Cruising with T

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers

Watching her ass slide up and down and feeling the small dildo as it fucked my pussy was giving me back all the energy I'd lost. Beth picked up her pace and with Lisa's mouth trying to suck her tits as she moved back and forth and Lisa's fingers in her pussy, Beth was soon having the orgasm she'd been craving.

I had my hands on her hips and as she started to cum, I lifted up off the bed pushing the big dildo further into her asshole which seemed to have the desired effect and she started yelling, "FUCK IT" over and over as the orgasm exploded through her body.

She finally settled back against me, grinding the dildo into her asshole and growling, "That felt so fucking good. God I love having my ass fucked." I said, "How would you like to have your ass fucked while you have your pussy eaten and also get to eat some pussy?"

She laughed and replied, "That sounds impossible but knowing my horny little sister, I'm sure you can make it happen!" I laughed and said, "It's not that complicated. Turn around on your knees facing the head of the bed. Lisa you crawl under her in a sixty-nine and I'll be behind you to fuck your ass."

Realizing that all of us could fully participate in the fun, they quickly moved into position. Lisa was lying on her back with her feet toward the head of the bed. Beth was above her and they quickly dove into each other's pussys.

I watched and listened for a moment and then moved back onto the bed on my knees and lined the big cock up with Beth's asshole. Although she'd just had this big orgasm, I still took my time because I didn't want to hurt her.

As I pushed the dildo into her, I could feel her gently pushing back but not too far because Lisa's tongue was lashing her pussy. Sweet Lisa reached one of her arms back through the forest of legs and found my pussy and asshole. The smaller dildo had my lips swollen and soaked with my juice and Lisa had no trouble inserting a finger into my asshole.

I paused with the dildo buried in Beth to enjoy the view in front of me and the pleasure the smaller dildo and Lisa's finger were giving me. Then I started fucking big sister's tight little asshole.

As I looked down on her waist and rounded hips and watched the dildo sliding in and out of her, I realized how hot this must be for hubby and it explained one of the reasons my ass drives him crazy.

Moans were coming from all of us as Beth and Lisa sucked and licked each other's pussys and I fired that dildo in and out of Beth's asshole. My eyes were closed and my mind was absorbing the pleasure of fucking my sister's ass while my cousin-in-law fingered my ass and the smaller dildo fucked my pussy.

From somewhere outside my brain I heard a foreign sound and then a masculine, "HOLY SHIT!' Hubby had opened the door and Mark and Glen were looking over his shoulders at us. They were all froze in place with looks on their faces that appeared to be stunned disbelief.

I'm not sure that Beth and Lisa even heard them and if they did, they were just like me and so caught up in the waves of pleasure that they weren't going to stop no matter who came in the door.

As I pounded Beth's ass, I watched them look at each other briefly and then come to some unspoken agreement as they each moved toward the bed. They ripped off their shorts and spread around the bed and each quickly had a rock hard cock gripped in their hand.

They all climbed gently onto the bed trying not to disturb the action. Glen moved behind me where he could see his wife's face buried in Beth's pussy, Mark was to my left up near Beth's face and finally hubby was at my right with this big grin on his face.

I couldn't see Glen but Mark and hubby were each stroking their cocks to match my rhythm in and out of Beth's asshole. I felt the bed shift behind me and suddenly felt Glen's big (it was at least 8 inches) cock rub between my ass cheeks.

I slowed my strokes and leaned over and took hubby's cock deep into my mouth getting it nice and wet for him to stroke (am I a thoughtful wife or what?). Mark watched me and scooted closer to Beth and she stopped eating Lisa's pussy just long enough to get his cock nice and wet with her mouth.

I felt Glen's cock slide further up between my ass cheeks and suddenly it was pressing urgently against my asshole. Apparently the boys had been talking and Glen had an idea of how much his cousin-in-law liked cock in her ass.

He moved it further down the crack of my ass and my loud; "OH YEAH" announced his cock sliding deep into my pussy. He matched my strokes into Beth and then suddenly pulled back out and pressed the pussy juice covered cock back against my asshole.

Feeling me press back against him as I pulled a little further out of Beth with the dildo was all the permission he needed and suddenly I froze to absorb the rush of sensations as his big cock started to fill my ass.

What a picture this all would have made! Beth and Lisa in a sixty-nine, me behind Beth with the big dildo fucking her ass and the smaller dildo fucking my pussy, Glen's big cock fucking my ass and finally, Mark and hubby on each side of the bed, stroking their cocks.

The guys had been quiet up until now; probably afraid that any noise might cause us to stop. Hubby was the first to break their silence, growling "Glen, fuck that tight ass hard and it'll be like fucking two assholes!" He was OHHH so right; Glen's cock was burying deep into my ass and pushed me that much further into Beth's ass. It felt so FUCKING GOOD accompanied by the small cock moving in my pussy.

Glen didn't need much encouragement and slammed his cock into me as he replied, "You kept your part of the bargain to let me fuck your whore's tight asshole so you can suck my whore's titty milk dry whenever you want." So they had been scheming, the mother-fucker's!!

Mark said, "How does it feel sweetheart to get you ass fucked and your pussy eaten at the same time?" Beth stopped licking Lisa's pussy just long enough to reply, "I just wish I could figure out a way to get a cock into my pussy somehow baby!"

Now we were all on the same page with Lisa, Beth and I realizing that we had an audience to please and we pulled out all the stops. The girls went at each other's pussys like they were starving for pussy juice and as Glen's cock pounded me, I looked at hubby and said, "Are you going to stroke that big cock and cover me with your hot cum baby?"

Hubby just moaned his response but his strokes became quicker and Mark matched his pace. Mark looked down at Beth and said, "Do you want my cum all over you sweetheart cause I'm about to blow?" Now it was Beth's turn to moan her response.

Suddenly Lisa let out a loud noise beneath Beth and clamped her thighs around Beth's head announcing the beginning of a big orgasm. Glen must have been on the same page as his wife because suddenly he yelled, "Here's some hot cum for you whore!" and pulled his cock from my ass and I felt hot jets of cum splashing on my back and ass.

Seeing his wife's ass being covered with cum must have pushed hubby over the edge because suddenly ropes of cum exploded from his cock. I leaned over to catch what I could of his hot sticky cum in my mouth but suddenly my body and mind were overwhelmed by the sights, sounds and feelings that I was experiencing and an enormous orgasm began to rack my body.

I'd swallowed what I could of his cum but my orgasm had paralyzed most of my body and it was only later that I realized how much of hubby's and Glen's cum covered me. Not to be outdone by Glen though, hubby had saved a couple of the last ropes of his cum for Lisa's big tit and what was protruding from under Beth on his side was covered with his cum.

The involuntary reflex of my orgasm had caused me to push even harder into Beth's asshole and from somewhere outside my body, I heard the loud scream of,"OOOHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKKKK" as she pushed back against me and her body froze as her own orgasm rocked her body.

My eyelids started to flutter as my orgasm gradually started to fade and I saw the last spurts of Mark's cum splattering over Beth's face and onto Lisa's pussy. She'd lifted up from Lisa's pussy to catch it with her mouth but he'd cum so much that her face was covered and it was dripping down onto Lisa's wiggling pussy.

All of this had seemed to happen in 10 seconds but it was probably more like two or three minutes as our orgasms fed off each other like falling dominos. I think hubby's words opening the door summed up everyone's feelings, "HOLY SHIT!"

We girls, realizing we had some cocks to clean, quickly moved apart and in seconds it seemed we each had our husband's softening cocks in our mouths sucking and licking up the last of their cum.

The guys moaned their encouragement as we did our wifely duty and cleaned all that nasty cum from their cocks. Hubby looked down at me and said, "Baby you're not finished, you need to clean all that cum off each other." What a fucking great idea!!

They stared almost stupefied as we slowly started to put on another show, licking the cum off each other and then sharing it with hot kisses swirling the cum into each other's mouths. The taste and texture of each man's cum was a little different and I might be a little biased but I thought hubby's tasted the best.

Needless to say, the afternoon's activity didn't end there and except for ordering room service, none of us left the penthouse suite until late the next day. Cocks, pussys and assholes were uniformly sore and we were all exhausted but it sure beat lying out by the pool!

The rest of the cruise was great but couldn't match the time we'd spent all together in the penthouse and of course we were already planning another cruise for next year. Lisa and I decided that we'd have to visit one another at least once a week and hubby and Glen agreed as long as occasionally they got to visit with us. Oh, and by the way, hubby got all the sweet titty milk he wanted!!!

Hubby and I just read through this one last time before submitting it and we sincerely hope your cock or pussy is as hard and wet as ours are!!! Love T

N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers