. She runs back to her room and comes back with a towel. Swell, I have several towels in this washroom. Why is this one so special?

John too is looking at her like she has gone mad. He has a scowl for her now. He is looking at me, sympathy is obvious on his face. Yet my best friend is happy because I am miserable. As I take the towel from the happy bitch, a little white box falls to the floor. It's upside down. I try to puke again, nothing. Kill me now, get it over with, please. If I can't hurl, maybe I should go back to bed. I need to call in sick today. Sara is staring at the box.

Damn her, I pick up the fucking box and put it up on the counter. I can't see it, I am on my ass still. John can see the box and his eyes go wide with fright. What the hell can scare John? I get up on my knees to see what's inside this mystery box. It has three big letters listed vertically on the front of the box. E, then a P, and ... OH SHIT, a T! An early pregnancy test!!

I need to pee anyways. I rip the box in half and grab the device. Sara stops me before I sit down. She takes the protective cover off the end. DUH! I sit down, start my relief, and then stick the device in the stream. I place it on the counter, nothing! I scour the box remains for the instructions.

Sara calmly says, "Wait two minutes."

SHIT! No watch, no phone. How fucking long is two minutes! Argggggg!

Sara has her phone out, she counts out, "30 seconds ... 1 minute ... 90 seconds ... 1 minute 50 seconds, 1 minute fifty-five seconds, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60! Go look."

I look in the little window and there in the LED crystals is the word "Pregnant". I SCREAM! I jump up because I am so happy. Oooops, I forgot to stop peeing. SHIT! Oh damn, I don't care. I hug John, I am peeing on him. I hug Sara. I am peeing on her as well. They both take off their robes and pull me into the shower. John is holding me, I am crying hysterically. Make no mistake, I am happy.

Sara looks at me, "While out hiking you slept with several of the men at the camp site. It must have been one of them."

I am furious, "I did no such thing. John took me and used me three times the last night."

Sara looks at me, "Look at me! You had sex while out hiking. You have no idea who the father is, you slept with at least three men."

Understanding hit me, "Yes, and they were damn good in bed as well. John, it's hard to raise a child alone. Would you and Sara mind helping your whore sister raise her child?"

John has understanding in his eyes, "I will help raise the child as if it is one of my own."

I hug him hard. Not a sexy hug, but one of true love for my special brother. Time to see a doctor and get a real test.

+++++

Roughly nine months later, James is born. Everyone calls him Junior. I hate it, he is James. I lose, I can't get anyone to call him James. Life is hectic with two young children.

+++++

Three months later we are enjoying a nice dinner. Tonight, John cooked his first decent meal. He is happily enjoying the success of Ragu and noodles. The loaf of premade garlic bread is a bit dark, but we are being positive, we want him cooking more. He is trying hard. We are interrupted by a loud knock on the door. It's more of a fist pounding. John quickly retrieves his service revolver, and puts it behind his back, stuffed in his pants.

John cautiously answers the door, Sara and I are far away, in the kitchen with the children. It's Dana and her husband Frank. She is crying hard and looks to have a black eye. Frank looks drunk and his face is red like he has been yelling. He forcibly pushes Dana into the house. He follows. John firmly grabs Frank's shoulder, stopping him dead in his tracks. John is four inches taller and has shoulders and arms that make him look like a giant to Frank.

John uses a forceful and commanding voice on Frank, "You will not touch Dana in my house. You will not drink in my house. You will behave yourself or you will be in handcuffs. Do you understand?

Frank is furious still, he bends his neck to look up at John, "Yes. I understand. I now understand all kinds of shit."

What is he talking about? Being curious, Sara and I meet Dana in the living room and sit at her sides. John directs Frank to a chair and John sits in a chair between Frank and Dana. He is naturally protective of her and us. This still makes no sense.

Frank starts, "Dana just got home, I normally go to work in two hours. I take Dana, bend her over the couch, and fuck her good. She says many things, but one item caught my ear. 'Yes John, fuck me good.'"

Oh hell, this is going to end bad. No wonder he is mad. Sara fucked up good this time.

He continues, 'How long have you been fucking my wife?"

John is calm, "I have not had any type of sex with your wife since before she was your wife, it was the week before I went on the cruise with my family. She saw me force my sister to strip and play with a pizza delivery girl and she saw me fuck Sara over the couch armrest."

Frank replies, "I know you have been fucking her."

John is getting irritated but tries to remain calm, "If I wanted her, I could take her now. You can't stop me. I have a beautiful wife, a child, and I am supporting my sister and her child. Dana is an awesome woman and terrific in bed. You did well for yourself, she is above your class. However, I have more than enough going on here. If I did need another woman, do you think I'd have so much trouble finding women that I need to screw a married woman? You must be as drunk as you look. Do you want dinner?"

Frank is stunned, John changed subjects and he is lost. He is hungry, he has not eaten in a while. He is drunk and not thinking clearly.

Frank says, "Yes, got bread?"

This is just too bizarre. What the hell is going on? Frank comes in looking drunk and he beat his wife, he accuses John of sleeping with his wife, and now I am passing the bread to Frank. The bread is terrible anyways. John, almost ninja like, removes the wine from the table. Frank has had more than enough to drink.

After dinner, John takes Frank by the hand and says to us, "Frank and I are going to talk. You three are on dishes and then will play with the babies until I call for you."

The two of them walk out of the kitchen with John's arm around Frank like they are the best of friends. We all sit looking at each other. After doing the dishes and trying to listen to John whisper with Frank, we head upstairs with the babies. Baths, dress, play, and then we put them to sleep. As we are walking down the stairs, John calls us.

John calls for Dana, kisses her on the lips, and basically shoves her and Frank out the door. Frank looked much better and happy. Dana has the keys, John isn't stupid.

We want answers, John directs us to the couch. He reaches out with his arms and holds us tight to him. With each hand he is playing with our breasts. We don't want sex, we want answers. He ignores our rejections and continues to play with our breasts and nipples. It's quite distracting.

John starts off accusatory, "You two have been very bad." He continues harder on the nipples now. "Dana saw what we did several weeks ago with the pizza girl. She wanted to be Lisa. You two have been telling her about our time at home. The crazy things I make you do. The hot sex we have. She wants the same thing. She still wants me.

"After hearing your stories, Dana stews all day, thinking about the stories. She gets horny. She is rabid by the time she meets up with Frank when they are awake. She attacks him with lust and acts like a whore. He loves this. He can do anything he wants, she is a three-whole whore." We both gasp. "She is imagining herself being pounded by me, as you both describe the acts and sensations. She says my name and he freaks out. He is on our front door steps after getting rough with Dana."

John takes a deep breath, "I told him that if he ever touches Dana that way again, his body will be buried in a corner of the National Park that nobody will ever find. I explain how we are sharing the wife duties. He didn't freak out, I think Dana told him already or at least hinted at it. I ask how he would react if I told him those stories from my point of view. The power it gives me. The way it strokes my ego and my cock. Could he contain his lust?

"I described some of our finer moments and he was frothing at the mouth. I then say, OK, right now, think of those three hot women, all naked, playing with each other. Could you control yourself and not fuck her? Are you sure you would not say the name Sara or Lisa? He couldn't look me in the eyes."

Now John is confident and has a smile on his face, "So he asks me. I will freak out if she uses your name again, but I want to keep her horny, so she ravishes me. How do I stop your wives from talking to her yet keep Dana worked up and horny? We sat for five minutes thinking. I wanted him to figure it out. He sheepishly looks at me, you need to fuck her."

Both Sara and I cry out, "WHAT? No way, this is you. You want to fuck her."

John is bashful, "Hey, I never said I ever stopped loving her. I just stopped having sex with her. I am committed to you two. Dana is suffering. You two are telling her fantastic stories. She can't get the man she wants. When she does get her husband, she goes wild. The stories are keeping her marriage going because the sex is just too good. It seems she has a wild side and will literally do anything when wild enough. He is head over heals in love with her.

"It is because he is in love with her that he came up with the solution. He wants Sara to spend one night a week here with us in a group night of sex. She won't need the stories, she won't fantasize about me, because from time to time she will get me. They have great sex, she has epic sex, and we get one night of sex with all of us."

Now John looks nervous, "There is just one little problem."

I look at him sternly, "I knew it. Spit it out."

His eyes are on the floor, he looks up as he says, "You have to authorize this plan. I won't do anything without both of you being 100% behind this. You two also have the option of coming up with a new plan if you want. I am not doing anything without your blessing. If you three get a better plan, I am all in. After you two talk, call Dana and give her your answer or demands. I brokered a possible deal. If you can do better, I am game."

John looks relieved now, "I am going upstairs, saying good night to the children, and then I am going to bed. You two talk and then call Dana. Be nice, I bet she is all wound up with fear."

+++++

Friday night, the doorbell rings. John answers the door and invites Dana in. The door is still open. Frank walks in. John has a look of shock on his face. He is very nervous about this. I know how he feels about Sara and me. I am scared. Sara and I agreed, I would do the talking.

I embrace John and kiss him. We all sit down in the living room. John, Sara, and I on the couch. Frank and Dana on the opposite couch. Frank is nervous and looks like he is ready to bolt. He is deathly afraid of John.

I open the conversation for John's benefit, "We brokered a deal. Maybe. It is like you and Frank decided. We added to it though. We added Frank. Instead of four, there will be five. You two don't have to do anything together."

Both Frank and John started breathing and sighed. Cute.

I continue, "If Frank is as good in bed as Dana says he is, he will add a new dynamic. We can do double teams, spit roasting, and I can take turns with him."

I see John turning red, he doesn't like this. Not one bit.

I explain, "With Frank, I look less like your property. I will be seen around town with him while you are here with Dana. Make no mistake, I am yours. He can only make our fun nights about one in four times. Otherwise, it's just the four of us."

Sara cuts in, "John, you aren't married to her. She needs a man of her own, just like Dana did. This is the first step. No, she will never live with or marry Frank, but it will help her become less reliant on you. That is good for her. In time, she may find her own man and we will each have our own man. I can't ever see a time that we stop sharing no matter what happens. Maybe you are too perfect, and she never does find her own man. We end up sharing forever. Would that be so bad? It will certainly bring her slut up to a new level."

John is unsure of this, but I can see the hurt in his eyes as he gives in. I won't ever find someone better. That man doesn't exist. It will keep people from talking as much about us. I know already that there are rumors in the neighborhood. That scares me. Frank will help keep us safe. That is my number one motive here. I can't fuck John if we are in jail. I will go out for dinner or something in the neighborhood with Frank. He is a nice guy, he looks good, he just lacks John's personality. Even if Frank were bigger than John and more ruggedly handsome, John still wins because of his personality. He is youthful where Frank is serious. He is spontaneous where Frank is measured and more thoughtful.

John is sulking. He looks like someone stole his toy fire engine. I can't imagine.

I continue, "I know how you are. Sara does nothing with Frank. That is our concession to you. I didn't think you could stand sharing your wife. I know you don't like sharing me either, but I need this. Before we do anything, I need to know you are OK with this. I don't want you pacifying me. I need to know if this will destroy us. You have the final word on this. You can kill the whole deal and Frank and Dana leave."

John stands up and walks to the kitchen. He opens the sliding door and walks out into the back yard. He needs to be amongst trees. I can see him wrestling with this idea. He is troubled. I motion for everyone to stay. I follow John. He is at the far edge of our property, looking down on a small creek.

I hug him from behind and he asks softly, with maybe a tear in his eyes, "Do you want this?"

I smirk, "Hell no I don't want this. I don't want a lesser man. I want to be married to you. I want to run away to Alaska by ourselves. That isn't in the cards though. Sara is always going to have the upper hand with you. I should go find another man. I want to find another man. They seem to elude me. Frank is nice and if he can make me happy, that is good. They think this is the first step to my independence from you. That's bull shit. I love you too much.

"I will never find someone else. I don't think this will save Dana's marriage either. It will give me some thrills, keep us from getting stale, and help keep the nosy neighbors at bay. That is pretty good in my book. It's why I agreed to the deal. I want you to accept this. It's good for all of us. Then I want you to take the bull by the horns tonight. I want you and Frank to humiliate us good. Make sure Sara and Dana know that they are your sluts. I will spend the night with Frank. You get Dana and Sara. I want to see Dana and I spit roasted. Give it to us good tonight."

John has a smile on his face. I got him.

John says with a smile, "Lets go out for dinner."

The saying, "Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it," pops into my mind. Tonight, could be very interesting.

John puts his arms around me and we walk back inside. John is now his confident self and has a smile on his face.

John barks out orders, "Ladies, stand up please." We stand up. "Remove your bras."

Sara and I don't wear one at home. Dana tries to slip hers off. John will not put up with that.

John says to Frank, "Your wife doesn't seem to understand the rules. She must take off her shirt. No sneaking bras out. She is your wife, she is your responsibility. When around us, you will keep your woman in line. I expect you to bend her over the couch, roughly pull her pants down, shred her panties, and then apply ten spankings. Don't wimp out on me or you might be next."

Frank looks surprised and in fear. He quickly pushes Dana over the couch armrest, yanks her pants down in one try, and then rips her panties off. He then spanks Dana on the ass.

John screams and then yells, "I said spank her, she is a grown woman, make her feel it. Make her respect you! She didn't count it out, start at one again."

Frank is now motivated and spanks Dana good and hard. She screams out in pain and has tears running down her face. She didn't dare let her men see her smile though. She tried hard to suppress it as she screamed out, "One!" My pussy is now on fire. Sara has a look of astonishment on her face.

Smack! "Two." Smack, Smack, Smack! "Three, four, and five. Thank you master!" Smack! Smack! "Six, and Seven." Smack! Smack! Smack!! "EIGHT! Nine, and ten. Thank you master."

She is let up. Frank has a big smile on his face and an obvious bulge in his pants. Dana removes her bra now and throws it on the couch. Her nipples are huge and hard. She puts her shirt back on.

John yells out, "Panty check!"

Swell. Sara and I stand up, pull down our pants, turn around, bend at the waist to show are cute asses.

Dana says, "You just saw my ass. No panties."

Is she stupid or is she taunting John?

John says to Frank, "Five for not following directions and ten on the breasts for poor attitude and disrespect of a superior."

Dana's shoulders slump forward, off comes the pants, bends over the armrest again, and she counts out the five spanks. Dana stands up, removes her blouse, and stands up straight, arching her back which presents her tits to Frank. He slaps a breast and the momentum strikes the second breast and they both swing to the left and then follow back to the right. Dana makes it look like that took all the air from her lungs. She is breathing hard. "One!"

Nine more strikes and counts were heard. I am positive Frank held back on the swings. Otherwise Sara is too big, they would be bruised. John seems to have no problem with that, he even complements Frank on a job well done. Nice, he is setting the boundaries with Frank.

John now commands us, "Skirts tonight. Go change. You have five minutes."

Sara is off like lightning. I am quickly behind her and Dana quickly realizes that she is probably included and better follow us. I run to my room and Dana follows me. Sara ran to her room. I own many skirts, I pick out two that are above the knee but not too short. No way John lets us wear anything at knee length or below. I hear Sara running down the hallway already, so we quickly follow. Five minutes was way too much.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers