Cruising with T

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers

I finally giggled and asked, "That sure beat the hell out of shopping didn't it girls?" We all giggled as we lay there softly talking and sharing what we'd all just experienced.

As we talked we learned more about Lisa and it quickly became apparent that our families were going to get much closer because I'd let one tall blond with big tits slip out of my life and it wasn't going to happen again. Somehow I didn't think hubby would mind.

As much as I loved my sister Beth, I guess we were just too much alike (obviously) and we both knew that sex between us would always be a random impulsive kind of thing. Scratching an itch so to speak when the opportunity presented itself.

Lisa on the other hand was going to be more than a kissing cousin if I had anything to do with it. All that was in the future though as my mind wandered and relived the events of the morning.

We quickly decided to have lunch and head for one of the pools. As Beth and I started to dress to go change into our bathing suits, Lisa stood up and stretched and she looked like some kind of tanned Goddess with her beautiful tits and I felt something lurch in my belly as a wave of pure lust ran through me.

I love my husband dearly but there'd always been a small hole in my heart where Tammy had been. Hubby fills almost all of my physical and emotional needs but occasionally a girl just needs some pussy and to be held by another woman as a lover.

Anyway, since ditching Beth wasn't a sisterly kind of thing to do, we quickly finished dressing and headed to each others staterooms for our bathing suits. On a cruise ship there seems to be food every 30 feet so we ate at a small buffet that was set up for lunch near the swimming pool.

I've always been insecure about myself, especially about my looks and body but Beth looked great and since I knew we were very similar in looks and build, I knew all the attention we were getting at the pool wasn't just for Lisa.

She did looking fucking hot though in her white bikini. Lisa is such a sweet girl and also a little insecure so I don't think she fully realized how just hot she looked. We got into the water just to get wet and swam over to the side of the pool where we had arranged our towels so we could rest our elbows on them as we talked.

The three of stood in the pool leaning forward against the pool wall with our arms propped over the side sipping some drinks we'd ordered. I tried to be a good girl but I just couldn't help myself. I leaned over and whispered, "Are those tits still ok Lisa, they're starting to look full again?"

She smiled back at me and replied, "Yeah I'm fine, you guys drained me and Glen can take care of the rest until tomorrow." She giggled and said, "Thanks for keeping an eye on my tits though, they like the attention." I looked down as her nipples hardened and poked through the thin material of her bikini top.

I turned facing in toward the pool and casually, making sure to be discreet, ran my fingers between the pool wall and her belly and down over the thin fabric covering her pussy. She moaned quietly as her legs spread involuntarily and her back arched forward. Fuuucccckkk, it hadn't been much more than an hour and I wanted her again already!

I leaned over and said, "Lisa I want to taste you again." She squeezed her legs together trapping my fingers against her pussy and replied, "I can't think of a better way to spend the rest of the afternoon." The guys were supposed to be back around 5:00 and hopefully that would give us enough time but hey, if the guys got back early I didn't think they'd mind what they found.

I leaned back over to Beth and said, "Big sister, I think Lisa needs some more attention." She giggled and replied, "I wondered where your hand went, and I guess I'd better tag along to make sure she doesn't drown you in her pussy juice." I moaned as I thought about the prospect.

We climbed out and grabbed our wraps and headed toward my stateroom. I had a little surprise in mind for Lisa. Anticipating some fun with Beth, I'd brought along a strap-on dildo. I would've been terrified to take it through airport security so I'd packed in our checked luggage rather than carry on. If they x-rayed that, I'm sure someone had a chuckle.

It was a special one with a large thick dildo on the business side and a smaller one that slid into my pussy so we both could enjoy the fun. I'd special ordered it for Beth but I didn't think she'd mind if I used it to fuck hot little Lisa.

I'd also brought some old panty hose that I planned to use to tie Beth to the bed while I fucked her silly but again, I didn't think Beth would mind me using them on Lisa.....too much!

The king sized bed had no corner posts but I'd already been studying the situation in making my devious plans for Beth and I'd already anchored the hose under the mattress and knew they would be almost impossible to pull out. They were already in place tucked out of sight because a horny girl doesn't want to waste any time.

We each had to tinkle and while Lisa was in the bathroom, I quickly told Beth about my little plan and showed her the strap-on. She said that was great if I would do one little "favor" for her. Who was I to say no to my big sister but we'll get to that later.

When Lisa came out of the bathroom, Beth and I were sitting on the bed. I looked at her and said, "Lisa honey, we've got a little surprise for you." Her eyes widened as she saw me holding the end of the panty hose and realized what we wanted.

She started backing off a little and said, "No girls, I really don't want to be tied down." Thinking quickly and realizing I wanted to own this girl just like my lover Tammy had owned me in college, I grabbed her arm and pulled her toward the bed.

"I don't think you understand bitch, I'll decide what we do with you and we're going to tie you down!" With that I pulled her onto the bed between Beth and me. She was bent over the bed and starting to struggle against me.

I stood up and quickly pulled her bikini bottom down and the view of her dark tanned legs and back against the pale white skin of her ass was striking. I swung my right hand hard against her ass. The "SMACK" sound was accompanied with instant red marks on her pale ass showing where my hand and landed.

She started to whimper and I swung my hand again making an even louder "SMACK" sound. I said, "We're going to tie you down you little bitch and you're going to like it" as I began to spank her harder and faster. "Please stop T, you're hurting me" Lisa pleaded.

Beth had scooted in front of Lisa and spread her legs and I said, "Eat Beth's pussy you little slut, I'll tell you when you've been punished enough." Lisa immediately drove her face into Beth's pussy as I continued to spank her. Her ass was wiggling and squirming as my hand alternated between her ass cheeks.

Finally I stopped and said, "Spread your ass cheeks bitch." She reached back and pulled her now red ass cheeks apart for me. My tongue swirled the rim of her asshole and down into her pussy. She moaned and I moved her hands off her ass and gently started kissing and licking the bright red marks.

I asked, "Are you going to be a good girl now Lisa and obey me?" She stopped licking Beth's pussy and replied, "Yes T, whatever you want me to do" As she answered me I rammed four fingers deep into her pussy and, "Scoot up onto the bed, we want to suck on those big tits!"

A loud moan was her only response and she moved around Beth on the bed and lay on her back. I said, "Squeeze those big tits for us baby." Beth and I both moved on each side of her.

She moaned as we each found a nipple with our mouths. She already had more milk and it was such a nice bonus to get another drink of her warm sweet milk. Obviously there wasn't much milk and we soon sucked her dry. Of course our fingers had found their way to her pussy as we suckled and Lisa was squirming and moaning by the time we finished.

We each took one of Lisa's arms and stretched it out and since I had knotted loops already made in the panty hose; Lisa's arms were quickly tied down and I crawled back over to her and whispered, "You shouldn't have squirted that pussy juice all over me this morning baby, now I'm going to have to punish you some more."

Beth and I quickly got up and tied her ankles leaving just enough slack for her to move her legs. She was pulling with her arms but couldn't get loose and I waggled my finger at her and said, "Notty notty, you're just going to make your punishment worse."

Beth lay back down beside her and played with Lisa's tits as I started to pull on the strap-on dildo. I moaned as I pushed the smaller dildo part up into my pussy and they had both froze as I finished and crawled toward the bed with the 9" dildo sticking out in front of me.

If you remember, earlier in the story I mentioned that it looked like Glen had a big cock but I was pretty sure it wasn't this big. Lisa's eyes got big and she started pulling harder on the wrist loops. "No, please no. You can't fuck me with that big thing!"

I replied, "You've been a bad girl Lisa, you should have had more sweet titty milk for us and you shouldn't have covered me with your sweet pussy juice. You're going to get your punishment. I'm going to fuck you like the horny whore you are."

She continued to fight against the loops of panty hose holding her and I said, "Stop that you little bitch! Beth bite that bitch's nipples." Beth leaned over and bit hard on each of her nipples as Lisa squealed.

I said, "Beth's going to sit on your face and you're going to lick her asshole until she tells you to stop you little slut." Lisa had quit struggling and moaned as Beth straddled her face and lowered her tight little ass onto Lisa's tongue.

I could see Lisa's tongue swirling around Beth's asshole and Beth had bent forward toward the head of the bed resting on her out stretched arms. Her ass was hovering over Lisa's tongue and from her moans; she was obviously enjoying Lisa's attention.

I moved up between Lisa's legs and smiled to myself as I felt Lisa spread her legs further for me. "Didn't want this cock huh?" I thought. I looked down and visually compared Lisa's pussy to the huge dildo for the first time and realized that if I didn't go slowly, I might really hurt Lisa and of course, I didn't want that.

I slowly slid three fingers into her pussy to prepare her and smiled at how wet she was. Her swollen lips were already glistening from her juice, little Lisa wanted that big dildo. I pushed all my fingers into her and she moaned loudly from below Beth's ass.

I pulled my fingers out and used her juice to lube the head of the dildo and then pushed the dildo slightly into her. As the head entered her, she arched her back off the bed and her moans became pants.

Beth lifted off her face as Lisa started gasping, "Oh fuck, oh fuucck, oh fuuuccck, oh fuuuuccck, oh fuuuuuccccck, OH MOTHERFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKER," As I pushed the big dildo slowly into her.

As I pushed into her tight pussy, the pressure pushed my dildo back into me and it felt so fucking good. The way the strap-on was designed, it was also rubbing against my clit as I pushed and I wondered who was going to cum first, Lisa or me.

Finally, the big cock was buried all the way into her and her ass was wiggling constantly under me. I lay there letting her get adjusted to the huge cock filling her pussy. She started panting almost like she was using Lamaze techniques for birth and the loud groan that started as I slowly began to pull the dildo out of her told me, if there was any doubt, that cousin Lisa liked this big cock!

I was still afraid of hurting her and went very slowly at first. Beth was teasing Lisa with her ass, letting her lick it and then leaning forward so she couldn't reach it with her tongue.

On the third slow stoke into her, she started growling, "Fuck me bitch. Fuck my pussy with that big cock. GIVE IT TO ME." I lifted up off my knees so that my weight was fully behind the dildo and pushed it further into her tight pussy.

As I pushed and twisted the strap-on deeper into her, the smaller end was pushed deeper into me and it felt so fucking good. I started yelling, "Take that cock you whore. That sloppy pussy needs a big cock doesn't it? I'm going to give you the fucking you've always wanted you fucking slut!"

We were both in a frenzy as each of our orgasms gathered toward their inevitable explosions. I quickly pulled the dildo almost all of the way out of her pussy and started slamming it back into her as she spread and lifted her legs to give me all the access she could.

Beth by this time had moved beside Lisa and was just staring at us in amazement as she slowly played with her pussy and tits. As Lisa screamed and thrashed below me, Beth finally stopped staring and dove onto Lisa's tits sucking and biting her nipples.

I moaned, "Cum for me you fucking whore!" as my orgasm blew from my pussy and into the rest of my body. I froze with my weight pushing the dildos deeper and deeper into us and suddenly with a loud squeal, Lisa started to cum.

Our orgasms were feeding off each other. As Lisa thrashed under me the smaller cock was giving my pussy a good fucking and ooooh, my pussy loooovvvved it! Lisa, God this fucking Amazon had torn loose from the hose holding her arms and had grabbed my ass with both her hands pulling me even further into her as she screamed, "FUUUUUCCCCKKK MEEEEE" over and over.

In her thrashing, she'd also pulled loose from the hose holding her legs and now she had them wrapped tightly around my ass trying to pull that big dildo even further into her. This bitch loved this big dildo!

Her hands had left my ass and with one of them she was feverishly fingering Beth's pussy as she growled at Beth to bit her nipples harder. I quickly grabbed her legs and lifted them up onto my shoulders and bent my weight over her pounding even deeper into her. I was pushing so that her legs were almost bent back touching Beth's head over her tits.

My orgasm was beginning to wane but now Lisa was screamed incoherently and was like a roller coaster and every little dip seemed to lead to another big crest. No one I'd ever been with had ever cum like Lisa. Her juice had erupted again and was coating everything close to her pussy and her words had become incoherent sounds.

I was exhausted and with one last hard thrust into her, I rolled off onto my back. She made a loud groaning sound as her legs flopped back down onto the bed and seeing the big dildo sticking up above my pussy; she pushed Beth off her and mounted the big dildo before Beth or I even realized what she was doing.

She was facing away from me so that the angles of the dildos would align with our pussy's and she started rocking back and forth pounding the dildos into us. Beth quickly moved to the foot of the bed where she could stand, kissing Lisa and biting and playing with those big tits.

I lost count of the orgasms we had. Each time I thought I couldn't take anymore, she would grind her ass back against my pussy and off we'd go again. I think my mind drifted away into an orgasm high because suddenly it seemed, Lisa was lying beside me and Beth was standing at the foot of the bed.

Beth broke the sudden silence and said, "That was SO fucking incredible. You and Lisa must have cum 10 times." I usually gain energy from sex but I was drained, any guy with a real cock would have blown his load light-years before Lisa finally decided she'd had enough.

I wearily turned and looked at the clock radio on the night table and just a little over an hour had past since we returned to the stateroom. WOW! For once in my life I was sexually satiated, at least for the moment!!

My pussy has that delightful feeling of being pounded but at a level I'd never experienced. The smaller dildo was still buried deep in me and the big dildo was sticking out glistening with Lisa's juice.

Beth crawled onto the bed and quickly started to lick Lisa's juice off the huge fake cock. I don't think I could have moved at that moment even if the ship had hit an iceberg.

I started giggling and looked at Beth and said, "Your tight little ass is next bitch!" Poor Beth hadn't been able to directly participate in our fun and Lisa and I definitely owed my horny sister some attention.

I'd started giggling because watching Beth lick Lisa's juice from the big dildo had reminded me of her "favor". I'd introduced her to the joys of anal sex when we unofficially celebrated hubby's birthday (prior story) and from what she'd said, Beth had become a little anal slut and wanted Mark's cock in her ass all the time.

Her little "favor" was for me to fuck her tight little ass with this huge dildo! At the moment I didn't have the energy to move but Beth sure did and she wanted to catch up on the orgasm count.

She kissed me and said, "You just lay there and rest for awhile little sister, I'll get us started." I always travel with a large jar of vasoline just in case someone's ass needs a good fucking. Lisa's tongue had started the process and now Beth went into the bathroom to lube that tight little asshole up with her fingers. We heard her loud moans as she started to finger her asshole.

Lisa lazily stretched and pointed toward the big dildo and asked, "She's not really going to try to take that in her ass is she?" I replied, "I think she's definitely going to try." We giggled together and Lisa rolled over to look at me and we gently kissed before she said, "I love Glen and I love his cock but you've reminded me how much I love the taste of pussy and how much I need some proper direction."

I gently traced over her lips with my tongue before replying, "I guess I can share you with Glen but I'm going to need to taste that pussy pretty often and those tits, God I'm going to need to suck on them a LOT!" She giggled and said, "I think we can work something out."

We turned our bodies into each other for a full embrace as we kissed harder and Lisa moaned as the big dildo slid easily back into her wet pussy. Beth broke our focus by saying loudly, "Oh no you don't, I'm going to be the center of attention now you bitches!"

We laughed as I slid the dildo out of Lisa and turned toward Beth. I pushed my groin out toward her and said, "Are you sure you want this big cock in your ass sis?" She starred at it for a second and said, "Oh yeah, I REALLY want that in my ass!"

I was still recovering and she said, "Don't worry I'll do the work." She moved onto the bed and straddled me facing away in a reverse cowgirl. As I lay there, she reached around behind her to guide the big dildo into her asshole.

Lisa quickly moved so she could watch and we both starred in amazement as Beth moaned and paused to let the big dildo slide past her anal ring. She sucked in a big breath and then slowly pushed her ass back against the dildo gasping, "Oh, Oh, Oh" as she let the breath escape.

She paused again with about four inches of the dildo inside her and then slowly shifted forward which pulled the dildo almost all the way out and then immediately pushed back again taking the original four inches and adding at least three more.

This movement was accompanied by a loud; "Oh FUCK!" as she pulled away and then quickly repeated the process burying the entire dildo into her ass. "Mother FUUUCCCKKKEEERRRR" she said as she rested there with the entire cock in her ass pushing back against me.

Lisa and I were in awe, just seeing that huge dildo slide into her and knowing what exquisite sensations had to be firing from her ass up into her belly was so fucking hot. As Beth shifted and wiggled her ass on the big cock, Lisa moved around and started sucking Beth's tits.

Beth starting moaning and slowly, very slowly pulled off the big dildo until she had pulled it almost all the way out and then again, slowly slid back down on it moaning louder and louder with each inch filling her asshole.

N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers