Cruising with T

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers

My body gradually settled back onto the bed and I finally reached down to pull Beth up to me. I licked my juice off her face and lips before kissing her and whispering, "FUCK that felt good, thank you big sister!"

She giggled, "My pleasure little sister, sweet tasting pussy seems to run in our family." I got up to finish getting dressed and replied, "Yes they do and one way or the other, I'm going to taste yours tonight." She said, "Not so fast sis, I want to make sure that I get my two cocks tonight."

I laughed and pinched one of her nipples as I replied, "Cock, cock, cock, if I didn't know better I'd think you were nothing but a horny little slut. Has Mark been pounding that ass hole of yours?" Beth had never had anal sex until we "unofficially" celebrated hubby's birthday.

"Let's just say that Mark smiles a lot more than he used to" she replied. At the time of my prior story and the events described, she and Mark were having problems in their marriage which all seemed to revolve around their sex life and it sounded like the situation had improved.

"So everything's going well for you two?" I asked. She hugged me and replied, "I can't thank you enough for helping us both see what we were missing and I really think you missed your calling as a horny slut/marriage counselor!" We both started laughing and headed to Lisa's room.

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, her big floppy mommy tits had been in and out of my mind since the cruise started. On the second day we'd all been at one of the ships pools and I watched hubby almost swallow his tongue as she walked up in a white string bikini with the cups barely covering her big areolas.

FUCK she looked hot! She'd lost all the pregnancy weight and had this killer ass to go with these beautiful tits and she'd obviously been tanning getting ready for the trip. Beth and I stay in pretty good shape for our age but I was more than a little envious as I stared through my sunglasses at Lisa's gorgeous 30 something body.

What is it that guys say? "More than a mouthful is wasted." That may be true on some level but I guess my saying would be, "I've never seen a tit that didn't need sucking" and Lisa's certainly looked like they needed some of my personal attention.

Anyway, as we headed to Lisa's room I asked Beth, "Wouldn't you just love to wrap your lips around one of Lisa's tits?" She giggled and replied, "I should have known you'd be thinking about her big tits, Mark sure noticed." I giggled and said, "Hubby almost had a stroke at the pool thinking about all that milk."

We arrived at her door and knocked. Several seconds went by and when she finally opened it, she was standing there in her bra and panties but it was obvious that she'd been crying. Almost in unison, Beth and I asked her what was wrong.

Lisa sniffed and whimpered, "I don't know what to do and I'm desperate." My first thought was that she'd had a fight with Glen and I started to say everything would work out but she started crying. She finally sobbed, "We didn't have a fight, I just can't get the fucking breast pump to work and my tits are so full of milk that they're hurting."

Not really even fully realizing what she was doing, she unsnapped the front of her bra and lifted each tit to show us how swollen with milk they were. Even that movement caused little beads of milk to leak and glisten on the tips of her nipples. Pale white triangles of untanned skin surrounded her nipples.

My brain was truly frozen in shock as I tried to process the visual image in front of me and filter through the waves of lust filled thoughts swirling through it. HOLY FUCK!! If you haven't figured it out by now, I love women's tits as much as any guy, playing with them, sucking them, just looking at them.

What Beth was thinking or feeling I didn't know or care because my brain suddenly crystallized with the thought and image of my mouth greedily sucking the milk from one of those big tits. My brain instantly shifted gears onto thoughts of how to make that possible.

Maybe three seconds had gone by as my brain and body caught up with each other and I gently put my arm around her shoulder and led her over to sit on the bed. Beth sat on the other side and I said, "Maybe we can get another one on the ship." Praying as each word left my mouth that there wasn't another one in the entire Caribbean.

She sobbed quietly and replied, "No, I've already had our steward ask and I'd have to get one in Cozumel and they're not even sure that's possible. I just can't wait that long! I need to pump at least once a day and Glen finishes the rest."

I caught Beth's eye and winked and she nodded her head slightly as her expression changed from concern to pure lust. I gently pushed Lisa back onto the bed and Beth and I moved up to lie on each side of her.

Her tits must have been really aching because the skin was stretched taut by the milk inside and she was still holding them trying to relieve some of the pressure. Milk was starting to dribble from the nipples and down the sides of her tits as I whispered, "Lisa, maybe Beth and I can help you but you'll have to trust us. We've both breast fed and I can only think of one solution to your problem."

Tears were trickling down the sides of her cheeks as she replied, "Just tell me what to do, my tits feel like they're going to explode!" I could feel a warm glow traveling from my pussy up into my belly.

I leaned over and whispered, "Close your eyes baby and relax, we're going to help our little momma but you need to lay here and let us help you." I watched as she closed her eyes and then I looked down the length of her body.

Even lying on her back, her tits were so full of milk that they were standing well up above her chest. Her areolas were just as big as I'd imagined, at least as big as silver dollars and probably were normally a light brown but now they were an angry dark brown and seemed to fill the entire pale triangle left by her bikini.

Her belly was flat with just a little looseness from the pregnancy. Her French cut panties were pulled tight over her labia and you could easily see her clean shaven lips pressing through the thin material. My heart seemed to flutter as lust coursed through every cell of my body. Beth's face must have been a mirror image of mine, transfixed by what we were looking at.

I caught her eye and we both gently pulled Lisa's hands off her tits and substituted ours. Her tits were so swollen that we knew even squeezing them slightly would hurt Lisa so we both gently ran our hand over and around the surface of our particular tit.

We moved slowly so that our mouths were hovering just above our hands. In unison we removed our hands and substituted our tongues, slowly licking around but not yet on the areolas. I don't think Lisa had realized yet what was happening as she had her eyes closed and continued to try to relax.

I guess being sisters gave us some kind of instinct or ESP but somehow everything I did was mirrored exactly by Beth. We shifted our weight together onto our sides facing Lisa and rested our heads on one elbow bent arm while both our other hands moved onto Lisa's legs, gently moving slowly up and down on the inside of her thighs.

I whispered one more time, "Lisa just relax, we're going to make it all better baby." Her tears had stopped and as our hands moved up her legs further toward her pussy; she involuntarily started to spread her legs. I looked at Beth one more time and together we each latched onto a nipple and started sucking.

Sweet warm milk flooded my mouth and my brain registered the memory of occasionally sucking my own breast milk and the corresponding sweetness. I felt Lisa's body jolt as she realized what was happening and moaned a weak, "Noooo."

The weak "nooo" was suddenly clipped off and I could feel Lisa's body relax as the feeling of relief flowed from her tits into her body. This was a first for me and I was pretty sure for Beth also. I'd tasted my own milk of course and obviously sucking tit was near the top of my favorite things to do but this was the first time I'd actually sucked another woman's breast milk.

I had a feeling of sudden understanding for hubby and his cravings, this tasted soooo good and it was sooooo fucking hot. Beth and my hands had naturally met at Lisa's pussy and now she had her legs spread wide as she started to moan and wiggle her ass.

I've actually had my tits sucked by two women at the same time and it is unfucking-believable. I could only imagine what Lisa must be feeling as two women sucked the milk out of both her tits at the same time.

A little pang of jealously ran through my head but was quickly replaced by the enjoyment of what was happening. Beth's fingers and mine were both under Lisa's panties by this time and I had two fingers slowly fucking her wet pussy as Beth gently played with her clit.

Lisa moans were getting louder in proportion to the milk draining from her tits. We'd been sucking almost constantly for five minutes by now and had probably only drained half her milk.

I felt her hand on the back of my head gently pushing me against her tit. Between moans she gasped, "Oh girls, this feels so FUCKING good!!" and she started to cum. The orgasm ran though her body and I could feel her pussy convulsing around my fingers. Her milk seemed to gush from her tits and I was suddenly drinking rather than sucking her milk.

Her back had arched off the bed as she started to cum and she was moaning one long loud, "Fuuuucccckkkk!!" As the orgasm drained from her body, she was panting and gasped, "Oh my fucking GOD you have no idea what you're doing to meeeeeeee!" and helped by two more of my fingers ramming into her, she started to cum again.

I think most normal people enjoy giving as much as receiving, at least I hope so. I feel that's particularly true with sex and having a full and satisfying sex life. I know hubby and I enjoy making the other cum just as much if not more sometimes as we do our own orgasms.

The power to cause another person to loose such control, to know you caused (helped by Beth of course) this beautiful physical and emotional response to your actions is truly an awesome feeling. Bottom line, I LOVE to make someone cum!!

I was so caught up in Lisa's orgasm that I hadn't noticed Beth leave Lisa's other tit and get up to strip off her clothes. She quickly caught my attention as she moved back onto the bed and straddled Lisa's face, settling her pussy gently down on Lisa's face as she smiled at me and said, "Snooze you lose sis!!"

I smiled to myself as I sucked harder on Lisa's tit thinking, "That fucking little slut." I also briefly wondered if Lisa had ever tasted pussy but from her immediate reaction to Beth's pussy, she apparently was well experienced as a pussy eater.

She'd quickly wrapped her arms around Beth's legs and her hands were pulling Beth's ass cheeks apart to get better access to her pussy. Beth's eyes were blissfully closed as she rode Lisa's tongue and played with her own tits.

I thought, "Fuck this" and jumped up and striped off my clothes and then crawled back up to drain the last of the milk from Lisa's tits. I soon had both down to normal and her tits were back to the beautiful soft pliable texture that a woman's tits are supposed to be unless they're full of milk or silicone. Did I mention I love tits!

I reluctantly left her tits and traced my tongue down her belly. I could smell the sweet musk of a wet pussy but then there were three of those in the room and I had to assume it was Lisa's. She lifted her ass and I quickly pulled off her panties and moved back to her pussy.

Oh baby was she ready for my tongue. Her lips were swollen and glistening from her juice and had folded back fully exposing her clit. I slid my arms under her thighs and she lifted her ass off the bed to meet my mouth. This girl wanted her pussy eaten but could only moan as Beth continued to ride her face.

Since I'd moved further down Lisa's body, Beth was able to lean forward supporting herself with her outstretched arms. Now she was really grinding her pussy on Lisa's tongue and between loud moans was telling Lisa just how good her tongue felt.

"God your tongue feels so good Lisa. Fuck my pussy with that hot tongue. Suck my sweet pussy bitch. Oh God you're going to make me cum."

I'd started to gently lick up and down the insides of Lisa's swollen lips and apparently this kicked her tongue into a higher gear because suddenly Beth screamed, "OH FUUUUCCCKK" and she froze as an orgasm raced through her body.

Taking that as a bit of a personal challenge, I started taking full ice cream cone licks up and down Lisa's swollen slit. Starting at the tight little bud of her asshole and continuing up and over her clit. As my tongue swirled around her asshole for the first time, a loud moan from under Beth and a wiggle of her ass announced that Lisa fully approved of what I was doing.

Beth continued to slowly ride Lisa's tongue as her orgasm faded. Lisa's reaction to my tongue was all the encouragement this little girl needed and I licked my index finger and slowly pushed it into Lisa's asshole. Beth could see what I was doing and said, "Fuck that tight little ass Sis, bet she loves it in the ass!"

I thought Lisa was going to buck Beth off her face and I could see that the arms she'd wrapped around Beth's legs had suddenly tightened as my finger pushed deeper into her tight ass. Knowing from LOTS of personal experience how good this must be feeling for her, I slowly started fucking her ass with my finger.

I'd continued my slow licks up and down her swollen lips but now I probed into her pussy with my tongue. Apparently that was all Lisa needed and her legs clamped around my head as she started to cum.

Her screams were muffled by Beth's pussy covering her mouth and her juice spurted into my mouth as her legs squeezed my head. I LOVE pussy juice but this was an explosion beyond the capability of my mouth and tongue and her juice ran down over my finger lubing it even more as it fired in and out of her ass.

I occasionally have huge orgasms but I can't spurt juice like Lisa did. She continued to bounce around the bed as her legs squeezed me and her arms squeezed Beth's thighs. Oh the sacrifices we make for others! Our little cousin was having a nuclear orgasm and thank God Beth's pussy was muffling her sounds because anyone walking by would have easily heard her.

Lisa finally started to relax her grip on Beth's ass and thighs and Beth said, "That was fucking awesome, I've never seen anything like that." Lisa had also let her legs relax and I was able to raise my face up to look at Beth. Beth started giggling and rolled off Lisa's face as she said, "You look wet sis, did you get some pussy juice on you?"

Lisa sat up on her elbows and said, "I'm so sorry T, sometimes when I cum my pussy just seems to flood with juice." I crawled up the bed and briefly took one long lick on each of her tits before looking at her and saying, "That's ok baby, but I think you need to lick it off me and I know a horny slut who needs to cum."

Lisa started licking around and over my lips tasting her pussy spread all over my face. Beth gently pushed against me forcing me off Lisa onto my back. Beth turned to Lisa and asked, "Do you want her pussy or her tits?" "OH I want some of that pussy" Lisa replied.

This beautiful Amazon was full of energy after having her tits drained and enjoying her nuclear orgasm. In seconds I saw one of my favorite sights, a beautiful woman with blond hair whose face was buried in my pussy!

I relaxed as the first warm waves from her tongue traveled up into my belly. This girl was either a natural pussy eater or had lots of experience. Beth noticed also and as I softly started to moan she said, "Lisa you seem know what you're doing there, if I didn't know better I'd think you liked pussy."

Lisa lifted her head to my temporary distress and replied, "Oh I've been bi since high school, and I ate more pussy in college than I sucked cock! Until I got pregnant, Glen and I shared one of my girlfriends on a pretty regular basis and sometimes he'd just watch us until he blew his cum all over us."

Beth and I both moaned as the visual image of that ran through our heads. Lisa quickly went back down on me and Beth looked down and said, "I think your poor tits need some attention don't they sis?"

She moved around behind my head and leaned over me so she could rest on her elbows as she squeezed each of my tits together. As her tongue started to trace circles around my areolas, my mouth was drawn to the beautiful tits hanging over my face.

I was in seventh heaven, a beautiful blond slowly eating my pussy, a beautiful brunette licking and sucking my tits and a set of beautiful tits for me to suck on. Add a cock buried in my ass somehow and the picture would've been complete.

My arms were wrapped around Beth with my hands caressing her back and pulling her gently into my tits and her tits deeper into my mouth. Knowing what I like, Beth was alternately sucking and biting my rock hard nipples.

I moaned loudly as an image briefly drifted through my mind of the bed and our positions. Me, laying there on my back with my legs spread, pushing my pussy up against Lisa's hot tongue and sucking Beth's tits. Beth, kneeling bent over my head and sucking hard on my tits with her gorgeous ass hovering over the bed. And finally Lisa, kneeling between my legs and attacking my pussy while her stunning ass made a bookend to Beth's.

My mind drifted as blissful waves of pleasure coursed through my body and I briefly thought, "All we need now are a few cocks to complete this." That wonderful feeling of anticipation gradually built as the orgasm I knew was coming slowly started to build, radiating from my pussy and tits and coursing through me.

Lisa by this time had decided to return the favor and had seemed to have two fingers slowly pushing in and out of my ass and at least two fingers matching the rhythm in my pussy. Combined with her tongue flicking lightly over and around my clit she obviously knew how to give pleasure to another woman.

I briefly turned my head sideways away from Beth's tits and between guttural moans said, "Harder Lisa, fuck me harder baby." Lisa reminded me in so many ways of my college lover Tammy who'd owned my body and taught me to cum, turning me into a horny slut who almost constantly craved sex.

I turned back to Beth's tits as Lisa shoved another finger into my ass and what seemed to be all her hand into my pussy. My ass lifted off the bed to meet her as she quickened her rhythm fucked my ass and pussy. She screamed, "Take it bitch! Take your fucking like the slut you are!!"

The orgasm that had been building crested and then came plunging onto me like a huge wave over a surfer, enveloping me in toe curling pleasure. Electric pulses surged through me and flashes exploded behind my clinched eyelids as my body arched off the bed.

I'd moved my arms beside me and grabbed large handfuls of the bedspread as my body thrashed on the bed. Beth's mouth had become more frenetic on my tits as she tried to match Lisa's rhythm but she paused to look down and watch my body in the throes of this mind blowing orgasm.

It seemed to run on and on but finally my body settled back onto the bed as the orgasm gradually drained from my body. Lisa had pulled her fingers out of me and was softly kissing and licking my pussy. Beth moved back beside me and tenderly turned my face toward her and started kissing me.

I felt like I couldn't move and between kisses I whispered, "Hooooly Shit that felt good!" Beth whispered back, "My baby sister sure likes to cum doesn't she? Think that will hold you for awhile?" Before I could reply, Lisa moved up beside me and they lay there kissing me and running their hands lightly up and down my body.

N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers